Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,899 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Why I Think Atiku May Win This Election. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Think Atiku May Win This Election. (33214 Views)

I Think Atiku Won O / Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? / I Don’t Think Atiku Can Defeat Buhari. No, He Can’t – Tony Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Think Atiku May Win This Election. by ogatboy(m): 11:05am On Oct 04, 2022
SIRTee15:

Neither Obasanjo nor Jonathan won the core northern states when they contested against a northerner- Buhari.
You want to know how they won? They swept the whole southern region and won majority votes in the middle belt. They never won northeast or northwest.

This proves u don't actually need the core north to win election as a southern presidential candidate. What u need is a tight grip on the south and perform very well in the north central, a region that doesn't have the herd mentality of the core northern states.

For the first time we have southern candidates esp Tinubu who has no hope of sweeping the southern region, will perform poorly in middlebelt but hopes northeast and northwest votes will make him president.
Tinubu will indeed have conjured the greatest abracadabra ever known if he can win next year election.

Obi would have had a better chance if he's running under a main party, but the labour party structure is quite weak nationwide. He will likely perform poorly in the southwest, struggle in middlebelt and crash in the core north.
This election is for Atiku to win if he knows what he's doing.

Tinubu cannot win the whole south. He cannot win in the SS and SE. He cannot get maximum vote in the SW but he has a better chance than Atiku if Buhari and APC are willing to work for him

2 Likes

Re: Why I Think Atiku May Win This Election. by emerged01(m): 11:06am On Oct 04, 2022
Very biased opinion. If Peter obi had not decamped to LP,I will agree with you that Atiku will win. Southeast and south south votes will be shared between Atiku and Obi which will not tell much on Tinubu's votes in that two regions.
I can say the election will between Tinubu and Atiku because on election day Obi will realise north doesnt joke with their votes. If Obi cannot penetrate north he should forget about coming third.
Re: Why I Think Atiku May Win This Election. by INTEGRITYA1(m): 11:06am On Oct 04, 2022
The op says it is his opinion, meanwhile everybody is entitle to his/her own opinion.

This compiled list of an Estates help you to have whole lot on a page, easy to read for good investment decision. Buy land & wait.

Re: Why I Think Atiku May Win This Election. by Angelfrost(m): 11:07am On Oct 04, 2022
At this point, I care little for these pointless and stupid permutations!

I'm just watching the majority of the voting population...

The quality of leadership we get next year will fully and finally settle the matter on whether the average Nigerian is impossibly stupid or moronic!

1 Like

Re: Why I Think Atiku May Win This Election. by CheapHomes1: 11:07am On Oct 04, 2022
highchief1:
what do u mean by a single local govt in south south?dsp will deliver the two ughelli to apc.that’s two local govts.no man born of a woman can with oshiomole local govt.that’s south south.u go just smoke weed finish jump enter online.

these people you mentioned, are they the ones going to do all the voting? how many votes do they have?
Re: Why I Think Atiku May Win This Election. by Eriokanmi: 11:08am On Oct 04, 2022
Workch:
Obasanjo and Jonathan didn’t win a core northerner in core north

Go and verify
True. Like i said a few days ago, I foresee same electoral pattern of 2011 play out next year. People go protest taya, cry foul. But the underdog will coast to victory grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Think Atiku May Win This Election. by gigabyte13: 11:08am On Oct 04, 2022
How old are you sir,

MKO is a core Northener
I guess
Re: Why I Think Atiku May Win This Election. by Obidient4life2: 11:08am On Oct 04, 2022
Beer parlour prediction.

Obi has nothing less than 80% in South South, 98% in South East

1 Like

Re: Why I Think Atiku May Win This Election. by Hydroxide(m): 11:08am On Oct 04, 2022
highchief1:
what do u mean by a single local govt in south south?dsp will deliver the two ughelli to apc.that’s two local govts.no man born of a woman can with oshiomole local govt.that’s south south.u go just smoke weed finish jump enter online.
Lol. DSP will do what? Tinubu face no show for ughelli. I'm presently in ughelli and 80% of the people here are obident. Atiku will come 2nd with few votes. You think say ughelli dey play partisan politics? When governorship election comes, a lot will vote for Omo Agege including myself but for presidency? Omo, make APC comot mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Think Atiku May Win This Election. by ufuosman(m): 11:08am On Oct 04, 2022
garfield1:

Tinubu can beat atiku in the north,ss,se
don't lie to yourself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Think Atiku May Win This Election. by CheapHomes1: 11:08am On Oct 04, 2022
ogatboy:

Tinubu cannot win the whole south. He cannot win in the SS and SE. He cannot get maximum vote in the SW but he has a better chance than Atiku if Buhari and APC are willing to work for him

which buhari?

