Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US (64979 Views)

Ex-Airforce Officer Who Sells Military Uniform To Notorious Bandit Arrested / Wanted Unknown Gunman, Chukwuma Ejionye, Arrested In Anambra State (Photo) / UPDATE: Blue Cloth Bandit Charles Chukwuma Arrested In US ( Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by Babysho(m): 10:06pm On Oct 03, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:
grin

I saw the headline and then closed my eyes

Tell me it's not the usual suspects. ...

I haven't opened my eyes.... was i right? grin

Dial 911 anytime you see any of them in foreign lands - there's 99.9% probability that a crime has happened shocked or will happen lipsrsealed or ....is happening. undecided

When you leave Nigeria, you'll understand that racial/tribal profiling and racism/tribalism is not funny
Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by KanwuliaExtra: 10:12pm On Oct 03, 2022
Jakumo:

Amazing how pretenses fail the reality test in such spectacular fashion sometimes. One wonders how many of those wedding guests knew that the groom was a notorious armed robber in the Los Angeles area

None of them!
From the way the bride and groom spoke, you can tell THEY NEVER STEPPED TOES in Nigeria.

A typical BORN AND BRED NIGERIAN WILL NEVER COMMIT SERIAL ROBBERY ANYWHERE IN THIS WORLD BUT NIGERIA!

The parents on both sides sponsored that wedding! This dude is only TWENTY-NINE! Prolly spoiled rotten by his momma and poppa! And a high-school/college drop-out too!

1 Like

Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by Unrated900(m): 10:16pm On Oct 03, 2022
Afghanistan city of ihiala boys
Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by GeneralOjukwu: 10:19pm On Oct 03, 2022
Babysho:

When you leave Nigeria, you'll understand that racial/tribal profiling and racism/tribalism is not funny

Lol. You're not particularly smart. Who said I am in Nigeria? grin

And how am I tribalistic when I stated the bitter truth? Why should other Nigerians suffer from the sins of a single tribe?
Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by AngelicBeing: 11:05pm On Oct 03, 2022
sukkot:
shocked nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn shocked shocked
Dayuum sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by broadman20: 11:12pm On Oct 03, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:
Nigeria's passport would have been the most powerful one in Africa if not for the foolishness of Gowon.

Gowon... take 5 fingers...weyrey! angry

"99% of crimes committed by Nigerians in diaspora is by Developers"

Source - United Nations Encyclopedia of Criminals & Crooks, 2022

Yes especially Huspupi and Dapo Abiodun P A serving there sentences are all from the east.

Pretenders do the worst,

I wonder who the call the PROBLEM OF NIGERIA?

Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by Coolgent(m): 11:17pm On Oct 03, 2022
Obedient
Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by Babysho(m): 11:19pm On Oct 03, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:

Lol. You're not particularly smart. Who said I am in Nigeria? grin

And how am I tribalistic when I stated the bitter truth? Why should other Nigerians suffer from the sins of a single tribe?

You’re so deep in tribalism that you don’t see the bigger picture or even what’s going on around you and I get it, you were probably traumatized as a kid by an Igbo person or something like that but you have to try to overcome it.

Read up on Kwame Nkrumah and you’ll understand that the disunity of Africans is beneficial only to the Europeans.

Majority of fraudsters are actually from the South West and majority of illiterates are from the North. All of us in NIGERIA are oppressed one way or another but we can only address these minor issues if we stand together. We need you bro.
Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by Coolgent(m): 11:20pm On Oct 03, 2022
PVision2020:
Lol...the criminal just did a big societal wedding 3 months ago to impress his kinsmen. The weyrey dey press his village people neck with proceeds of crime.
So rhw OBEDIENT guy like blue colour, he even wore blue suit on his wedding day.
Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by GeneralOjukwu: 11:25pm On Oct 03, 2022
Babysho:

You’re so deep in tribalism that you don’t see the bigger picture or even what’s going on around you.

Read up on Kwame Nkrumah and you’ll understand that the disunity of Africans is beneficial only to the Europeans.

Majority of fraudsters are actually from the South West and majority of illiterates are from the North. All of us in NIGERIA are oppressed one way or another but we can only address these minor issues if we stand together.

Since you're so great with majorities...

Do we agree on East holding monopoly on Brothels, Baby Factories and Crime in general?

Because you conveniently skipped that in your history lesson.

Oh yes.... I agree on unity. But be unbiased in your submissions.

