Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,914 members, 7,828,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US (64964 Views)

Ex-Airforce Officer Who Sells Military Uniform To Notorious Bandit Arrested / Wanted Unknown Gunman, Chukwuma Ejionye, Arrested In Anambra State (Photo) / UPDATE: Blue Cloth Bandit Charles Chukwuma Arrested In US ( Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by NaBanga: 4:27pm On Oct 03, 2022
The groom and bride are both Nigerian. The lady seems to be holding steady. She is director of nursing somewhere in Los Angeles. She has her wedding picture as her profile and Married as her status. I don't feel she is able to leave him. If she does, she can be forced to testify against him. She cannot do that if she benefited from the proceeds of his crime and it is highly likely she did.

2 Likes

Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by Litmus: 4:35pm On Oct 03, 2022
Party Politics - not personal experience - is largely responsible for the hatred some Nigerians hold for Nigeria. Party Politics brainwashes many Nigerians to view things negatively in order to facilitate their desire to rule Nigeria on the promise they will fix those things they brainwashed the electorate into seeing in an extraordinarily negative manner. The sowing of tribal hatred is part of the strategy. Political parties and figures sponsor article writers, blogers, vloggers and groups that target social media platforms etc.
Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by Shikena(m): 4:38pm On Oct 03, 2022
Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie. A self-made millionaire.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by Chummynoni(m): 4:41pm On Oct 03, 2022
Akfrenzy:
grin when are they going to repatriate ABBA KYARI to USA
he is a Nigerian, extradition is a better word to use.

1 Like

Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by lilyheaven: 4:42pm On Oct 03, 2022
Come back where?
He should stay there...
We don’t want his type around.
Godspowerpro:

I pray he's able to come back
Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by Bjteensdes24: 4:48pm On Oct 03, 2022
Hahahahahahhahaha its a pity cos how can you be privileged to travel out of Nigeria as a young guy not disabled, got there and still can’t hustle legit finding different work to do but chose robbing people of their stuffs? I wish he isn’t spared at all cos he has misused the opportunity young Thief!
Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by Bjteensdes24: 4:55pm On Oct 03, 2022
What has even come over you guys using tribalism to comment? This is one of the reasons Nigeria is where it is today, it’s no curse Nigeria can’t get better until we the citizens care about each other like same human being. Are we saying we don’t have Yorubas, Fulanis or Hausas who are thieves too? I just don’t get some people comments coming here to check the name of the criminal o ma shey o
Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by Drone95(m): 4:58pm On Oct 03, 2022
Abikoko9:
E be things undecided

Please Hear THIS!!
I could remember sometime ago when I was unable to last long in bed whenever I have fun with ladies. This has affected my moral and ego as a man.

But on one faithful day, i decided to put an end to this low performance in bed. Before this time I had used some synthetic drug which I won't like to mention here due to company privacy. I do use it whenever I intend to have fun and it made me to adapt to an extent that if I didn't use it I won't be able to perform well. Until, I worked on some natural ingredients put together, try it and the results I got was amazing. I lasted more than time expected.

Be a machine man. Make her SCREAM at the top of her voice and SQUEEZE the bed POWERFULLY.
Make it Bigger, Thicker and Longer within 2 weeks assurance.
Free Delivery Nationwide.
Payment after Delivery.
hmm grin with this sapa una self dey advertise last long remedy. By the way how does it work? What's the pharmacokinetics?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by BJanta: 4:59pm On Oct 03, 2022
Omo Ibo , if he's not caught for drug trafficking in India, he would be caught for robbery in Los Angeles. Without crime, the entire tribe of Ibos CANNOT survive.
Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by hamouston91(m): 5:04pm On Oct 03, 2022
Omo Igbo again. IPOB to sure!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by usedcardealerph(m): 5:04pm On Oct 03, 2022
Reports are clear that the bandit did a big society wedding to his nigerian bride in california.

1 Like

Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 03, 2022
Akonimohate12:
grin grin
The person wey design Tinubu's eyes like this no try ooooo
Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by wolebest: 5:15pm On Oct 03, 2022
Ekundayo7574:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tV5NHW7pPG8

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/10/nigerian-with-68-armed-robbery-records-in-us-nabbed/

What a pity!!!

Village people follow this guy to Yankee, to destroy his destiny.

