Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,881 members, 7,810,379 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

FR MBAKA Prophesies: Peter Obi Will Lose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FR MBAKA Prophesies: Peter Obi Will Lose (4087 Views)

Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo / Breaking: Mbaka Prophesies The Death of A Sick Presidential Aspirant / "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FR MBAKA Prophesies: Peter Obi Will Lose by Peacecore: 10:46pm On Oct 03, 2022
Abdu81:
But mbaka is already disgraced.
This pentecostal boy na u disgrace am

1 Like

Re: FR MBAKA Prophesies: Peter Obi Will Lose by perez100: 10:48pm On Oct 03, 2022
Fake news
Re: FR MBAKA Prophesies: Peter Obi Will Lose by Peacecore: 10:49pm On Oct 03, 2022
VTJN:
he said Buhari will win and he won 2 times
He said that he saw Uzodimma on the seat before and the election and it happened. Though I wish PO wins.
Re: FR MBAKA Prophesies: Peter Obi Will Lose by Peacecore: 10:55pm On Oct 03, 2022
Efuaye:
Where has his Buhari brought Nigeria?
Where has his Uzodima brought Imo state?

Prophecy by Bitterness and inducement.

Cain was cursed by God to be a fugitive and a vagabond but he left God's presence to build a city which he named after his son!

You can overcome EVIL with GOOD.

Vote Peter Obi for a better Nigeria.

I dislike greedy politicians and their cohorts
Stop and crying and know that Mbaka as you people widely believe doesn't prophesy by inducement. He can pay for your generation bills. If he do prophesy by inducement. Why do they come to pass? He said that he saw Uzodimma on the seat of thrown in Imo state long before the election even though he was on a long battle with Rochas. When INEC declared Ihedioha winner, he maintained his stand, he didn't change mouth until it came to pass. Mbaka no be ya pastor mate bro.

1 Like

Re: FR MBAKA Prophesies: Peter Obi Will Lose by Pakute: 11:17pm On Oct 03, 2022
ursullalinda:
He also prophesied Chimaroke will loose second tenure and he won.....I know he did say this but let's not discuss rubbish.....Obi will win this election.....note it down
I have never seen where olosho dey prophesy before
Re: FR MBAKA Prophesies: Peter Obi Will Lose by Sparrk007(m): 11:17pm On Oct 03, 2022
Mbaka don carry him own Gana must go from agbado so he is free to see prophecy anyhow but GOD WILL FAIL HIM
Re: FR MBAKA Prophesies: Peter Obi Will Lose by ekineme: 11:19pm On Oct 03, 2022
Why do bloggers twist word and carry fake news
Re: FR MBAKA Prophesies: Peter Obi Will Lose by realestate99: 11:50pm On Oct 03, 2022
Sergio103:

Exactly!

Mbaka is a very hard man to predict and very adamant too.

But what's actually his problem with Obi??

I pray Obi visits him

Btw......this may not be a genuine info
Look at these obituarists consoling themselves, so Mbaka should not say what he sees again because of one mediocre serial liar, the desperation igbos are showing towards this presidency show they really have an hidden motive.
Re: FR MBAKA Prophesies: Peter Obi Will Lose by Efuaye(m): 11:52pm On Oct 03, 2022
Peacecore:
Stop and crying and know that Mbaka as you people widely believe doesn't prophesy by inducement. He can pay for your generation bills. If he do prophesy by inducement. Why do they come to pass? He said that he saw Uzodimma on the seat of thrown in Imo state long before the election even though he was on a long battle with Rochas. When INEC declared Ihedioha winner, he maintained his stand, he didn't change mouth until it came to pass. Mbaka no be ya pastor mate bro.

I don't think you understand how the spirit of fortune-telling and familiar spirits work!

That his prophecies came pass doesn't make them authentic!

What concern God and Imo state or Nigeria?
Religion is killing Nigeria.

I would expect that Nigeria would be better under the so called Messiah whom he prophesied of!

Let us open our eyes like civilised people and vote wisely.
Re: FR MBAKA Prophesies: Peter Obi Will Lose by realestate99: 11:58pm On Oct 03, 2022
Efuaye:

You make me laugh brother!

Politicians moves with interests.

Who are the people controlling Pdp today? those that left it 8 years ago!

Buhari left Anpp to his Cpc and now in Apc.
Tinubu moved out of Afenifere AD to form his AC/Acn and later Apc.

Nigeria's problem is huge and with Obi there's a glimpse of hope that things can change genuinely positively.
Why are you people hell bent on enforcing your mediocre leadership structure in your region on the whole country? Does Obi look capable to you? If Obi is the best you can field as a group, then that group is damned.

What did Obi do in Anambra state that an average man on the road can't replicate given same power, Obi is a mediocre and can never smell presidency even in his dream.

You are an hypocrite of the first order, there was wild jubilation in Alaigbo when Atiku named Obi as his running mate, but now that same Atiku is old and corrupt but Obi is able and the Messiah....like I always say, igbos are cunning but not wise.

1 Like

Re: FR MBAKA Prophesies: Peter Obi Will Lose by Efuaye(m): 1:13am On Oct 04, 2022
realestate99:

Why are you people hell bent on enforcing your mediocre leadership structure in your region on the whole country? Does Obi look capable to you? If Obi is the best you can field as a group, then that group is damned.

What did Obi do in Anambra state that an average man on the road can't replicate given same power, Obi is a mediocre and can never smell presidency even in his dream.

You are an hypocrite of the first order, there was wild jubilation in Alaigbo when Atiku named Obi as his running mate, but now that same Atiku is old and corrupt but Obi is able and the Messiah....like I always say, igbos are cunning but not wise.

Hear yourself! You're sounding as if Atiku picked Obi from the street to be his running mate in 2019!

Come on! Was there no reason why he was picked?
Besides, someone picked him too in 1999 and he had his time as VP for eight years!

If Atiku meant well for Nigeria he should have supported a younger person, ditto for Tinubu!
Imagine the difference it would have been if Osibanjo was the one running in APC and Maybe Obi in PDP? But greed would not allow them.

How can you allow a set of people who ruled your father, to rule you, and now, want to rule your children too? Haba!!!
Re: FR MBAKA Prophesies: Peter Obi Will Lose by Bankowner: 2:33am On Oct 04, 2022
I have always been a strong believer of Vox Populi, Vox Dei but God, in His omniscience, knowing more than we can ever know can prove an exception to this.

Much as I root for PO, this is the time to pray for God's will to be done.
Re: FR MBAKA Prophesies: Peter Obi Will Lose by Spandau: 3:59am On Oct 04, 2022
seunmsg:
Only deluded obituarists who doesn’t understand the diverse nature and complexities of Nigeria actually believes Peter Obi is going to win the election. I don’t need a prophet to tell me he’s not going anywhere near Aso Rock next year.

Neither do I need a soothsayer to tell me that baba Emile O'Corn is not going anywhere near Aso Rock next year.
Re: FR MBAKA Prophesies: Peter Obi Will Lose by Yankee101: 4:02am On Oct 04, 2022
Wetin cause thier fight?
Re: FR MBAKA Prophesies: Peter Obi Will Lose by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:02am On Oct 04, 2022
naijapips04:
Here is Fr Mbaka prophecy concerning Peter Obi. Mbaka has always called every election since 1999 correctly.

They had to silence him because of this statement.

Mbaka never issue such statement, tell the idi.ot conehead from Osun that claim Ada Anambra to release video when Mbaka issued such statement
Re: FR MBAKA Prophesies: Peter Obi Will Lose by iHateFraudsters: 4:24am On Oct 04, 2022
And when did he prophesy it?

An outspoken father mbaka doesn't have any video of him saying it?

It's one olosho that's telling you guys what he said?

1 Like

Re: FR MBAKA Prophesies: Peter Obi Will Lose by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 4:28am On Oct 04, 2022
seunmsg:
Only deluded obituarists who doesn’t understand the diverse nature and complexities of Nigeria actually believes Peter Obi is going to win the election. I don’t need a prophet to tell me he’s not going anywhere near Aso Rock next year.

Do they have brains to think with ?

1 Like

Re: FR MBAKA Prophesies: Peter Obi Will Lose by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 4:31am On Oct 04, 2022
Efuaye:

Cain was cursed by God to be a fugitive and a vagabond but he left God's presence to build a city which he named after his son!

We can't waste our votes on a candidate who's already cursed. So save your breath

1 Like

Re: FR MBAKA Prophesies: Peter Obi Will Lose by OkoRemi2023(m): 4:36am On Oct 04, 2022
FR Mbaka should not stress himself, Peter obi chances of winning would have been high not when two mafia are on contest

Nigeria election is not noisemaking, the electorates in west and north have leave social media for noisemakers

my joy is that igbo made Nigerians see peter obi as a regional candidate as Aguiyi Ironsi made Nigerians see 1966 coup as igbo coup

we've been deceived before by this cunning tribe but not again

2 Likes

Re: FR MBAKA Prophesies: Peter Obi Will Lose by shortIGBOman: 6:45am On Oct 04, 2022
Who no know this. Na we go disgrace Peter Obi during the upcoming general election. Just the way we disgraced Okorocha, Ogbonanya Onu during APC primary. IGBO can never rule this our beautiful Country

Re: FR MBAKA Prophesies: Peter Obi Will Lose by shortIGBOman: 6:51am On Oct 04, 2022
Yankee101:
Wetin cause thier fight?

