Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,719 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 (35499 Views)

INEC Did Not Extend Voting Period In 16 States / Declare State Of Emergency On Flood-ravaged States - Obi Tells FG / PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by alimiadedayo1: 10:33pm On Oct 03, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:
grin

Peter Obi is a failure. He barely got his 3rd Class.

He is so useless he can't even live in Anambra he governed for 8 good years. He's in a State governed by a fellow contestant.

Peter Obi will NOT win all SE states. I can bet he wouldn't win more than 3.

If he wins even 3, he should celebrate it like a World Cup.

SE have their mouths firmly glued to the yansh of Atiku. Leave story.
he can only win Anambra which even pdp will have close margin votes with labour party

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by Iamgrey5(m): 10:34pm On Oct 03, 2022
Guyman01:

Edo is the most Obidient state in Nigeria more than Anambra and Imo states
Election day results will surprise you.

You just wait.

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by osidion2020(m): 10:39pm On Oct 03, 2022
Jokes aside this election is between atiku and peter obi...it's a historic fact that an average northern will always vote along ethnic lines.
ganisucks:

https://twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1577003169615577088?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

3 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by Oldmansense(m): 10:41pm On Oct 03, 2022
Advice: drink water regularly and make sure you have fresh fruits and vegetables because I want you alive May 29th durring PO's inauguration

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by Jack500: 10:41pm On Oct 03, 2022
ganisucks:

ACN has no structures in the north. CPC has structures but their structure will not feature in 2023. ANPP has some structure but it's not significant. Also they too will not feature in 2023. ACN and Tinubu will come third in the general election and fourth in the north segment of the election.

It is your confidence in spewing nonsense for me. Don't worry, your eyes go clear in 5 months time

2 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by ogascomax: 10:41pm On Oct 03, 2022
That guy too dull. They are even more confused in their own poll. Just about 28 states. Where is the rest states now?
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by tolue42(m): 10:44pm On Oct 03, 2022
ganisucks:

APC is not contesting in 2023. ACN is the party contesting in 2023. And also you dont want to listen to a boy who failed to do due diligence in his own election. And when reality set in, in stead of accepting the reality, spent the entire week threatening fire and brimstone he couldn't create. Then at the end, settled down and ate his humble pie. That's the last person to listen to. The bloomberg poll is the most accurate, and even it is not accurate enough. Tinubu will only get 10% in the election.

Bloomberg a Nigerian media company??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by Diligence: 10:45pm On Oct 03, 2022
APC+Tinubu+Muslim-Muslim ticket= No No

Take Back Your Country
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by pinkgoodies(m): 10:52pm On Oct 03, 2022
AllDModsAreMaad:

Na so you go dey tell people wey better pass you to go and hawk Gala.

Na only destitutes for ur village u better pass. Na y u think say everyone dey suffer. Olodo

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by bhmw(m): 10:54pm On Oct 03, 2022
It will shock many of you. I am a Yoruba man and I am in Lagos.

Even Tinubu himself is scared right now...they don't expect it to turn out this way.

I won't say somethings so that I will not be seen as hatespeech promoter...but a lot of things will work against Tinubu,even in his own Lagos.

I repeat, it will shock many of you.
GodsOwnMan:
The day I realize obituary and his zombidiots are deluded was when they started saying Obituary will win Lagos. This Lagos or another one I don't know about? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by Mrtruetalk027: 10:55pm On Oct 03, 2022
Na your children when go later read this your thread some days soon, I dey pity
oyebanji44:
Who doesn't know that...

Tinubu is the man every Nigerian is clamouring to vote as the next president of this country..
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by PS712: 10:57pm On Oct 03, 2022
Kingozymandias:
grin

Poll map created in the minds of APC addicts grin
Hahahaha
A whole APC is afraid to mention Kaduna as its. Hahahaha
Morning don dey break..
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by jaxxy(m): 11:01pm On Oct 03, 2022
These clowns don't know what about to hit them. grin

Same delusion Jonathan/pdp had.

They forget they have bad records and candidate with a DOA ticket.

2 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by Flows001(m): 11:01pm On Oct 03, 2022
seunmsg:
This is a more realistic projection even though I don’t think Kwakwanso will win Kano. APC should win Nasarawa and Kaduna and may likely flip Benue.