Upon all the opportunity in Yankee, na armed robbery he choose. Chai!!!
Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by princewarri1985: 5:18pm On Oct 03, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:
grin

I saw the headline and then closed my eyes

Tell me it's not the usual suspects. ...

I haven't opened my eyes.... was i right? grin

Dial 911 anytime you see any of them in foreign lands - there's 99.9% probability that a crime has happened shocked or will happen lipsrsealed or ....is happening. undecided
will you keep quiet there and stop being a tribal bigot
Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by AutoRedux: 5:22pm On Oct 03, 2022
[quote author=GeneralOjukwu post=117235742][/quote]

Stop editing my quote. Na so e pain you reach? Useless idiot. grin
Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by GeneralOjukwu: 5:30pm On Oct 03, 2022
AutoRedux:

AutoRedux to his homosexual father
Stop editing my quote. Na so e pain you reach? Useless idiot. grin
Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by GeneralOjukwu: 5:30pm On Oct 03, 2022
princewarri1985:
will you keep quiet there and stop being a tribal bigot

How am I a bigot?
Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by chusynte: 5:45pm On Oct 03, 2022
Better being a thief than a skull miner. You need to read the latest on the medical doctor from kwara
Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by princewarri1985: 5:46pm On Oct 03, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:

How am I a bigot?
you can make your coment without being tribalistic, i'm a benin guy and one of the greatest robbery that took place in amsterdam in broad day light was carried out by benin guys. Nobody or tribe be saint for naija here, everybody is guilty
Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by Jakumo(m): 5:49pm On Oct 03, 2022
NaBanga:
The groom and bride are both Nigerian. The lady seems to be holding steady. She is director of nursing somewhere in Los Angeles. She has her wedding picture as her profile and Married as her status. I don't feel she is able to leave him. If she does, she can be forced to testify against him. She cannot do that if she benefited from the proceeds of his crime and it is highly likely she did.

Holy chit you know the law and very well too. Na to chop and clean mouth remain now. Till jail do they part.
Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by KanwuliaExtra: 6:01pm On Oct 03, 2022
Johnn74:

Pepper them. Awwww! See the gigantic cake. What a beautiful wedding! E be things. #hustle grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMBl_-GFJvA

I go JUMP ENTER LAGOON!!!!
The shame go tooooooo much for me to bia oooooooh!!! cry

See AMPHI THEATER HALL? ? ?

I am sure he did not PAY A DIME for this wedding. Kai!!!! cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by Jakumo(m): 6:13pm On Oct 03, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:

I go JUMP ENTER LAGOON!!!!
The shame go tooooooo much for me to bia oooooooh!!! cry

See AMPHI THEATER HALL? ? ?

I am sure he did not PAY A DIME for this wedding. Kai!!!! cry

Amazing how pretenses fail the reality test in such spectacular fashion sometimes. One wonders how many of those wedding guests knew that the groom was a notorious armed robber in the Los Angeles area

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by Benrosaria(m): 6:30pm On Oct 03, 2022
Key word - 68 robberies. Yes that’s true. They watch you
Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by PacosLykzy(m): 6:30pm On Oct 03, 2022
See dem finishing their selves with tribal fights grin grin, I'm sure they don't have a minimum of 4hrs of nepa light at their respective homes what incompetence and indolence . #whatDhell grin
Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by generalwo(m): 6:45pm On Oct 03, 2022
Igbo amaka
Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by Jakumo(m): 6:52pm On Oct 03, 2022
Benrosaria:
Key word - 68 robberies. Yes that’s true. They watch you

That is actually quite an accomplishment, considering how many shop keepers are also armed in the Los Angeles area. This man risked death by gunfire every time he robbed a corner store.
Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by oneMalik: 7:02pm On Oct 03, 2022
LAPD should avoid making mistake of calling DEVELOPER a BANDIT !

Hes out there to develop the society .
Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by Wwwq: 7:35pm On Oct 03, 2022
Really
Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by AutoRedux: 8:58pm On Oct 03, 2022
[quote author=GeneralOjukwu post=117239597][/quote]

Mumu lowlife grin

Your hopeless mother must be proud of you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos) / Seven Policemen Killed By Gunmen In Abuja. Graphic Photo / DSS Operative, Prince Ezemuonye Ozuzu, Shot Dead In Imo State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.