Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) (35121 Views)

Odumakin, Buhari’s Former Spokesman, Who Made Life A Living Hell For Bola Tinubu / Northern Group Demands Arrest Of Tinubu (Video) / Tinubu’s Video Broadcast And Other Reasons Obaseki Floored Ize-iyamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by clevybrown(m): 1:15pm On Oct 03, 2022
nansia:
This is huge

Please Get a Professional Company Logo for your Business for 2k Only

Pay on Delivery

Drop us your Company Name here
https://forms.gle/dmYWY6hfD4unuSPj7
All paid crowd...
Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by NigeriaIsGreat: 1:16pm On Oct 03, 2022
Nchenches:

How on earth can Tinubu win when more and more northerners are abandoning APC and going for Atiku in PDP? Think.
Tinubu was made APC presidential candidate by Extreme Islamists as vessel for Shettima the Boko Haram sympathizer to become president of Nigeria shortly after, if APC wins.
Alternative plan is make Atiku win through dividing votes from the south between Obi and Tinubu. Think again.
Tinubu will win because he has the structure. Atiku would have win if Obi didn't leave PDP to join another inconsequential party

APC has about 23 governors
Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 03, 2022
Corridon:
Only 80 people? grin grin
Abi ya eyes dey pain you ni
Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by vhykeeytor(m): 1:16pm On Oct 03, 2022
blamingthedevil:
ONGOING #LagosWomenWalKforTinubu … Just Women ooo … they said MEN should stay home …. So that Asiwaju can see that they are fully ready with their PVCs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8CJgynFf8g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niDCeEpEers

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1576863198934085632

My mama dey this rally and they close their market for Eti Osa to mobilize them down here. But she's voting wisely in 2023.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by toneroforever(m): 1:16pm On Oct 03, 2022
Oracleforce:
Obi can't win Lagos state vote...

The sitting governor, the 15 States house of representative...the chairman, the councils team's...

The APC exco chairmen team....by the time you add all these small.groip.in the every corner of Lagos state...the Aboki at Agege.....Lagos Island...Ebute meets....

So at least Tinubu will deliverer close to 2 million votes in Lagos state alone...

If he did it for Ribadu that is from Adamawa state..he gave Ribadu 1.million votes in Lagos state how much he come out himself and mobilised all the federal secretariat workers, local council workers, and larger number of Lagos state civil servants....

Oluomo the Road Transport boss...will deliver a lot of votes for him.in Lagos state....

So.since he is working with the incumbent governor of Lagos state. He will have more votes than any other parties

And there is no effective opposition.parties in Lagos state...Thoae Governorship aspirant under the platform of PDP are. also working for Tinubu

I.think.this is just the mobilization campaign from.his daughter who.happens to.be the Iyaloja of. Lagos state...

Obi should just forget about Lagos state and focus more on his stronghold...in Nnewi, Arochuchwu, Isi langue, and the rest...

Let him. not be deceived that aboki will vote for him...The hatred between the Igbo man and Aboki will not allow them to cast their vote en mass for Peter Obi.

Tinubu & his urchins ride solely on ethnic sentiments to clinch the presidency. Ask urself why do so many SWesterners support Obi. @ Ooni's palace last week when Obi got there,a lot of people there were ecstatic. So many sensible Yorubas are supporting Obi.
The north played Tinubu,u can wait till December to realize that, although I need him to get just enough votes that will reduce Atiku's votes. Northern christains & detribalised northern muslims will vote Obi.
If u do the maths & consider spread,u'll see that the numbers favor Obi.
It's likely none will win @ first ballot because of 25% in 24 states is not certain for any of the 3, but as things stand right now,@ least Obi is assured of a place in run off because he'll win by simple majority because of SS,SE,@ least 3-4 states in NC & a large portion of Yoruba votes. Northern christains & minorities in NW & NE will go for him. NLC,TUC will mobilize in the north which will help his numbers. Tinubu, Kwankwaso & Atiku will share votes in NE,NW, though Atiku will get more votes.
Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by NigeriaIsGreat: 1:17pm On Oct 03, 2022
Nchenches:

How on earth can Tinubu win when more and more northerners are abandoning APC and going for Atiku in PDP? Think.
Tinubu was made APC presidential candidate by Extreme Islamists as vessel for Shettima the Boko Haram sympathizer to become president of Nigeria shortly after, if APC wins.
Alternative plan is make Atiku win through dividing votes from the south between Obi and Tinubu. Think again.
Tinubu is your next president Nwanne. Go back to your WhatsApp group to tell them that
Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by toneroforever(m): 1:17pm On Oct 03, 2022
vhykeeytor:

My mama dey this rally and they close their market for Eti Osa to mobilize them down here. But she's voting wisely in 2023.

