Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,417 members, 7,812,230 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US (64888 Views)

Ex-Airforce Officer Who Sells Military Uniform To Notorious Bandit Arrested / Wanted Unknown Gunman, Chukwuma Ejionye, Arrested In Anambra State (Photo) / UPDATE: Blue Cloth Bandit Charles Chukwuma Arrested In US ( Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by ipobarethieves: 1:36pm On Oct 03, 2022
sad CHUKWUMA OBIDIENT CHARLIE sad grin Fl@theadPIGS are CRIMINALS

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by uche393: 1:36pm On Oct 03, 2022
good for him, I hate thieves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by ExudeLoveToAll: 1:36pm On Oct 03, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
They should have deported the idiot back when it was 1 or 2 b4 it reached 68 fuc king record

You are innocent until FBI proves you guilty with concrete evidence.

Extrajudicial decisions doesn't go on in the US unlike Nigeria, I guess that's why you asserted so.
Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by VEHINTOLAR: 1:37pm On Oct 03, 2022
You Igbo are criminals,we don't want you in Yoruba land ! Stay in your godforsaken land of criminals in the East. At the rate you guys are going,trust me,you'll leave us with no other choice than to start forcefully ejecting you criminal lots from our land !

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by baretalk: 1:37pm On Oct 03, 2022
As usual cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by FEMoxylian: 1:38pm On Oct 03, 2022
Sleekfingers:
Awon olori pelebe at it again
Bi ti ewe koko

4 Likes

Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by cosmos1440: 1:38pm On Oct 03, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:
grin

I saw the headline and then closed my eyes

Tell me it's not the usual suspects. ...

I haven't opened my eyes.... was i right? grin

Better open your eyes, they are the ones oooooh.
Na one Obidient named Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie.
Awon alugijo.

2 Likes

Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by ayomacron: 1:38pm On Oct 03, 2022
Bad guy !

1 Like

Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by baretalk: 1:38pm On Oct 03, 2022
ExudeLoveToAll:

You are innocent until FBI proves you guilty with concrete evidence.

Extrajudicial decisions doesn't go on in the US unlike Nigeria, I guess that's why you asserted so.
Shut up, they already have evidence on him before picking him up.
Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by Graysons: 1:39pm On Oct 03, 2022
The name tho shocked shocked
Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:40pm On Oct 03, 2022
Funny thing is, i see news reports on crimes committed in the UK and other western countries…with the culprits bearing Yoruba names, but i don’t get an instant boner and then rush with the report to create a thread on nairaland for some mod to rush it to front page! I have a life!

The OP and all the other bigoted, Igbo haters falling over themselves to curse and moan about how the Igbo are ‘soiling their otherwise spotless image’…..all of them go quiet when it comes to voicing any kind of support for getting rid of the ‘okoros’ from ‘one Nigeria’! Talk about TWO-FACED DECEIT!

1 Like

Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by zoedew: 1:40pm On Oct 03, 2022
Vixlot:
The man na obedient Biafla
CHARLES CHUKWUMA Soludo is not a criminal in U.S.A.
Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 03, 2022
Obituaries at work

1 Like

Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by Goodman247: 1:41pm On Oct 03, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:
grin

yeye cheesy grin
Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by Shyboyk(m): 1:41pm On Oct 03, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
They should have deported the idiot back when it was 1 or 2 b4 it reached 68 fuc king record

They can’t deport him he was born there he is their citizen
Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by INDOMIE9090(f): 1:42pm On Oct 03, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:
You Igbo are criminals,we don't want you in Yoruba land ! Stay in your godforsaken land of criminals in the East. At the rate you guys are going,trust me,you'll leave us with no other choice than to start forcefully ejecting you criminal lots from our land !
he never reach that level
Calm down,though they are annoying but chilax man
Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by DanielPat01: 1:42pm On Oct 03, 2022
Johnrake69:
Do the crime do the time. And for the idiots consumed with Tribalism. Know that the whiteman Chinese, or Arab don't give a shit about you as far as you're black.

Bashing each other other here won't won't stop them from treating you like a 3rd class global citizen.

There are criminals in a every race, tribe, religion.

Judge people based on the merits of their character rather than where they come from.

They are sad the Igbos is more progressive than them in all spheres of life. It's jealousy nothing else.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by Nchenches: 1:42pm On Oct 03, 2022
Ekundayo7574:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tV5NHW7pPG8

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/10/nigerian-with-68-armed-robbery-records-in-us-nabbed/

Another political post on NL to ignite Yoruba versus Igbo wahala to entice anti-Tinubu Yorubas toward Tinubu.

But Tinubu was caught with drug trafficking money in the US earlier.
Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by Goodman247: 1:42pm On Oct 03, 2022
The desperados tribe looking for money by all means grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by adecz: 1:42pm On Oct 03, 2022
Amaka dem don begin enter
Yankee small small.

Before na only South Africa, Malaysia,
Indonesia and recently India them sabi.

The earlier dem get Biafra, the better,
so that Nigeria name no go dey spoil
upandan ❗️❗️☹️☹️☹️

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by rusher14: 1:43pm On Oct 03, 2022
Tinubu did not find him a Jon in USA.
Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by gloryman91: 1:43pm On Oct 03, 2022
Na Dem Dem � o.

1 Like

Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by Yankee101: 1:44pm On Oct 03, 2022
Hallelujah
Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by Greenback: 1:44pm On Oct 03, 2022
MrEgwiim:

And until the present Government is still abiding by the foolishness without letting us go. EWU
Chai!!!!! See how them use one word summarise the entire life of a whole generalojukwu ivartheMENTAL,chai!!!??
Diarisse God oooo!!! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by INDOMIE9090(f): 1:44pm On Oct 03, 2022
FEMoxylian:

Bi ti ewe koko

1 Like

Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by DKM123: 1:45pm On Oct 03, 2022
Nigerian men always doing the most criminal acts in the abroad. Like our image as Nigerians is not battered enough. Smh
Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by GreenCovering: 1:45pm On Oct 03, 2022
The name funny die : blue cloth bandit.

smiley
Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by GeneralOjukwu: 1:46pm On Oct 03, 2022
PROUDIGBO:

I actually agree with you on that! You’d have had your El-Dorado….your model county, free from those who ‘soil your perfect name’! wink

What’s your own ethnicity though?

Mongolian, a descendant of Genghis Khan.

Recently immigrated to Nigeria for business.
Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by shegra58: 1:48pm On Oct 03, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:
grin

yes you were right they are OBIdient grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by INDOMIE9090(f): 1:48pm On Oct 03, 2022
DKM123:
[/s]Nigerian[s]ipob men always doing the most criminal acts in the abroad. Like our image as Nigerians is not battered enough. Smh
Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by frank14011991(m): 1:49pm On Oct 03, 2022
Let's just imagine there are polling units in Asian prisons

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'Why We Beheaded Businessman Whose Wife Raised Only N40,000 Out Of N5m Ransom' / Thief Caught 8 Months After He Stole Phone & Withdrew N500K From Victim Account / Kiriku: Why I Bought Car For My Father – 8-Year-Old Skit Maker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.