Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

Man Comes Back To Claim Babymama After Social Media Contributed Money For Her - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Comes Back To Claim Babymama After Social Media Contributed Money For Her (40110 Views)

Dad Upset After Babymama Let Their Daughter Sit On Her Uncle's Lap - Video / My Husband Has Suddenly Changed: He Comes Back Home Late / Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Comes Back To Claim Babymama After Social Media Contributed Money For Her by Chasssy: 9:29am On Oct 03, 2022
So una no beat am...I. Supposed swear for this o.p undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Comes Back To Claim Babymama After Social Media Contributed Money For Her by omoadeleye(m): 9:29am On Oct 03, 2022
A real definition of an unfortunate man.

If the woman accepts him, she auto accept disaster

2 Likes

Re: Man Comes Back To Claim Babymama After Social Media Contributed Money For Her by pweeryambre: 9:30am On Oct 03, 2022
Nigerian women are really trying for all these ungrateful Nigeria men, and they don't even appreciate it. If he tries this in UK or USA eh...

1 Like

Re: Man Comes Back To Claim Babymama After Social Media Contributed Money For Her by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:31am On Oct 03, 2022
Very wicked idiot. He should be arrested immediatelyangry

1 Like

Re: Man Comes Back To Claim Babymama After Social Media Contributed Money For Her by Faber(m): 9:32am On Oct 03, 2022
I talk am say the Success papa go show.

Irresponsible folks everywhere. He should be arrested asap.

That's why I monitor my kid sisters, once I noticed they don dey follow anyhow guys, I go rearrange their heads with slaps, withdrawal of benefits, etc.

Because if the guy rubbish them now, they end up a burden to the family

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Comes Back To Claim Babymama After Social Media Contributed Money For Her by Truvelisback(m): 9:32am On Oct 03, 2022
I'm yet to believe this story.
Re: Man Comes Back To Claim Babymama After Social Media Contributed Money For Her by ImoleNaija: 9:33am On Oct 03, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
It's so annoying how this man who abandoned his babymama came back to claim her and the children after social media contributed money and rented apartment for her.

Ladies, you too should receive sense. This is why we keep telling you to close your legs and wait until you're legally married to a responsible man before having sex like rats. Now, see how this woman subjected her life and that of her children to hardship and suffering just because of mumu sexual gratification.

Una no go learn.

Wahala for who no know Baba Aladiye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Comes Back To Claim Babymama After Social Media Contributed Money For Her by azpekuliar: 9:33am On Oct 03, 2022
Dead beat dad.

3 Likes

Re: Man Comes Back To Claim Babymama After Social Media Contributed Money For Her by erimmy(m): 9:33am On Oct 03, 2022
[quote author=Blessedmercy8 post=117221108]It's so annoying how this man who abandoned his babymama came back to claim her and the children after social media contributed money and rented apartment for her.

Ladies, you too should receive sense. This is why we keep telling you to close your legs and wait until you're legally married to a responsible man before having sex like rats. Now, see how this woman subjected her life and that of her children to hardship and suffering just because of mumu sexual gratification.

Una no go learn. This is hilarious.

Need clean and cheap cars from Benin republic?

Contact me on Whatsapp to view the ones available: 08084822992.
Re: Man Comes Back To Claim Babymama After Social Media Contributed Money For Her by detectivejones: 9:34am On Oct 03, 2022
The man is a taker, and she will still accept him back. After sucking the little she has he'll runaway again, but I just hope she's able to close her legs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Comes Back To Claim Babymama After Social Media Contributed Money For Her by erimmy(m): 9:35am On Oct 03, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
It's so annoying how this man who abandoned his babymama came back to claim her and the children after social media contributed money and rented apartment for her.

Una no go learn.

https://www.facebook.com/callmewyzee/videos/1495338044313384/
Need clean and cheap cars from Benin republic?

