Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,203 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) (60007 Views)

Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) / How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns / Concern In Gombe Over Scarcity Of Husbands For Single Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by Connected1: 2:36am On Oct 04, 2022
These ones are looking for wedding not marriage.

grin

I hope they find a fool soon.

2 Likes

Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by Nobody: 2:37am On Oct 04, 2022
Daniel058:
D real problem is that if you see the behavior of some ladies searching for husband, you will pity their future husband.

2 Likes

Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by Nobody: 2:39am On Oct 04, 2022
Nazgul:

Exactly....I will always say that a decent girl doesn't search for a husband, men flock in their dozens to ask for her hand in marriage. She would be the one to choose from the multitude of options she has.

Once you see a girl hopping from church to church looking for a man, just know that she has nothing to offer any man who chooses to marry her aside constant nagging, lies, terrible past life, regrets, infidelity, spiritual problems...etc.

Omo, I screenshot your comment oh.

3 Likes

Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by Nobody: 2:44am On Oct 04, 2022
deltateam:

Women marry to get someone to provide for them. They don't even hide it. Imagine providing for a full grown adult and their billing is something else. Drama queens.

I pity who dey marry anything above 25 years oh. You done enter 1 chance be that.

1 Like

Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by laiperi: 3:14am On Oct 04, 2022
Jesus, Jesus, Jesus!

Please leave him out of this

How many of them did he marry?

Blue86:
As the man before said, that if you knew the behavior of this people searching for husbands, you would pity the husbands.

I will also add, most of this women searching for husbands, are searching for husbands in the form of a fat bank account.
Which probably won't look their way, bit just to sleep with them.

But if people followed Christ Jesus, and listen to his leadings, he will guide them to lie down in peace.

PS : Believing in Jesus is not the same as walking with Jesus.
However walking with Jesus starts with believing in Him.
Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by Emperor88(m): 3:25am On Oct 04, 2022
Kajaard:

Has it really gotten to this? This is sad.

Should we call this inferiority complex or should we say these ladies have no shame and have zero self esteem? undecided
All of the above
Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by Daniel058(m): 3:40am On Oct 04, 2022
[quote author=Intellectuall01 post=117250632][/quote] grin
Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by Ovieemmanuel: 3:43am On Oct 04, 2022
jeromestarks:
Only a foolish man will beg a woman above 23 to marry him.

Once a woman didn't give your her best years (18 - 23), then you shouldn't be stupid enough to pay Bride price and sponsor wedding ceremony to have her in her worst years ( above 24 when she has already been fvcked by several men.).

Only a virgin woman deserves to be cherished and worshipped because she gave you her best and you should also give her your love.

Fvck any girl that opens her leg but when it comes to marriage, take the pains to find a virgin.

Better to suffer looking for a virgin and have a lasting happy home than to marry the available non virgin and suffer in your home due to infidelity and paternity fraud.
are you saying virgins dont nag and give unnecessary problems?
Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by Tzar(m): 3:50am On Oct 04, 2022
This rubbish is not what gets you a husband. If Nigerian ladies like, they can wear wedding gown to work or the bathroom, with their lazy, ungrateful, selfish and insubordinate attitude, NO MAN WILL MARRY THEM.
Character and good values is what make you attractive enough to be wifed! Most of these desperate and single women lack character and good values, that is why no man wants to wife them. They pretend to be good in public, but those who date them see through the charade in private.

6 Likes

Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by FireUpNow(m): 4:02am On Oct 04, 2022
May God of the universe the creator of the heavens and the earth grant than their heart desires but the holy book said that he who finds a wife finds a good thing.Let their future husband locate these ladies in Jesus name amen
Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by Dumte(m): 5:08am On Oct 04, 2022
If you critically examine this situation you'll come out with something to wonder about.

%90 of these ladies had at least once told a man they are not ready yet simply because the man does not have a car or living a luxurious life.

Most of them have broken up with their potential husband and run after their so-called besties in primary or secondary schools, forgetting that reality is like HDTV.

