Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Will It Work<-------------------- - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will It Work<-------------------- (1025 Views)

Nigerians And African Americans Dating-- Can It Work? / Help?!! Nigerian Man With American Female--advice On How To Make It Work / Can U Maintain A Long Distance Relationship & What Can U Do To Make It Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will It Work<-------------------- by Charming(m): 1:08pm On Aug 20, 2007
Does a long distance relationship works? A very good friend of mine who had a strong hold on a girl all the way back home in Nigeria. We Both left Nigeria to study in Cyprus. But Recently, it seems the girl is fed up with the whole so-called long distance relationship stuff and they called it a quit. So here is my question. Does a long distance relationship works? and if yes what are the criteria to make it really work out? And for how long will it work?
Re: Will It Work<-------------------- by xJaysonx(m): 1:16pm On Aug 20, 2007
It depends.

If both are very faithful to each other and the love is strongly bonded it will definitely work.
Re: Will It Work<-------------------- by osereka(m): 1:29pm On Aug 20, 2007
man is made of flesh and blood
that is why man is not perfect.
long distance relationship allways ends in one problem or the other
Re: Will It Work<-------------------- by bstreet(f): 1:38pm On Aug 20, 2007
it woking for me
Re: Will It Work<-------------------- by Charming(m): 1:44pm On Aug 20, 2007
Tell us about it if you don't mind? Where are you and where is your boyfriend? She believes he is dating white girls in Cyprus and all that and she is insecure. How did you do yours and are you faithful to him? How are you sure he is faithful to you
Re: Will It Work<-------------------- by jkpretty(f): 3:34pm On Aug 20, 2007
Distance relationship, is a really big issue. It works yeah, but when there is very high percentage of Love, Faithfulness & Trust.

But when the months turn into years, just know dat when u guys eventually meet, u'll be learning how to know the person all over again. Phone calls is not entirely enough. Ciao
Re: Will It Work<-------------------- by osereka(m): 3:50pm On Aug 20, 2007
if two people who love themselve let distance wedge itself between , it grows
it become a day, a week, a month, a year, IT BECOMES TOO LATE
Re: Will It Work<-------------------- by Bolarge(m): 12:33pm On Aug 21, 2007
It can work but in my candid opinion, I think it's pointless and shd be avoided as much as possible.
Re: Will It Work<-------------------- by member126910(f): 4:05am On Aug 23, 2007
Who knows?

(1) (Reply)

Scared Of Love Across The Ocean / What Would You Do If / Should I Come To Naija Following A Break In School?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.