Edo state is also in play for APC since Obaseki will now have to work fully for Atiku and his faction’s candidates. PDP and LP will share the votes of traditional PDP voters in the state and that gives a lot of advantage to APC. Overall, Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria.
APC win which Nasarawa?
Kindly be reminded that the rigging possibility this time around is absolutely low!!
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by princeamehjosep: 11:09pm On Oct 03, 2022
Continue
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by obi58: 11:11pm On Oct 03, 2022
seunmsg:
This is a more realistic projection even though I don’t think Kwakwanso will win Kano. APC should win Nasarawa and Kaduna and may likely flip Benue.

Edo state is also in play for APC since Obaseki will now have to work fully for Atiku and his faction’s candidates. PDP and LP will share the votes of traditional PDP voters in the state and that gives a lot of advantage to APC. Overall, Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria.

Edo for APC how Because of Kabaka? APC is extinct in Edo.

Flip Benue? How? After all the genocides in Benue by Fulani herdsmen under Buhari? That's a ridiculous dream lol....

APC may win Kaduna but it's highly unlikely because of the large number of Christians and enlightened people there so all the rigging that may plague the core North west which APC is relying on will not work here for sure.

Kano would rather vote for Atiku or Kwakwanso over Tinubu so forget that one. Kano cannot vote for a southerner over a core Muslim northerner so dream on. This will also play out in majority of the northern Muslim states. Majority of the Christian votes in the North will be shared between LP and PDP in protest of APC Muslim Muslim mandate.

Then we go to the South-West......I project APC to win in the south west but by a slim margin due to rigging, ethnicity (tribalism) and lack of education but the majority of the youths and enlightened Yorubas will vote for a better Nigeria with Labour party. APC will definitely lose States like Oyo, Ondo and Ekiti while they may win states like Lagos, Osun, Kwara and Ogun states but with a massive loss of votes because whilst there may be voter intimidation, With electronic voting rigging opportunity will reduce although APC & PDP will definitely engage in voter buying. It will be key to observe if Wike and Atiku will be able to come to a compromise in time to provide PDP with the full backing to battle APC in key APC states in the West.

I expect LP to dominate South East and South South states not necessarily because Obi is from there but due to massive dislike for all things APC and the amount of nepotism that these regions have faced in the last 8 years under APC.

Labour party that was once viewed as a party without structure is growing from strength to strength and is now unwittingly being viewed as a force to be reckoned with. The biggest allies to LPs growth and success thus far has been the failure of the Buhari administration in the past 8years which has seriously impaired the marketability of APC and the Muslim Muslim ticket which BAT decided to use which further undermined the APC support base in the north. When you add that to the superior intellect of PO who of all the candidates seems to have a clear vision of how to take Nigeria out of the doldrums, it is no surprise the meteoric rise of LP as desperate Nigerians jump on to his bandwagon as the last glimmer of hope for our sinking country.

APC cannot play the card of ethnicity in the North because a core northerner is in PDP and similarly they cannot hope for votes from the south south and south east. Their only hope is to engage in vote buying and rigging as much as they can. Time will tell if this strategy will work. However based on the current trend of events it seems highly unlikely.

Another very important factor will be the number of voters who collect their voter cards in time to vote and how many of them come out to vote on election day. If Nigerians continue to show the massive support they have shown nationwide for the structureless Labour Party, it is hard to look beyond them and Peter Obi. So far, every negative point raised by BAT and team against LP seems to be counterproductive as it seems to make the Obidient movement stronger, larger and more committed to winning the election.

6 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by Christistruth00: 11:12pm On Oct 03, 2022
Unless Governor Soludo supports Peter Obi he is unlikely to win his own Anambra State

Uzodinma’s Imo And Umahi’s Ebonyi are even less likely

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by maestroferddi: 11:12pm On Oct 03, 2022
seunmsg:

Why should any sensible person believe a sourceless tweet from Chinweuba? Are you guys not tired of lies, fake news and propaganda?
The fear of Peter Obi rallies is the beginning of wisdom for you guys...

All your shenanigans are now very predictable...
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by Nchenches: 11:14pm On Oct 03, 2022
ganisucks:

https://twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1577003169615577088?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet
Lol.
Wishful thinking of a typical ethno-religious bigot.

Against every rational thinking, the Nigerian Taliban group placed Shettima as president in waiting.

Ahmad wants Shettima to become president of Nigeria through a piggyback ride to Aso Rock on the back of Tinubu.

But Alimi died long ago.

The Yorubas of today are not the same as the Yorubas of Afonja era.

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by ufuosman(m): 11:17pm On Oct 03, 2022
Election will tell
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by CSTRR: 11:20pm On Oct 03, 2022
Apc poll.

