Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,453 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos (47160 Views)

Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi / Rivers: Court Sacks 3 LP House Of Reps Candidates. Labour Party Reacts / Chude Media Reveals Oshodi Chairman Who Ordered Attack On Obiflagboy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos by VEHINTOLAR: 3:52pm On Oct 03, 2022
Bizibi:
I know this tribalist is ready to kill.....

Yes,I'm a "tribalist", okay ? Now,crawl back into that erosion ravaged little hole of criminals you came out from and remain dumber than you're already there ! Stay in your godforsaken land of criminal cannibals; we don't want you criminals in Yoruba land !

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos by TheEndless: 3:52pm On Oct 03, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol

The flah-headed vagabonds said they were almost burnt alive.

The most funniest sentence have heard in century...Nearly can never kill a bird, almost is safer, the best thing you can wish for. Thank god for yourself it is not here in my north.

They always think its by hiding behind their phones and 10mb data to insult tinubu online. We shall get you guys one after the other by God grace.

[b]This is reality my afghanEASTERN friends. That is just a tip of the iceberg. Come Feb25,2023 after Asiwaju is declared winner. All those insult, abuse, photoshop irritating pics of tinubu you people are littering all the internet with. We shall pay you back in your own coins.

Nobody have a monopoly to violence, if dem no teach una manners from una house, we go help una restore una brain. Silly children of hate.

I promise.

We are coming for you all....

Lol… Agbado munching gorilla from Alagbado, you can always tell by the way they beat their chests till they enter cardiac arrest grin You dustbins with mouths were chest beating and wailing on campaign to start, shey campaign has started and your crowds even if na rented are no where to be found. Only tribalism and violence sure for una. Afonja headsman claiming North, we know una type and when time reach una go collect wotowoto for head pass the one una dey slam away for una masalashi grin

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos by Ugonna62: 3:53pm On Oct 03, 2022
[yoruba people are cowards from day one and this time,they will have it fire for fire and banter for banter.after feb 25 next year we go no who be who for naija.quote author=Abdul05 post=117236118]Those attackers were even kind to them... l swear....

Yoruba people don't joke with politics so you better be careful with this ur obidient or whatever...

Take it away from South West that is my advice for you... grin cheesy

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos by foreshore(m): 3:53pm On Oct 03, 2022
Re: Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos by SugarGirl44(f): 3:54pm On Oct 03, 2022
stevenson007:
You APC people see what your party represent. Please pen your eyes, Tinubu is using all of you to achieve his aim.

They didn't beat I'm jare, na format.
Even if they did, it was well deserved, next he won't carry his useless flag to oshodi to tempt those angry boys.

And thank God it's Lagos, if it's the east, they would have killed him like they did to Dora Akinyuli and her husband.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos by Omenlon: 3:56pm On Oct 03, 2022
ogatboy:

Very Easy, Abuja, Plateau and Edo. Landside victories. Oya name one for Tinubu outside south west. Even Lagos no sure for am
it is good to give oneself hope. The jamboree everybody dey do dey deceive you. If Peter Obi get 30% votes each for Edo or plateau states he try. For lagos, PDP will even get more votes than Peter Obi, so stop living in a fools paradise.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos by BABANGBALI: 3:57pm On Oct 03, 2022
It's obvious that APC is fokn scared of the movement called Obi, whether they like it or not Obi is and the revolution is real.

Mynd44 please give me my food
Re: Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos by 43Ronin: 3:57pm On Oct 03, 2022
SugarGirl44:
See the person that was beaten with clean clothes and no single mark on his skin.
Desperado obituaries....this one didn't work o, ask obi lamba for another lie you can use to gain sympathy.

You people have destroyed tinubu candidacy with your tribalism. Nobody, not even the northerners will touch him with a long spoon.
Re: Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos by AlexB300: 3:57pm On Oct 03, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol

The flat-headed vagabonds said they were almost burnt alive. Coming from the same miscreants that almost burn down Lagos state in disguise of Endsarz.

The most funniest sentence have heard in century...Nearly can never kill a bird, almost is safer, the best thing you can wish for. Thank god for yourself it is not here in my north.

They always think its by hiding behind their phones and 10mb data to insult tinubu online. We shall get you guys one after the other by God grace.

This is reality my afghanEASTERN friends. That is just a tip of the iceberg. Come Feb25,2023 after Asiwaju is declared winner. All those insult, abuse, photoshop irritating pics of tinubu you people are littering all the internet with. We shall pay you back in your own coins.

Nobody have a monopoly to violence, if dem no teach una manners from una house, we go help una restore una brain. Silly children of hate.

I promise.

shatttap. Atiku go win
Re: Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos by ipobarethieves: 3:58pm On Oct 03, 2022
cool grin grin sad grin almost burnt alive cool kiss.Are u a GOAT grin.Thank to the Army officer sad sad. IF I dey there undecided angry angry grin I for use sciss** wink angry cut una stubborn ear.
Re: Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos by Mitsurugi(m): 3:59pm On Oct 03, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:

Tyre will find his head for sure

My father is dead. You are a compound fool bro and don't think I have the time to engage lost souls like you whose destiny has been used for ping pong. You are mocking a man like you whose life was nearly wasted because of his political leaning and you're still talking nonsense you this omo ale jati jati. Karma will find you. When the time comes you will be picked randomly to revivify their spiritual powers and just before the lights go out you will remember this day.

All because of how much sef? How much are you worth that pittance from monsters have degenerated you to a beast of the field. Pray. You're lost
Re: Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos by edward1106(m): 3:59pm On Oct 03, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol

The flah-headed vagabonds said they were almost burnt alive.

[b]This is reality my afghanEASTERN friends. That is just a tip of the iceberg. Come Feb25,2023 after Asiwaju is declared winner. All those insult, abuse, photoshop irritating pics of tinubu you people are littering all the internet with. We shall pay you back in your own coins. Nobody have a monopoly to violence.

I promise.

Whatever religious affiliation you cling to, it will tell you WE all came from one Man. By inference, that vagabond, your AghanEastern (friend) is your brother whether regardless of language, border etc. Remove languages and borders of all countries, the world is just one big family. Kindly learn to respect people's view. Rwanda is there to teach us lesson of genoicide. The thing is, is like you don't know or haven't thought of the view you're projecting each time you comment. I PRAY you don't end up being the person you're portraying.
Re: Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos by Masterito(m): 3:59pm On Oct 03, 2022
Are you not tired of this narrative?
ATLIEN2027:
IPOB terrorists masquerading as Zombidient obi diotic fools.
Re: Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos by bender79: 3:59pm On Oct 03, 2022
Why are Tinubu urchins attacking structureless people? I thought they said it is social media noise.
Re: Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 03, 2022
ATLIEN2027:

Say this without crying....
Re: Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos by bender79: 4:00pm On Oct 03, 2022
Abdul05:
Those attackers were even kind to them... l swear....

Yoruba people don't joke with politics so you better be careful with this ur obidient or whatever...

Take it away from South West that is my advice for you... grin cheesy

Ta your mouth there! Urchin!
Re: Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos by goodheart01: 4:00pm On Oct 03, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol

The flat-headed vagabonds said they were almost burnt alive. Coming from the same miscreants that almost burn down Lagos state in disguise of Endsarz.

This is reality my afghanEASTERN friends. That is just a tip of the iceberg. Come Feb25,2023 after Asiwaju is declared winner. All those insult, abuse, photoshop irritating pics of tinubu you people are littering all the internet with. We shall pay you back in your own coins.

I promise.

Here he comes. He has been paid his urchin fee for the week by his paymasters. How was the weekend my dear Agbadorian urchin?
Re: Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos by Idiotseverywher: 4:00pm On Oct 03, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:
grin

Do anyhow and see anyhow.

I trust Northerners that have domesticated them.

