Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 (35502 Views)

INEC Did Not Extend Voting Period In 16 States / Declare State Of Emergency On Flood-ravaged States - Obi Tells FG / PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States (2) (3) (4)

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by GodsOwnMan: 11:39pm On Oct 03, 2022
bhmw:
It will shock many of you. I am a Yoruba man and I am in Lagos. Even Tinubu himself is scared right now...they don't expect it to turn out this way.I won't say somethings so that I will not be seen as hatespeech promoter...but a lot of things will work against Tinubu,even in his own Lagos.I repeat, it will shock many of you.

So, Obituary could not win Buhari in Lagos in 2019, na Tinubu him go come win in 2023? E be like say your brain dey pain you sir cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by urbobo20(m): 11:40pm On Oct 03, 2022
To be realistic the map make sense . Coming from apc there self. Lp is doing a good job
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by ManOfSon: 11:41pm On Oct 03, 2022
Audio poll. For anything audio, contact APC. They're masters of audio things, polling included.

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by NessFortunate: 11:42pm On Oct 03, 2022
Nchenches:

You don't even have any idea of the role the skewed and lopsided political structure of Nigeria plays in Nigeria's presidential election.
You MURIC people in the SW still campaigning for old and sickly Tinubu are merely after division of votes in the South and middle belt between Obi and Tinubu in order to ensure Atiku wins.

After that, you come back to NL to gnash your teeth over the menace of armed Fulani herdsmen in the SW region for another 8 years.

Atiku stands a better chance that BAT. If no be say most of us dey after our selfish and financial interest who go think of voting APC? After BAT Said he wants to continue from Buhari stops. Ideally this contest would have been between PDP And LP Because under PDP Nigeria was not the best, we had chanlleges too, things were far better than the reality today, the optimun gains of PDP Has been bastardized by APC. I am saying PDP Have some thing to campaign what does APC Have? #ATIKUISCOMING

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by Ekugbeh(m): 11:43pm On Oct 03, 2022
Why are these guys deceiving Tinubu

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by haslaw(m): 11:45pm On Oct 03, 2022
ganisucks:
There are three groups of voters in the north
*The vote sellers: This group only accounts for 10% of the voting populace in the north. This voting group will be split between Atiku, Tinubu and Kwankwaso.

*The dan fodio traditional voters: This group accounts for 35% of the voting populace in the North. These are the voters that stood for buhari from 2003 to 2015. This group will not feature in the 2023 elections.

*The intellectual voters: This group accounts for 50% of the voting populace in the north. These are the Obi voters. This group will decide the 2023 elections.

There's another group that accounts for 15%. But I will not mention or discuss that group.

The bolded is very funny.

You should stop taking mkporu mirri before typing on Nairaland
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by haslaw(m): 11:46pm On Oct 03, 2022
Billmos:
One million rally or 5 million rally obi won't win nigeria presidential election come 2023 on a serious note no disrespect to obi but that is just d truth.

They will hate you for telling them the truth
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by NessFortunate: 11:47pm On Oct 03, 2022
Nchenches:

The foolish ones in the south who believe the election is between Peter Obi and Bola Tinubu will make Atiku triumph. Tinubu campaign knows it's struggling to have Atiku or Shettima to succeed PMB.

APC Is relying on power of incumbency and their financial war chest to win this election. That is part of why they are so relaxed. But God pass them. Ishallah Atiku gaskiya the right man he's not claiming to be a saint like Obi but he's capable to lead.

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by Babysho(m): 11:49pm On Oct 03, 2022
ganisucks:
*The vote sellers: This group only accounts for 10% of the voting populace in the north. This voting group will be split between Atiku, Tinubu and Kwankwaso.

*The dan fodio traditional voters: This group accounts for 35% of the voting populace in the North. These are the voters that stood for buhari from 2003 to 2015. This group will not feature in the 2023 elections.

*The intellectual voters: This group accounts for 50% of the voting populace in the north. These are the Obi voters. This group will decide the 2023 elections.

