Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US (64975 Views)

Ex-Airforce Officer Who Sells Military Uniform To Notorious Bandit Arrested / Wanted Unknown Gunman, Chukwuma Ejionye, Arrested In Anambra State (Photo) / UPDATE: Blue Cloth Bandit Charles Chukwuma Arrested In US ( Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by Trybes(m): 2:11pm On Oct 03, 2022
Truvelisback:
These guys just keep on destroying our already damaged Image.
Foolishly, they always think they can never be caught. How foolish they are. You will always be caught if you commit crime it's a matter of time.

2 Likes

Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by toujurs: 2:11pm On Oct 03, 2022
Most atimes when i do read tribal comment, i do pity the commentator. Because the rich are even tribal. All they care about is their personal benefits, not their tribe, there are alot of poverty driven youths on this forum.

Now, back to what i wanted to say. To be honest, hunger is bad, i am saying this for those young girls, that see guys living abroad as their messiah to poverty alleviation. You will just die young before your time. And for guys that are ready to do anything illegal to become rich, there are no short cuts. You will definitely find death. Peace of mind is key.

1 Like

Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by UrPapa: 2:13pm On Oct 03, 2022
America is going down
How will they arrest an igbo Jew that’s just busy developing the country… this is hate
America hate us, they are scared of our success

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by Johnn74: 2:15pm On Oct 03, 2022
68 f**king robbery records. Wow! This is major

1 Like

Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by Balogunodua(m): 2:16pm On Oct 03, 2022
Another one from zombiedient youth grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by tunapawizzy: 2:19pm On Oct 03, 2022
If he has US passport, they should call him American.....if na Olympics gold he win, will they call him Nigerian

2 Likes

Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by 43Ronin: 2:20pm On Oct 03, 2022
Zeezenho:
Before a Nigerian man will be robbing gas station in Yankee something must be wrong.probably mental health issue.
The guy is American. Born and bred in America. They are usually lazy and like getting rich quick. That's why they are into drugs and robbery. African wey don suffer comot from naija no go wan do illegal stuffs make dem o send am back.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by Laughingkk: 2:20pm On Oct 03, 2022
OBIdients IPOB on the beat......let him organizer his 1million man March/rally for his tribes man in Los Angeles
Or LAPD should give us this developer to join in 4million man March for Obi ( rescheduled)
Only 68 robberies LAPD is wailing,may it's because you don't know him and their regional worth. He is OBIdient,j just go and verify

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by planetx: 2:20pm On Oct 03, 2022
Someone that have probably never been to Nigeria before. This one na akata with Nigerian name.

2 Likes

Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by Hassanmaye(m): 2:23pm On Oct 03, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:
Nigeria's passport would have been the most powerful one in Africa if not for the foolishness of Gowon.

Gowon... take 5 fingers...weyrey! angry

"99% of crimes committed by Nigerians in diaspora is by Developers"

Source - United Nations Encyclopedia of Criminals & Crooks, 2022
You mean if to say developers have their land the story will have changed?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by Hassanmaye(m): 2:23pm On Oct 03, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:
grin

I saw the headline and then closed my eyes

Tell me it's not the usual suspects. ...

I haven't opened my eyes.... was i right? grin

Dial 911 anytime you see any of them in foreign lands - there's 99.9% probability that a crime has happened shocked or will happen lipsrsealed or ....is happening. undecided
Are you not Igbo??
Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by Hassanmaye(m): 2:24pm On Oct 03, 2022
Omihanifa:
He’s from the yeast
Haha

2 Likes

Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by Agugbadin: 2:25pm On Oct 03, 2022
Another IGBO man.

3 Likes

Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by Gentlechika(m): 2:27pm On Oct 03, 2022
Johnrake69:
Do the crime do the time. And for the idiots consumed with Tribalism. Know that the whiteman Chinese, or Arab don't give a shit about you as far as you're black.

Bashing each other other here won't won't stop them from treating you like a 3rd class global citizen.

There are criminals in a every race, tribe, religion.

Judge people based on the merits of their character rather than where they come from.
well said
Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by Truvelisback(m): 2:28pm On Oct 03, 2022
Trybes:

Foolishly, they always think they can never be caught. How foolish they are. You will always be caught if you commit crime it's a matter of time.
Like this, dem dey spoil show for other Nigerians there or other Nigerians who intend to go there. The other day, a guy who travelled to Dubai told me how some Nigerians have been behaving in Dubai and how they took their thuggery behaviour by robbing and harming the whites there. Now, they rarely employ Nigerians there. If u tell them that u a Nigerian, the kind eye dem go take look u ehn!. This same guy told me that when he told them that he was a Nigerian, they started avoiding him like bodyodour. Na later some of dem come dey relate with am gradual.

