Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

This Is My Problem With My Wife - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Is My Problem With My Wife (62082 Views)

Problem With My Wife, Mother, And Mother Inlaw. / Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? / I Think My Family Is My Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Corridon: 10:29pm On Oct 03, 2022
psucc:

Let me answer you with this:

A woman complained about walking all the time while her class had bicycle, courtesy of their husbands. As a husband, the man struggled and bought one for her. As usual, she was very happy and had to celebrate it.

Her husband's friend came one day visiting, she told him of her husband's gesture. In act if gratitude for what the husband has done, the man gave her money to buy rope, so that anytime she has a load, she can use it to tie it. This was very much appreciated as the husband couldn't afford it.

One day the husband need to fetch straws for their goat and since the wife wasn't around and the rope on the bici was there, the man picked it and left. The wife came and wanted to go out with the bicycle, she went for the rope and it was not there, so she look for it until the husband arrived. She was so furious that her husband touched the rope.

One question from her was: if not for a stranger, did you know that they do buy rope for their wives?

Now imagine the cost of rope and the bicycle.

Please take your wife as she is. Do not try any harder to change her less you end up destroying your home.
Stop holding brief for ungrateful Nigerian women. My girlfriend appreciate me even if I buy a sachet of water for her. A wicked soul is a wicked soul no matter the gender. Condemn what is bad. People like you are the reason why these vagina people feel so entitled and behave as they like because you have accepted it as a normal thing. Call the bluff of any ungrateful fellow.

10 Likes

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by UnproudLife: 10:29pm On Oct 03, 2022
incogni2o:

Average Nigerian Lady.

You have to let her know, If she Loves you, She'll improve
Una go just drop advice like say na so e easy, shey im tell u say he never talk to her before?

3 Likes

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Paracetamol01: 10:30pm On Oct 03, 2022
incogni2o:

Average Nigerian Lady.

You have to let her know, If she Loves you, She'll improve
she will improve kill you there

1 Like

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by diogo23: 10:30pm On Oct 03, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You bore this while you were dating her, even married her with it, and now you suddenly can't bear it anymore? I put it to you that your wife isn't the problem here. undecided
Chief justice of the federation , who's at fault

1 Like

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by DropsMic(m): 10:30pm On Oct 03, 2022
Rtk5:
I've been married to my wife for almost five years now. My major problem with her is that she lacks gratitude, she doesn't have the spirit and character of appreciation.

Infact even if you buy a private jet for her, she will be happy at the moment but after 5mins she will forget that you've ever done anything for her and if you don't do things for her, you will see her complaining more than the way Nigerians are complaining under buhari.

This her attitude is really becoming unbearable.

You knew it was a snake yet you picked it up. Stop complaining

2 Likes

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Mayeldah(m): 10:31pm On Oct 03, 2022
Slynation:
grin grin grin well, As for me, I'm not married, so I usually mind my business when marriage is involved, and can only contribute when the guy is single...

But I'm very sure the married men saw all the red flags but decided to tie the knot because of big breasts, big ass and possibly fine face... grin

You may not see nada bro. Women are deceptive and they show their true colors once they have settled in and given you children.

Most women are like this, especially Nigerian women, high sense of entitlement and very ungrateful lots. Just find a way to manage her that's the secret, even if you leave her and marry another. The probability of marrying another woman with same character is very high

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by naijapikin2(m): 10:32pm On Oct 03, 2022
I've free information to give you.

An ungrateful wife has a high possibility of

CHEATING.

so... Like they say...

You're on a long thing

8 Likes

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Templee333(m): 10:32pm On Oct 03, 2022
BirtherOfKings:

If not that God is against divorce,wld have told u to go ahead...anyway dont get her anything again..even if it's her bday, dont bother..tell her she is ungrateful and u can't stand it besides u are made in the image of GOD, and GOD curses ungrateful people..same as u
i know of another GOD who isn't against divorce.
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Paracetamol01: 10:32pm On Oct 03, 2022
You probably saw all these signs but you choose to ignore it in your days of courtship

1 Like

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by kareemkamil(m): 10:33pm On Oct 03, 2022
I think she needs deliverance, take her to Apostle Suleiman, for proper deliverance
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by GreyLaw(m): 10:33pm On Oct 03, 2022
See everybody acting the saints, asking the OP to keep quiet and take his wife as she is. OP, I hope your wife takes you as you are? I doubt it!

The right thing to do here is to speak to her in wisdom about it. Lay the facts bare before her in a harmless, respectful way and don't let her wave it away until you both discuss the matter properly.

Take her to an expensive restaurant or have a candle light dinner; do something out of the ordinary that you haven't done before and while she is surprised wondering why you spent your money and time doing so, then you can bring up the topic in the most polite way.

You'll be surprised how she'll begin to consciously work on her attitude.

3 Likes

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 03, 2022
Shut up fool
izubext007:
Only women from imo State behaves like this
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Martinez39s(m): 10:36pm On Oct 03, 2022
She will never change. Divorce her for your own good or you can decide to endure.