SW is too tolerant and liberal. That's why people were foolish enough to encourage destruction of Lagos under ENDSARS.
. I wish I can Identity the attackers
Re: Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos by Aliusman200: 4:00pm On Oct 03, 2022
The last time I checked, all the presidential aspirants are Nigerians seeking to be elected as Nigeria President,, and lagos is part of Nigeria territory.... So please explain what you meant by too tolerant... L
GeneralOjukwu:
grin

SW is too tolerant and liberal. That's why people were foolish enough to encourage destruction of Lagos under ENDSARS.
Re: Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos by goodheart01: 4:01pm On Oct 03, 2022
SugarGirl44:
See the person that was beaten with clean clothes and no single mark on his skin.
Desperado obituaries....this one didn't work o, ask obi lamba for another lie you can use to gain sympathy.

Shey till they kill him u will know he was attacked and assaulted. Typical urchin way of analytics
Re: Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos by guru90: 4:03pm On Oct 03, 2022
No worry Guyz..... Obi will stop all this nonsense that is currently happening in this country.....

No freedom of movement
No freedom of speech....

Haba... for this Apc party..... evil party.......
Re: Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos by Ayodeoba: 4:03pm On Oct 03, 2022
Newton2024:
APC as a political arm of Boko-Haram, I don't expect something else. But nothing lasts forever.

I am happy the political terrorists were not able to kill the Obidient Nigerians.
but this same lp didn't issue a press release when some guys used guns to disrupt labor party meetings in the east
Re: Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos by Gourdoinc(m): 4:04pm On Oct 03, 2022
Omenlon:
for your mind naw you fit withstand anybody for gbege, in Lagos.
ok Mr withstander, your type will learn soon say violence na everybody food. No run
Re: Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos by Idiotseverywher: 4:05pm On Oct 03, 2022
ipobarethieves:
cool grin grin sad grin almost burnt alive cool kiss.Are u a GOAT grin.Thank to the Army officer sad sad. IF I dey there undecided angry angry grin I for use sciss** wink angry cut una stubborn ear.
. I wish I will know the ring leader of the attackers. To take his penis dey hungry me, Na to waley him in the night and .... Give him the funsho Williams treatment
Re: Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos by Coronavirus1: 4:06pm On Oct 03, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:
grin

Are you Normal if you are not a fool who love to continue this APC hardship I reject satanic party
Re: Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos by bolademi(m): 4:07pm On Oct 03, 2022
Softboy001:
In a normal society. The police will investigate the matter, arrest those involved. There is already an official witness to the incident, the army officer was there.

But no the assault and intimidation of the flag bearing Nigeria will be swept under the carpet why because he was not supporting Tinubu and APC.

Let's ask ourselves is this the Nigeria we want, after we are gone. Is the the Nigeria are children will live in. Intimidation, beating, treat to life, death.

Vote wisely
Ask yourself is he carrying Nigeria flag or Labour Party flag. Why carrying Labour Party flag on APC project. Is it peter OBi project. He deserve the treatment

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos by Rumobaba: 4:09pm On Oct 03, 2022
You nor try at alĺ

lhordspy:
Lol

I promise.

Re: Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos by Bizibi(m): 4:09pm On Oct 03, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:

Yes,I'm a "tribalist", okay ? Now,crawl back into that erosion ravaged little hole of criminals you came out from and remain dumber than you're already there ! Stay in your godforsaken land of criminal cannibals; we don't want you criminals in Yoruba land !
murderer in disguise. What a blood thirsty tribalist..... stupid strategy.

Always thinking everyone here is igbo.same dense mentality.
Re: Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos by kinzd(m): 4:10pm On Oct 03, 2022
Stupid talk
GeneralOjukwu:
grin

Re: Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos by Mrfixitt(m): 4:10pm On Oct 03, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Sapa don damage this one medula
Re: Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos by lagosrd: 4:10pm On Oct 03, 2022
floret23:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/10/03/labour-party-reacts-to-alleged-attack-on-peter-obis-supporter-in-lagos/?amp=1

You need to follow with action, if not those miscreants won't allow you vote in peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why I Lost $39 Million Rivers Fund To Fraudsters – Amaechi / "Video Of SARS Akin Fakorede Hijacking Election Results Has Vindicated Me" -Wike / New Improved NIN Charges: What Is The Government's Endgame?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.