Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer (50554 Views)

Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) / Abba Kyari: NDLEA Releases Video Evidence / Private Jet: How Nnamdi Kanu Really Travels - Video And Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by seunjungle1(m): 1:21pm On Oct 03, 2022
No Obediot will be here to comment on this one...if they will talk, they will say they are the one developing Lagos. Developing Lagos with illicit and illegality parole....
We go soon flush all you out of Lagos..

We know them for illegal work
We know them for drug pushing
Take a visit to the prisons around the world, they take highest number of inmates...millions of them have died for drug trafficking in eastern part of the world.

Awa lokan

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by ridbell01(m): 1:22pm On Oct 03, 2022
They are not Nigeria they are from AfgaEASTERN kill them

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by uvie66: 1:22pm On Oct 03, 2022
Aaronzy:
Just came to check the name and I wasn't disappointed
Weather you check names or not MAJORITY OF THE DRUG DEALERS IN NIGERIA ARE IBOS just as they dominate Nollywood business

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by OBALOLA55(m): 1:23pm On Oct 03, 2022
benuejosh:
I said it!

DEVELOPERS! I hope those who came for my head will see how fooolish they were. This kind of things can only be traced to Igbos mostly who are the developers as they so claim. It is very pathetic.
ANY NEWS ABOUT THE COCAIN DISCOVERED IN IKORODU BY NDLEA undecided
Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by HeavenVGate: 1:23pm On Oct 03, 2022
Oloriburuku ni awon omo Igbo yen. Useless being. Hustle o hustle o wey them they say, is this what they mean? Oloriburuku! My pain is.. why really are they wanna die in Lagos?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by Truthshotcrazy: 1:23pm On Oct 03, 2022
Wawelexy:
Do not envy anyone wealth... na their type pastors dey hype for church
grin

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by olayiwola72(m): 1:24pm On Oct 03, 2022
hardbody:

I have some yoruba men and women working under me and the company is owned by a yoruba elite and I am igbo. Do you have the ability to comprehend what I wrote up there?

And what has tinubu got to do with this...
Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by OBALOLA55(m): 1:24pm On Oct 03, 2022
seunjungle1:
No Obediot will be here to comment on this one...if they will talk, they will say they are the one developing Lagos. Developing Lagos with illicit and illegality parole....
We go soon flush all you out of Lagos..

We know them for illegal work
We know them for drug pushing
Take a visit to the prisons around the world, they take highest number of inmates...millions of them have died for drug trafficking in eastern part of the world.

Awa lokan
WHO OWNS THE COCAIN NDLEA DISCOVERED IN IKORODU undecided

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by Duru009(m): 1:24pm On Oct 03, 2022
Always posting Igbos, if is an hausa person now. Thy won't try it......
Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by INDOMIE9090(f): 1:25pm On Oct 03, 2022
FavouredNK:

Hahaha, of course na, that's where the market is triving, where there are enough lazy Agberos, Touts and Oluomo boys to patronize them . You definitely won't get buyers in the South East because the people of that region are too serious minded and busy to engage themselves in frivolous activities. They rather travel to the farthest part of the world to hustle reasonably than chase buses and keke up and down for chicken change
lols those agberos are better and richer than your brothers who owns 2x2 shops dragging people along road sides.
An average agbero boy you see is hustling hard to gather money so he could get his own bus for transport,at least he his better than those on death row in Asia prisons.

Go ask LASG how much transportation generates to it purse.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by Akerele44(m): 1:25pm On Oct 03, 2022
OBI CUBANA and CUBANA CHIEF PRIEST

COMING NEXT

DONT THINK GOVERNMENT IS SLEEPING ON THERE LAVISH LIVESTYLE

6 Likes

Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by INDOMIE9090(f): 1:27pm On Oct 03, 2022
HeavenVGate:
Oloriburuku ni awon omo Igbo yen. Useless being. Hustle o hustle o wey them they say, is this what they mean? Oloriburuku! My pain is.. why really are they wanna die in Lagos?
his mansion is now for the govt .
More will be confiscated

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by Tobijays: 1:27pm On Oct 03, 2022
Every billionaire from Anambra are into drugs !! Check the list, from other countries too every drug baron arrested points toward anambra. They will tell you they are traders including Peter Obi

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by INDOMIE9090(f): 1:28pm On Oct 03, 2022
Tobijays:
Every billionaire from Anambra are into drugs !! Check the list, from other countries too every drug baron arrested points toward anambra. They will tell you they are traders including Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by Truthday: 1:28pm On Oct 03, 2022
Developers as usual

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by gloryman91: 1:31pm On Oct 03, 2022
Na Dem Dem � o.
Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by Sleekfingers: 1:31pm On Oct 03, 2022
Kudos to Marwa for dealing with those idiots. Is like dem use drugs swear for these people

6 Likes

Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by Neoteny7: 1:34pm On Oct 03, 2022
Shame on NDLEA, a supposedly professional body, calling commuter SUVs as "exotic". This is a common bug afflicting almost everyone in Nigeria, no thanks to an inept media.