4 Likes

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Osibajo2023: 10:38pm On Oct 03, 2022
dbestuncle:
It's the way we put it that looks different, I feel we just made the same point minus the insult though.
You prefer to say it as " let a woman find her joy in you" why not let her find sorrow in you, meaning that u did something to let her find joy in you.
Lastly learn how to state your point without insults.
Some of us are happily married even when some people don't believe it's possible to be

if you are happily married, it is most likely u married like 6 to 7yrs back, but these current ladies na errors

6 Likes

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Hassanmaye(m): 10:40pm On Oct 03, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
But you were grinning and dancing on your wedding day because of kpekus that others will still shine with you.
Haha this is wickedness
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by pacespot(m): 10:41pm On Oct 03, 2022
You are sharing the pains of your marriage with us but not your joy. What do you want us to do with this story now, flogging your wife for you If you can't handle this kind of issue with your wife, then that shows the kind of man you are, she has seen this through you .

2 Likes

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by kazyhm(m): 10:44pm On Oct 03, 2022
Women's word are written on an ice

A french proverb
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Versal: 10:44pm On Oct 03, 2022
Hate to spell it to you, but she is toxic and bad for your health
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by moneyissweet(m): 10:46pm On Oct 03, 2022
She doesn't love,stop buying things for her even when you travel outside the state.stop caring about her and see how she will start taking you serious.

When you start getting over someone you loved, you will just realized how ordinary they were .it was your love that made them special.

15 Likes

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Hassanmaye(m): 10:47pm On Oct 03, 2022
leody:
You see why marriage of nowadays is a dangerous game of sport betting, 90% of them are not happy and if you see them on Sunday going to church in their venza you'll think all is well.
Haha
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Andytyx(m): 10:47pm On Oct 03, 2022
Maybe she can afford all those gift you have been giving to her.

1 Like

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Asour: 10:48pm On Oct 03, 2022
Nazgul:

You clearly noticed all this before you married her, so why are you complaining?

For you to choose her amongst other options you had showed that you found her more compatible than the rest. So please enjoy your wife and your home and stop complaining.

Wow.

This lacks empathy.
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Helpout12345: 10:48pm On Oct 03, 2022
I hope you didn't buy her love with money. I hope she truly loves you. Because it looks like you are as good as the gifts and money you give to her.

2 Likes

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by alukstea(m): 10:49pm On Oct 03, 2022
If this is the only deficit in her then you can train or help her, no one is perfect. Everyone has their ills

1 Like

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Nonexisting1: 10:52pm On Oct 03, 2022
Is this supposed to be a source of worry? You just described a Nigerian girl abi your wife is from the moon? When you deal with a Nigerian girl, it is what it is bro.

8 Likes

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by limitless777(m): 10:53pm On Oct 03, 2022
Welcome to The Club ♧ Bro.
No biggie.
No man or woman is perfect.
Take her as she is and keep loving her.

It's really not the best coming to the marketplace to discuss about your wife's weakness.

Please try and desist from doing this.
Peace ✌
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Hassanmaye(m): 10:55pm On Oct 03, 2022
Grandmeister:

They are only loyal to their immediate feelings, not to your sacrifice of yesterday. It doesn’t matter how much you did for her yesterday, she will always ask you “what have you done for me lately” the following day.
Very stupid gender

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Hassanmaye(m): 10:57pm On Oct 03, 2022
Merch:
95 percent of nigerian girls are so ungrateful that’s why i don’t bother to give any bitch one naira except my ex back in the university because she was kind to me then when i was at my lowest
Wow
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by advanceDNA: 10:57pm On Oct 03, 2022
Rtk5:
I've been married to my wife for almost five years now. My major problem with her is that she lacks gratitude, she doesn't have the spirit and character of appreciation.

Infact even if you buy a private jet for her, she will be happy at the moment but after 5mins she will forget that you've ever done anything for her and if you don't do things for her, you will see her complaining more than the way Nigerians are complaining under buhari.

You married a woman that has an entitlement mentality....sh thinks she's doing you a favor by sleeping with you, being married to you... hence whatever you do...is her right to collect..

Bros ...stop doing whatever she wants...even God that has the ability to do all things doesnt go about doing everything...

she's used to having her way...if she sees your kind gesture once in a blue moon she will appreciate it.....

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by meobizy(f): 11:00pm On Oct 03, 2022
Your cross. Carry it.
Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by HIPROFILE(m): 11:01pm On Oct 03, 2022
My brother 99% of married women are like that most especially the younger ladies who have not actually had it tough in life or gone through the hard ways of making money. (The I no come to suffer cartel) Yet they bring nothing to the table other than their pussies for child bearing.

Although forgetting what one has done or has been doing is inherent in many people most especially the moment they stopped doing those things because many people have this staunch entitlement spirit and ingratitude.

5 Likes

Re: This Is My Problem With My Wife by Jubiter: 11:01pm On Oct 03, 2022
Rtk5:

On a professional level, both of you need counseling, while your wife seriously need counseling because you are about to snap and it will be terrible. Your marriage is now on a tiking time bomb.
Go get counseling and you will not regret it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Beaten For Peeping At Couple In Bed / If Your Daughter Spilled Your Butter All Over Herself, What Would You Do? / Timetable For Sex For Married Couples, Good Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.