Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Do Igbos Prefer Atiku To Tinubu? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do Igbos Prefer Atiku To Tinubu? (2609 Views)

2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido / Why I Prefer Atiku To Peter Obi ― Reno Omokri / Most Igbos Prefer Osibanjo To Peter Obi. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Igbos Prefer Atiku To Tinubu? by 9japride(m): 3:43pm On Oct 07, 2022
Pleasant01:

Whether we like it or not obi is the best candidate...why ? You no give reason
The way Lagos is structured even a dummy will do well...but the way Anambra is structured their governors are meant to perform woeful right ?
He said Tinubu increased the revenue of Lagos from 500mil to 5bil, that's by 1000%...can you please tell us what obi did in the aspect of economy for Anambra cos I think that's the most important sector in Nigeria rn

Use the internet to find out. How can you be comparing Lagos state to other states, it's just like comparing Abuja to other states. You guys should leave tribalism alone. Anambra state is not Lagos mate. Lagos should be competition with Johnsburg etc
Re: Do Igbos Prefer Atiku To Tinubu? by BanyXchi: 2:31pm On Oct 09, 2022
There's no ethnic group like delta except you are ashamed of your useless tribe, and there's no omoluabi that identifies as kanuri except they are mixed
vhykeeytor:

I am not a Yoruba man or woman that are lost in other people tribe. Come to Maiduguri and see your foolish tribe claiming Kanuri up and down, to the point of getting false document to prove it. I am a confirm Delta Boy. And we can't vote for agbado mongers.
Re: Do Igbos Prefer Atiku To Tinubu? by vhykeeytor(m): 5:03pm On Oct 09, 2022
BanyXchi:
There's no ethnic group like delta except you are ashamed of your useless tribe, and there's no omoluabi that identifies as kanuri except they are mixed

Useless boy dey don sub for you to come online
Re: Do Igbos Prefer Atiku To Tinubu? by OsunOriginal: 5:42pm On Oct 09, 2022
ForumNL:
I see many igbos saying they would rather vote Atiku instead of Tinubu, this begs a question, If Tinubu picked a Christian as vice president, will igbos vote him?

Definitely it's a resounding No!

They are actually okay with a northerner and Fulani as a matter of fact to succeed his tribesman

Why do igbos prefer Atiku to Tinubu?

An everage igbo man is shortsighted and politically inexperienced. They would vote for Atiku and then complain about hardship and how Nigeria is not working. Tinubu made Buhari's presidency possible which gave them the 2nd Niger bridge. In 16 years the PDP didnt do anything about the bridge. Conduct an election tomorrow between Tinubu and Atiku in SE, Atiku will still win. What drives an igbo man is not development.
Re: Do Igbos Prefer Atiku To Tinubu? by Corporate2020: 5:53pm On Oct 09, 2022
ForumNL:
I see many igbos saying they would rather vote Atiku instead of Tinubu, this begs a question, If Tinubu picked a Christian as vice president, will igbos vote him?

They are actually okay with a northerner and Fulani as a matter of fact to succeed his tribesman

Why do you care about what idiots are thinking with their empty brains?
Re: Do Igbos Prefer Atiku To Tinubu? by BanyXchi: 5:56pm On Oct 09, 2022
Stop projecting the poverty in your generation on me, Omo ofo!
vhykeeytor:

Useless boy dey don sub for you to come online
Re: Do Igbos Prefer Atiku To Tinubu? by Dragonsword: 6:09pm On Oct 09, 2022
ForumNL:

This is about taking back Nigeria from criminal few, and it has nothing to do being Igbo, Yoruba or any individual. Any vote you cast for Tinubu, you are indirectly voting a well known terrorist called Shettima.
Apart from primitive sentiment of tribe and ethnicity, nobody in his right senses will hand over a sick country like Nigeria to a sick old man already on pampers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC & APC Lawyers Contradict Themselves Over Shettima's Double Nomination / Dino Melaye Worshipping God In the sitting room, Lied Down To Worship God(pics) / The Nigeria Air Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.