Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,072 members, 7,828,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US (64974 Views)

Ex-Airforce Officer Who Sells Military Uniform To Notorious Bandit Arrested / Wanted Unknown Gunman, Chukwuma Ejionye, Arrested In Anambra State (Photo) / UPDATE: Blue Cloth Bandit Charles Chukwuma Arrested In US ( Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by BENEAMATA: 1:49pm On Oct 03, 2022
He don turn nigerian man now ? And just yesterday person dey argue say David Alaba is Austrian to him as far as say his passport reads Austria .

1 Like

Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by ipobarethieves: 1:49pm On Oct 03, 2022
PlayerMeji:
CRIMINAL in far away land! like they claimed! grin grin
Fixed.

They should tie him down with chain and padlock and TOO the BANDIT PIG In the raging OCEAN cool wink
Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by Chrismania100: 1:49pm On Oct 03, 2022
Tribalistic Cowards, as if na your papa gets lagos state...When Husspuppy was busy disgracing your entire generation, you tribalistic evil man turned blind eyes.Infact, we will keep spoiling the already rotten country, until Nigeria let our people go,Ewu!!

VEHINTOLAR:
You Igbo are criminals,we don't want you in Yoruba land ! Stay in your godforsaken land of criminals in the East. At the rate you guys are going,trust me,you'll leave us with no other choice than to start forcefully ejecting you criminal lots from our land !
Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by shegra58: 1:50pm On Oct 03, 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by gambojimeta: 1:51pm On Oct 03, 2022
He is lucky to be alive. I am suprised a shop owner hasn't shot him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by faceland: 1:51pm On Oct 03, 2022
Robbing shops?

What a disgrace.
Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by shegra58: 1:51pm On Oct 03, 2022
Akfrenzy:
grin when are they going to repatriate ABBA KYARI to USA
OBIdient la n jé lówó cool
Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by Drbillionz: 1:54pm On Oct 03, 2022
Our forefathers said names do follow people. I checked the guy's name and it ends with 'LIE' SO tel me what's ur expectations.
Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by Cmanforall: 1:55pm On Oct 03, 2022
Nostring:
Us government don steal his future too just like Nigerian government, so he dey try theif am back... Useless criminal undecided
They should keep him...

I hope he's their citizen
Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by seunjungle1(m): 1:55pm On Oct 03, 2022
The guy is one of the sponsors of Obi electioneering campaign... They known rubbery, stealing, drug pushing and some other related illicit and illegal jobs.

One of the just caught in lekki, Lagos state for tramadol pushing..we know them.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by vertueptime: 1:56pm On Oct 03, 2022
Ekundayo7574:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tV5NHW7pPG8

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/10/nigerian-with-68-armed-robbery-records-in-us-nabbed/
The Federal Government needs to input tribe in Nigeria passport to help foreign nationals in seiving the bad eggs.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by ExudeLoveToAll: 1:57pm On Oct 03, 2022
baretalk:

Shut up, they already have evidence on him before picking him up.

Why not remove emotions and exhibit decorum while engaging in a public forum.

When people go low, I decide to go high.

Have a great day.
Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by WIZDOM081(m): 1:57pm On Oct 03, 2022
Give Biafran their country to regain Nigeria lost image, the damage is enough

2 Likes

Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by TheAlchemist: 1:58pm On Oct 03, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:
You Igbo are criminals,we don't want you in Yoruba land ! Stay in your godforsaken land of criminals in the East. At the rate you guys are going,trust me,you'll leave us with no other choice than to start forcefully ejecting you criminal lots from our land !

I hope you know there are lots of intermarriage between igbos and yorubas....

1 Like

Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by LIGHTROOM: 1:58pm On Oct 03, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:
grin

I saw the headline and then closed my eyes

Tell me it's not the usual suspects. ...

