Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,930 members, 7,810,588 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) (59974 Views)

Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) / How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns / Concern In Gombe Over Scarcity Of Husbands For Single Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by officialwdhtv: 2:32pm On Oct 03, 2022
Single ladies in search of husbands rock wedding gowns to church service.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0knhhiEZPc

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by youngmd: 2:35pm On Oct 03, 2022
U don't mean it

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by Onyi22(f): 2:38pm On Oct 03, 2022
Let it be unto them according to their Faith.

344 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 2:40pm On Oct 03, 2022
Hehehe
Where is this church situated
I wan marry 3 at once

Damn... nasty... I'm out of here

141 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by Raalsalghul: 3:08pm On Oct 03, 2022
This is a joke. It must be. grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by devilmaycry: 3:10pm On Oct 03, 2022
Wahala

2 Likes

Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by virginprincess(f): 3:16pm On Oct 03, 2022
cheesy cheesy,may their believe work for them.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by mystery22: 3:35pm On Oct 03, 2022
Men are not getting married this days cos it doesn't really favor them

302 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by Weirdcamila: 4:26pm On Oct 03, 2022
One of them must have done 7 abortion.
Even more than 1

144 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:29pm On Oct 03, 2022
..... This one nah real carry me de go my husband house whether you like it or not. Lol.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by mrgreen4real(m): 4:35pm On Oct 03, 2022
SHEET & SHIT happens

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by pansophist(m): 4:44pm On Oct 03, 2022
Can any of these women love a man like this dog love a human? shocked

190 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by owiko(m): 4:51pm On Oct 03, 2022
Even when they're incapable of loving unconditionally?

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by Mercury12(m): 4:53pm On Oct 03, 2022
Lol

All these kinda ladies should direct their curses to politicians. If men aren't stable they won't wanna marry. The simple truth

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by Streett: 5:20pm On Oct 03, 2022
Sign up on a dating site and save yourselves off of these extreme religious embarrassments…

If You like wear wedding gown 7days a week , Wetin no go be no go be!

Do things proper logical way, Everything No be spiritual

27 Likes

Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by Daniel058(m): 5:34pm On Oct 03, 2022
D real problem is that if you see the behavior of some ladies searching for husbands, you will pity their future husbands.

237 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 03, 2022
pansophist:
Can any of these women love a man like this dog love a human? If they can, may the prayer of their hearts be granted.

But if not, well, make I no talk grin
He doesn't love himself. No one could love themselves if they're living in abject penury.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by Blue86(m): 5:42pm On Oct 03, 2022
As the man before said, that if you knew the behavior of this people searching for husbands, you would pity the husbands.

I will also add, most of this women searching for husbands, are searching for husbands in the form of a fat bank account.
Which probably won't look their way, bit just to sleep with them.

But if people followed Christ Jesus, and listen to his leadings, he will guide them to lie down in peace.

PS : Believing in Jesus is not the same as walking with Jesus.
However walking with Jesus starts with believing in Him.

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by Nazgul: 5:58pm On Oct 03, 2022
Daniel058:
D real problem is that if you see the behavior of some ladies searching for husband, you will pity their future husband.
Exactly....I will always say that a decent girl doesn't search for a husband, men flock in their dozens to ask for her hand in marriage. She would be the one to choose from the multitude of options she has.

Once you see a girl hopping from church to church looking for a man, just know that she has nothing to offer any man who chooses to marry her aside constant nagging, lies, terrible past life, regrets, infidelity, spiritual problems...etc.

137 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by pansophist(m): 6:03pm On Oct 03, 2022
Lollittaa:

He doesn't love himself. No one could love themselves if they're living in abject penury.

I looked for sense in this comment, I didn't see. And because there was no sense in your comment, I won't respond with anything sensible. Lol

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by techWriter3: 6:13pm On Oct 03, 2022
want it would unto them according to their Faith

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by Perfectbeing(m): 6:19pm On Oct 03, 2022
Unmarried and barren women don suffer on top religion hand.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by Aareakinwunmi(m): 6:24pm On Oct 03, 2022
Only foolish men still get married

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by Perfectbeing(m): 6:32pm On Oct 03, 2022
Blue86:
As the man before said, that if you knew the behavior of this people searching for husbands, you would pity the husbands.

I will also add, most of this women searching for husbands, are searching for husbands in the form of a fat bank account.
Which probably won't look their way, bit just to sleep with them.

But if people followed Christ Jesus, and listen to his leadings, he will guide them to lie down in peace.

PS : Believing in Jesus is not the same as walking with Jesus.
However walking with Jesus starts with believing in Him.
How some people actually think that Christ came from heaven, was tortured and killed to give people husband, make people rich, make people pass their exam, give people US visa and other things that can be done without Christ marvels me..

If you preach to a poor man that he need Jesus to leave poverty, then what will you preach to Dangote and Late Steve Hawkins that made their wealth without Christ?

Jesus came to do one thing only.. To reconnect us back to God.
Anything that was existing before Jesus came isn't what Jesus came to give us.
Wealth, power, success, husband etc isn't why Jesus died for us..

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by talk2hb1(m): 6:43pm On Oct 03, 2022
Husband Seeking Madness

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by jeromestarks: 7:14pm On Oct 03, 2022
Only a foolish man will beg a woman above 23 to marry him.

Once a woman didn't give your her best years (18 - 23), then you shouldn't be stupid enough to pay Bride price and sponsor wedding ceremony to have her in her worst years ( above 24 when she has already been fvcked by several men.).

Only a virgin woman deserves to be cherished and worshipped because she gave you her best and you should also give her your love.

Fvck any girl that opens her leg but when it comes to marriage, take the pains to find a virgin.

Better to suffer looking for a virgin and have a lasting happy home than to marry the available non virgin and suffer in your home due to infidelity and paternity fraud.

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 03, 2022
after sharing püssy everywhere

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by Holybaddo: 8:11pm On Oct 03, 2022
Retired Olosho

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by Alphastudent(m): 8:19pm On Oct 03, 2022
Husband don dey scarce...MGTOW aka redpillers una welldoneoo grin grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by Aladdin1(m): 8:54pm On Oct 03, 2022
These are the 'i no wan suffer crew, they are looking not for husband but for rich ready made husband that would accept them for who they are(meaning with their bad character,sordid pasts and body odour) may God help men these days. its not easy anymore to get a chaste,decent and well behaved lady to marry.its like looking for a needle in a trip of sand.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by GeneralOjukwu: 9:20pm On Oct 03, 2022
grin

"Give 10 b***hes and I will f*ck all 10".... Snoop Dogg.

Give me some of these ladies for the weekend. Will make up my mind if I want to spend decades with any based on my 2 days experience.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) by VeryWickedGoat: 9:20pm On Oct 03, 2022
See Ishilove!

81 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Will You Marry A Woman Who Has Undergone Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) (pics) / Thailand’s King, Maha Vajiralongkorn Marries Suthida / 10 Sign She Doesn't Love You (copyright)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.