Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,009 members, 7,825,150 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Seun Osewa Under Fire For Deleting 2013 Thread Of Tinubu Riding Bicycle - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Osewa Under Fire For Deleting 2013 Thread Of Tinubu Riding Bicycle (5429 Views)

Adamu Garba: Twitter Should Get Out Of Nigeria For Deleting Buhari's Tweet / Lai Mohammed Slams Twitter For Deleting Buhari's Tweet / Babagana zullum Spotted Riding Bicycle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Osewa Under Fire For Deleting 2013 Thread Of Tinubu Riding Bicycle by GeneralOjukwu: 4:34am On Oct 04, 2022
kcnwaigbo:

Maybe because Igbo advertisers are the one paying their bills while broke church rats like you only stay online to whip up tribal sentiments.

I already mentioned before.The results of the 2023 elections will not be determined by the number of threads on nairaland front page or threads deleted or suppressed on this site.Nairaland is very much overated

Hahahaha. You're not ashamed that after all your threats to leave for Biafraland you can't leave and stop making money for a Yoruba man.

Since you know Nairaland isn't a barometer.... go to a market in the North to campaign for Peter Obi if them born ya papa well. You will be taught that hometraining that's been lacking. I promise you that.
Re: Seun Osewa Under Fire For Deleting 2013 Thread Of Tinubu Riding Bicycle by obyrich(m): 5:33am On Oct 04, 2022
omenka:
Seun, grow some balls and stop kowtowing to the Iboes for Christ sake!!!!

Take a cue from Suzan Ade Coker and Kemi!! This attitude of yours is nauseating!! Isn't it evident these people are hell bent on having you do their bidding at all cost, especially removing Mynd44 as a moderator?

They always up in arms against him, acussing him of bias. Meanwhile, people like myself can't even recount the number of times our moniker has come under the hammer of the same moderator they accuse of bias.

TheNiceGuy, y'all should speak some balls into your brother!!
https://www.nairaland.com/1451042/bola-tinubu-shows-off-exercise#18318860

The page is restored now. Seun is a nice man with integrity. He lives above ethnic hatred. Join me in applauding him.
Re: Seun Osewa Under Fire For Deleting 2013 Thread Of Tinubu Riding Bicycle by solomon36670: 6:17am On Oct 04, 2022
If d news get to front page make them flog 124If d news get to front page make them flog 124...
Re: Seun Osewa Under Fire For Deleting 2013 Thread Of Tinubu Riding Bicycle by cmikel: 6:19am On Oct 04, 2022

The administrators obviously renamed the link so that the original link will not be accessible or appear as removed when accessed.

But

This is a bad practice from seun because I believe his moderators must have taken approval from him before renaming the url

If you try this kind of practice here abroad that will be the beginning to the end of your platform.

Re: Seun Osewa Under Fire For Deleting 2013 Thread Of Tinubu Riding Bicycle by WhatCanIsay(m): 6:40am On Oct 04, 2022
omenka:
He has gone "I'll question the moderators".

Smh.

Never seen a man that succumbs so easily to bullying. Tufiakwa!!

I shake my head whenever I think about his attitude in comparison to what this site would have been like was it owned by an iboe man. I'm sure by now all the accounts sympathetic to APC would have been suspended. These tyrants just want total domination wherever they find themselves.

My dear, always representing as the Voice of the Hypocrites and Bigots...

I'm happy you owned your vices with your full chest
Re: Seun Osewa Under Fire For Deleting 2013 Thread Of Tinubu Riding Bicycle by kcnwaigbo: 6:43am On Oct 04, 2022
obyrich:
https://www.nairaland.com/1451042/bola-tinubu-shows-off-exercise#18318860

The page is restored now. Seun is a nice man with integrity. He lives above ethnic hatred. Join me in applauding him.
Because he was caught?. If Mynd44 is not sacked as a mod for this show of shame it means Seun is complicit in this

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Under Fire For Deleting 2013 Thread Of Tinubu Riding Bicycle by vengertime: 6:59am On Oct 04, 2022
kcnwaigbo:
Mynd44 will kill this site.The other day he moved a thread of fake news about Kwankwaso meeting with Ganduje to the front page without any verifiable link.

I kept searching online for such a story but there was no such reports in all the media

Are you serious? So Kwankwaso didn't meet Ganduje?

You see why Nairaland is misinforming Nigerians
Re: Seun Osewa Under Fire For Deleting 2013 Thread Of Tinubu Riding Bicycle by nostradamoss: 8:01am On Oct 04, 2022
Heavens1stson:

The idiot is theifnibu's Yash boy
Re: Seun Osewa Under Fire For Deleting 2013 Thread Of Tinubu Riding Bicycle by jogsman01(m): 8:06am On Oct 04, 2022
Oga Seun, help push this thread to front page nau grin

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Under Fire For Deleting 2013 Thread Of Tinubu Riding Bicycle by Mckandre(m): 8:08am On Oct 04, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:

Seun and Tinubu will ALWAYS be rich.

Better spend time trying to pull yourself and family out of poverty instead of worrying over your superiors....

I am giving you free good advice. grin
ewuhausa, ure free to do so but not in the detriment of other citizens.
Re: Seun Osewa Under Fire For Deleting 2013 Thread Of Tinubu Riding Bicycle by Beremx(f): 10:02am On Oct 04, 2022
ALCOHOLKILLS:

He used to be your sweetheart that year nah grin cheesy
Lala has always been the sweetheart of all the moderators and will always be
Re: Seun Osewa Under Fire For Deleting 2013 Thread Of Tinubu Riding Bicycle by Owologbo(m): 10:56am On Oct 04, 2022
Heavens1stson:

Only people who don't know the Yorubas will trust them; they're very unstable.
Even the ones speaking against tinubu now, some of them will say something else on election day.
Re: Seun Osewa Under Fire For Deleting 2013 Thread Of Tinubu Riding Bicycle by Karlifate: 11:47am On Oct 04, 2022
DonNeon:
Seun just dy disguise......if I call am werey now, I go chop ban......

You don call am already cheesy

Ban loading...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Panic At Pdp Secretariat Over Explosion / The Problem Of Igbo Jews And History / Jonathan Will Be Declared Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.