1 Like

Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by doneback04: 5:15am On Oct 04, 2022
Congrats to the new wedded couple's grin
Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by Blue86(m): 5:22am On Oct 04, 2022
Can you give the examples of making it without Christ?
corike:
. You had a valid point but Revelation 5:12 says otherwise, I do believe that some principle have to be followed if you want to make it God ways but without Christ you can still make it I could be wrong anyway
Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by Blue86(m): 5:24am On Oct 04, 2022
And if You have received His son, won't He freely give you everything with it.

I am come that you may have life and have it abundantly.

Good marriage is life, not hell.

Anyone can have money.

But having money in peace with God driven purpose is life.

Having a God given purpose is success,and is life.

God is glorious, if you are reconnected back to God, you get back into glory we fell from.

Hmmm.
Christ has come to make those who are considered nobody in Him, greater than the ones who think they are somebody without Him, that no flesh should glory in His presence.
That's 1 Corinthians.

If you have God, you get His glory with.
Except if you choose not to.
His glory span all what you mentioned and more.
And yes, God will lead a man or woman following Him into a green grass of good marriage.
Yes, LEAD.

THATS THE WORD MANY ARE RUNNING FROM.
BEING LED.

Perfectbeing:

How some people actually think that Christ came from heaven, was tortured and killed to give people husband, make people rich, make people pass their exam, give people US visa and other things that can be done without Christ marvels me..

If you preach to a poor man that he need Jesus to leave poverty, then what will you preach to Dangote and Late Steve Hawkins that made their wealth without Christ?

Jesus came to do one thing only.. To reconnect us back to God.
Anything that was existing before Jesus came isn't what Jesus came to give us.
Wealth, power, success, husband etc isn't why Jesus died for us..

1 Like

Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by KEVIND: 5:30am On Oct 04, 2022
Onyi22:
Let it be unto them according to their Faith.
Who told you what those sisters are doing is faith?
Nigerian Christians need serious retrospection inorder to align properly with the scriptures.
Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by geewean(m): 5:33am On Oct 04, 2022
Religion na real bastard for Africa. All this fanfar according to them is a faith approach to provoke the supernatural to locate their husbands to them.

One fundamental issue that hasn't been resolved which I know which is Character and attitude. The church hasn't taken them on knowledge journey on character and attitude prerequisite for a successful marriage.

Beauty may get u wedded but character will make u stay married.
Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by princewarri1985: 5:34am On Oct 04, 2022
officialwdhtv:
Single ladies in search of husbands rock wedding gowns to church service.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0knhhiEZPc
go to free indeed church in orhuwonrun ovian by army checkpoing in warri here and you will weep for women, you see women there going through 3 days dry fasting because of husband scarcity, you will see some of the girls very pretty and you will be telling your self that on a good day i can marry this one but why is she still single all these years as pretty as she is,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by princewarri1985: 6:04am On Oct 04, 2022
officialwdhtv:

i like throwing shade at women but i swear i wont mock them on this one because they are really going through alot due to husband scarcity, i was in free indeed church in orhuworun ovian in warri here because one desperate girl dragged me there for their 3 days dry fasting, i wanted to go and ease myself, and i saw this very pretty girl, she is clean she was in the backrow, with her eyes closed with tears dripping down her face, and the onlything i could hear from her mouth was ,"God let my husband locate me" i almost wept for her, please let us all not use this thread to mock women because they are really going through alot in this department please dont mock them

3 Likes

Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by toujurs: 6:12am On Oct 04, 2022
Oh my God, are they not in their late thirties? This ones are old o! shocked
Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by Ewroghene1(m): 6:31am On Oct 04, 2022
The men way da nack them no wan marry them...
Abi them wan come marry brother John who no fit take care of them�
Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by djseanjohn77: 6:43am On Oct 04, 2022
officialwdhtv:

men are scum, until they get old, they don't realise how important men are. When their market is still ripe, they will be doing shakara....I see many men now going for younger girls -the wise ones among them snap up men at 23-25 now.