Ok nah, tell them oo
Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by Elegantus: 1:18pm On Oct 03, 2022
nansia:
This is huge

Please Get a Professional Company Logo for your Business for 2k Only

Pay on Delivery

Drop us your Company Name here
https://forms.gle/dmYWY6hfD4unuSPj7

Beware of this scammer. He will lie that he lost his wife after taking money from you.
Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by PureFace1(m): 1:19pm On Oct 03, 2022
Tunjibalogun:

I'm full omoluabi, come to lagere for ile ife today and let's book a joint. Not everyone is a tribalist

Non of those fat women have a single pvc grin cheesy grin

The same Ile ife that APC won during the last guber election?

You are daft if you believe APC will lose it during Presidential election
Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by Tunjibalogun: 1:22pm On Oct 03, 2022
PureFace1:

The same Ile ife that APC won during the last guber election?

You are daft if you believe APC will lose it during Presidential election
Won with what margin?
E still de pain u say Adeleke won lol

Go hug transformer is the pain is too much grin grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by olatuns2017: 1:23pm On Oct 03, 2022
blamingthedevil:
ONGOING #LagosWomenWalKforTinubu … Just Women ooo … they said MEN should stay home …. So that Asiwaju can see that they are fully ready with their PVCs.

I wonder how a set of people will kill and destroyed anything Nigerian in their zone and expect to to present a candidate to rule Nigeria

ESN is different from Bokoharam

Ogboho was handled and most Yorubas only supported him for fighting criminals in the bush

Stop leaving in illusion

1 Like

Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by Height2: 1:23pm On Oct 03, 2022
Sufferness no they tire una ni
Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by trantayo: 1:23pm On Oct 03, 2022
Ibos would not agree with this one. They would soon consult Ezemo for this. No real Yoruba, please I choose my word carefully. You could be born in Lagos, that doesn't mean that you are Omoluabi people. If you don't want kidnapping in Yoruba land, please vote for Tinubu. Remember Evans, Lyons and others
Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by Nchenches: 1:24pm On Oct 03, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Tinubu is your next president Nwanne. Go back to your WhatsApp group to tell them that
Blind argument. Tinubu as next president by rigging?
Omo, it's rig and die from the hands of the youths asking for CHANGE from the old order politicians like Tinubu and Atiku.
Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by Konjiboii: 1:24pm On Oct 03, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Na You sabi

Tinubu is your next president

Aunty I'm not retarddded, una fit take Ghana start una own kolony
Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by toneroforever(m): 1:25pm On Oct 03, 2022
Belluski:

Thats sad and uncalled for... lagos is tinubu’s stronghold people should expect such... everyone should careful out there.. stay safe

May God help Obi to win. I need a lot of things to work in this country.
About 50% of subsidy payments r scam. Oil theft means Nigeria is losing about 700,000 bpd of crude. If u do the maths u'll understand the institutionalized corruption going on.
It takes some like Obi with no Godfather or vested interest to plug these leakages in government finances. But a lot of people because of tribalism would rather keep everyone in bondage.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by HeavenVGate: 1:27pm On Oct 03, 2022
When kiddos get 1m him go dey think say he don make an but when better rich men show him just one alert, he go faint. I always laugh when I see Obi PANDORA supporter showing pictures of people they called 1 million match grin grin grin when campaign start, Una go run go hide ya face.
Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by Osibajo2023: 1:27pm On Oct 03, 2022
Corridon:
Only 80 people? grin grin
not even up to 80, idiot, u r only wasting time and resources on peter obi
Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by bobntu: 1:28pm On Oct 03, 2022
Copy copy no fit be original �
Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by ogatboy(m): 1:28pm On Oct 03, 2022
First they said marching do not matter, now they want to follow the trend. When will they match in cross river, already the Abuja own no work so they have to use Lagos and Kogi. By the way how much was mobilisation fee? Half of that crowd came to cash out. Once we chop Amoda money finish, then we send him to retirement.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by femicyrus(m): 1:28pm On Oct 03, 2022
If only obidients can be this orderly
Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by PureFace1(m): 1:30pm On Oct 03, 2022
Tunjibalogun:

