Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Why I Think Atiku May Win This Election. - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Think Atiku May Win This Election. (33206 Views)

I Think Atiku Won O / Which State(s) Do You Think Atiku Or Buhari Won't Make A 25%? / I Don’t Think Atiku Can Defeat Buhari. No, He Can’t – Tony Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Think Atiku May Win This Election. by MYKELDAYO(m): 1:39pm On Oct 04, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
If he can address the Wike camp, it will take God to stop him.

The truth is that, Tinubu cannot beat Atiku in northwest and northeast and Peter Obi will not do well there. Atiku is going to comfortably win these regions. Forget about the APC structure, A Yoruba man cannot beat a core northerner here, it’s not possible. These parts of the country has herd mentality, last figures proves that. It’s a winner takes all region and no splitting, especially in the northwest

Tinubu will not win much outside of southwest, kogi and Kwara. Tinubu will not win a single local government in southeast or south south. The southsouth has strong PDP structure and Its between Atiku and Peter obi.

In the Middle belt, Tinubu will perform well in kwara and kogi, Atiku will do well in Benue, nassarawa and Niger. Obi will do well in Abuja

In southeast, Obi will win while Atiku will be second. Tinubu May not win a polling unit here.

All the predictive analysis points to Atiku emerging victorious without any sentiments here.
So u think if atiku wins and rule 8 years the north will return power to the south after atiku?
They won't , they would tell u the south lost to atiku and its there turn again
Re: Why I Think Atiku May Win This Election. by BATified2023: 1:42pm On Oct 04, 2022
Burruchaga71:
Those ppl will collect your money and vote for their choice . 2023 is not 2015.
I believe u saw what tambuwal did to atiku during pdp primary?

I guess he also has one vote like u said?
U have to understand the meaning of influence in life n politics

Orji uzor kalu has one vote but he installed a governor in his state
Re: Why I Think Atiku May Win This Election. by meobizy(f): 1:43pm On Oct 04, 2022
Which means we’ll see a “why I think Peter Obi may win the presidency before or sometime in 2023.”

Tinubu will surely win this thing. Every Yoruba Obi supporter will vote Tinubu when the day comes. Every other tribe who was born and bred in Lagos and similar western states will. Nairaland claims their “ideology” is liberal yet everyone can see blatant support for Seun’s uncle towards winning the coveted presidential seat. Atiku is not as popular in the north from constant disloyalty while only Igbos deep in villages (or Anambra state particularly) support Obi as diehards.

Once Yoruba people mean your case for this Nigeria, na only God fit stop you.
Re: Why I Think Atiku May Win This Election. by highchief1: 1:44pm On Oct 04, 2022
zombieHUNTER:

You will be so surprised how Oshiomole will lose his polling unit, That's how you lots were beating your chest until you realized Edo isn't Lagos.

APc won't win a single polling unit in South south, mark my words

This Same Ruling APc , or is there another?..
u r not a realist.how can u say that?don’t forget pll have benefitted from apc.what r u talking about?no matter how bad someone is he is always good to some ppl.I’m not in apc but u can’t say they will lose like that.there will win some areas.
Re: Why I Think Atiku May Win This Election. by zombieHUNTER: 1:44pm On Oct 04, 2022
Jobminister:

From your analysis, it is not very tight and too close to call..... Atiku will win based on your analysis.

Below is what you you analysed and put up there

From the entire North:

Atiku will get 50% + 38% + 33% = 121

Tinubu will get 33% +37% +33% = 103

Obi will get 32% + 25% + 15% = 72

Meaning Atiku will win from the North followed by Tinubu

From The entire South:

Atiku will get 35% + 30% + 20% = 85

Tinubu will get 15% + 20% + 50% = 85

Obi will get 50% + 50% +30% = 130

Meaning Obi will win the South, strictly followed by either Tinubu or Atiku with very small margin between them.

Now combining the two region North and South:

Atiku get 121 + 85 = 206
Tinubu get 103 + 85 = 188
Obi get 72 + 130 = 202

You can see that Atiku will emerge the winner without any issue based on your analysis.

Take note that the winning margin you gave Atiku in the North means a lot of vote considering the population in the North.

Tinubu or Obi can only win this 2023 election only if any of them can win the majority vote from the North.

