Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,575 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

FR MBAKA Prophesies: Peter Obi Will Lose - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FR MBAKA Prophesies: Peter Obi Will Lose (4088 Views)

Tinubu: Our So-called Men Of God Failed In Their Prophesies - Keyamo / Breaking: Mbaka Prophesies The Death of A Sick Presidential Aspirant / "Ignore Father Mbaka's 2020 Prophesies"- Governor Ihedioha Tells Imolites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FR MBAKA Prophesies: Peter Obi Will Lose by kettykin: 8:51am On Oct 04, 2022
festacman:
That's quite heavy.

The implication of this statement is that rather than listening to the Holy Spirit for direction in the monastery, Fr. Mbaka will devote his time there to crying to God to vindicate him as his servant against Peter Obi whom he believes is victimizing him.

There is nothing stopping Peter Obi from visiting Fr. Mbaka at the monastery to make peace. If he could visit Femi Kuti, why not visit Fr. Mbaka.

Please what really is Obi's offence, I joined this discuss a bit late
Re: FR MBAKA Prophesies: Peter Obi Will Lose by 4teenblaq: 8:52am On Oct 04, 2022
naijapips04:

You are saying old and I'm telling you that Peter obi is part of the people that put us where we are. He been in , PDP for over 10 years.

Peter obi was never in PDP when PDP was in power for more than 2 years. I don't see any point there saying or blaming peter obi for 16 Years PDP misrule.
Re: FR MBAKA Prophesies: Peter Obi Will Lose by realestate99: 8:53am On Oct 04, 2022
Tochj:

Tinubu is a Tribal project not Obi
Outside tribalism, nothing will make anyone to campaign for Tinubu.
Aside tribalism, only a fool would vote for a mediocre , serial liar and and a guy that gives a listening ear to a mad man. To even think that Obi is the best you easterners can present shows the region is done for politically.

2 Likes

Re: FR MBAKA Prophesies: Peter Obi Will Lose by Saao(m): 8:59am On Oct 04, 2022
If u contest election you lose isn't a disgrace but just the law of contest.
Re: FR MBAKA Prophesies: Peter Obi Will Lose by richie240: 9:03am On Oct 04, 2022
seunmsg:
Only deluded obituarists who doesn’t understand the diverse nature and complexities of Nigeria actually believes Peter Obi is going to win the election. I don’t need a prophet to tell me he’s not going anywhere near Aso Rock next year.
An African proverb tork say: "igi gogoro Ma gun mi loju, atokere latinwo" (for sharp/pointed tree-branch not to 'shook'ur eye, u gast watch/look at d tree from afar)
Nigeria can't afford another civil war.
Period!
cool
Re: FR MBAKA Prophesies: Peter Obi Will Lose by WhatCanIsay(m): 9:50am On Oct 04, 2022
Sergio103:

Exactly!

Mbaka is a very hard man to predict and very adamant too.

But what's actually his problem with Obi??

I pray Obi visits him

Btw......this may not be a genuine info

Absolutely fake.
Re: FR MBAKA Prophesies: Peter Obi Will Lose by atoo900: 10:02am On Oct 04, 2022
simongonner:
if the post is true cause I doubt it.. is it not same man that said Buhari is the Messiah?

But he ( Buhari) won
Re: FR MBAKA Prophesies: Peter Obi Will Lose by SenatePresdo(m): 10:31am On Oct 04, 2022
festacman:
That's quite heavy.

The implication of this statement is that rather than listening to the Holy Spirit for direction in the monastery, Fr. Mbaka will devote his time there to crying to God to vindicate him as his servant against Peter Obi whom he believes is victimizing him.

There is nothing stopping Peter Obi from visiting Fr. Mbaka at the monastery to make peace. If he could visit Femi Kuti, why not visit Fr. Mbaka.

Mbaka doesn't have political might nah, how would visiting him be of benefit to Peter Obi.
Re: FR MBAKA Prophesies: Peter Obi Will Lose by Haywhy3579: 10:45am On Oct 04, 2022
festacman:
That's quite heavy.

Wch fake Holy Spirit will tell Mbaka that obi is the best that can rule Nigeria out of over 200 million Nigerians. It’s either holy spirt is right about tinubu been the president or Holy Spirit is silent.
Re: FR MBAKA Prophesies: Peter Obi Will Lose by simongonner: 11:26am On Oct 04, 2022
atoo900:

But he ( Buhari) won
rest . Even myself I know buhari would win.. is Buhari Messiah?
Re: FR MBAKA Prophesies: Peter Obi Will Lose by Lionnation: 11:32am On Oct 04, 2022
festacman:
That's quite heavy.

it's peter obi quarreling with fr Mbaka, I don't understand, is peter obi the bishop of Enugu dioses have peter obi ever replied Mbaka on any political issues, what's wrong with Mbaka, must peter obi give him money so as to support him
Re: FR MBAKA Prophesies: Peter Obi Will Lose by Lionnation: 11:35am On Oct 04, 2022
atoo900:

But he ( