Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) (35126 Views)

Odumakin, Buhari’s Former Spokesman, Who Made Life A Living Hell For Bola Tinubu / Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) / Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by Kewtt: 4:08pm On Oct 03, 2022
lastmessenger:
OK I believe you attend that white garment church under leadership of that scammer claiming he cannot be a Yoruba boy and vote another person.

Lolz
Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by toneroforever(m): 4:15pm On Oct 03, 2022
Intellectuall01:

Iku ma pa danu oshi. Aren't you ashamed of the fact that you are void of emotion for human life and you all don't have empathy? Animals

Mouth na u get,trash na u get. I wasn't expecting any sense out of ur buccal cavity
Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by Jemex003: 4:20pm On Oct 03, 2022
madridguy:
It is a lie .... They are not holding broom... This is not Lagos but South Africa grin IPob yuut go cry tire...

God Bless Yekini Amoda Ogunlere, Nigeria incoming President after Jubril Al-Sudani.

We don’t need a broom again cuz our party is very mature now. Pls show your party sign dude
Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by kolas88(m): 4:46pm On Oct 03, 2022
Corridon:
Only 80 people? grin grin
E shock you abi Oya, go and hug transformer
Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by olawonder(m): 5:51pm On Oct 03, 2022
KingKO22:
Death sentence for structureless Zombidiots grin

I'm am Igbo Christian but my family and I are fully BATIFIED.

My Hausa friends are fully Batified
My friends from, Binni, Irrua, Ekpoma, Ubiaja and Ekpoma are fully Batified

Infact I'm proudly Agbadorians

It’s because of Igbos like you that I chose not to return all the insults we get on social media frm Obi supporters… kudos to you for proving that not all Igbos are bullies and bigots
Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by edungene7: 6:20pm On Oct 03, 2022
Obi nw leads others follow
Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by IdiotSpotter: 7:08pm On Oct 03, 2022
conductor250:
LMAO. Unknown gun women Tilumpu illiterate hired urchins 1k per head with agbado and cassava breakfast.

Why is the rally not trending? Who are the people doing the rally? Why are they not posting their own pictures on the net? Why do they all look sad and confused? grin

Meanwhile people are saying that they were forced to do the rally (not even paid) cheesy

Idiot!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by Wwwq: 7:53pm On Oct 03, 2022
Ok
Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by hohafrank(m): 8:37pm On Oct 03, 2022
Truthisunique2:
And this is what is called structure which they don't understand

Same thing would be happening in all south west states

Well Sha na just our 40% for atiku we need in Sw
That was the days of rigging an election not now.
You people will cry blood when the be rolling in.
Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by lukency(m): 8:46pm On Oct 03, 2022
..and all these na microphone testing.
Hello tua-tua don raise some people BP.
Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by Oracleforce: 8:47pm On Oct 03, 2022
toneroforever:

Tinubu & his urchins ride solely on ethnic sentiments to clinch the presidency. Ask urself why do so many SWesterners support Obi. @ Ooni's palace last week when Obi got there,a lot of people there were ecstatic. So many sensible Yorubas are supporting Obi.
The north played Tinubu,u can wait till December to realize that, although I need him to get just enough votes that will reduce Atiku's votes. Northern christains & detribalised northern muslims will vote Obi.
If u do the maths & consider spread,u'll see that the numbers favor Obi.
It's likely none will win @ first ballot because of 25% in 24 states is not certain for any of the 3, but as things stand right now,@ least Obi is assured of a place in run off because he'll win by simple majority because of SS,SE,@ least 3-4 states in NC & a large portion of Yoruba votes. Northern christains & minorities in NW & NE will go for him. NLC,TUC will mobilize in the north which will help his numbers. Tinubu, Kwankwaso & Atiku will share votes in NE,NW, though Atiku will get more votes.

You calculation is wrong...dont forget...no be Igbo man be the INEC chairman...and the more you look., the less you see....
You thought the election will go into second round...we will teach Obi the Pandora box naija politics...i know he is full.of pretence, camouflage and deceit...GEJ had more crowd than him when he contested election in 2011...surprisingly, he failed woefully...despite being the incumbent president....now, Jagaban want to contest for the election...

Obi the Pandora is a toddler in naija politics...
Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by Oracleforce: 8:57pm On Oct 03, 2022
Tinubu will take all the southwest votes including Kogi, Kwara Abuja and some parts of other north-central...