1 Like

Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by darediamond(m): 6:46am On Oct 04, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

In your context, marriage measures responsibility.
I weep, honestry i weep.
Did you hear what GHANA's EDUCATION MINISTER said recently.
He said African students are groomed to be timid. They rarely pose challenging questions. Sometimes they may have questions but they decide to be timid because they have been trained not to be confrontational.

Most people in Nigeria just swallow whatever they are told. No one dare asks challenging questions in churches. We lack critical thinkers.
But I'm happy we now have a few on Nairaland.
Stop swallowing whatever you are told.
Ask questions and distinguish yourself.
Silence doesn't always mean wisdom. It can also mean incompetence and lack of Ideas.
Abi o!
Being educated in Africa is about having any of those high sounding academically titles which is Horribly wrong. Africans should know that being educated is about becoming a UNIVERSAL BEING which means becoming Logical, Tactical and Technical person in all areas of Life.

3 Likes

Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by CaveAdullam: 6:55am On Oct 04, 2022
CaveAdullam:
1. some readily available men will look past the flaws of these ladies and marry them. But these ladies will never agree to marriage because they have an absurd standard about the kind of men they want. They are low value and impure women but are obstinately in need of high value and wealthy men.

2. Rather than reduce their nonsensical standard, humble themselves in shame and get married to innocent men who wouldn't pay attention to their past lives, they will prefer to stay in the church from dawn to dusk expecting God to bring forth a mate made in heaven.

3. Women should start opting for polygamy, sharing the available men instead of waiting and wasting time. Because in this day, men are getting wiser and they are coming to the reality that there is zilch for them in marriage. If for the sake of children and civilization man decides to enter marriage, he must be constantly applauded and rewarded because he makes the bulk of the sacrifice in providing and protecting a family.

4. If women insist on monogamy they must cut down on their standards, take hypergamy by the reins and lead it to their advantage. By nature, women date higher, but if they desire the love and commitment of a man, they must look past hypergamy consciously.

5. The video shows that time is no friend to women but many of these women are not aware of their biology and future needs and ambitions because they lack quality parental leadership. They would have made good choices under a good family system. However, they only come to this shocking reality when they have passed their prime.

6. Though time may favor men as per biology is concerned, however, if he is unable to rise from bottom to top he will wail like the women who has passed their prime with no man's commitment.

7. Every appearance of change by these women will be superficial because they never built it from the beginning or found its importance. But for the benefit of the doubt, if they can build character, become kind and modest, take care of their trade, control their emotions, and not disdain any man that has an interest in them, they may be lucky with the best man.

Thanks.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by jeromestarks: 6:56am On Oct 04, 2022
Ovieemmanuel:
are you saying virgins dont nag and give unnecessary problems?
Which will you prefer; a woman who nags or a woman who fvcks other men?
Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by riczy(m): 7:03am On Oct 04, 2022
For men looking for a wife not retired expandable linings, wat do we rock to church!
Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by GOFRONT(m): 7:05am On Oct 04, 2022
Marriage is the greatest Laurel of a woman.......NwaAmaikpe 2019
Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by DestinyNigga: 7:24am On Oct 04, 2022
After shouting men are scum, men are worthless. Now they are looking for husband after jumping from one man to another grin grin grin Is that not funny cheesy Three of them there are feminist dancing with their over stretched punna. This I have seen cheesy cheesy Anyway, blame it on Thiefnubi and Amotekun terrorist who bring bad luck to them grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by seunodediranivy: 7:45am On Oct 04, 2022
Let it be unto them according to their Faith. [/quote]

Amen, very pathetic situations, beautiful faces, their heart desires shall be met soonest
Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by judedwriter(m): 7:55am On Oct 04, 2022
Onyi22:
Let it be unto them according to their Faith.

For the first time I agree 100% with your post.
Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by Prettygirl200(f): 7:59am On Oct 04, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:
Hehehe
Where is this church situated
I wan marry 3 at once

Damn... nasty... I'm out of here
my husband, u want marry them where u wan con put me?
Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by Prettygirl200(f): 8:04am On Oct 04, 2022
Congratulations to them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? / (photo) When You Call His Side Chick And Ur Phone Ringing / Nigerian Pilot Carries His Bride At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.