Also, calling every SUV a "jeep", as if the term denotes a category of vehicle rather than a brand, betrays the minimalist education and exposure of the media person behind that poorly-written public release.

It seems no one in Nigeria speaks good english anymore, with everyone falling for fake accents as exemplary of effective communication.
Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by ebbo(m): 1:37pm On Oct 03, 2022
Crime of all types are encrypted into their DNA by default. Developers abi hard working industrious people my foot.

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by Dchampion65: 1:40pm On Oct 03, 2022
Corridon:
Might be working for Tinubu.

Ugochukwu from Anambra working for Tinubu.
Bros be realistic, we know whom it meant for. He needed it for his campaign badly.

One was bragging if we leave Lagos. I beg, wetin you dey wait, Japa back to your underdeveloped village and stop polluting our Lagos.

7 Likes

Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by OdefaGirl(f): 1:42pm On Oct 03, 2022
Good job NDLEA
Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by ogashman(m): 1:43pm On Oct 03, 2022
See as dem rush name the culprit. Why dem no name the owner of the coke seized at same Lagos?
Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by Softmirror: 1:45pm On Oct 03, 2022
Zonefree:

ARE YOU SPEECHLESS? grin
Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by Enkidu70: 1:45pm On Oct 03, 2022
Long money
Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by tubolancer(m): 1:45pm On Oct 03, 2022
Corridon:
Might be working for Tinubu.
Be blaming others for your plague.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by Eluala(m): 1:47pm On Oct 03, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Yet, they claim to be developers..

If I have a criminal mindset like these lots, I will buy myself a kilo of Cocaine, travel down to the East and sell.

Then build myself a mansion in one of those plum locations in Nnewi.

Truth is, where are the people to buy the drugs from me in the East, they all have traveled to the SouthWest, Lagos in particular, to hustle!

Stop being silly. I am angry at people who do terrible things just for money irrespective of their tribe because their victims are not selected by tribe. We are all victims to such terrible people so rest with the tribal slur.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by gigabyte13: 1:49pm On Oct 03, 2022
Awon atoko wa baleja don enter Lagos.
Dem don use crime bathe dem
Abi iru awon AFGHANYEASTERN wo re tori olorun........
Can't you guys make it without crime....?
Set awon developers...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by INDOMIE9090(f): 1:53pm On Oct 03, 2022
Eluala:

Stop being silly. I am angry at people who do terrible things just for money irrespective of their tribe because their victims are not selected by tribe. We are all victims to such terrible people so rest with the tribal slur.
I understand every tribe have criminals
But can you explain this

Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by shegra58: 1:56pm On Oct 03, 2022
EcoBrick:
https://twitter.com/ndlea_nigeria/status/1576880917058314240?t=GsZ94YJfvhjgsZivg8iV0Q&s=19
another OBIdient on the beat
Meanwhile another OBIdient don nap for armed robbery in the USA
BLUE BANDIT DON GO DEVELOP USA
Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by shortIGBOman: 1:56pm On Oct 03, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Yet, they claim to be developers..

If I have a criminal mindset like these lots, I will buy myself a kilo of Cocaine, travel down to the East and sell.

Then build myself a mansion in one of those plum locations in Nnewi.

Truth is, where are the people to buy the drugs from me in the East, they all have traveled to the SouthWest, Lagos in particular, to hustle!

They consume alot of cheap drugs in that Region. Cause they can't afford to patronise the main drugs grin grin

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by uche393: 1:57pm On Oct 03, 2022
he might not serve much in prison, if to sey Na cocaine e for worse.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by zoedew: 1:59pm On Oct 03, 2022
HOW DID THE CONSIGNMENT ENTERED NIGERIA IN THE FIRST PLACE? THE CUSTOMS OFFICERS WHO MUST HAVE COLLABORATED WITH THE SUSPECTED CRIMINAL. MUST BE FISHED OUT FROM THE CLEARING DOCUMENTS AND ALSO EXPOSED AND DULY PROSECUTED.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

INEC Spread Sheet Showing Presidential Candidates And Qualifications [photo] / See List Of Nigerian Businessman That Will Follow Tinubu To India On Sept 6th / Mele Kyari: Nigerians Should Prepare For 3 Months Trouble Over Oil Price Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.