Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

MEN!! The GOLDEN P€N!S Will Be Deleted In 2 Days!! (screenshot) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! The GOLDEN P€N!S Will Be Deleted In 2 Days!! (screenshot) (708 Views)

MEN!! It's Finally Time For You All To Get Yourself A GOLDEN P£N!S!! (Photos) / SEE PICTURE Of When I Was Gay — To Be Deleted In Few Minutes... / TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MEN!! The GOLDEN P€N!S Will Be Deleted In 2 Days!! (screenshot) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:06am On Oct 03, 2022
DAY 3 OF THE #GoldenPenis LAUNCH!!

The very anticipated GOLDEN PENIS project is now available to all readers for downloads starting Yesterday.
I sincerely appreciate all the support and anticipation from day one.
You all KINGS were really a major part of this journey so far. smiley
You can simply proceed by Clicking On The Button Below!!

THESE ARE WHAT YOU ARE GETTING.;
1. A Comprehensive Copy Of The GOLDEN P€N!S Project.
2. All 4 Chapters Of The RATIONAL MALE Series. (FOR FREE - All Costing About $12 Each)
3. A Peak Into The Next Upcoming Project.

IMPORTANT NOTICE!!;
The GOLDEN PENIS PROJECT, will only be available to Readers and Downloads FOR 5 DAYS (October 1st - October 5th), after which we will be closing the portal thereby making it not accessible by "Late-comers".

we also initiated an Early Bird Offer, that gave the First 100 Downloaders a MASSIVE 50% DISCOUNT + An Extra Gift That Will Not Be Disclosed Here. Since you weren't a late comer, you should be rewarded for coming early enough!!
Unfortunately, that offer expired yesterday afternoon as expected.

Thank you all for your support so far!!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

Re: MEN!! The GOLDEN P€N!S Will Be Deleted In 2 Days!! (screenshot) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:11am On Oct 03, 2022
2 DAYS TO GO!!

Re: MEN!! The GOLDEN P€N!S Will Be Deleted In 2 Days!! (screenshot) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:58am On Oct 03, 2022
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! The GOLDEN P€N!S Will Be Deleted In 2 Days!! (screenshot) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:58am On Oct 03, 2022
305 downloads so far!!
Re: MEN!! The GOLDEN P€N!S Will Be Deleted In 2 Days!! (screenshot) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 12:47pm On Oct 03, 2022
grin grin grin
Na wah oh

Damn... nasty... I'm out of here
Re: MEN!! The GOLDEN P€N!S Will Be Deleted In 2 Days!! (screenshot) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:01pm On Oct 03, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:
grin grin grin
Na wah oh

TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! The GOLDEN P€N!S Will Be Deleted In 2 Days!! (screenshot) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 4:06pm On Oct 03, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Yeah, it was, until you made it rusty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MEN!! The GOLDEN P€N!S Will Be Deleted In 2 Days!! (screenshot) by Hypnotise: 12:53am On Oct 04, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Yeah, it was, until you made it rusty
You made it mediocre. What a shame.
Re: MEN!! The GOLDEN P€N!S Will Be Deleted In 2 Days!! (screenshot) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 1:46am On Oct 04, 2022
Hypnotise:

You made it mediocre. What a shame.
Cry me a river bruv

(1) (Reply)

Y'all Should Come And Congratulate Me. / Only For Ladies! Can You Marry A Wealthy Gay. / Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.