Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

This Is My Problem With My Wife - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Is My Problem With My Wife (62182 Views)

Problem With My Wife, Mother, And Mother Inlaw. / Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? / I Think My Family Is My Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by jaxxy(m): 7:28am On Oct 04, 2022
Rtk5:
I've been married to my wife for almost five years now. My major problem with her is that she lacks gratitude, she doesn't have the spirit and character of appreciation.

Infact even if you buy a private jet for her, she will be happy at the moment but after 5mins she will forget that you've ever done anything for her and if you don't do things for her, you will see her complaining more than the way Nigerians are complaining under buhari.

This her attitude is really becoming unbearable.

U can't fill or satisfy certain people with material things, why? They may not be able to be bought over with material things or they are insatiable. Pray u don't meet the latter cos she will be ur financial and emotional ruin.

sadly I think ur wife may be the latter or a mix of both.

2ndly u lack emotional intelligence. There is smtn ur wife appreciates its not just what u are currently doing. Or maybe u have let her have her way so much u didn't allow her develop her appreciation and value system now she takes everything for granted or as normal.

To fix her skewed value system u need to play intelligent tricks on her to development her value system.

If u give a pig a diamond it won't appreciate it. its not the pigs fault. it probably has other values u don't know or u don't know how to train a pig. lol

it also seems to me the Only u have to offer ur wife is Material things That would be a disservice to urself and a tragedy to ur love. undecided

1 Like

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Anetorfavour: 7:29am On Oct 04, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
But you were grinning and dancing on your wedding day because of kpekus that others will still shine with you.
indeed this comrade is a wicked goat
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by bonnyhope: 7:31am On Oct 04, 2022
jeromestarks:

Shut up!
No body lacks the spirit of gratitude. You don't worth appreciating because you're compared with the first man that fvcked her so she sees all the things you do as secondary.

This is just the beginning. Soon, she will begin to frustrate you in all areas of your life.

To have a peaceful marriage, marry a virgin woman.

Your comment is demoralising
A virgin girl can also have that attitude
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by kelly72: 7:31am On Oct 04, 2022
That seems to be the general nature of women, especially wives. They feel awesomely entitled.

What good can you do to keep a smile on her face more than 3 minutes?
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by bonnyhope: 7:36am On Oct 04, 2022
dbestuncle:
There is a popular saying that women speak from the bedrock of their emotions especially when they are angry. They don't speak about fact or truth once they are angry but how they feel at the moment.
Even if you buy your wife a car now, in less than a week if you have a fight she can say it boldly that you have never bought her anything in life.
This is the way it plays out for most of them and it is not ingratitude na anger.
So if your wife matter na vex dey cause am just look away, discard the plenty talk and move on to better matter.
Sorry it hurts but they are again the most loving if we can make them happy.

That level of ingratitude can also kill the man gradually . No encouragement

1 Like

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Clinghton: 7:36am On Oct 04, 2022
Have you spoken to her about it?
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by SmartyPants(m): 7:36am On Oct 04, 2022
Kobojunkie:
The way some of you folks talk of love, you almost make it seem it is designed to accommodate the selfish desires we have. undecided

So its selfish for a man to desire gratitude from his wife?

Kobojunkie is here again.
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by zanebaddo(m): 7:38am On Oct 04, 2022
BirtherOfKings:

If not that God is against divorce,wld have told u to go ahead...anyway dont get her anything again..even if it's her bday, dont bother..tell her she is ungrateful and u can't stand it besides u are made in the image of GOD, and GOD curses ungrateful people..same as u
lol
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Rapture4real(m): 7:40am On Oct 04, 2022
Rtk5:
I've been married to my wife for almost five years now. My major problem with her is that she lacks gratitude, she doesn't have the spirit and character of appreciation.

Infact even if you buy a private jet for her, she will be happy at the moment but after 5mins she will forget that you've ever done anything for her and if you don't do things for her, you will see her complaining more than the way Nigerians are complaining under buhari.

My brother that's the attitude of 90% women. I've been married for more than 17 years. The sure way to frustration is trying to please a woman. Do the little you can do without even expecting thank you. Pls don't forget your parents and family. If they ask for 100 things and you provide 99 of them, the 1 you're not able to provide will make her nag you to frustration. Spend your money on yourself too Don't be bothered if she's gaining attention outside.God cannot please them. They add, modify, reshape, what God has given them hair, eyelashes,nose, butt etc, how do you now think you can please such person. My friend face front and move forward.

