Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

This Is My Problem With My Wife - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Is My Problem With My Wife (62083 Views)

Problem With My Wife, Mother, And Mother Inlaw. / Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? / I Think My Family Is My Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Victoria938(f): 8:57am On Oct 04, 2022
Talk to her about this. She might not realize she is making you feel bad.
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Lexusgs430: 8:57am On Oct 04, 2022
Rtk5:
I've been married to my wife for almost five years now. My major problem with her is that she lacks gratitude, she doesn't have the spirit and character of appreciation.

Infact even if you buy a private jet for her, she will be happy at the moment but after 5mins she will forget that you've ever done anything for her and if you don't do things for her, you will see her complaining more than the way Nigerians are complaining under buhari.

This her attitude is really becoming unbearable.

Understand her love language ........ wink
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Acidosis(m): 8:58am On Oct 04, 2022
That's poor upbringing right there. The sense of gratitude is best instilled from childhood. There isn't much you can do at this stage.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by cayorday89(m): 8:59am On Oct 04, 2022
psucc:

Let me answer you with this:

A woman complained about walking all the time while her class had bicycle, courtesy of their husbands. As a husband, the man struggled and bought one for her. As usual, she was very happy and had to celebrate it.

Her husband's friend came one day visiting, she told him of her husband's gesture. In act if gratitude for what the husband has done, the man gave her money to buy rope, so that anytime she has a load, she can use it to tie it. This was very much appreciated as the husband couldn't afford it.

One day the husband need to fetch straws for their goat and since the wife wasn't around and the rope on the bici was there, the man picked it and left. The wife came and wanted to go out with the bicycle, she went for the rope and it was not there, so she look for it until the husband arrived. She was so furious that her husband touched the rope.

One question from her was: if not for a stranger, did you know that they do buy rope for their wives?

Now imagine the cost of rope and the bicycle.

Please take your wife as she is. Do not try any harder to change her less you end up destroying your home.
Hmmm, very deep...
@ Rtk5, that shouldn't stop you from doing the bit you can do and also it does not mean you should go overboard to get her appreciations.
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by cayorday89(m): 9:05am On Oct 04, 2022
Slynation:
grin grin grin well, As for me, I'm not married, so I usually mind my business when marriage is involved, and can only contribute when the guy is single...

But I'm very sure the married men saw all the red flags but decided to tie the knot because of big breasts, big ass and possibly fine face... grin
This your comment made me laugh, because I am also single, you see those men and women who ended up with partner with small or plenty commas, some of them felt they are getting the best deal or at most with little baggage but life happens, you can't detect all of the red flags and that right there is my own concern no be say me sef no get my own comma but I detest person with hidden agenda.

2 Likes

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Acidosis(m): 9:06am On Oct 04, 2022
dbestuncle:
There is a popular saying that women speak from the bedrock of their emotions especially when they are angry. They don't speak about fact or truth once they are angry but how they feel at the moment.
Even if you buy your wife a car now, in less than a week if you have a fight she can say it boldly that you have never bought her anything in life.
This is the way it plays out for most of them and it is not ingratitude na anger.
So if your wife matter na vex dey cause am just look away, discard the plenty talk and move on to better matter.
Sorry it hurts but they are again the most loving if we can make them happy.

Not at the expense of your happiness though.

2 Likes

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Basiljoe: 9:08am On Oct 04, 2022
All this bluepilled beta's self.

Women cannot appreciate the sacrifices men are expected to make.
Even the most independent woman you can think off operates in this feminine-centric way.

Women are incapable of loving a man in a way he expects to be loved, even our mothers, sisters and girlfriends are incapable of this idealized type of love.

Also, Genuine attraction cannot be negotiated.
The fact that you needs to please her proves you're in a negotiated relationship.

I hate to break this to you, but you're obviously the beta male in her hypergamous equation. She will (if she hasn't already) cheat on you the slightest moment she feels bored.