The South is seriously divided, so no any candidate will get bloc votes and the winning margin for Obi might not be too large as you predicted. Tinubu get the SW, Obi get the SE while Atiku will share SS with Obi and the come second in both SW and SE.

So the winner from the North will emerge the winner of 2023 election.

Your analysis is somehow fair in my thinking!

Atiku won't do so well in South South like you think... even okowa will lose his polling unit to obi.

In the south west, Don't be surprised if Obi upstage Tinubu in Lagos, Tinubu will win in Osun, Oyo , ogun, but with slight margin, Ekiti and Ondo will be full of surprises..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Think Atiku May Win This Election. by garfield1: 1:46pm On Oct 04, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

While you are thinking of trivial issues like sources,I am in my LGA campaigning for tinubu.asari dokubo and his sis hon boma are set to deliver kalabari to tinubu
Re: Why I Think Atiku May Win This Election. by DrAkpamudehe: 1:46pm On Oct 04, 2022
garfield1:

If atiku wins the north,it will be by a razor thin margin.historically,the north votes for fanatics.bashir tofa lost to abiola up north,shagari struggled to win the north.1999 the north adopted falae yet obj won the north.tinubu will win the north or lose narrowly

How old are you? Some of you children just open your mouth waaaaaah and talk rubbish on the internet. Who gave you the information that north adopted falae in 1999 against obj It seems like you were born in the new millennium cos you write out of crass ignorance. Even a road side tout knows that Obasanjo was brought out from prison in 1999 by the northern cabals to win the election. It was PDM movement and the northern oligarchy that ensured that Obasanjo clinched the PDP ticket in 1999 against The late Ide of Oko (Alex Ekwueme). It was also the north and south east/south south that ensured that Obasanjo was elected in 1999 as a president. Afonjas have always hated Obasanjo and they voted massively against him in 1999. One of the reasons why his kinsmen hate him is that they believe an ibo man fathered him and he himself has never been known to play tribal based politics

PLS LET US BE EXTREMELY GUIDED ON THIS FORUM

2 Likes

Re: Why I Think Atiku May Win This Election. by zombieHUNTER: 1:47pm On Oct 04, 2022
highchief1:
u r not a realist.how can u say that?don’t forget pll have benefitted from apc.what r u talking about?no matter how bad someone is he is always good to some ppl.I’m not in apc but u can’t say they will lose like that.there will win some areas.

We are talking about South South..

Edo state in particular..
A state governed by Godwin Obaseki of PDP. who Left APc to do so.

I'm telling you that APc can't win or do well.
Re: Why I Think Atiku May Win This Election. by Tchalz(m): 1:47pm On Oct 04, 2022
DrAkpamudehe:

Obidiiots will start cursing you after reading this thread even when the truth is spelt out
Why are you so pained about them? Since you're confident of your candidate's victory, why are you intimidated? So for supporting their candidate of choice, people are now idiots? Going by your line of reasoning, does that mean you're a fool, perhaps, an idiot too for supporting your preferred candidate I really don't understand why people are so vile in my country

1 Like

Re: Why I Think Atiku May Win This Election. by Efewestern: 1:49pm On Oct 04, 2022
highchief1:
na so e be na.if pdp and lp can eat into Lagos that is bats base e come be delta.it’s going to be dicey elections.But I think OBIDIENTs are making noise.i don’t see Peter obi winning.but if he remains consistent after 2023 he may.But the problem with Nigerian politicians is inconsistency.

Obi should endeavor to secure his home region with a wide margin. I can't write him off easily but realistically speaking, BAT's chances are quite higher when you consider various factors and permutations.

I'm observing the trend in my state and I know no single party will get 50% of the total votes cast. This was a state that once gave GEJ 90%.
Re: Why I Think Atiku May Win This Election. by highchief1: 1:52pm On Oct 04, 2022
Efewestern:

Obi should endeavor to secure his home region with a wide margin. I can't write him off easily but realistically speaking, BAT's chances are quite higher when you consider various factors and permutations.