1 Like

Re: Why I Think Atiku May Win This Election. by Emmaculate77(m): 11:09am On Oct 04, 2022
While Peter Obi is taking Nigeria by storm, agbadorians and mikanos are busy on nairaland calculating their balls grin grin
Peter Obi leads the way and others follow

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Think Atiku May Win This Election. by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 04, 2022
DrAkpamudehe:

Obidiiots will start cursing you after reading this thread even when the truth is spelt out

Obidients are always on the mind of the wicked. Long may the peppering continue. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Why I Think Atiku May Win This Election. by adioolayi(m): 11:10am On Oct 04, 2022
The race is very open and tight...

My own opinion as not changed..

Irrespective of all the noise and movements...

The next President of Nigeria in 2023, if elections holds, is between Atiku Abubakar and Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Na still two horse race.

8 Likes

Re: Why I Think Atiku May Win This Election. by Hardaydayjee: 11:11am On Oct 04, 2022
Everything is based on assumption....wike is not ready for that...pdp should have given the ticket to south
Re: Why I Think Atiku May Win This Election. by OkoRemi2023(m): 11:11am On Oct 04, 2022
you think Tinubu that go for Muslim-muslim ticket don't know what's he's doing

Tinubu with a Northern Christian would have been a game over for APC, Tinubu is still a talk now because he forced himself in the contest with his choice of his running mate

nonetheless the race is still a race between Tinubu and Atiku, if G5 give their total support to Obi then Tinubu should be writing his inaugural speech but if they decide to give it to Tinubu, Atiku should be preparing to cry again on live TV

that clown that failed Anambra people is inconsequential here

5 Likes

Re: Why I Think Atiku May Win This Election. by Maobichek: 11:13am On Oct 04, 2022
Burruchaga71:
It only an animal would believe that minority fulanis will take over from anoda minority fulanis and expect to have peace.

Good morning, Fulani is not minority, all the Emirs in the North, majority of the governors in the North, NNPC, CBN, etc Fulanis are in control. If you are in the North or close to the government, you will believe that Fulanis are not minority but in control.

If APC can fill Muslim/Muslim ticket and "some" Southerners are in full support of the arrangement, a Fulani can still succeed a Fulani. This is Nigeria, no fairness, no equity.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Think Atiku May Win This Election. by Bergavis: 11:13am On Oct 04, 2022
highchief1:
make we Dey see na.there consequences to every action.if u lose ur unit u can’t come to me for assistance na.if ur wife born u go call who u vote for.we take record of electoral process sir

You need to be arrested as soon as possible. Why are taking advantages of the poor ppl around you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Think Atiku May Win This Election. by 4teenblaq: 11:13am On Oct 04, 2022
tiger28:
I dont understand how many ppl like the OP think that Northerners cannot vote for a Southern President..........

If that is the case, then can someone explain

HOW OBJ won TWO terms?

HOW Jonathan won as well?

Strong Party structure and a viable Candidate that is NOT Just a regional Candidate are all it takes pls!

OBJ didn't win any NE and NW state except Adawama state. But he won all north central, SS, SW and SE.

GEJ didn't win any NE and NW state. He won few north centrals, lost two SW states and won both SE and SS....

the same thing will replicate next year, what peter obi needs is only SS, SE and get at least 25% from 13 states outside SS and SE

2 Likes

Re: Why I Think Atiku May Win This Election. by Kajaard: 11:14am On Oct 04, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
If he can address the Wike camp, it will take God to stop him.

The truth is that, Tinubu cannot beat Atiku in northwest and northeast and Peter Obi will not do well there. Atiku is going to comfortably win these regions. Forget about the APC structure, A Yoruba man cannot beat a core northerner here, it’s not possible. These parts of the country has herd mentality, last figures proves that. It’s a winner takes all region and no splitting, especially in the northwest

The boldfaced, you said it all. 100% facts.
Re: Why I Think Atiku May Win This Election. by Sonyboom765: 11:16am On Oct 04, 2022
This is how igbos reason like lunatics n fools at the same time. Your expect PDP structures to come through for Atiku in the SS n SE but you do not expect APC structure to come through for APC in the North.

A Yoruba man in MKO defeated Tofa presidential candidate of NRC in his Kano state when bigoted hate filled Igbos can not vote the same MKO because Tofa's deputy an Igbo as VP slot.

Talk about the most bigoted hate filled tribe in the face of the Earth. The same North voted MKO Obasanjo Ebele etc when equity was not in question but suddenly foolish Igbos want us to believe the North that just completed 8 years with the support of the Yorubas will not be voting Tinubu a Yoruba man.

Eveey Igbo with this line of tot deserve to be stoned to death at upper iweka.

FatherOfJesus:

The truth is that, Tinubu cannot beat Atiku in northwest and northeast and Peter Obi will not do well there. Atiku is going to comfortably win these regions. Forget about the APC structure, A Yoruba man cannot beat a core northerner here, it’s not possible. These parts of the country has herd mentality, last figures proves that. It’s a winner takes all region and no splitting, especially in the northwest

Tinubu will not win much outside of southwest, kogi and Kwara. Tinubu will not win a single local government in southeast or south south. The southsouth has strong PDP structure and Its between Atiku and Peter obi.