Get redpilled, save your future generations the stress. No single decision can make or break a man than who he decides to be the mother of his children.

1 Like

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 04, 2022
Well, here is another version o. I have 70k on me last two weeks. I gave her 20k for food. The rest is spend in taking care of our new apartment that needs some repairs and that includes HER OWN clothes cabinet which alone consumed 15k ooo. She then started demanding demanding I give her 10k, despite I stated how I spent every penny and I didn't buy anything personally for myself or did anything in my own room,she said I just wasted 70k without benefiting her. 20k for our food, 15 alone for her cabinet and all other things like curtains rods etc . I'm taya o, and what can they offer other than kpekus? Nothing!!! And when you decide to face your girlfriend outside and leave their stupid kpekus for them, another problem begins, you will see your wife beating her own child for any little mistake. Just call them devils kawai

2 Likes

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by MisfitHPG: 9:25am On Oct 04, 2022
Rtk5:
I've been married to my wife for almost five years now. My major problem with her is that she lacks gratitude, she doesn't have the spirit and character of appreciation.

Infact even if you buy a private jet for her, she will be happy at the moment but after 5mins she will forget that you've ever done anything for her and if you don't do things for her, you will see her complaining more than the way Nigerians are complaining under buhari.

divorce her
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by sogud(m): 9:38am On Oct 04, 2022
Rtk5:

Didn't u see it wen dating each other.. y complaining nw....... medicine after death

Oga carry ur cross n accept it like dat
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Raj10(m): 9:45am On Oct 04, 2022
No b only ur wife naso those gender dey that is y u need to pray n fast b4 u marry so dat God can direct u to c a better one

1 Like

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by jessylaurel(f): 9:48am On Oct 04, 2022
Rtk5:

Hmmmmm. So why did you marry her?
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by bntY: 9:52am On Oct 04, 2022
Rtk5:

Mr op, Have you tried asking what she wants. Sometimes all a woman wants is attention, listening ear, lil help at home.... etc but out of ego, you do what pleases you and expect her to be over the moon.
She is an adult, acede her request,not what you think is appropriate especially when she voices it out. Take a step back, listen to her even in those implicit demure and see her transform .

Wish a blissful home.

1 Like

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by bntY: 9:53am On Oct 04, 2022
Mr Rtk5, Have you tried asking what she wants. Sometimes all a woman wants is attention, listening ear, lil help at home.... etc but out of ego, you do what pleases you and expect her to be over the moon.
She is an adult, acede her request,not what you think is appropriate especially when she voices it out. Take a step back, listen to her even in those implicit demure and see her transform .

Wish a blissful home.
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by KingAlabi: 9:56am On Oct 04, 2022
psucc:

Let me answer you with this:

A woman complained about walking all the time while her class had bicycle, courtesy of their husbands. As a husband, the man struggled and bought one for her. As usual, she was very happy and had to celebrate it.

Her husband's friend came one day visiting, she told him of her husband's gesture. In act if gratitude for what the husband has done, the man gave her money to buy rope, so that anytime she has a load, she can use it to tie it. This was very much appreciated as the husband couldn't afford it.

One day the husband need to fetch straws for their goat and since the wife wasn't around and the rope on the bici was there, the man picked it and left. The wife came and wanted to go out with the bicycle, she went for the rope and it was not there, so she look for it until the husband arrived. She was so furious that her husband touched the rope.

One question from her was: if not for a stranger, did you know that they do buy rope for their wives?

Now imagine the cost of rope and the bicycle.

Please take your wife as she is. Do not try any harder to change her less you end up destroying your home.
TF undecided
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Freshgrace4life(f): 10:14am On Oct 04, 2022
Do you best & leave the rest , it pays to show gratitude , some people own are inbuilt , no matter what you do them they will never appreciate your efforts .

