Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) (35125 Views)

Odumakin, Buhari’s Former Spokesman, Who Made Life A Living Hell For Bola Tinubu / Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) / Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by LegendHero(m): 1:54pm On Oct 03, 2022
OfoIgbo:

Why you delete your post?

You dey fear? Na Lagos Island women be that, all those one wey dey sell lace.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by Diligence: 1:56pm On Oct 03, 2022
APC+Tinubu+Muslim-Muslim ticket= No No

Take Back Your Country
Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by benitwater(m): 2:02pm On Oct 03, 2022
Corridon:
Only 80 people? grin grin
GO and treat cataract,one of ur eyes is not seeing well,
Make sure you do that on time.
Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by harmony75: 2:04pm On Oct 03, 2022
How much were you paid #ObiDatti has caused lots of fever for APC. God no go shame us Ijn � � �� �
Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by toneroforever(m): 2:07pm On Oct 03, 2022
Intellectuall01:

Na only yam leg people dey do this thing when you talk so. Oya take am:

U mean Osun people that dealt a heavy blow to Tinubu & his relative Oyetola by voting PDP.
Don't get it twisted,chop & clean mouth is real. Get ready as BAT unleashes the bullion vans on the wise electorates who certainly know what to do.
Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 03, 2022
toneroforever:

U mean Osun people that dealt a heavy blow to Tinubu & his relative Oyetola by voting PDP.
Don't get it twisted,chop & clean mouth is real. Get ready as BAT unleashes the bullion vans on the wise electorates who certainly know what to do.

See your younger sister for Nnewi, she done roam around with her tomatoes tire for Anambra nobody buy because he too cost

Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by abokikhalifa: 2:11pm On Oct 03, 2022
Modecaih:
not surprised this is tinubu's state,,if this crowd was in aba or owerri I would be marvelled,,,,Godforbid #Batthing

Will you killers allow Tinubu supports come out ?
Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by toneroforever(m): 2:13pm On Oct 03, 2022
Intellectuall01:

See your younger sister for Nnewi, she done roam around with her tomatoes tire for Anambra nobody buy because he too cost

Lol... Don't know where u from, but I can assure u that ur village isn't up to a fifth of Nnewi
Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by sircatherine45(m): 2:16pm On Oct 03, 2022
KingKO22:
Death sentence for structureless Zombidiots grin

I'm am Igbo Christian but my family and I are fully BATIFIED.

My Hausa friends are fully Batified
My friends from, Binni, Irrua, Ekpoma, Ubiaja and Ekpoma are fully Batified

Infact I'm proudly Agbadorians

Where are you from in Igbo land?
Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 03, 2022
toneroforever:

Lol... Don't know where u from, but I can assure u that ur village isn't up to a fifth of Nnewi

I'm an Urhobo guy from Delta State. You heartless Igbos with zero empathy and emotions are hated worldwide. After Tinubu done win the election, if una like, make una go back to shouting Biafra and killing soldiers, body go tell una.

Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by toneroforever(m): 2:27pm On Oct 03, 2022
Intellectuall01:

I'm an Urhobo guy from Delta State. You heartless Igbos with zero empathy and emotions are hated worldwide. After Tinubu done win the election, if una like, make una go back to shouting Biafra and killing soldiers, body go tell una.

Good thing we r known worldwide.
I can't decide how u choose to feel about me, but I won't waste my time trying to impress u.
Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 03, 2022
The no even reach 10k people's
Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by Everlastingson: 2:35pm On Oct 03, 2022
Tinubu and fraud na siblings. Always working to deceive. Forcing Keke operators to buy his stickers, forcing market women to walk or they lose their shops, introducing fraudulent free( but not really) ride nairaxi, fake bishops, fake PFN members, fake , fake, and fake. Tinubu will never succeed in hoodwinking Nigerians to support him. All his insidious scheming to rig the election will fail. Our God Himself will stop him.
Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 03, 2022
toneroforever:

Good thing we r known worldwide.
I can't decide how u choose to feel about me, but I won't waste my time trying to impress u.

Iku ma pa danu oshi. Aren't you ashamed of the fact that you are void of emotion for human life and you all don't have empathy? Animals

Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by unite4real: 2:38pm On Oct 03, 2022
madridguy:
Baba you no get the sarcasm kiss

My bad. I just picked the first line.
Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by GoodLife4live: 2:40pm On Oct 03, 2022
goodheart01:

First of all I know u won’t be able to stand before me and talk in physical because u are one of these little girls who has sold their destiny to yahoo boys of your age.