In the Middle belt, Tinubu will perform well in kwara and kogi, Atiku will do well in Benue, nassarawa and Niger. Obi will do well in Abuja

In southeast, Obi will win while Atiku will be second. Tinubu May not win a polling unit here.

All the predictive analysis points to Atiku emerging victorious without any sentiments here.

1 Like

Re: Why I Think Atiku May Win This Election. by Sholaadey: 11:16am On Oct 04, 2022
ribbit:
it won't transform into anything.

PATA PATA e, zombidients go back to their default settings of crying Biafra or death and probably add Tuesdays to their sit at home.

But by then, people will just totally ignore them. And if they try to forment any trouble like they did with endsars, they will be met with serious fire and no one to sympathize with them this time.

Lol, you’re irrational to think the end sars protest was a trouble fomented on the society and was started by the igbos. By the way, I’m a yoruba guy and my support is for Obi.

As for me, regardless of any party,

5 Likes

Re: Why I Think Atiku May Win This Election. by youngmd: 11:17am On Oct 04, 2022
So u know more than ino polls and other international organization that did .u are sick upstairs

3 Likes

Re: Why I Think Atiku May Win This Election. by GUNITGuy: 11:17am On Oct 04, 2022
Can't you see Atiku splitting vote with kwankwaso....
The likes of Wike and Asari won't give Atiku a chance in Rivers and Bayelsa ob/Tinubu
Southwest is for Tinubu no splitting
Northeast Atiku will split with Tinubu/shettima
South East atikuuu will split with obi

The Tinubu is getting the upper hand ....But this Muslim/Muslim ticket is the problem
Re: Why I Think Atiku May Win This Election. by SaLongs1(m): 11:18am On Oct 04, 2022
Mr OP stop lying through your teeth.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Think Atiku May Win This Election. by zanebaddo(m): 11:18am On Oct 04, 2022
Ruggedniggaone:
This is the pure truth, everything is
Pointing towards Atiku victory but obi fans will insult the hell out of you for saying the obvious 2023 no far again we shall see
you are the one insulting obi fans by saying they will insult when they have not

3 Likes

Re: Why I Think Atiku May Win This Election. by Skty: 11:20am On Oct 04, 2022
DrAkpamudehe:

Obidiiots will start cursing you after reading this thread even when the truth is spelt out

Imbecilo spotted

1 Like

Re: Why I Think Atiku May Win This Election. by azpekuliar: 11:21am On Oct 04, 2022
Workch:
i am obidient, I am just being realistic

I am OBIdient too and my mandate is to deliver Peter Obi to Aso Rock next year.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Think Atiku May Win This Election. by Walllee: 11:22am On Oct 04, 2022
Workch:
i am obidient, I am just being realistic

No mind the real idiotic causing agbadorian,they insult people and come out and be shouting others insult,check out the first insult is coming from those sycophants

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Think Atiku May Win This Election. by Sonyboom765: 11:22am On Oct 04, 2022
Exactly that was they same when the voted MKO the fake Muslim ahead of Tofa the true Muslim in his native state of Kano. Same Northerner voted Obasanjo n gave Ebele considerable vote to win his first election.

Workch:
Yes

I can put all my money on it that they see Yoruba Muslims as fake Muslims and Atiku will defeat Tinubu there

1 Like

Re: Why I Think Atiku May Win This Election. by jerryforgood: 11:22am On Oct 04, 2022
joyandfaith:
If you are political neutral, you would know that. Atiku is the next president. Obidient is a movement for a better nigeria. From Endsars to obidient. Aftee 2023 election, obidient movement would be transformed to another movement. It would continue that way until something happens that would change national politicking.
Nonsense trash. Atiku that has no value in the entire south, Middle belt, northwest.

1 Like

Re: Why I Think Atiku May Win This Election. by AutoChick4U(f): 11:24am On Oct 04, 2022
FatherOfJesus:

Tinubu will not win much outside of southwest, kogi and Kwara. Tinubu will not win a single local government in southeast or south south. The southsouth has strong PDP structure and Its between Atiku and Peter obi.

In the Middle belt, Tinubu will perform well in kwara and kogi, Atiku will do well in Benue, nassarawa and Niger. Obi will do well in Abuja

In southeast, Obi will win while Atiku will be second. Tinubu May not win a polling unit here.

All the predictive analysis points to Atiku emerging victorious without any sentiments here.
dreams. North won't hold power again for now abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Boko Haram Commander Says Release Of Chibok Girls Involved A Prisoner Swap / Court Admits Electoral Documents Tendered By LP, Obi - Punch.ng / Senate In Longest Closed-door Meeting As Tension Mounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.