There's another group that accounts for 15%. But I will not mention or discuss that group.
What’s worrying is that no northerner deep in the village in the north will ever vote Peter Obi but your 50% intellectual voters, 20% in the Southwest plan to vote Tinubu and yes they’re educated.

Work is not done yet. We need to penetrate the north and take a huge chunk in their villages for Obi. Hit all these Atiku where they derive their confidence from.
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by Igboslayer: 11:51pm On Oct 03, 2022
ganisucks:

You were doing well until your brought obi voters into the picture. They are insignificant in the North... Yes they might ruffle some feathers in the south and Middle belt, but nothing will come from the North...nothing, Obi has been campaigning in churches without visiting any mosque, he never balanced his religious campaign... Most Muslims from the North do not fancy his religious campaigns... Its too obvious.

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by Cantonese: 11:53pm On Oct 03, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:

Peter Obi is a failure. He barely got his 3rd Class.

He is so useless he can't even live in Anambra he governed for 8 good years. He's in a State governed by a fellow contestant.

Peter Obi will NOT win all SE states. I can bet he wouldn't win more than 3.

If he wins even 3, he should celebrate it like a World Cup.

SE have their mouths firmly glued to the yansh of Atiku. Leave story.

Peter Obi is a failure abi? He barely got his 3rd class abi? No wahala.

At your present age, Peter Obi was long wealthy by very visible means. At your present age he was already the chairman of a bank. Would a failure ever become a state governor? Would a failure vie for the presidency of a nation? Maybe you have redifined the word.

A failure is to be at your age, looking at high networth people and labelling them failures when with your own educational qualification, you cannot find a position with them to feed yourself.

A failure is to be at your age, hiding behind social media and planning to vote for people who have bewitched you and put an entire country into uncommon hardship.

What about you? How can we assess you to prove that you are not presently a completely failed youth? Others are striving to get out of the grip of the wicked old ancestors, but you chose to continue with the life of hardship.

Help yourself o.

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by sukar886: 11:54pm On Oct 03, 2022
You are very sick
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by onome2013: 12:05am On Oct 04, 2022
Because you think Nigerians don't know what they are doing, hence your analysis is this. Sit down look is a name of dog

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by onyeka3310: 12:06am On Oct 04, 2022
ganisucks:

https://twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1577003169615577088?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet
mumu man...na you go vote Tinubu?idiot
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by Kennydoc(m): 12:24am On Oct 04, 2022
ganisucks:

APC is not contesting in 2023. ACN is the party contesting in 2023. And also you dont want to listen to a boy who failed to do due diligence in his own election. And when reality set in, in stead of accepting the reality, spent the entire week threatening fire and brimstone he couldn't create. Then at the end, settled down and ate his humble pie. That's the last person to listen to. The bloomberg poll is the most accurate, and even it is not accurate enough. Tinubu will only get 10% in the election.

The same boy that told us GEJ was going to be the party's flag bearer and bragged further by saying that not all moves are made on social media.
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by click2stan(m): 12:27am On Oct 04, 2022
Every Nigerian? Please learn to make intelligent comment
oyebanji44:
Who doesn't know that...

Tinubu is the man every Nigerian is clamouring to vote as the next president of this country..
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by Verysmart101: 12:27am On Oct 04, 2022
All of u APC people think the north will leave Atiku and vote for Tinubu are just not serious honestly.So u guys think Tinubu will get majority of Christian vote especially in the north right? All of Una nor sabi politics honestly.

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by themanderon: 12:28am On Oct 04, 2022
Your poll map will fail you as the Lord liveth.
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by igbowoman: 12:31am On Oct 04, 2022
benuejosh:
PDP CANNOT win n Benue State. APC will carry the day in Benue.

Peter Obi is just a social media president.
The people in my village know only APC and PDP. Only those in the state capital know Obi. Elections are won in the rural areas of which no body knows LP.

Peter Obi is a Social Media President.