I'm observing the trend in my state and I know no single party will get 50% of the total votes cast. This was a state that once gave GEJ 90%.
thanks bro.ppl are not realistic at all.even Obi knows it won’t be easy for him.Obi has destroyed pdp chances this is where bat has a chance.All the obidents noise is in the strong holds of pdp.
Re: Why I Think Atiku May Win This Election. by Svoboda(m): 1:55pm On Oct 04, 2022
SIRTee15:

First we talking about the fourth Republic. Abiola v Tofa election was the only time in Nigerian history when Nigerians actually voted as a Nigerian. Tribe and religion wasn't in consideration.
Tinubu's presidential campaign is already marred in deep tribalism and religious controversy before it took off. He will not be able to shake it off going into polls.
Second, Abiola was a larger than life person. Quite popular amongst the electorate irrespective of tribe or religion. An attribute not seen in Tinubu. Rather he's banking on his northern politician friends to do the Talakawa and almajiri magic for him.
Third, Abiola actually did well in the SE/SSregion and middle belt. He won delta, akwa ibom, cross River, Anambra, and Edo. He swept the whole of middle belt except kogi.
If Tinubu can pull half of such victory in those regions, then we won't be having this discussion in the first place.

Abiola had to also rely on the likes of Tafidan katsina, the late Shehu Yaradua, after he was appeased by mko for snubbing a running mate agreement.

Also Buhari defied that religious suspicion and won in 2015.

Abiola couldnt have handsomely won without using the strength of the powerbrokers in the north, ss and se.

Why then would BATs case be different?

My northern friend, a politician in nnpp, told me that BAT has a wider friendship network in the north than atiku has. They view atiku almost collectively as a selfish politician whos failed to use his clout and wealth to help people in the north politically. Thats why, to this day, the only atiku loyalist gov in adamawa is boni haruna. In fact at a time, they were in different parties. If you mention fintiri, his loyalty to Atiku is circumstantial.

Another question is why is there no ubiquitous atiku frenzy in the north like they had for PMB in 2015 and 2019, if the north is to be considered atikus stronghold?
Re: Why I Think Atiku May Win This Election. by Burruchaga71(m): 1:58pm On Oct 04, 2022
BATified2023:
I believe u saw what tambuwal did to atiku during pdp primary?

I guess he also has one vote like u said?
U have to understand the meaning of influence in life n politics

Orji uzor kalu has one vote but he installed a governor in his state
Those things used to happen before when we were blind but not now...
Our mumu don do!!!
Re: Why I Think Atiku May Win This Election. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 04, 2022
tiger28:
I dont understand how many ppl like the OP think that Northerners cannot vote for a Southern President..........

If that is the case, then can someone explain

HOW OBJ won TWO terms?

HOW Jonathan won as well?

Strong Party structure and a viable Candidate that is NOT Just a regional Candidate are all it takes pls!
The first election was between Olusegun Obasanjo and Olu Falae both South Westerner and the second election OBJ merit it as he had clear structure back then. People seems to forgot how OBJ bought the masses with the Mobile Phone and Telecommunications, his greatest achievement.
Re: Why I Think Atiku May Win This Election. by Efewestern: 1:58pm On Oct 04, 2022
highchief1:
thanks bro.ppl are not realistic at all.even Obi knows it won’t be easy for him.Obi has destroyed pdp chances this is where bat has a chance.All the obidents noise is in the strong holds of pdp.

Obi has already created a case for SE presidency, whatever the outcome of the election would be, he has already written his name in history.

Come to think of it, a repeat of 2019 would have been disastrous to BAT, man would have lost before the election day. Imagine facing a combo of both Atiku/Obi. LoL

1 Like

Re: Why I Think Atiku May Win This Election. by mukthar2000(m): 2:00pm On Oct 04, 2022
Op is like u are INEC Official abii, u have already finish ur vote collating in ur room.
Re: Why I Think Atiku May Win This Election. by DrAkpamudehe: 2:01pm On Oct 04, 2022
yemmit90:

Have you ever been to polling units before?

I am asking because you think they are daft to just give money without ensuring you vote for them. I am sorry it doesn't work that way, they usually have agents in markets leaders, articians leaders, youths leaders, women leaders, party members, etc that will collate the people names and promise them the money. The money is shows to them by leaders of the groups but they can't collect it until result are announced. All the leaders will be monitoring your movements at polling center to ensure non of their people talk to or collected money from other parties agents.

