Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer (50572 Views)

Peter Obi Live Interview On CNN (Video link and Picture) / Abba Kyari: NDLEA Releases Video Evidence / Private Jet: How Nnamdi Kanu Really Travels - Video And Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 03, 2022
I know say Ikwidili name must dey there

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by joe1309: 1:59pm On Oct 03, 2022
Corridon:
Might be working for Tinubu.
na Obi he dey work for

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by WIZDOM081(m): 1:59pm On Oct 03, 2022
Give Biafran their country to regain Nigeria image, the damage is enough

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by Ijaya123: 1:59pm On Oct 03, 2022
TinubuDeDrugLor:
The guy dey work for Tinubu. He's Tinubu apprentice.

Corridon:

You mean Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia is a Tinubu slave.. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by Neoteny7: 2:00pm On Oct 03, 2022
Emeka E-Money bust coming soon.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by Omodua(m): 2:00pm On Oct 03, 2022
EcoBrick:
https://twitter.com/ndlea_nigeria/status/1576880917058314240?t=GsZ94YJfvhjgsZivg8iV0Q&s=19
...And could not release the names of Ikorodu cocaine haul of N194.7Billion?
Now,they're shading ethnic group of the offender but can't let us know names of Ikorodu drug Lords.

Selective Justice,is it! Those are untouchable drug Lords!
Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by Drbillionz: 2:01pm On Oct 03, 2022
If Obi becomes presido,this drug stuff go be out of hands....cos he cover that his side guys wey dey do drug runs. Did i mention names? No

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by shegra58: 2:02pm On Oct 03, 2022
CaptainAyub:

This is just muscle flexing and media show by NDLEA who like most of buhari's appointees,are only interested in media shows.
From experience, there is 95% probability this same so called drug baron has already been released b4 u read this news cos he has probably committed no offence.
It is significant to note that most of these ppl they call drug barons are licensed phatmacists or drug importers.
TRAMADOL IS STILL BEING PRESCRIBED NOW & TILL TOMORROW in hospitals.
Anybody that has any pain who also has other conditions like gastric ulcer,kidney disease etc will likely use tramadol or any of such drugs cos the traditional painkillers worsen those conditions.
Agreed,tramadol is a drug of abuse in Nigeria but the emphasis is supposed to be on those pharmacies/chemists/dispensaries who dispense it without proper prescription not licenced importers like this one who mostly service hospitals and big pharmacies.
what is this one saying now? Hold up to the fact that your tribesmen are mostly criminals, I'm waiting for you to try and side Blue BANDIT wey Dem arrest for armed robbery in the USA he's another OBIdient grin

4 Likes

Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by AFOXTJ: 2:04pm On Oct 03, 2022
CaptainAyub:

This is just muscle flexing and media show by NDLEA who like most of buhari's appointees,are only interested in media shows.
From experience, there is 95% probability this same so called drug baron has already been released b4 u read this news cos he has probably committed no offence.
It is significant to note that most of these ppl they call drug barons are licensed phatmacists or drug importers.
TRAMADOL IS STILL BEING PRESCRIBED NOW & TILL TOMORROW in hospitals.
Anybody that has any pain who also has other conditions like gastric ulcer,kidney disease etc will likely use tramadol or any of such drugs cos the traditional painkillers worsen those conditions.
Agreed,tramadol is a drug of abuse in Nigeria but the emphasis is supposed to be on those pharmacies/chemists/dispensaries who dispense it without proper prescription not licenced importers like this one who mostly service hospitals and big pharmacies.

Any tramadol from 100mg and above is a poison to human system.

Pls buy yourself a sense and stop justifying nonsense

4 Likes

Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by CaptainAyub: 2:06pm On Oct 03, 2022
AFOXTJ:

Any tramadol from 100mg and above is a poison to human system.

Pls buy yourself a sense and stop justifying nonsense
Anumanu,typical dose of tramadol is 50mg but in severe pain,you can give up to 100mg.
How do you know the ones there are more than 50mg?
Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by SimplePlan34: 2:08pm On Oct 03, 2022
omo drug money pays live for nothing or die for something
Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by eebraa(m): 2:13pm On Oct 03, 2022
Every december,he'll go to the village and show levels and so many youths will look up to him as a role model not knowing he is a drug dealer.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by Oluwaseunomo: 2:13pm On Oct 03, 2022
sukar886:

Na envy make una no dey progress, no be ur brother kill a lady n bury her in his office in kwara
Look at this unfortunate bastard son of a thousand father, which of your elder brother did your flat head father use and do money... After bringing countless shame to this country with your drug dealing lifestyle God knows if am the president of this country I'll use nuclear bomb and write you bastards off existence.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by darexolu16(m): 2:15pm On Oct 03, 2022
EcoBrick:
https://twitter.com/ndlea_nigeria/status/1576880917058314240?t=GsZ94YJfvhjgsZivg8iV0Q&s=19

Ipob and crime na 5&6...their wealth is always questionable...after then go dey shout Hustle! Hustle!...ekwensu!!