1 Like

Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by Babysho(m): 11:34pm On Oct 03, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:

Since you're so great with majorities...

Do we agree on East holding monopoly on Brothels, Baby Factories and Crime in general?

Because you conveniently skipped that in your history lesson.

Oh yes.... I agree on unity. But be unbiased in your submissions.

Brother, whatever you say I agree to it. I’m not from the east and I’m not fighting you. Every tribe is oppressed one way or another and certain rights have been taken from all of us as Nigerians.

I understand that maybe something happened between you and a few Igbo people hence the hatred but try to overcome it. There are a lot of good Igbo people out there and they need you. Nigeria needs you.
Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by naijamerican: 12:37am On Oct 04, 2022
GeneralPula:
Flatinoz have taken Banditry international. Nigeria would do herself more good by letting these people go..

Disgusting triablists like you are the problem with nigeria. May god punish you finish so nigeria can rise
Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by GeneralOjukwu: 4:32am On Oct 04, 2022
Babysho:

Brother, whatever you say I agree to it. I’m not from the east and I’m not fighting you. Every tribe is oppressed one way or another and certain rights have been taken from all of us as Nigerians.

I understand that maybe something happened between you and a few Igbo people hence the hatred but try to overcome it. There are a lot of good Igbo people out there and they need you. Nigeria needs you.

Stop denying your identity. Once an Okoro, always one.

Why did you pick the perceived negative stereotypes of 2 of the 3 tribes and leave out another ?

By the way, nothing happened between me and them. Their default behaviour is obnoxious. I am just laying out the bitter truth here.

1 Like

Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by sukkot: 4:41am On Oct 04, 2022
AngelicBeing:
Dayuum sad
grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by Benji84(m): 5:41am On Oct 04, 2022
This acts of robbery, drugs business and Fraud has really damage Nigeria Image.

I felt so embarrassed when my colleagues talks about the fraudulent acts of Nigerians in abroad.

The best is for FG in collaboration with Ministry of Foreign Affairs to enact a Law of Life Imprison/Death to
anyone(Nigerian) found guilty anywhere in the world.

We can't continue like this and believing everything is okay.

People are very scared of Nigerians.
Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by Abdelux223: 6:24am On Oct 04, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:
grin

I saw the headline and then closed my eyes

Tell me it's not the usual suspects. ...

I haven't opened my eyes.... was i right? grin

Dial 911 anytime you see any of them in foreign lands - there's 99.9% probability that a crime has happened shocked or will happen lipsrsealed or ....is happening. undecided

Seriously most Igbo papa and mama are useless 419/ thieves or harlots. Go to their region and see. I am not surprised say their pikin dey do same abroad.
Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by Abdelux223: 6:28am On Oct 04, 2022
SILVERLINES:
grin

Wailers over to Una

Name checkers food don don

We the easterners will never deny our own

grin deny ke na your brother in crime na
Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by Jakumo(m): 7:48am On Oct 04, 2022
Benji84:
This acts of robbery, drugs business and Fraud has really damage Nigeria Image.

I felt so embarrassed when my colleagues talks about the fraudulent acts of Nigerians in abroad.

The best is for FG in collaboration with Ministry of Foreign Affairs to enact a Law of Life Imprison/Death to
anyone(Nigerian) found guilty anywhere in the world.

We can't continue like this and believing everything is okay.

People are very scared of Nigerians.

For every corner-store or gas station armed robbery perpetrated by an African immigrant to America, several thousand such attacks would have been credited within the same time frame to American-born blacks and trailer park-dwelling poor whites or Bario Chicanos.

In other words, given the millions of Nigerians currently living honest hard-working lives in the USA, the laws of probability dictate that there WILL be a few desperados who will take to crime and get busted, jailed, or killed. The "Blue Cloth Bandit" is no more a cause for shame among Nigerians than would be the existence of treasury looters in their own nation's corridors of power.
Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by Farfalla(f): 9:07am On Oct 04, 2022
See "banditry" written all over his face.

Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by Babysho(m): 9:28am On Oct 04, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:

Stop denying your identity. Once an Okoro, always one.

Why did you pick the perceived negative stereotypes of 2 of the 3 tribes and leave out another ?

By the way, nothing happened between me and them. Their default behaviour is obnoxious. I am just laying out the bitter truth here.

I’m a Yoruba man but it’s irrelevant in the bigger picture.

