Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 (35503 Views)

INEC Did Not Extend Voting Period In 16 States / Declare State Of Emergency On Flood-ravaged States - Obi Tells FG / PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States (2) (3) (4)

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by 007lss: 7:44am On Oct 04, 2022
ganisucks:

https://twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1577003169615577088?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet
lol .........with this economic situation?
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by Lee213: 8:29am On Oct 04, 2022
oyebanji44:
Who doesn't know that...

Tinubu is the man every Nigerian is clamouring to vote as the next president of this country..
Do you know the meaning of (EVERY) Nigerian
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by HighTableVoice: 9:10am On Oct 04, 2022
ganisucks:
There are three groups of voters in the north
*The vote sellers: This group only accounts for 10% of the voting populace in the north. This voting group will be split between Atiku, Tinubu and Kwankwaso.

*The dan fodio traditional voters: This group accounts for 35% of the voting populace in the North. These are the voters that stood for buhari from 2003 to 2015. This group will not feature in the 2023 elections.

*The intellectual voters: This group accounts for 50% of the voting populace in the north. These are the Obi voters. This group will decide the 2023 elections.

There's another group that accounts for 15%. But I will not mention or discuss that group.

You are Joking.
When Tinubu ensured APC becomes the ruling party in the nation, they did. And now that its his turn to spearhead the progressiveness of that same party, you think political insects will come in the way of that? The 1500th closest person to Tinubu is a Billionaire with at least 30,000 solid followerships and those still have followers. Arithmetics has no mercy. Support THE MAN and let's get going in moving the country forward. He has the best chance and his presidency is confirmed and guaranteed. Nigerians will benefit a lot with him in Aso Rock. The man is progress personified

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by blueAgent(m): 9:10am On Oct 04, 2022
Ttalk:
The prediction is fair enough. As for me, I'm generous with Obi by adding 1 state to the 5 making the total state Obi would win 6.

APC should intensify their campign in SW to get maximum votes especially in Lagos.
It would be bad if Tinubu doesn't get more than 2m from Lagos.
Borno and Kastina should equally give Tinubu at least 1.5m each so APC would have a clear majority with 25% in 24states.

Clown you think ppl are as foolish as you APC supporters?

They have suffered enough.
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by blueAgent(m): 9:12am On Oct 04, 2022
doneback04:
This arrangement is from Emiloko people, am not surprised seeing tinubu who is absent in campaigm now winning 16state

Lol....ghost presidential candidate.
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by japhethGold: 9:13am On Oct 04, 2022
Please do not drag our Benue to this fake polls doctored by a boy who knows nothing about Nigeria politics. In Benue, Obi will win massively in the presidential elections because we can not tolerate muslim- muslim ticket. However, in the governorship elections where APC has presented a reverend father for the polls, the Rev father will win because of his personal value not because of APC.

Take pen and write this down and we shall discuss it in March 2023 by God's Grace.

benuejosh:
PDP CANNOT win n Benue State. APC will carry the day in Benue.

Peter Obi is just a social media president.
The people in my village know only APC and PDP. Only those in the state capital know Obi. Elections are won in the rural areas of which no body knows LP.

Peter Obi is a Social Media President.
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by blueAgent(m): 9:15am On Oct 04, 2022
livinbygrace:

Most of you people are just being sentimental and don’t want to face the reality.
Do you think BUhari and his cabal would be that gullible and soft minded to the extent of handing over power to the opposition so that the security agencies can use them as specimen and starts probing them after the election?Buhari no be Jonathan.
I say it again and anybody can quote me,Jagaban is the incoming president.

In your clownish mind.
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by doneback04: 11:00am On Oct 04, 2022
blueAgent:

Lol....ghost presidential candidate.