Clown.
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by kingBolton: 11:21pm On Oct 03, 2022
ganisucks:
There are three groups of voters in the north
*The vote sellers: This group only accounts for 10% of the voting populace in the north. This voting group will be split between Atiku, Tinubu and Kwankwaso.

*The dan fodio traditional voters: This group accounts for 35% of the voting populace in the North. These are the voters that stood for buhari from 2003 to 2015. This group will not feature in the 2023 elections.

*The intellectual voters: This group accounts for 50% of the voting populace in the north. These are the Obi voters. This group will decide the 2023 elections.

There's another group that accounts for 15%. But I will not mention or discuss that group.
Lol.
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by Nchenches: 11:24pm On Oct 03, 2022
seunmsg:

You don't even have any idea of the role the skewed and lopsided political structure of Nigeria plays in Nigeria's presidential election.
You MURIC people in the SW still campaigning for old and sickly Tinubu are merely after division of votes in the South and middle belt between Obi and Tinubu in order to ensure Atiku wins.

After that, you come back to NL to gnash your teeth over the menace of armed Fulani herdsmen in the SW region for another 8 years.
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by NessFortunate: 11:27pm On Oct 03, 2022
ganisucks:
There are three groups of voters in the north
*The vote sellers: This group only accounts for 10% of the voting populace in the north. This voting group will be split between Atiku, Tinubu and Kwankwaso.

*The dan fodio traditional voters: This group accounts for 35% of the voting populace in the North. These are the voters that stood for buhari from 2003 to 2015. This group will not feature in the 2023 elections.

*The intellectual voters: This group accounts for 50% of the voting populace in the north. These are the Obi voters. This group will decide the 2023 elections.

There's another group that accounts for 15%. But I will not mention or discuss that group.

you are different Bashir. You guys are making some of us that are not good maths to be smiling. 50+35+10+15 equals 110. I thought we have 100 percentage? How do you want me that knows Atiku would triumph take you seriously now? Smh.

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by Nchenches: 11:30pm On Oct 03, 2022
NessFortunate:

you are different Bashir. You guys are making some of us that are not good maths to be smiling. 50+35+10+15 equals 110. I thought we have 100 percentage? How do you want me that knows Atiku would triumph take you seriously now? Smh.
The foolish ones in the south who believe the election is between Peter Obi and Bola Tinubu will make Atiku triumph. Tinubu campaign knows it's struggling to have Atiku or Shettima to succeed PMB.

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by kcnwaigbo: 11:31pm On Oct 03, 2022
Christistruth00:
Unless Governor Soludo supports Peter Obi he is unlikely to win his own Anambra State

Uzodinma’s Imo And Umahi’s Ebonyi are even less likely
Clown who helped Governor Oyetola to lose his re-election? Imagine Hoping on Uzodimma to deliver a state for imo.

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 03, 2022
oyebanji44:
Who doesn't know that...

Tinubu is the man every Nigerian is clamouring to vote as the next president of this country..

Lol.....If I slap U
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by Osasjohne: 11:32pm On Oct 03, 2022
Atiku will win:

Adamawa
Kano (very small margin)
Gombe
Jigawa (small margin)
Sokoto
Yobe (small margin)
Zamfara
Kaduna (small margin)

But with very small margins.

Tinubu will win:

Katsina (small margin)
Borno
Kogi
Kwara
Lagos (small margin)
Osun
Ogun
Ekiti
Oyo
Ondo (small margin)

Peter Obi will win:

Anambra
Imo
Abia
Enugu
Ebonyi
Edo
Rivers
Cross Rivers
Akwa Ibom
Delta
Benue
Plateau (small margin)
Taraba (small margin)
Abuja
Bayelsa

3 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by Nchenches: 11:33pm On Oct 03, 2022
kcnwaigbo:

Clown who helped Governor Oyetola to lose his re-election? Imagine Hoping on Uzodimma to deliver a state for imo.

Hope Uzodinma can't even win his Local government area.
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by Belleful: 11:36pm On Oct 03, 2022
See as them they bash Bashir say he no fit win he primary. But to me, he try pass obi. He stay he party contest and loss. On-like obi wen run before primary go start.

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by BABANGBALI: 11:39pm On Oct 03, 2022
oyebanji44:
Who doesn't know that...

please count me and mynd44 out of that nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC: Reno Omokri Reacts / DSS Joins Social Media, Gets Handles / Spanish Warship Visits Lagos, Conducts Exercise With Nigerian Navy (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.