You already said the truth about easterners that majority of them are involved in illicit activities. It’s all true for all the tribes. All of these survival mechanisms are the result of our lack of unification of purpose.

I’m pleading for you to set aside all your hatred for them. Now isn’t the time for that. Our common purpose should be to free ourselves from the shackles of slavery and oppression and create that Nigeria that we all want.

1 Like

Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by NaBanga: 3:16pm On Oct 04, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:

None of them!
From the way the bride and groom spoke, you can tell THEY NEVER STEPPED TOES in Nigeria.

A typical BORN AND BRED NIGERIAN WILL NEVER COMMIT SERIAL ROBBERY ANYWHERE IN THIS WORLD BUT NIGERIA!

The parents on both sides sponsored that wedding! This dude is only TWENTY-NINE! Prolly spoiled rotten by his momma and poppa! And a high-school/college drop-out too!

I know quite a few Nigerians who do not have a typical Nigerian accent. They are mostly those from Abuja and those who live primarily in nearby African countries. Sorry but if there were no robberies, you would have been shouting "my bros" up and down. His wedding would be your point of pride and prayer reference. You would have never tried to find a way to pin him on American soil. Now that he has done what so many Nigerians do home and abroad, you want to deny him. Nigeria is filled with rotten people. Come and collect your own. He is your blood.
Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by Benrosaria(m): 6:54pm On Oct 04, 2022
Jakumo:

That is actually quite an accomplishment, considering how many shop keepers are also armed in the Los Angeles area. This man risked death by gunfire every time he robbed a corner store.

They always gave grace for all who sins again and again.gods don’t forgive
Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by armyofone(m): 7:01pm On Oct 04, 2022
There are so many jobs to apply to and schools to go get a degree or tech certification.

Well, now he will taste life in USA prison.
Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by KanwuliaExtra: 7:29pm On Oct 04, 2022
NaBanga:

I know quite a few Nigerians who do not have a typical Nigerian accent. They are mostly those from Abuja and those who live primarily in nearby African countries. Sorry but if there were no robberies, you would have been shouting "my bros" up and down. His wedding would be your point of pride and prayer reference. You would have never tried to find a way to pin him on American soil. Now that he has done what so many Nigerians do home and abroad, you want to deny him. Nigeria is filled with rotten people. Come and collect your own. He is your blood.

Which kain Abuja? Did you see the individuals in the bridal-groom train? undecided
Do they look or sound Nigerian.

Deny him how?
All I am stating is that this young man is more African-American than Nigerian, JUST LIKE HIS WIFE. Is he a Nigerian? No!

His parents may be Nigerian, but he is only of NIGERIAN DESCENT!

The dude even failed “catechism class”- where he met his wife. grin

Which kain Nigerian be dat?
Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by NaBanga: 2:49am On Oct 05, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:

Which kain Abuja? Did you see the individuals in the bridal-groom train? undecided
Do they look or sound Nigerian.

Deny him how?
All I am stating is that this young man is more African-American than Nigerian, JUST LIKE HIS WIFE. Is he a Nigerian? No!

His parents may be Nigerian, but he is only of NIGERIAN DESCENT!

The dude even failed “catechism class”- where he met his wife. grin

Which kain Nigerian be dat?

They are not more "African American". They are Nigerians. Nigerians have been almost banned from every place in the world, yet African Americans can travel anywhere in the world without issue. There are certain groups of Nigerians that like to make noise, throw money and be praised. However a Nigerian is a Nigerian in the eyes of the world. The average Nigerian needs to be reprogrammed for sanity.

2 Likes

Re: Charles Chukwuma Onwuemelie "Blue Cloth Bandit" Arrested In The US by Favor99(m): 11:34pm On Oct 05, 2022
NaBanga:

They are not more "African American". They are Nigerians. Nigerians have been almost banned from every place in the world, yet African Americans can travel anywhere in the world without issue. There are certain groups of Nigerians that like to make noise, throw money and be praised. However a Nigerian is a Nigerian in the eyes of the world. The average Nigerian needs to be reprogrammed for sanity.
May God bless you in all ways

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Seven Policemen Killed By Gunmen In Abuja. Graphic Photo / DSS Operative, Prince Ezemuonye Ozuzu, Shot Dead In Imo State (Photo) / Saki Youths Burn Cattle-Laden Truck For Killing A Boy In Oyo (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.