Another style they use is that, before they give you money, you must stylishly show your tump printed slip to a party agent sitting at strategy place at the poll. They also used this second method on ordinary people they casually meet on election day.

That is why I always laughed at people posting unrealistic permutations. Nigerians are too broke to reject 5k/10k for a vote that they feel amount to nothing to them. The party with solid structure and fund will eventually win next year election.

God bless you for this comment.... But will obidiiot urchins listen I guess they have already condemned themselves to wasting their votes on a useless man who couldn't tar the roads in his village when he was governor for 8yrs

1 Like

Re: Why I Think Atiku May Win This Election. by DrAkpamudehe: 2:03pm On Oct 04, 2022
kcnwaigbo:

Stop lying.OBJ was the candidate of the North in 1999

Don't mind the little infant who was probably born in the last 20yrs

1 Like

Re: Why I Think Atiku May Win This Election. by Belleful: 2:04pm On Oct 04, 2022
highchief1:
what do u mean by a single local govt in south south?dsp will deliver the two ughelli to apc.that’s two local govts.no man born of a woman can with oshiomole local govt.that’s south south.u go just smoke weed finish jump enter online.
He be like say u be ughelli man o. U just said my mind .
Re: Why I Think Atiku May Win This Election. by highchief1: 2:05pm On Oct 04, 2022
Efewestern:

Obi has already created a case for SE presidency, whatever the outcome of the election would be, he has already written his name in history.

Come to think of it, a repeat of 2019 would have been disastrous to BAT, man would have lost before the election day. Imagine facing a combo of both Atiku/Obi. LoL
whoever made Obi leave pdp did the damage lol.
Re: Why I Think Atiku May Win This Election. by Klinee: 2:06pm On Oct 04, 2022
Opinedecandid:

Op, you are NOT talking nonsense, unlike pundits and haters would claim.
This is reality, I have said it to many people who care to understand.

Peter Obi will only win in urban cities, even in some states, not all, and that won't make him win, overall.
Now in the South South, South East and South West rural communities, it will be totally vote buying between Atiku and Tinubu.

Whereas in the North East and North West, Atiku will not even need much of vote buying to win. Northern agenda on my mind.

Atiku leads.
If they like, let them hear.
why una dey mumu too much, why Atiku no fit buy vote for core Northern states where he is scoring less than 15% where Buhari cleared it with almost 90% in the last election?
Mumu ! PDP does not have structure in the core northern states so who is going to campaign for Atiku there?
Most core northerners are illiterate and only vote on who they were asked to vote for.
Most northerners don't like Atiku so don't assume they will suddenly vote for him.
The contest is between Obi and Tinubu, I put Tinubu because of APC structure.
Atiku is not in the game at all!
Re: Why I Think Atiku May Win This Election. by Deltavariant(m): 2:06pm On Oct 04, 2022
Apt analysis....the biggest shocker of 2023 will come from Northern Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Why I Think Atiku May Win This Election. by seguno2: 2:08pm On Oct 04, 2022
Workch:
i am obidient, I am just being realistic

Are you the duplicate of the OP

2 Likes

Re: Why I Think Atiku May Win This Election. by jamace(m): 2:12pm On Oct 04, 2022
WHY NIGERIANS SHOULD NOT VOTE ATIKU:

- Atiku is fulani. He should not take over from President Buhari another fulani. We are NOT operating Fulani Republic of Nigeria.

- Atiku will do nothing about Fulani bandits/boko haram because he has soft spot for his fulani brothers. Meaning that killing of indigenous people of Nigeria will continue unabatted.

- Atiku supports amnesty for fulani bandits/boko haram. Confirmation of his soft spot for fulanis.

- Atiku believes that it is the fundamental right of fulanis to roam about with their cows, hence he is anti-open grazing laws.

-Atiku is too desperate for power, just for power sake, because he has contested elections since 1992. Just calculate how much he has spent on these contests and convince me that he will develop Nigeria when in power.