Exactly, staying outside the country to show us fake fitness

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by ebbo(m): 12:51pm On Oct 04, 2022
Putting LP in the permutation of winning in kaduna, fct and Nasarawa is a big slap to us northerners gaskiya. God forbid bad thing. It would ve been more realistic if u say so in states like benue and Plateau.
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by Onuoha1234(m): 1:36pm On Oct 04, 2022
Stop fooling your selves. 16 is less than half of 36. Go andshow To Tinubu how he will win. Leave other parties alone .
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by paully50000: 3:29pm On Oct 04, 2022
oyebanji44:
Who doesn't know that...

Tinubu is the man every Nigerian is clamouring to vote as the next president of this country..
please am not among oooooooooooooooo
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by GodsOwnMan: 3:43pm On Oct 04, 2022
bhmw:
You are lucky we are in a faceless forum. What is the meaning of that your last statement?Between 2019 and now, a lot of things has happened...coupled with a few things that will likely work against the candidacy of Tinubu.
Becareful and argue with your sense intact. As I said earlier, you are lucky it's a faceless forum.

If your brain is not paining you, you will know that its not even possible for Tinubu to perform below Buhari's 2019 Lagos win. Hence, I have to conclude that your brain is really paining you sir.

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by bhmw(m): 6:03pm On Oct 04, 2022
I can come to a conclusion that brain is painting your father, mother, and all the elders in your home.

Omo Iran ki ran. O ma so fo ni.

Omo ale...you better ask your mother who your real father is.

GodsOwnMan:

If your brain is not paining you, you will know that its not even possible for Tinubu to perform below Buhari's 2019 Lagos win. Hence, I have to conclude that your brain is really paining you sir.
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by GodsOwnMan: 6:05pm On Oct 04, 2022
bhmw:
I can come to a conclusion that brain is painting your father, mother, and all the elders in your home. Omo Iran ki ran. O ma so fo ni.Omo ale...you better ask your mother who your real father is.

Haba e never reach to dat extent now. All these tears because I say your brain is paining you? You brain is paining you sir.

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by bhmw(m): 6:07pm On Oct 04, 2022
I just checked and I saw that you opened this account in July,2022. I quit discussing with you. Enjoy your monthly stipends given to you by APC.

GodsOwnMan:

Haba e never reach to dat extent now. All these tears because I say your brain is paining you? You brain is paining you sir.
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by jrusky(m): 6:20pm On Oct 04, 2022
Obi win 5 states? Where, which states? No state is falling for obi.
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by humility33(m): 6:31pm On Oct 04, 2022
byteem:

Exactly.. there is something these people dont get .. to win an election in nigeria u need a combination of two factors

1. Get majority votes

2.. and at least 25% in 2/3 states thats 24 out of 36 plus fct ..

Tinubu is out on numbers and states.. he is restricted to southwest and cant win atiku in north or obi in south east or south south .. he cant even get much from the middle belt apart from ilorin and maybe kogi.. even power of incumbency is split between atiku and tinubu so they will fight over north east and north west with atiku getting the edge .. kwankwaso is going to be a major vote divider too in the north..

Obi might get more states as he already has all south east and south south some part of south west and some north central then some north east . for those south west and north east and north central belt regions he need not win but he only needs to get 25% of votes cast but he could win some..overall he could get more states but could be lower on total.number of votes cast

Atiku has north east and northwest he could have a good showing in north central.. even win some states too.. coming down south he is likely to get 25% in one or two south south states and one or two southwest states..in total he could get more number of votes cast but leas states..

In conclusion we wont have a winner at first ballot it will be too close to call..there will be a run off election .. that is where they will most likely play the rigging game
. They know this

Exactly you've said it all

I think Atiku will still get 25% in all of south south states because of this states are traditional foothold of the PDP and considering the house of reps qnd senate election on same day but he may not win any same in some states in south east too at least one and also same in at least one state in south west

If atiku gets the highest number of votes cast from first ballot then he will likely meet up with 25% number of votes cast in 24 states.