1 Like

Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by higgs: 2:28pm On Oct 03, 2022
So the "nice Catholic girl " he married didn't know she married an armed robber? What will she do now?
Reading comments here though....
Nairaland has really become a cesspit of tribalism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by Nyamuri: 2:34pm On Oct 03, 2022
Ibo amaka

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by GeneralOjukwu: 2:35pm On Oct 03, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Are you not Igbo??

Nope. But I am a King of ALL igbos dead or alive.
Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by RighteousI: 2:37pm On Oct 03, 2022
Obedients people...lol

This guy is done.

It's a mandatory 33 years for armed robbery in America.

Can be paroled in 17 years.

But he has 68 robberies and they will not give him concurrent sentence.

This means 17x68= 1,156 years in prison.
Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by gasparpisciotta: 2:38pm On Oct 03, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:
grin

I saw the headline and then closed my eyes

Tell me it's not the usual suspects. ...

I haven't opened my eyes.... was i right? grin

Dial 911 anytime you see any of them in foreign lands - there's 99.9% probability that a crime has happened shocked or will happen lipsrsealed or ....is happening. undecided

We must all ensure that Obi does not get to Aso villa.
Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by KanwuliaExtra: 2:39pm On Oct 03, 2022
ExudeLoveToAll:

Why not remove emotions and exhibit decorum while engaging in a public forum.

When people go low, I decide to go high.

Have a great day.

This made my day. . . . . You too much.

I don h-enter MANY MANY gutters for this NL dey roll with pigs sha. Never again. cheesy

Taking notes. Thanks for the free lessons.

1 Like

Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by gigabyte13: 2:42pm On Oct 03, 2022
I just come look the name,
I no dey disappointed at all
Na dem
The developers
Anyway is a way people.....
People wey dem use criminality of all shields and categories swear for...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by GeneralOjukwu: 2:43pm On Oct 03, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

We must all ensure that Obi does not get to Aso villa.

He wouldn't even smell the Toilet of Aso Rock.

Prisons will become Universities and Brothels and Baby factories legal.

BAT or Atiku as second choice.
Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by KanwuliaExtra: 2:43pm On Oct 03, 2022
Buharidgeneral:

I pity the wife

Honestly! Which kain disgrace be dis wan again? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by tishbite41(m): 2:46pm On Oct 03, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:
Nigeria's passport would have been the most powerful one in Africa if not for the foolishness of Gowon.

Gowon... take 5 fingers...weyrey! angry

"99% of crimes committed by Nigerians in diaspora is by Developers"

Source - United Nations Encyclopedia of Criminals & Crooks, 2022
You can still correct the foolishness
Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by GeneralOjukwu: 2:47pm On Oct 03, 2022
tishbite41:

You can still correct the foolishness

We will... sooner than you think.

2 Likes

Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by tishbite41(m): 2:48pm On Oct 03, 2022
Prisca19:
i need someone to talk to I’m depressed and lonely my WhatsApp 08061743157
Yahoo boy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by tishbite41(m): 2:49pm On Oct 03, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:

We will... sooner than you think.
I pray so
Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by tishbite41(m): 2:52pm On Oct 03, 2022
gambojimeta:
He is lucky to be alive. I am suprised a shop owner hasn't shot him.
Na wetin I dey reason since
Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by VEHINTOLAR: 2:52pm On Oct 03, 2022
Chrismania100:

Tribalistic Cowards, as if na your papa gets lagos state...When Husspuppy was busy disgracing your entire generation, you tribalistic evil man turned blind eyes.Infact, we will keep spoiling the already rotten country, until Nigeria let our people go,Ewu!!

Wetin dey worry this criminal faecal oha eating OSU from the erosion ravaged land of cannibals ? Werey is even threatening us with more crimes,your papa dey maad ! We aren't scared of that,I've already told you the steps we will take to protect our land from you criminals. We will continue to expose you to the whole world that a certain tribe in Nigeria,Igbo is hugely populated by criminals ! And at the fullness of time,we will begin to evict you criminals from our land. We promise you that. How is Nigeria holding you back from going when you keep electing Governors, Senators,Fed Rep members,etc into positions of authority in the same Nigeria you hate so much ? Have you forgotten that one of you idiots is even scheming to become President of Nigeria ? You dey maaaad,kiddo ! Take it or leave it,you Igbo have global reputations for criminality and that's a fact. We will chase you out of our land (Yoruba land) if you think you can continue perpetrating crimes at the alarming rate you're going ! Trust me,it will happen !

Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by Kobicove(m): 2:53pm On Oct 03, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
They should have deported the idiot back when it was 1 or 2 b4 it reached 68 fuc king record

Deport him to come and continue his robberies here in Nigeria, no abeg they should keep him there grin
Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by plantist: 2:55pm On Oct 03, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Seven Policemen Killed By Gunmen In Abuja. Graphic Photo / Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) / DSS Operative, Prince Ezemuonye Ozuzu, Shot Dead In Imo State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.