4 Likes

Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by livinbygrace: 2:18pm On Oct 03, 2022
You see over 90% of those successful Igbo traders/businessmen are nothing but drug dealers/fraudsters ,including their Almighty Saint OBi and that’s why we say most of those people supporting him are nothing but MUGUNS.
If you go to trade fair,Alaba,Ladipo or Lagos island you go understand better.
They ship out drugs and use the proceeds to import goods into the country.Forget all those hardworking slogan.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by Morphinne: 2:20pm On Oct 03, 2022
Developers developing Lagos just the right way it should be developed grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by njimezz(m): 2:21pm On Oct 03, 2022
Look like confused stupid lazy Youths talking rubbish, cocaine worth billion of dollars was caught by NDLEA but no names was given, now the lazy Youths are talking rubbish even some are politicizing it. Is the campaign season the lazy Youths will not argue constructively rather reason like a fool
Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by deji17: 2:28pm On Oct 03, 2022
Eboes and crime, are 5 & 6
Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by Misterone: 2:28pm On Oct 03, 2022
Corridon:
Obi's sponsors going down one by one

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by abuuthmaan: 2:30pm On Oct 03, 2022
The Developers at it again, God forbid the smell the presidency
Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by deji17: 2:30pm On Oct 03, 2022
darexolu16:

Ipob and crime na 5&6...their wealth is always questionable...after then go dey shout Hustle! Hustle!...ekwensu!!
No wonder, they are marching for PitObi so that they can be doing their drug business without any hindrance. Criminals.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by Agugbadin: 2:31pm On Oct 03, 2022
I only saw the headline and concluded that the person must be an Igbo man, li and behold I was absolutely right. Probe further he may be an Anambra man.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by Tzar(m): 2:34pm On Oct 03, 2022
Don’t mind them. They do drugs and sell fake parts and products as originals, defrauding everyone and claiming to be legitimate business people. Only idiots think that tribe has any legit business people!

temitope27:
We don talk am b4 say na the hand work of biafran, I dey talk am,90% of ibo millionaires are into drug
They will tell you say dem good for business

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by Dikaveli(m): 2:38pm On Oct 03, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Yet, they claim to be developers..

If I have a criminal mindset like these lots, I will buy myself a kilo of Cocaine, travel down to the East and sell.

Then build myself a mansion in one of those plum locations in Nnewi.

Truth is, where are the people to buy the drugs from me in the East, they all have traveled to the SouthWest, Lagos in particular, to hustle!

Soon seaports will be in south south operating let's see what's left in your Lagos
Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by Omololupromise: 2:48pm On Oct 03, 2022
Same people from that region

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by Timmi: 2:53pm On Oct 03, 2022
Corridon:

In your senseless pothead.
Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by Johel(m): 2:55pm On Oct 03, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Yet, they claim to be developers..

If I have a criminal mindset like these lots, I will buy myself a kilo of Cocaine, travel down to the East and sell.

Then build myself a mansion in one of those plum locations in Nnewi.

Truth is, where are the people to buy the drugs from me in the East, they all have traveled to the SouthWest, Lagos in particular, to hustle!

Write this same epistle about hushpuppi.... Dingbat.
Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by livinbygrace: 3:05pm On Oct 03, 2022
chatinent:
Seems the way many billionaire Igbos thrive is by pushing hard drugs.

So bad.

So you know no before?You see that committee of friends dem Dey do are mostly committee of drug dealers or fraudsters.
They contribute money to get drugs and send the pusher to dispatch and sell the drugs abroad and use the proceeds to import goods back to Nigeria,then everybody take their share of the goods.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by Ngwamankillyou(m): 3:08pm On Oct 03, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
our legalized Agbo Jedi is there

Now crawl back to your hole

Shut up
Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by iamrealdeji(m): 3:09pm On Oct 03, 2022
Whoever that wins the 2023 election better hires Buba Marwa as n d l e a director. The guy is extremely excellent at what he does. I hope he doesn't get corrupted by drug dealers

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by gentiles(m): 3:20pm On Oct 03, 2022
OBALOLA55:
WHO OWNS THE COCAIN NDLEA DISCOVERED IN IKORODU undecided
They are workers in the company, they are not the owner of the company.
Re: NDLEA Releases Name And Picture Of Tramadol Dealer by KINGKONG(m): 3:25pm On Oct 03, 2022
Who owns the cocaine that was seized in Ikorodu?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

17 Major Generals, 14 Brigadier Generals Retired From Nigerian Army / I Taught they said this Man was brutal / Flooded Lekki This Morning (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.