For Obi let's see a miracle can still happen but his undoing is that the LP is simply riding on his charisma alone no house of reps and senate contestants in many of the states to help mobilise grassroots supports

For BAT save for rigging and use of state machinery he stands no chance at all..... but if He cam get buhari work for him plus use of state machinery he may win
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by Uzomarrr12345: 7:09pm On Oct 04, 2022
plaindealer:
Dead on arrival even before the election.. grin grin

Always at the bottom of everything in Nigeria..

Are you aware that , there are about 3 to 4 million igbos living in lagos alone ?

Still huge number of igbos living in the north especially Kano , kaduna .

I just Dey laff ! grin

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by Uzomarrr12345: 7:13pm On Oct 04, 2022
ebbo:
Putting LP in the permutation of winning in kaduna, fct and Nasarawa is a big slap to us northerners gaskiya. God forbid bad thing. It would ve been more realistic if u say so in states like benue and Plateau.
So who do you think will win in southern kaduna ?

After showing dem pepper !

You think they won’t come out and vote Peter obi shey ?

Obi has done his calculations well, he has held strong and lock in his strong holds .

Labour Party is penetrating deep into the grassroot, they have foot soldiers preaching about Peter obi . !

On a good day , it should cost Peter obi millions of naira to get this kind of people’s structure

But people are doing it for free , in the buses , you see people preaching about Peter obi .

There is no better structure than this .
They are now in Bauchi .

Before January, that MAP go turn blue more !!!

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by GodsOwnMan: 8:23pm On Oct 04, 2022
bhmw:
I just checked and I saw that you opened this account in July,2022. I quit discussing with you. Enjoy your monthly stipends given to you by APC.

Sir, all because your brain is paining you?

Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by paduzman: 8:25pm On Oct 04, 2022
Lol, this is a very big lie grin
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by historic: 10:04pm On Oct 04, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:

Peter Obi is a failure. He barely got his 3rd Class.

He is so useless he can't even live in Anambra he governed for 8 good years. He's in a State governed by a fellow contestant.

Peter Obi will NOT win all SE states. I can bet he wouldn't win more than 3.

If he wins even 3, he should celebrate it like a World Cup.

SE have their mouths firmly glued to the yansh of Atiku. Leave story.

He is a failure but he runs multiple businesses successfully which your likes can only dream of
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by AllDModsAreMaad: 10:55pm On Oct 04, 2022
pinkgoodies:

Na only destitutes for ur village u better pass. Na y u think say everyone dey suffer. Olodo

I don't have time for lowli fers like you. Online noisem akers.

Your big bros dem dey come do tah baba agba for me daily, I go soon buy your ancestral land. cheesy grin
So, you can see you are a nuis ance, gerraot.
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by pinkgoodies(m): 4:39am On Oct 05, 2022
AllDModsAreMaad:

I don't have time for lowli fers like you. Online noisem akers.

Your big bros dem dey come do tah baba agba for me daily, I go soon buy your ancestral land. cheesy grin
So, you can see you are a nuis ance, gerraot.

Oga shut. I'm igbo. No dey make noise. Aba ma ndi ABA.
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by ebbo(m): 2:34pm On Oct 05, 2022
Uzomarrr12345:

So who do you think will win in southern kaduna ?

After showing dem pepper !

You think they won’t come out and vote Peter obi shey ?

Obi has done his calculations well, he has held strong and lock in his strong holds .

Labour Party is penetrating deep into the grassroot, they have foot soldiers preaching about Peter obi . !

On a good day , it should cost Peter obi millions of naira to get this kind of people’s structure

But people are doing it for free , in the buses , you see people preaching about Peter obi .

There is no better structure than this .
They are now in Bauchi .

Before January, that MAP go turn blue more !!!

My guy elections are not won this way, Southern kaduna have not been voting elrufai since 2015 and APC is always wining in kaduna state, so do the maths.
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by Donake: 4:32pm On Oct 05, 2022
Bashir Ahmad lost his primaries and went about an emotional poll somewhere in the forest.