4 Likes

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by InfinityFabric: 7:40am On Oct 04, 2022
incogni2o:

You have to let her know, If she Loves you, She'll improve
Bullshit and non answer of the century
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Onyi90(m): 7:45am On Oct 04, 2022
Rtk5:

But you know this before marrying her naw undecided
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by zolajpower: 7:49am On Oct 04, 2022
Great0ne1:

Do you leave in United States? Bro, just don't want anything to do with our women here
I really can't talk about it.
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Mattwillz: 7:56am On Oct 04, 2022
Wjdn9o2nd:
Bro can i call on you?..i'm not on whatsapp
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by dickt(m): 7:59am On Oct 04, 2022
Rtk5:

You were the one that let it happen. This complaint is belated. You should have fixed this problem before you married her. You cannot tell me this problem emerged after marriage. Men have to be masculine enough to spot red flags and deal with them ASAP, rather than wait until a problem gets out of hand and start complaining

1 Like

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Montaque(m): 8:01am On Oct 04, 2022
Rtk5:

The surest route to solving behavioral problems is to find the root cause. Does her mum have unmet expectations from her dad, which was passed to her to believe that men don't measure up? Did she have an ex who was all she wanted and gave her gifts your salary can't afford? Think and ask around. When she realizes herself that she is casting a bad scene into her marriage, I believe she will retrace this behavior
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by deflover(m): 8:02am On Oct 04, 2022
Rtk5:

U married as a simp

A simp is a danger to himself and the society

AllaKaduna Nzeogwu 2022

1 Like

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by jeromestarks: 8:08am On Oct 04, 2022
bonnyhope:

Your comment is demoralising
A virgin girl can also have that attitude
Which would you prefer. A nagging virgin woman or a woman who fvcks other men?
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Bizibi(m): 8:10am On Oct 04, 2022
Msmither:
You haven't met my wife, despite all the things I did for her, her mother was telling me MY BEST IS NOT ENOUGH

This is a woman that has never worked for a penny in her life, I opened a boutique for her, made us landlords before 30 and we are doing fine. She still complains and monitors me like I be baby, person no fit call me for phone na wahala.

I've been seriously thinking about getting a side chick, if I see one that's serious I will marry and go hide her in my second house.
side chick na wahala plus wahala..... anything side chick is a no no for me. I rather marry my business/career than adding problems.

1 Like

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by prophetfire: 8:17am On Oct 04, 2022
Rtk5:

. Then deal with the situation. What are you telling us for. fix her pathetic ass and stop being a simp.

1 Like

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by phemmyfour: 8:22am On Oct 04, 2022
Rtk5:

Be a man in your house, don't let her put pretty on you to do that which you ain't capable of doing. She's using it as a tool to blackmail you emotionally.
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by IMASTEX: 8:24am On Oct 04, 2022
Rtk5:
Your strategy was to get her into your life with doings. She got attracted and join the boat. It's normal that you keep up the game because that was her main focus. And you never cared, so don't border now because she can't change. Just like Buhari, he got into power with so much lies telling. He will obviously need more lies to remain in power.

1 Like

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Afodot0022(m): 8:24am On Oct 04, 2022
Your own is even better, shebi she only nag and complain. My own wife, after all i did, foot all bills, take care of the kids for her cos her work do take alot from her, i mean literally everything a good man can do for his family is all i did for them, despite all she still cheat on me and her reason was that becos there was no much communication and affection from my end in the marriage reason why she cheated. Can you imagine the logic. So brother, that is how those gender are, you can never satisfy them, the day you realize this , thats when you start having peace.

1 Like

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Munzy14(m): 8:28am On Oct 04, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
But you were grinning and dancing on your wedding day because of kpekus that others will still shine with you.
Youuuu grin grin grin
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by godofuck231: 8:31am On Oct 04, 2022
Take your marital problem to your family or swallow it , when you are done with the wrong judgements Nd advice ,some one in this same nairaland will be doing your job in a short while
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by everythinggirly(f): 8:32am On Oct 04, 2022
I no dey like put mouth for man and woman matter, but you saw all these before you said I do with her, so bear it.
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Munzy14(m): 8:33am On Oct 04, 2022
mariahAngel:

You've always known her to be that way, so you can't get tired now.
Keep up the energy.
grin grin
The signs are always there...But men will always be men...Prioritize sex over good character and conduct.. lipsrsealed

Any man who can control his sexual urge, is destined for greatness.

1 Like

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by 2rez: 8:38am On Oct 04, 2022
That gender @ it again. So quick to forget good deeds. One of their peculiarities. Observation confirmed.

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Allisgud: 8:39am On Oct 04, 2022
incogni2o:

Average Nigerian Lady.

You have to let her know, If she Loves you, She'll improve
do the same thing to her
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by vickydevoka(m): 8:41am On Oct 04, 2022
Rtk5:

Women don't remember past. That's y I don't take them serious
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by vickydevoka(m): 8:45am On Oct 04, 2022
Rtk5:

Take this advice n thank me later. Change your attitude towards her. Don't appreciate anything she does. Hope u can cook. If she cook tell her there is no salt or pepper. Keep complaining in everything she does.
Women bring up there attitude if the know u show her too much love. The spirit in them are strong that makes them behave like winch

1 Like

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by royalfly(m): 8:47am On Oct 04, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You bore this while you were dating her, even married her with it, and now you suddenly can't bear it anymore? I put it to you that your wife isn't the problem here. undecided

I put it to u that you not married... shhhh
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by cmecproblem(m): 8:53am On Oct 04, 2022
This is a sign of frustration and depression. She needs professional help!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not? / Online Users Criticise Couple's Maternity Shoot (photos) / Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.