2 Likes

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by RichAbujaGuy: 10:15am On Oct 04, 2022
Rtk5:

I wish I could credit the NL poster of this pic. cheesy

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Burgerlomo: 10:21am On Oct 04, 2022
[quote author=wiseone28 post=117252762][/quote]

Again STFU
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by JohnOkolo: 10:32am On Oct 04, 2022
Rtk5:

But you saw these attitudes and choose to go ahead to settle down with her.

Pls continue to carry your cross ✝️ �..

All Woman will be the death of a Man. While the good woman will use spoon to dig your grave, the bad ones will use shovel.
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Great0ne1: 10:39am On Oct 04, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Must everything end in "sending your wives packing"? Can you not find better ways to resolve problems than sending people packing? I just hope your wife isn't dependent on you. I hope.
Dear, is really not a bad thing to send someone packing. If she is nagging, complaining, giving you all sorts of trouble. It could mean she was living a much better life, before you married her and condemned her to eternal misery. So when you send her packing, you are setting her free
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Great0ne1: 10:41am On Oct 04, 2022
zolajpower:

I really can't talk about it.
Is Ok bro. No problem
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by bonnyhope: 10:45am On Oct 04, 2022
jeromestarks:

Which would you prefer. A nagging virgin woman or a woman who fvcks other men?

grin grin

I know say I no go fit win this argument with you provided it concerns virginity
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by otabaotaba: 10:48am On Oct 04, 2022
Una no date before you marry am abi you should have seen the signs
Rtk5:

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Lvgirl: 10:51am On Oct 04, 2022
Rtk5:

You must have seen this in her during the courtship period. You ignored it
Now you may have to live/leave with/without the consequences.
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Lvgirl: 10:58am On Oct 04, 2022
If you ever give your gf gift and she trashed it. It's because she felt she has given unsex so u are just paying back. Men pls for Ur own safety walk away. Walk away
Again don't listen to nay sayers
Walk your walk away

My then babe once told me that no matter what I do for her once I had sex with her she has paid me back. Yes I lend her 40k she was only able to pay 26k back. After two months I introduced her to pi network . She invested/bought pi from me though she didn't know the money is coming to my own aza. I chop her 100k. Till now pi has not rise.
I have also walk away. Yes men don't be emotional with this wicked does. Be it man or woman
Pls anyone reading this please don't be
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by RomanGreen: 11:02am On Oct 04, 2022
jeromestarks:

Shut up!
No body lacks the spirit of gratitude. You don't worth appreciating because you're compared with the first man that fvcked her so she sees all the things you do as secondary.

This is just the beginning. Soon, she will begin to frustrate you in all areas of your life.

To have a peaceful marriage, marry a virgin woman.

You may sound harsh but you are actually very correct about marrying a virgin coz the virgin hasn't experienced other men as such she won't give you issues or make unnecessary comparison.
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Konjiboii: 11:10am On Oct 04, 2022
Typical Naija girls mentality,na so during my younger years I bought chocolate and flowers and made a compilation tape of RnB songs from the 90s, babe just look am fling go corner,fvck me, waka. Dem think it's all about fvck.
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by jeromestarks: 11:27am On Oct 04, 2022
RomanGreen:

You may sound harsh but you are actually very correct about marrying a virgin coz the virgin hasn't experienced other men as such she won't give you issues or make unnecessary comparison.
You're liberated from amongst foolish men who thinks only love can hold a marriage.
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by jeromestarks: 11:29am On Oct 04, 2022
bonnyhope:

grin grin

I know say I no go fit win this argument with you provided it concerns virginity

grin grin.
Whenever we meet, I will give you two full grown rams.
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by James289(f): 11:30am On Oct 04, 2022
My advice? Do NOT get this woman pregnant.
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Worksunlimited: 11:53am On Oct 04, 2022
Rtk5:

Didn't you notice this her behaviour before you married her?
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Sharonstone7719: 11:57am On Oct 04, 2022
Sounds like you would prefer life without her.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Man Beaten For Peeping At Couple In Bed / If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? / Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.