I haven't opened my eyes.... was i right? grin

Dial 911 anytime you see any of them in foreign lands - there's 99.9% probability that a crime has happened shocked or will happen lipsrsealed or ....is happening. undecided

I have never read a comment as funny as this one on nairaland

Can't stop laughing

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by netmillionaires(m): 1:59pm On Oct 03, 2022
Chop knuckle. You understand the game. Anthony Joshua won world titles - He is a British boxer. When he was beaten blue-black, the title changed to THE NIGERIA HEAVYWEIGHT BOXER Blah blah

Konjiboii:
When they commit crime they are Nigerians when they invent or win medals or with talents they are Americans.
Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by Buharidgeneral: 2:00pm On Oct 03, 2022
PVision2020:
Lol...the criminal just did a big societal wedding 3 months ago to impress his kinsmen. The weyrey dey press his village people neck with proceeds of crime.

I pity the wife
Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by Stevo35: 2:01pm On Oct 03, 2022
Omihanifa:
He’s from the yeast

I don't understand’ are you talking about the yeastern part?

1 Like

Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 03, 2022
We developed Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore many other countries worldwide and we are the most dominant inmates in prisons all over the world

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by GloriousGbola: 2:03pm On Oct 03, 2022
i am trying to reconcile the high flying big boy lifestyle with high risk blue collar robbery
i actually thought the stories of expensive wedding were bs, but they are true

na real fking wa

rusher14:
Obhidient to the bone.

God no go forgive you for this grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by tragergeorge(m): 2:03pm On Oct 03, 2022
Akfrenzy:
grin when are they going to repatriate ABBA KYARI to USA
no b repatriate na deport
Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by Sleekfingers: 2:04pm On Oct 03, 2022
FEMoxylian:

Bi ti ewe koko

cheesy
Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by rusher14: 2:04pm On Oct 03, 2022
GloriousGbola:
i am trying to reconcile the high flying big boy lifestyle with high risk blue collar robbery
i actually thought the stories of expensive wedding were bs, but they are true

na real fking wa

God no go forgive you for this grin grin grin grin

grin
Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by GeneralOjukwu: 2:04pm On Oct 03, 2022
Intellectuall01:
We developed Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore many other countries worldwide and we are the most dominant inmates in prisons all over the world

.... prisons and brothels...

This is what Nnamdi Kanu, their god said...

2 Shares

Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 03, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:

.... prisons and brothels...

This is what Nnamdi Kanu, their god said...

Oh, you mean the god of watery beans? I see. Na constipation go kill am
Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by Cutiekatty: 2:07pm On Oct 03, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:
grin

I saw the headline and then closed my eyes

Tell me it's not the usual suspects. ...

I haven't opened my eyes.... was i right? grin

Dial 911 anytime you see any of them in foreign lands - there's 99.9% probability that a crime has happened shocked or will happen lipsrsealed or ....is happening. undecided

God go punish you my nigga
Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by ipobarethieves: 2:07pm On Oct 03, 2022
Prisca19:
i need someone to talk to I’m depressed and lonely my WhatsApp 08061743157
undecided hope u aren't looking for a sponsor lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by INDOMIE9090(f): 2:08pm On Oct 03, 2022
Chrismania100:

Tribalistic Cowards, as if na your papa gets lagos state...When Husspuppy was busy disgracing your entire generation, you tribalistic evil man turned blind eyes.Infact, we will keep spoiling the already rotten country, until Nigeria let our people go,Ewu!!

ewu,keep spoiling the already rotten country abroad while they lock you up in prisons

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by baretalk: 2:09pm On Oct 03, 2022
ExudeLoveToAll:

Why not remove emotions and exhibit decorum while engaging in a public forum.

When people go low, I decide to go high.

Have a great day.
Try to make sense, you saw someone robbing on camera, still trying to shield him angry
Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by aieromon(m): 2:10pm On Oct 03, 2022
PVision2020:
Lol...the criminal just did a big societal wedding 3 months ago to impress his kinsmen. The weyrey dey press his village people neck with proceeds of crime.

I checked it out and you're right.

It's so sad. cry cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMBl_-GFJvA

2 Likes

Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by GeneralOjukwu: 2:10pm On Oct 03, 2022
Cutiekatty:

Cuttiekatty to his dad
God go punish you my nigga
Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by INDOMIE9090(f): 2:11pm On Oct 03, 2022
Buharidgeneral:

I pity the wife
don’t pity,she might be with another Gbola

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) / Seven Policemen Killed By Gunmen In Abuja. Graphic Photo / DSS Operative, Prince Ezemuonye Ozuzu, Shot Dead In Imo State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.