He might not get anything. in the southeast but there is still tenancy that he might get at least a state in the south-south

Tinubu is sure of 13 state victories....all the southwest, some of the northeast, north central and northwest...

He should not go and waste his time in the southeast because these are sons and daughters of haters...bitterness and rancour filled their hearts...can you imagine Ngige wanting to attack Tinbu even though the discussion doesn't concern him...that how hateful they can be....even though you are in the same political parties with them.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by Ajewumi12: 9:59pm On Oct 03, 2022
blamingthedevil:
ONGOING #LagosWomenWalKforTinubu … Just Women ooo … they said MEN should stay home …. So that Asiwaju can see that they are fully ready with their PVCs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8CJgynFf8g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niDCeEpEers
They have not seen anything.... JAGABAN JAGABAN JAGABAN EVERYWHERE
GOD BLESS YOU POLITICS GRANDFATHER

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1576863198934085632
Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by Melagros(m): 10:07pm On Oct 03, 2022
Corridon:
Only 80 people? grin grin
You the mind propaganda/them
Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by akigbemaru: 10:50pm On Oct 03, 2022
goodheart01:

Typical of a wild and untamed urchin. Symptoms of corn abuse. Well if my sisters were anything like u, I would have killed them with my bare hands. But alas! they’re in their husband’s houses being useful, while u roam the streets looking for the nearest tout to sell your maggot infested cunt. If u try me I will so drag and finish u here. Satanic biitch.

Curious George! What a waste of sperm cum. It is glaring that you will come out of cave as a troglodyte to exhibit your ophidian beast mentality and your Igbo syndrome.
Your bathroom that is trying to turn to a rivulet in Lagos will always lead to no avail. It will forever remain your fig of imagination or tucked in your wildest hare-brained fantasy. Yoruba women have risen up in Lagos and no spent force can stop them.
Yorubas will start chasing you Ophidian beasts of No Nation out of Yorubaland for good. You have degraded our cities with your Flea-Market proliferation. Take it to your backward land-locked nation and erosion-damaged-out-of-control cesspit.
Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by goodheart01: 11:04pm On Oct 03, 2022
akigbemaru:

Curious George! What a waste of sperm cum. It is glaring that you will come out of cave as a troglodyte to exhibit your ophidian beast mentality and your Igbo syndrome.
Your bathroom that is trying to turn to a rivulet in Lagos will always lead to no avail. It will forever remain your fig of imagination or tucked in your wildest hare-brained fantasy. Yoruba women have risen up in Lagos and no spent force can stop them.
Yorubas will start chasing you Ophidian beasts of No Nation out of Yorubaland for good. You have degraded our cities with your Flea-Market proliferation. Take it to your backward land-locked nation and erosion-damaged-out-of-control cesspit.

William Shakespeare, I hail oo. How long did it take u to go gather all these grammar you’re blowing here... Lol. Who are u trying to impress? Don’t try too hard okay... I don laugh tire. See dem foaming from the mouth due to excessive agbado consumption. Get out of my mention u debased urchin.

Cry me a river! I love your tears

1 Share

Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by tianshie(m): 3:22am On Oct 04, 2022
tianshie:
God Did

Tinubu outta pocket tryna be the prez
he gon be depressed when he lose cos we press his neck
Atiku just an Abiku he gon die again
ambition laying dead in the mud he gon rise again
in four years then die again. This nigga never learn.
You'll never be the president unless it's Halloween.
You scary fc.uk. You so kurupt. I'll pop a cap in your co.ck
for tryna fc.uk with our treasury, you stupid cu.nt.
Peter Obi got the goods we feelin' his moves
watch him take us back to the apex give him his dues
Tinubu on an exercise bike not a peloton
this muthafcuka goosed up on vicodon
he'll never make it thinkin Abuja is Lagos
preppin his goons to kill us, not knowin tools is wit us
gon be a shootout if he tries to rig it, swear to God I'll shove a bazooka in Remi's va.gina
show this muthafcuka how we're gangsta!
Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by lexylaw40: 9:38am On Oct 04, 2022
Super cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Garba Shehu: Some People Are Disappointed To Have Seen Buhari Real Life / Ghana Bans Goods From Nigeria, Other Countries-vanguardngr / Oshiomole: If I Have Another Opportunity To Become APC Chair, I Will Reject It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.