So there is someone from Benue state ravaged by Fulani but praying for APC to win.
You need serious help
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by lovinagbad: 12:40am On Oct 04, 2022
Tenses:

Baby abeg correct that figure. It's more than 100%.
That' shows how good OBI is in common Addition
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by Ak75: 1:35am On Oct 04, 2022
All these are from the APC point of view, bullshit.
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by livinbygrace: 2:12am On Oct 04, 2022
ursullalinda:
From four pple tweeting in a room to one polling unit now five states.....that's a very good exponential growth.....OBIDIENTS keep pressing their neck we are winning this.....ObiDatti 2022 Inshallah

Most of you people are just being sentimental and don’t want to face the reality.
Do you think BUhari and his cabal would be that gullible and soft minded to the extent of handing over power to the opposition so that the security agencies can use them as specimen and starts probing them after the election?Buhari no be Jonathan.
I say it again and anybody can quote me,Jagaban is the incoming president.

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by Carmal90(m): 2:33am On Oct 04, 2022
livinbygrace:

Most of you people are just being sentimental and don’t want to face the reality.
Do you think BUhari and his cabal would be that gullible and soft minded to the extent of handing over power to the opposition so that the security agencies can use them as specimen and starts probing them after the election?Buhari no be Jonathan.
I say it again and anybody can quote me,Jagaban is the incoming president.

And you believe BAT can't do same for them?

I think, they will be more safe with atiku than BAT sef
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by mrkings84(m): 2:35am On Oct 04, 2022
How dare you give a STRUCTURELESS Obi 5 states I am lained. In that case I AM VOTING OBI
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by plaindealer: 2:48am On Oct 04, 2022
5%

5 states

= F9

Poor Pandorians collecting F9 since 1960.

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by Pins(m): 2:59am On Oct 04, 2022
If a free and fair transparent election is carried out. Tinubu will loose wolfly and come a distant 3rd but unfortunately is Not obtainable in Nigeria but tinubu is not loved by the north like buhari, so nobody should think he will inherit buhari's voters rather atiku will inherit them. Stop giving tinubu so much credit because he is not so loved by the people of Nigeria because if his antecedents.

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by manmade(m): 3:03am On Oct 04, 2022
It Will surely shock you , continue with your beer parlour poll, obi is the next president of Nigeria,you guys think it's business as usual? Let's see how you're going to be buying votes for 5k at the polling, booths in this election, Nigerian youths are fully ready for you.
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by Littlefingerjp: 3:16am On Oct 04, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
Peter Pandora Obituary is a thief
Like your generation
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by manmade(m): 3:25am On Oct 04, 2022
Belleful:
See as them they bash Bashir say he no fit win he primary. But to me, he try pass obi. He stay he party contest and loss. On-like obi wen run before primary go start.
Peter obi is contesting as a presidential candidate and your "wise" Bashir is wailing now , if it's Bashir's type of wisdom you get then I pity your generation.
s
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by Littlefingerjp: 3:25am On Oct 04, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:

Peter Obi is a failure. He barely got his 3rd Class.

He is so useless he can't even live in Anambra he governed for 8 good years. He's in a State governed by a fellow contestant.

Peter Obi will NOT win all SE states. I can bet he wouldn't win more than 3.

If he wins even 3, he should celebrate it like a World Cup.

SE have their mouths firmly glued to the yansh of Atiku. Leave story.
Sorry to say but yu are a big fool..Obi lives in Anambra state,stop peddling fake news.. Secondly, There is nothing ur candidate can do in the South East,in short the entire south at large..Yu will be shocked by the outcome
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by Picardor2: 3:54am On Oct 04, 2022
oyebanji44:
Who doesn't know that...

Tinubu is the man every Nigerian is clamouring to vote as the next president of this country..

Say u are clamoring to vote not everybody cos I will never vote in another calamity as president

DSS Joins Social Media, Gets Handles / Tweet Of The Morning: Nigerian Trains (Screenshot) / Tinubu Worried About South West