Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) (35120 Views)

Odumakin, Buhari’s Former Spokesman, Who Made Life A Living Hell For Bola Tinubu / Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) / Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by Belluski: 12:39pm On Oct 03, 2022
toneroforever:
No excitement on their faces. They might be civil servants & paid participants.

Don’t hate ... let love lead , its a game of politics
Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by fokusmind: 12:39pm On Oct 03, 2022
This is huge. Just women!
Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by Igboslayer: 12:40pm On Oct 03, 2022
blamingthedevil:
ONGOING #LagosWomenWalKforTinubu … Just Women ooo … they said MEN should stay home …. So that Asiwaju can see that they are fully ready with their PVCs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8CJgynFf8g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niDCeEpEers

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1576863198934085632
Shee una see structure…women only….Oyaaato unlike the one wey our AfghanEastern people organise

1 Like

Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by jumper524(m): 12:40pm On Oct 03, 2022
Modecaih:
not surprised this is tinubu's state,,if this crowd was in aba or owerri I would be marvelled,,,,Godforbid #Batthing
ok so tinubu woukd win Lagos now?
No I don't want you to agree. Still remain delusional.
Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by Dottormentor: 12:40pm On Oct 03, 2022
This one choke them for neck, but by the time the social media president start his own una go .......
blamingthedevil:
God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1576863198934085632
Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by goodheart01: 12:40pm On Oct 03, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
The same question you will ask after the election

You go dey cry say the election was rigged bla bla bla

No worry

U are the one already crying. Afterall much more bigger rallies were held simultaneously in 5 places in Lagos. Till u people can achieve such feat I will take you corn eating weevils serious. But for now, the neck pressing continua, obidienta ascerta
Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by Islandlady(f): 12:41pm On Oct 03, 2022
goodheart01:

How much was paid to gather those urchins together??
How much stipend did your father paid to marry your yusles mother undecided

Boy don't be unfortunate, y'all think you have Monopoly of vawulence Abi... You can't even lace those women shoes that you calling an urchin
Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by seunmsg(m): 12:41pm On Oct 03, 2022
mathsoftme:

I laugh you in Spanish hahahahaha... Well let me inform you that this period is called "Collect your money and chop", when we get to the polls we will know better if Iya loja or Sen.Tinubu are the ones feeding the entire families in Lagos or not.

People are taking their destiny into their hands in this election, so whoever has the cash to bring, please let them bring it out for spending, we go chop their money and vote our choices as e sweet our Belle.

I’m enjoying your salty tears, keep is flowing.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by ufuosman(m): 12:41pm On Oct 03, 2022
grin grin grin
madridguy:
No, 19 people. Make sure you treat the malaria very well.

Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by abuhusna1: 12:42pm On Oct 03, 2022
madridguy:
It is a lie .... They are not holding broom... This is not Lagos but South Africa grin IPob yuut go cry tire...

God Bless Yekini Amoda Ogunlere, Nigeria incoming President after Jubril Al-Sudani.
You just spewing trash. I'm from lagos and I can confirm this is tinubu building to the left is central bank build and the right are shopping plazas
Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by mycar: 12:42pm On Oct 03, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Stale
Didn't you see the video where they were been giving money, forget, if not for Money, Osinbajo would have been the APC presidential candidate
Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by Oduwils222(m): 12:42pm On Oct 03, 2022
They have to do it. They are in Tinubu’s pay roll so I can’t blame them

1 Like

Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by ufuosman(m): 12:43pm On Oct 03, 2022
Campaign don start
Everybody go stand with dere candidates
Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by vhykeeytor(m): 12:43pm On Oct 03, 2022
Owopariola001:

They've entered Onikan stadium.

I am live at TBS and these are women from various local government area in Lagos State with their local government buses used in mobilizing them down to onikan stadium.
Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by goodheart01: 12:43pm On Oct 03, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
The same question you will ask after the election

You go dey cry say the election was rigged bla bla bla

No worry

Moreover we know how much your urchin drug lord distributes to beg for a rally. But Obidients use their own money to sponsor it free for PO and it turns out larger than this gathering of deluded minds
Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by mathsoftme: 12:43pm On Oct 03, 2022
Nchenches:

You are still basking in the euphoria of the past when Tinubu used denial of voters registration for non Muslims and non indigenes in the SW region, to win elections in the SW region.
This time, most of the non indigenes and non Muslims in the SW region are registered to vote.

By the way, Tinubu is only being used by Islamists in Nigeria as a vessel to deliver Shettima the Boko Haram sympathizer, as the next president of Nigeria.
Their alternative is make Tinubu and Obi share votes in southern and Middle belt regions, to enable Atiku win.

No mind that opportunist that can't even define the goals and objectives of APC, e go shock ham. Mark this day, APC will loose Presidency in Lagos, and if care is not taken Governorship will join because people might just want to vote everything Labour Party without looking at APC or PDP.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 12:43pm On Oct 03, 2022
Arrangee rally.. 2k as usual grin grin cheesy

We know what APC can do tongue

Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by Devil1Messenger: 12:44pm On Oct 03, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
hahahaha

Una go cry blood after the election no worry Nwanne grin
I don't understand what u mean by cry blood
Are u this senseless and childish?
Is the country better for U?
Are u buying things cheaper than others?
So what exactly is the blood that we will cry after the election?
Elections are made to be lost and won.
Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by Jagabanofafrica: 12:44pm On Oct 03, 2022
Tinubu is the next President in JESUS NAME
Yoruba lokan

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by Nchenches: 12:45pm On Oct 03, 2022
seunmsg:
This is a women only rally in Lagos Island. No noise, no harassment and no social media bragging. And yes, they are real voters with PVC. Everyone of them. We shall all meet on Election Day.