Now back to the Crux of the matter.... only dogs and bitches from a rotten slum talk about someone’s family in a sane discussion. Well I’m not surprised, you’re an empty headed she-goat who cannot keep up a simple discussion without exposing her crass folly.

Moreover we know how much your urchin drug lord distributes to beg for a rally. But Obidients use their own money to sponsor it free for PO and it turns out larger than this gathering of deluded minds

Dream on boy... Your eye go soon clear...

Obi mondey give shi shi crooners...

Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by lexylaw40: 2:51pm On Oct 03, 2022
Beautiful Nigerian women
Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by BluntCrazeMan: 2:54pm On Oct 03, 2022
madridguy:
It is a lie .... They are not holding broom... This is not Lagos but South Africa grin IPob yuut go cry tire...

God Bless Yekini Amoda Ogunlere, Nigeria incoming President after Jubril Al-Sudani.
The same things you guys usually say about the Obidients Walks..
Even saying that Walks are inconsequential..

Now, you guys organise Walks too..
And you waited for Obidients to talk the usual nonsense you guys usually talk about the Obidients Walks, and you got none of such..

Then you guys started making Jokes of your own walks??

Leave the Mocking for the Obidients.
Don't be at both sides of the fence.
Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by Indispensable85(m): 2:57pm On Oct 03, 2022
madridguy:
No, 19 people. Make sure you treat the malaria very well.

They're actually 12
Lol.....
Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by AK481(m): 2:59pm On Oct 03, 2022
If na obidients, all the police will be out to intimidate and harass them.
Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by ariesbull: 3:01pm On Oct 03, 2022
Let us see Ikeja FESTAC etc
Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by TheNiceGuy(m): 3:05pm On Oct 03, 2022
Ordinary Lagos island women cheesy
Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by ABUPHARM(m): 3:07pm On Oct 03, 2022
Modecaih:
not surprised this is tinubu's state,,if this crowd was in aba or owerri I would be marvelled,,,,Godforbid #Batthing
But I thought you said Lagos is locked down for Peter Obigrin
Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by Corridon: 3:20pm On Oct 03, 2022
Osibajo2023:
not even up to 80, idiot, u r only wasting time and resources on peter obi
I thought you are supporting Osinbajo? grin
Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by basybasy: 3:22pm On Oct 03, 2022
Trapnews:
grin
Igbos will never know peace. It's time for vawulence!
Igbos will cry by Feb 2023 no be small
Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by GodsOwnMan: 3:38pm On Oct 03, 2022
The people wey get Lagos don dey come out. All those south eastern almajiris from Anambra state that was devastated by peter obi will be put in their place come 2023.

Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by hohafrank(m): 3:39pm On Oct 03, 2022
naijapips04:

Lol. With what Tinubu brings organically plus APC structure. He's the candidate to beat.

If na by crowd size, dem never born Obi supporters.
You will just be crying for nothing.You lamentations will continue after the election after Obi might have been beaten Tinubu black and blue.You thought there is room for rigging this time.
Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by naijapips04: 3:40pm On Oct 03, 2022
hohafrank:
You will just be crying for nothing.You lamentations will continue after the election after Obi might have been beaten Tinubu black and blue.

grin even obi would be shocked at your foolish optimism.
Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by Hespee93: 3:49pm On Oct 03, 2022
Trapnews:
grin
Igbos will never know peace. It's time for vawulence!
cheesy grin

Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by bdon123(m): 3:59pm On Oct 03, 2022
KingKO22:
Death sentence for structureless Zombidiots grin

I'm am Igbo Christian but my family and I are fully BATIFIED.

My Hausa friends are fully Batified
My friends from, Binni, Irrua, Ekpoma, Ubiaja and Ekpoma are fully Batified

Infact I'm proudly Agbadorians
death sentence really?
where do u come frm n wat kinda animal are u to be making threats n statement like this.
Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by newnigerdelta00: 4:00pm On Oct 03, 2022
Corridon:
Only 80 people? grin grin

See Mumu,obi nor go come 5th
Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by newnigerdelta00: 4:01pm On Oct 03, 2022
blamingthedevil:
ONGOING #LagosWomenWalKforTinubu … Just Women ooo … they said MEN should stay home …. So that Asiwaju can see that they are fully ready with their PVCs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8CJgynFf8g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niDCeEpEers

Very neat women,God bless you all and Tinubu

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1576863198934085632

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Police Arrest IPOB/ESN Chief, Sunday Ubah Aka Bongo, Recover Stolen Vehicle, IED / Okorocha Accused Of Destroying N60million Building Belonging To A Widow (Photos) / Yakubu Gowon As An Undergraduate At University Of Warwick (Throwback Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.