Contact me on Whatsapp to view the ones available: 08084822992.
Re: Man Comes Back To Claim Babymama After Social Media Contributed Money For Her by fisayodayo: 9:35am On Oct 03, 2022
So sad this news is coming from my home town. I know this lady very well , she lives close to my house. Wickedness is real!
My mum told me that the Doctor told policemen to kill him, I’m very sure he took oath with those people involved in this act of wickedness.
We Shouldn’t be surprised that politicians and influential people are pretty much involved in this matter.
Doctor Abbas looks gentle and nice, he even started a massive building for his hospital probably he got the funds from the proceeds of these evil acts.
Re: Man Comes Back To Claim Babymama After Social Media Contributed Money For Her by chroniclesss(m): 9:35am On Oct 03, 2022
Sometimes I wonder how people make babies ,when they know fully well they can care for them ...I mean its sad enough that your life is miserable...Why drag the innocent children into it for God sake !!! cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Comes Back To Claim Babymama After Social Media Contributed Money For Her by Tboymessiah(m): 9:36am On Oct 03, 2022
NasoLifeBe
Re: Man Comes Back To Claim Babymama After Social Media Contributed Money For Her by fredoooooo: 9:36am On Oct 03, 2022
That's not a man , shamelsss is an understatement .
Re: Man Comes Back To Claim Babymama After Social Media Contributed Money For Her by xynerise: 9:37am On Oct 03, 2022
This is the real definition of YEYE MAN
Re: Man Comes Back To Claim Babymama After Social Media Contributed Money For Her by Zorn: 9:37am On Oct 03, 2022
Creamypie:
D woman mum u pass. How can u open leg after 1st pikin. Now 4 times, 4 kids. If i be God, na when both say "I do" on wedding day naim the man d...k go begin rise at will and d woman body go begin go am "yokonyokon"
Lol poor people no know say them dey Fvck without making baby , them na anytime wey prick stand and nxpple hard baby most come out . Person wey em business no pass 150k go get five children still get belle for another one cheesy no be juju be that.

4 Likes

Re: Man Comes Back To Claim Babymama After Social Media Contributed Money For Her by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:37am On Oct 03, 2022
Nackzy:
stupid man
Very

1 Like

Re: Man Comes Back To Claim Babymama After Social Media Contributed Money For Her by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:37am On Oct 03, 2022
Nackzy:
stupid man
Very stupid indeed
Re: Man Comes Back To Claim Babymama After Social Media Contributed Money For Her by Olam09(m): 9:38am On Oct 03, 2022
Make dem kill the guy.
Re: Man Comes Back To Claim Babymama After Social Media Contributed Money For Her by Dididrumz(m): 9:38am On Oct 03, 2022
He is a bastard
Re: Man Comes Back To Claim Babymama After Social Media Contributed Money For Her by Hamachi(f): 9:41am On Oct 03, 2022
ArmaniUhuru:
What if it was their plans?
Another angle
Re: Man Comes Back To Claim Babymama After Social Media Contributed Money For Her by LIGHTROOM: 9:42am On Oct 03, 2022
Aje

Re: Man Comes Back To Claim Babymama After Social Media Contributed Money For Her by Kollabo419: 9:42am On Oct 03, 2022
Nna mehnnn

May hardship never befall us in such a way that a shameful act will now seem very normal and when corrected we start seeing others as abnormal people.

Can’t imagine an out so called elderly ones was strongly arguing with me in a cool bar that he believes in Tinubu till eternity after having a taste of what is currently going on the country .

Anyways we ended the heated convo on the fact that everyone has His/Her legitimate right to choice of candidate on who to vote for 2023 elections

God bless Nigeria
God bless Obi/Datti come 2023

1 Like

Re: Man Comes Back To Claim Babymama After Social Media Contributed Money For Her by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 03, 2022
Olam09:
Make dem kill the guy.

Haba.. why na?

E never reach like that bikonu.
Re: Man Comes Back To Claim Babymama After Social Media Contributed Money For Her by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:42am On Oct 03, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

I taya o. Some women don't have sense.

She's lucky help came for her.

Have you ever heard the saying that, one who has children is not poor.
Re: Man Comes Back To Claim Babymama After Social Media Contributed Money For Her by Bahamas95(m): 9:43am On Oct 03, 2022
He's a very stupid man! He should be tied up and flogged with koboko........The annoying thing is that the woman might accept him back.

What a good d!ck cannot do does not exist.
Re: Man Comes Back To Claim Babymama After Social Media Contributed Money For Her by uvie66: 9:43am On Oct 03, 2022
Nackzy:
stupid man
....no stupid Woman, she was not forced to open her legs, but continued breeding for an irresponsible Man.

3 Likes

Re: Man Comes Back To Claim Babymama After Social Media Contributed Money For Her by uvie66: 9:44am On Oct 03, 2022
15ssDRIVE:

but she's poor, I don't understand

2 Likes

Re: Man Comes Back To Claim Babymama After Social Media Contributed Money For Her by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 03, 2022
15ssDRIVE:

Nope and I don't believe that.

2 Likes

Re: Man Comes Back To Claim Babymama After Social Media Contributed Money For Her by Enny2013(f): 9:44am On Oct 03, 2022
The man looks tattered. Worwor man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Wife Became Depressed And Commit Sucide When MMM Froze Accounts: Husband (pic / How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! / Nigerian Asked To Prepay For His Meal In Canada To Be Paid $10,000 By Restaurant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.