Won with what margin?
E still de pain u say Adeleke won lol

Go hug transformer is the pain is too much grin grin grin grin

The fact is APC narrowly won in ile ife during the governorship election even though they lost governorship election.

What I am telling you is don't expect those that voted for APC during the Gubernatorial election to disappear when it is time for Presidential election.

In fact it would be a miracle if Obi win a polling booth in ile ife. With the strong sentiment of the candidate being Yoruba APC is winning Ile ife, I am telling you because you said you are from Ile Ife, if you believe otherwise it means you are just a propagandist deceiving people online without telling the reality of what is on ground.
Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by netmillionaires(m): 1:38pm On Oct 03, 2022
Kia! LET me go to sew my EMI LOKAN... I AM NEXT UP ON THE BLESSING t-shirt. Everybody is shouting EMI LOKAN and acting the same yet lambast Tinubu for voicing it out. Our hypocrisy stinks to the high heavens in this country. Obi had to leave PDP when he wasn't chosen simply because he believes it is his turn. Atiku did the same from APC to PDP but Tinubu fighting for the same is a problem.

The funniest part is Obedients singing OBI LOKAN - the same statement we criticise Tinubu for. I was rooting for Obi before but saw the hypocrisy in his actions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by baretalk: 1:39pm On Oct 03, 2022
Now this is crowd.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by LekkiG: 1:41pm On Oct 03, 2022
May the present condition of Nigeria remain permanent in their life, since they like the way Nigeria is

1 Like

Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by Telldem1(m): 1:43pm On Oct 03, 2022
Those women surrounding jagaban's house waiting for the arrival of bullion van that year grin
Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 03, 2022
madridguy:
It is a lie .... They are not holding broom... This is not Lagos but South Africa grin IPob yuut go cry tire...

God Bless Yekini Amoda Ogunlere, Nigeria incoming President after Jubril Al-Sudani.

Who told you it is South Africa? Na Cotonou be this.

Yam leg people be like:

1 Like

Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by seunjungle1(m): 1:49pm On Oct 03, 2022
Na lie be this...these are obi supporters.
Una never chichomtin

Cardiac is right now loading in their systems
Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 03, 2022
seunmsg:
This is a women only rally in Lagos Island. No noise, no harassment and no social media bragging. And yes, they are real voters with PVC. Everyone of them. We shall all meet on Election Day.

Abeg yoruba people make una adopt me. I be Urhobo, I too like tinubu.

Yam leg people be like:

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by jaxxy(m): 1:52pm On Oct 03, 2022
blamingthedevil:

zwhen u do smtn out of obligations and even duress u can be happy doing it. Its mot a thing of joy and excitement bt responsibility, guilt and fear.

So sad these poor women were made to do this against their good conscience. undecided

Peter obi leads others follow. grin
Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by cosmos1440: 1:52pm On Oct 03, 2022
This is only Lagos Island Women o.
Peter-Pandora-Him-Too-Dey-Lie-Obi, his miserable bunch of obidiENDs, IPOB terrorists and other enemies of Nigeria shall know no peace
Re: Lagos Island Women Walk For Bola Tinubu (Video) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 03, 2022
toneroforever:
Some will collect money for the rally & then vote for the competent candidate. That's the new format

Na only yam leg people dey do this thing when you talk so. Oya take am:

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Boko Haram Release Video Of 10 Women Abducted From Police Convoy In Borno (Photo / INEC Replaces Lawrence Ezeh With Adaku Ogbu-Aguocha, 3 Weeks After Election / Buhari Meets Journalist He Jailed As Military Ruler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.