-Oh, I will NEVER forget Atiku tweet condemning illegal killing of Miss Deborah Samuel by some fanatical muslem students, only for Atiku to delete the tweet few minutes later when threatened by some moslem fanatics. Surely, members of other religions will be at the mercy of moslem fanatics if Atiku becomes president. Till today, nothing has been done to the killers of Deborah Samuel because President Buhari has soft spot for his muslim brothers. Like Buhari, like Atiku. Religious bigots.

-Atiku, as VP to President OBJ and incharge of BPE sold our national assets as peanuts to cronies, for selfish gains.

-Atiku is a very dishonest and dubious personality, hence he was made to resign from the Nigerian Customs Service.

-More loading........

Re: Why I Think Atiku May Win This Election. by DisLifeSha: 2:21pm On Oct 04, 2022
Your reality is void. Till next year, you'll be surprised
Workch:
i am obidient, I am just being realistic

1 Like

Re: Why I Think Atiku May Win This Election. by DrAkpamudehe: 2:22pm On Oct 04, 2022
jamace:
[

-More loading........

You will soon load yourself into jail by being summoned to court to give evidence to these allegations. Be careful, the internet is not anonymous. I can easily trace you
Re: Why I Think Atiku May Win This Election. by Burruchaga71(m): 2:27pm On Oct 04, 2022
Maobichek:

Good morning, Fulani is not minority, all the Emirs in the North, majority of the governors in the North, NNPC, CBN, etc Fulanis are in control. If you are in the North or close to the government, you will believe that Fulanis are not minority but in control.

If APC can fill Muslim/Muslim ticket and "some" Southerners are in full support of the arrangement, a Fulani can still succeed a Fulani. This is Nigeria, no fairness, no equity.
Three major tribes in Nigeria is Hausa, Igbo and yoruba. Any other tribe is minority whether they are in control or not..
Nigeria will never accommodate me and Atiku if he eventually wins.
Just no this and know peace.
Re: Why I Think Atiku May Win This Election. by jamace(m): 2:29pm On Oct 04, 2022
DrAkpamudehe:

You will soon load yourself into jail by being summoned to court to give evidence to these allegations. Be careful, the internet is not anonymous. I can easily trace you
I am waiting for you. Facts dont lie.

1 Like

Re: Why I Think Atiku May Win This Election. by Burruchaga71(m): 2:30pm On Oct 04, 2022
asanausana91:
hell is waiting for you. Do you think Atiku is like Buhari that allows you guys to do anyhow?
If Buhari who is an ex army General couldn't do anything then who is Atiku?
Re: Why I Think Atiku May Win This Election. by asanausana91: 2:31pm On Oct 04, 2022
Sonyboom765:
So power of incumbency as dissapperred now that it is Tinubu's turn.

the incumbent is not contesting, and he will not come out to campaign for someone that insulted him in ogun state.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Think Atiku May Win This Election. by lagosrd: 2:37pm On Oct 04, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
If he can address the Wike camp, it will take God to stop him.

The truth is that, Tinubu cannot beat Atiku in northwest and northeast and Peter Obi will not do well there. Atiku is going to comfortably win these regions. Forget about the APC structure, A Yoruba man cannot beat a core northerner here, it’s not possible. These parts of the country has herd mentality, last figures proves that. It’s a winner takes all region and no splitting, especially in the northwest

Tinubu will not win much outside of southwest, kogi and Kwara. Tinubu will not win a single local government in southeast or south south. The southsouth has strong PDP structure and Its between Atiku and Peter obi.

In the Middle belt, Tinubu will perform well in kwara and kogi, Atiku will do well in Benue, nassarawa and Niger. Obi will do well in Abuja

In southeast, Obi will win while Atiku will be second. Tinubu May not win a polling unit here.

All the predictive analysis points to Atiku emerging victorious without any sentiments here.
. Gospel truth

1 Like

Re: Why I Think Atiku May Win This Election. by asanausana91: 2:37pm On Oct 04, 2022
Burruchaga71:
If Buhari who is an ex army General couldn't do anything then who is Atiku?
mr man Buhari have a heart of gold, but don't put your mind in Atiku.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Kogi APC Guber Candidate Ododo Visits Attah Igala For Blessings (Pictures) / Boko Haram Abducts 100 Young Men In Borno / Dokpesi, Unable To Meet N400 Million Bail Condition, Spends Night In Kuje Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.