Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,544 members, 7,861,575 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:50 PM

How Do I Tell My Mom? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell My Mom? (3645 Views)

How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? / He Met Me In My Mom's Shop 10 Years Ago,Now This Is Happening; Lady Reveals.PICS / How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Tell My Mom? by HolyMan12: 12:52pm On Oct 03, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Boy child curse to this world

Imagine 6 years with rape tendency already. . Isaid it before and ama say it again THOSE GENDERs got rape tendency(ies) in em. It is in their biology

Iblame the mother of the boy for not getting rid of that devil's spawn when it(he) was still in the womb

Take that boy drug him he'd die slowly and painless. . Trust me you would be doing the world so much good kos if you let him live he'd bring chaos and pains to your so cousin in the nearest future. This Iam sure of.. so please do the needful.. help him by ending it now before he goes around molesting underage ladies..

End him now please. . Those gender do not deserve to share this oxygen with we woman(human)

Got nada to do with what they see/hear

It is inborn

Inbuilt

Factory fitted

Follow come

Modified: rape apologist below no fvck given

I will love to bang you kiss

Take you mercilessly kiss kiss

Yank off your panties and penetrate deeply kiss kiss kiss
Re: How Do I Tell My Mom? by HolyMan12: 12:54pm On Oct 03, 2022
virginprincess:
Aunty,pls be calming down,i know those creatures(men)can be so annoying but it hasn't gotten to this extent because we both need them no matter how useless they are.

You surely need my penis kiss
Re: How Do I Tell My Mom? by HolyMan12: 12:55pm On Oct 03, 2022
okunwaye:
dirty huasa beech angry angry

Candidlady ma na Hausa? shocked
Re: How Do I Tell My Mom? by HolyMan12: 12:57pm On Oct 03, 2022
Slynation:
Seems like you came into this world as a result of aggressive rape...!! Well, why not become a serial men killer, you will be doing rape victims a great service to humanity...!!

Are you saying Cadidlady's mother was raped? grin
Re: How Do I Tell My Mom? by detectivejones: 1:05pm On Oct 03, 2022
Even though the mother wouldn't believe you, you would have subtly told her so they can put him right. He is a child and doesn't understand what he is doing and this is the time to correct him.
Re: How Do I Tell My Mom? by virginprincess(f): 1:58pm On Oct 03, 2022
HolyMan12:

You surely need my penis kiss
If it rubbish you want to continue saying on my mentions you better stop quoting me for you own good.
Re: How Do I Tell My Mom? by kelspinall(m): 2:06pm On Oct 03, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Boy child curse to this world

Imagine 6 years with rape tendency already. . Isaid it before and ama say it again THOSE GENDERs got rape tendency(ies) in em. It is in their biology

Iblame the mother of the boy for not getting rid of that devil's spawn when it(he) was still in the womb

Take that boy drug him he'd die slowly and painless. . Trust me you would be doing the world so much good kos if you let him live he'd bring chaos and pains to your so cousin in the nearest future. This Iam sure of.. so please do the needful.. help him by ending it now before he goes around molesting underage ladies..

End him now please. . Those gender do not deserve to share this oxygen with we woman(human)

Got nada to do with what they see/hear

It is inborn

Inbuilt

Factory fitted

Follow come

Modified: rape apologist below no fvck given

try get sense this child,geh sense.. looking at the rubbish you sat down comfortable and opened @$$ to type...SHAME
Re: How Do I Tell My Mom? by kelspinall(m): 2:07pm On Oct 03, 2022
tell the mom,the earlier the better so that she will know how to handle him before he does worst to the other children
Re: How Do I Tell My Mom? by Tamara676(m): 2:23pm On Oct 03, 2022
[quote author=Hamachi post=117224810][/quote]

You did not do well by leaving the place without telling the mum. As a matter of fact you are under obligation to narrate to the mum whatever that transpired between the boy and the girl, failure to do so. You will be as guilty as the boy.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Mom? by HolyMan12: 2:29pm On Oct 03, 2022
virginprincess:
If it rubbish you want to continue saying on my mentions you better stop quoting me for you own good.
kiss kiss kiss

Swidy kiss
Re: How Do I Tell My Mom? by Nicepoker(m): 3:48pm On Oct 03, 2022
Female daughter grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Mom? by Czathedemigod: 10:58am On Oct 11, 2022
Hi Hamachi,how did this go?! You didn't say nothing.. I'm curious as to how you handled the whole situation
Re: How Do I Tell My Mom? by Hamachi(f): 4:37pm On Nov 02, 2022
How?
Czathedemigod:
Hi Hamachi,how did this go?! You didn't say nothing.. I'm curious as to how you handled the whole situation
Re: How Do I Tell My Mom? by Czathedemigod: 12:17pm On Nov 05, 2022
Hamachi:
How?
the story you shared wasn't a real life situation?! Smh
Re: How Do I Tell My Mom? by Qatar2022: 1:21pm On Nov 05, 2022
Wawelexy:
You just need to tell her before that boy turns to become a serial rapist....

The person above me is a sadist, please ignore her.... You actually typed all this for a boy who is not even up to 10years old? I can imagine the kind of wife/mother you will make... All that boy needs is proper scolding and monitoring, moreover, he might have learnt it from seeing what his mother do or watch(movie)... So don't pour out your anger on a little boy who is just been triggered by adolescence exuberance, he wasn't the one who drilled your wide and endless pit,neither was he the cause of your loneliness..... b*tch
Actually it's not anger she is pouring but frustration

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Women With Lots Of Qualification Finds It Hard To Get A Man? / Would He Marry Me If I Hav An Abortion For Him? / I Won't Marry A Nigerian Man Because They Rate Women By Their Cooking Skills?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.