Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window (57345 Views)

Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) / Side Chick Escapes Through Window After Lover’s Wife Came Knocking / Husband Caught Cheating Wife As Her Boyfriend Escapes From Window [PHOTOS&VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by visijo(m): 1:17pm On Oct 04, 2022
Omo shocked grin
Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by Harrynight(m): 1:17pm On Oct 04, 2022
Nostring:
Lol.. who else came here to see the pic of wife tied to d well cheesy

Me grin

1 Like

Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by OgaDeyVex: 1:18pm On Oct 04, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by Bajhagw8: 1:19pm On Oct 04, 2022
Yoooo!
Let me show you how to close greedy white clients, and Earn $ starting today with Instagram!!!
Proofs attached too...

Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by lukency(m): 1:21pm On Oct 04, 2022
Where is the picture?
Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by Aareakinwunmi(m): 1:21pm On Oct 04, 2022
Imagine trying hard to be a Provider, only for your wife to be frolicking about with different dicks

Woe unto all cheating wives

1 Like

Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by nodibery: 1:22pm On Oct 04, 2022
o lagbara o
Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by hardbody: 1:24pm On Oct 04, 2022
Nostring:
Lol.. who else came here to see the pic of wife tied to d well cheesy

I swear. Pishure or adonbiliveit
Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 04, 2022
You can go out to his place and do your shit, but bringing a man to your husband's place attract immediate death.
Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by kingyang: 1:28pm On Oct 04, 2022
PussyGalore:
But why woyld the man leave his wife for 3 months?
So if the man has good paying job outside his residential state, he should neglect it and be with his wife? May be u don't understand how the economy his presently .
Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:29pm On Oct 04, 2022
Berrityga:
I still don't know why men waste their time marrying Nigerian women.

I taya 4 dem

1 Like

Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by OdefaGirl(f): 1:31pm On Oct 04, 2022
God forbid....
Both the woman and boyfriend are really stupid.
But the woman is purely wicked

1 Like

Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by Kajaard: 1:31pm On Oct 04, 2022
How come in threads like this, you will never see ladies commenting? undecided
Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by Farid24224(m): 1:33pm On Oct 04, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Yoruba and infidelity ...

Islam really finished this people.

What brought Islam to this case again... undecided
Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by TheDictatorNd: 1:36pm On Oct 04, 2022
It's a terrible thing to sleep with another man's wife let alone cohabiting, that woman should be sent back to her fathers house and the man who was disrespectful enough to be entering another man's territory should be stoned to death
Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by MemoriesAndMe: 1:37pm On Oct 04, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

The woman is a cheerful giver, the bible even commend cheerful givers. The husband as a Christian should understand this please.

Would you like to be blessed with such a cheerful giver as a wife?

1 Like

Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by Pemich(f): 1:38pm On Oct 04, 2022
Zonefree:
No Nigerian lady can stay two weeks without sex.

That's a lie from the pit of hell, anyone can be in this kind of situation so far the person is not a God fearing person, The heart of human is really DARK
Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by iyblaq(m): 1:38pm On Oct 04, 2022
dre11:

VANGUARD

Ondo man ties wife to well for ‘infidelity’

THE NATION
OP where is the picture of the woman tied to the well? Or I don't believe it grin
Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:39pm On Oct 04, 2022
zed7:
Sometimes, I'm tempted to agree that most women just use men to have kids and get someone to inherit their financial burden, they hardly give a damn about their husbands.

Factos...
Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by Merelyn(f): 1:39pm On Oct 04, 2022
Zonefree:
No Nigerian lady can stay two weeks without sex.

Speak for ur girlfriend and don't generalize it...
I have stayed 9months without it, I no die
Sex na food?
A cheat will always be a cheat even if u give her the world. Reasons best known to them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by nkemoma(m): 1:40pm On Oct 04, 2022
Eehya.. Afonjanistern is plagued with disloyal women
Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 1:42pm On Oct 04, 2022
Maybe the boyfriend always take my agbo before servicing the wife lol grin just joking,if you let works and too much stress overwhelmed you and you can't satisfy your partner or wife in the other room, there'll be problem like this...be in charge and get in touch with me today to get your HERBS combo that works perfectly for weak erection, premature ejaculation, and erectile dysfunction m, revive your libido and last long in bed...3herbs in different 3plastics containers and 2differebt types of herbal powders works perfectly well for erectio..it's permanent solution no side effects... check my signature

Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by SensualMan: 1:42pm On Oct 04, 2022
Yoruba muslims and wickedness ehn..
Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by cassyrooy(m): 1:42pm On Oct 04, 2022
LawMan44:
Just a regular day but I'm stuck in my thoughts , overwhelmed and confused. I'm daily facing depression.

I hope I survive this.
You'll overcome. Stop overthinking things, cool your head as many times as possible and practice patience with life a lot.

Also, Learn to dump the burden on your body and not your mind. E go help you mature through your struggle.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by tivhador: 1:43pm On Oct 04, 2022
What a great and wonderful fantasy!

Karlifate:
The High Value Woman

The Internet quite successfully ruined the idea of a high value woman over time.

Open any social media and you will see women lining up to UnCloth and show most of their bodies.

Thanks to some sanity in community guidelines they are not completely nude.

Average Internet girl is attention mongering succubus.

This is not the truth.

A High value woman is someone who is aware of her divine feminine energy and protects it.

A woman who knows that her body is divine and valuable thus it must be protected from the negativities of the world.

She is aware of her female nature and knows how to optimise it for a better life for herself and the people she cares about.

A woman who is willing to control her natural instinct for attention to live a honourable and respectful life.

A woman who is chaste, virtuous and feminine by choice.

Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by Traplord09: 1:44pm On Oct 04, 2022
Kajaard:
How come in threads like this, you will never see ladies commenting? undecided

You no na there good at it ..... ....
Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by VULCAN(m): 1:46pm On Oct 04, 2022
A daft statement made by one who is single

PussyGalore:

2 Likes

Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by tivhador: 1:47pm On Oct 04, 2022
cheesy
Farid24224:

What brought Islam to this case again... undecided
Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by ibrocool(m): 1:47pm On Oct 04, 2022
A
Re: Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window by highchief1: 1:47pm On Oct 04, 2022
PussyGalore:
u r a fool.men leave their wife’s for years if they have to.U think hustle is easy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet 64yr Old American Lady Madly In Love With Her 34yr Old Nigerian Man (vid) / 10 Wrong Places To Look For Love In Nigeria / Lady Twerks After Her Man Proposed To Her & She Accepted. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.