Money or drugs. When two IGBO men are fighting, just check well. One of the above must be involved grin grin

Re: FR MBAKA Prophesies: Peter Obi Will Lose by goodmike7: 6:57am On Oct 04, 2022
simongonner:
if the post is true cause I doubt it.. is it not same man that said Buhari is the Messiah?

No its the same and Only man who prophesied Buhari winning and it happened.
Re: FR MBAKA Prophesies: Peter Obi Will Lose by goodmike7: 6:58am On Oct 04, 2022
Efuaye:

WHAT DID OBI BRING TO THE PEOPLE OF ANAMBRA FOR 8 YEARS?
PRAY TELL ME OBI"S LEGACY.

1 Like

Re: FR MBAKA Prophesies: Peter Obi Will Lose by goodmike7: 7:00am On Oct 04, 2022
festacman:
That's quite heavy.

The implication of this statement is that rather than listening to the Holy Spirit for direction in the monastery, Fr. Mbaka will devote his time there to crying to God to vindicate him as his servant against Peter Obi whom he believes is victimizing him.

There is nothing stopping Peter Obi from visiting Fr. Mbaka at the monastery to make peace. If he could visit Femi Kuti, why not visit Fr. Mbaka.

Thats because Obi is a hypocrite feasting in the gullibility of his zombies..I will never be fooled by obi..i see through him.
Re: FR MBAKA Prophesies: Peter Obi Will Lose by Headachetoigboh(f): 7:25am On Oct 04, 2022
There is one problem I have noticed about this forum. The problem is idiocy.
No one cares to verify informations posted here thats why this forum is for low class and mentally derailed individuals. Twitter is in your phone u have data but u don't have time just to go to twitter and verify if it's true.You just sit here and be commenting shits.

1 Like

Re: FR MBAKA Prophesies: Peter Obi Will Lose by FreeStuffsNG: 7:56am On Oct 04, 2022
cheesy This is personal

1 Like

Re: FR MBAKA Prophesies: Peter Obi Will Lose by 7lives: 8:08am On Oct 04, 2022
seunmsg:

The SWOT analysis clearly reveals the winner, most people don't understand how things work.

2 Likes

Re: FR MBAKA Prophesies: Peter Obi Will Lose by dnawah(m): 8:12am On Oct 04, 2022
naijapips04:
Here is Fr Mbaka prophecy concerning Peter Obi. Mbaka has always called every election since 1999 correctly.

They had to silence him because of this statement.

He himself will be disgrace.
Re: FR MBAKA Prophesies: Peter Obi Will Lose by realestate99: 8:44am On Oct 04, 2022
Efuaye:

Hear yourself! You're sounding as if Atiku picked Obi from the street to be his running mate in 2019!

Come on! Was there no reason why he was picked?
Besides, someone picked him too in 1999 and he had his time as VP for eight years!

If Atiku meant well for Nigeria he should have supported a younger person, ditto for Tinubu!
Imagine the difference it would have been if Osibanjo was the one running in APC and Maybe Obi in PDP? But greed would not allow them.

How can you allow a set of people who ruled your father, to rule you, and now, want to rule your children too? Haba!!!
No matter how an average ipobian sounds educated, silly emotional outbursts will always be his bane, a younger person you say, is Obi the youngest out of all the contestants? Is young age a parameter for good governance? Just come out boldly and declare that Obi is an igbo project, no one will harm you instead of using useless excuses as a cover.

1 Like

Re: FR MBAKA Prophesies: Peter Obi Will Lose by Tochj(m): 8:48am On Oct 04, 2022
nothingspoil70:
Watch as obidients will avoid this thread
Why not when all you do is lies
Where did he say that?
Re: FR MBAKA Prophesies: Peter Obi Will Lose by SimplePlan34: 8:50am On Oct 04, 2022
Even a tool knows I am just so marvelled at my eastern brothers of the delusion they have the way they are pushing this man forward they are smarter than this. I HV always said this election is one of the lesser devil between Tinubu and Atiku. Well I just pray Tinubu does not win.
Re: FR MBAKA Prophesies: Peter Obi Will Lose by Tochj(m): 8:50am On Oct 04, 2022
realestate99:

No matter how an average ipobian sounds educated, silly emotional outbursts will always be his bane, a younger person you say, is Obi the youngest out of all the contestants? Is young age a parameter for good governance? Just come out boldly and declare that Obi is an igbo project, no one will harm you instead of using useless excuses as a cover.
Tinubu is a Tribal project not Obi
Outside tribalism, nothing will make anyone to campaign for Tinubu.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Approved The Construction Of A $3.5 Billion Electricity Grid / Methodist Bishop Joins Abia Senatorial Race / What Happened To Kogi State Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.