Hurry Tinubu back to Nigeria from London where he is receiving treatment for Parkinsonism.
He may finally collapse on your behalf.
Who in his or her right senses can sideline Obi and vote Tinubu the standby president for Shettima the Boko Haram sympathizer, as president of Nigeria?
Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by Tunjibalogun: 12:45pm On Oct 03, 2022
seunmsg:
This is a women only rally in Lagos Island. No noise, no harassment and no social media bragging. And yes, they are real voters with PVC. Everyone of them. We shall all meet on Election Day.
Where did you see their pvc. I bet not even one has a pvc grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by GoodLife4live: 12:45pm On Oct 03, 2022
conductor250:
LMAO. Unknown gun women Tilumpu illiterate hired urchins 1k per head with agbado and cassava breakfast.

Why is the rally not trending? Who are the people doing the rally? Why are they not posting their own pictures on the net? Why do they all look sad and confused? grin

Meanwhile people are saying that they were forced to do the rally (not even paid) cheesy
no be everybody
be noice maker like.. 0g

See nyamiri lunatic... Unaa no sabi anything for Lagos una go dey talk shit... Sey tinubu wife be iyaloja or tinubu daughter ?u we

Nyamiri miscreant no get sense....

E go choke unaa...

We are goin to vote massively like never before in history of our life...

We will vote for Tinubu...

We will never support any nyamiri president again for the BULLYING u lunatic badtard has done on tinubu... We are spreading the news very fast....

Una no like us in the west... Fact...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by NigeriaIsGreat: 12:46pm On Oct 03, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

I don't understand what u mean by cry blood
Are u this senseless and childish?
Is the country better for U?
Are u buying things cheaper than others?
So what exactly is the blood that we will cry after the election?
Elections are made to be lost and won.

hahahaha

Wait after the election before you start consoling yourself grin cheesy
Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by Jagabanofafrica: 12:46pm On Oct 03, 2022
mathsoftme:

No mind that opportunist that can't even define the goals and objectives of APC, e go shock ham. Mark this day, APC will loose Presidency in Lagos, and if care is not taken Governorship will join because people might just want to vote everything Labour Party without looking at APC or PDP.

Continue deceiving urself
Yoruba lokan

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by OmarBashir: 12:47pm On Oct 03, 2022
Obidients you people will be fooling unaselves...4m March in Lagos, Total number of PVC Holders no reach 2m sef. This ones you are seeing have been armed with PVC since ages... Una go go blind when result will be announced.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by ejimatic: 12:47pm On Oct 03, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Those igbos who close their shops for Obi will also close that same shop after the election for Nnamdi cownu
. They even close the shops now with their self imposed Kanu pubkic holiday !!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by NigeriaIsGreat: 12:47pm On Oct 03, 2022
Nchenches:

Hurry Tinubu back to Nigeria from London where he is receiving treatment for Parkinsonism.
He may finally collapse on your behalf.
Tinubu is your next president bro

Just learn how to manage your expectations sha

1 Like

Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by goodheart01: 12:47pm On Oct 03, 2022
Islandlady:
How much stipend did your father paid to marry your yusles mother undecided

Boy don't be unfortunate, y'all think you have Monopoly of vawulence Abi... You can't even lace those women shoes that you calling an urchin

First of all I know u won’t be able to stand before me and talk in physical because u are one of these little girls who has sold their destiny to yahoo boys of your age.

Now back to the Crux of the matter.... only dogs and bitches from a rotten slum talk about someone’s family in a sane discussion. Well I’m not surprised, you’re an empty headed she-goat who cannot keep up a simple discussion without exposing her crass folly.

Moreover we know how much your urchin drug lord distributes to beg for a rally. But Obidients use their own money to sponsor it free for PO and it turns out larger than this gathering of deluded minds
Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by seunmsg(m): 12:47pm On Oct 03, 2022
Tunjibalogun:

Where did you see their pvc. I bet not even one has a pvc grin grin grin

Eeyah, you’re tired of reporting me to the moderators? Dude, I’m here to make life miserable for enemies of progress like you. Tinubu will be your next president and you will be deported back to Onitsha with your fake Yoruba name grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by 1972xy: 12:48pm On Oct 03, 2022
Where are they ? Where are the ipob turned Obidents, where are they?
Nna go hear weehen.
As I de pain you ,I de sweet us�

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by NigeriaIsGreat: 12:49pm On Oct 03, 2022
goodheart01:

hahahaha

Tinubu rigged the election will be una next music after the election grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by Nchenches: 12:50pm On Oct 03, 2022
GoodLife4live:

See nyamiri lunatic... Unaa no sabi any for Lagos una go dey talk shit... Sey tinubu wife be iyaloja or tinubu daughter ?

Nyamiri miscreant nobhet sense....

E go choke unaa...

We are goin to vote massively like never before in history of our life...

We will vote for Tinubu...

We will never support any nyamiri president again for the BULLYING u lunatic badtard has done on tinubu... We are spreading the news very fast....

Una no like us in the west... Fact...

Unknown to you, Uloka Chukwubuikem who made that post is a Yoruba or Fulani. This is political campaign period when people impersonate other person to post blackmail on the social media.
Unknown to you people also, you are paving the way for Atiku to succeed President Buhari through division of votes from the south and middle belt regions between Obi and Tinubu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Boko Haram Release Video Of 10 Women Abducted From Police Convoy In Borno (Photo / INEC Replaces Lawrence Ezeh With Adaku Ogbu-Aguocha, 3 Weeks After Election / Buhari Meets Journalist He Jailed As Military Ruler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.