Realistically Tinubu won't get the much votes as Buhari got in the whole North,the governor's would try but unlike 2015 and 2019 APC won't catch as much.

Southwest is up for grabs between APC,PDP and LP.
SouthEast which used to be a PDP hold would lose to LP this time.
South South states with the exception of BAYELSA would tilt between PDP and LP.
North Central States of Kogi,Benue,Nasarawa and Plateau would be between PDP and LP. Niger is PDP and APC.
NorthEast has Borno and Yobe traditional APC states but would yield some to NNPP and PDP. Gombe,Taraba, Adamawa,Bauchi is solidly between LP,PDP and APC.
Northwest which has Katsina; APC would hold sway but NNPP and PDP putting up a fight,same for Kano,Kaduna is split between PDP,LP,NNPP and APC,Kebbi is APC and PDP,Sokoto is APC and PDP, Kebbi is APC vs PDP,Zamfara would have PDP,APC,LP and NNPP in battle,Sokoto is PDP,APC and LP. Jigawa is APC and PDP.

So stop the emotions. Go on ground and do the job....
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by Uzomarrr12345: 1:15am On Oct 06, 2022
ebbo:

My guy elections are not won this way, Southern kaduna have not been voting elrufai since 2015 and APC is always wining in kaduna state, so do the maths.
BVAS and a free and fair elections will change all that .

We all know previous elections have been nothing but sham !

The new electoral process will change all that .

But if the north still decides to rig this elections, The southern part of Nigeria will also rig this elections massively for obi .

We don wise now !
Our Mumu don do.

The game is the game.
Two can play !
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by Belleful: 8:03am On Oct 08, 2022
manmade:
Peter obi is contesting as a presidential candidate and your "wise" Bashir is wailing now , if it's Bashir's type of wisdom you get then I pity your generation.
s
I pity ur generation for believing in a weak man who can't fight is mates for what he wants, but looking for weak people to trample upon. D-Day he becomes president, and the house of representatives and Senate treaty him with impeachment, he will just knees down and be begging like a weak man begging for pussy.
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by manmade(m): 8:33am On Oct 08, 2022
Belleful:

I pity ur generation for believing in a weak man who can't fight is mates for what he wants, but looking for weak people to trample upon. D-Day he becomes president, and the house of representatives and Senate treaty him with impeachment, he will just knees down and be begging like a weak man begging for pussy.
it's obvious you don't know who's Peter obi, go and check his records, I won't say more.
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by Belleful: 9:32am On Oct 08, 2022
manmade:
it's obvious you don't know who's Peter obi, go and check his records, I won't say more.
Which records? U people are quick to talk about generational prosperity under obi.
The people that voted for him as governor of Anambra, how prosperous are they now?
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by manmade(m): 12:00pm On Oct 08, 2022
Belleful:

Which records? U people are quick to talk about generational prosperity under obi.
The people that voted for him as governFyor of Anambra, how prosperous are they now?
FYI,I'm from the south west but as we have uncountable youths doing agbero in Lagos so we have uncuntable youths making millions daily from their businesses in anambra state
Re: Bashir Ahmad: Our Poll Map Shows That Tinubu Will Win 16 States, Obi Will Win 5 by Belleful: 3:05pm On Oct 08, 2022
manmade:
FYI,I'm from the south west but as we have uncountable youths doing agbero in Lagos so we have uncuntable youths making millions daily from their businesses in anambra state
So the agberos in Onitsha re from Lagos abi?
So no Yoruba youths in Lagos is doing well aside being an agbero abi? So why haven't you travel to Anambra?

Tinubu Worried About South West / Gunmen Attack Professor Banji Akintoye's House In Ekiti / Gunmen Behead Superintendent Of Police 'Agbalagba' In Aba, Abia

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67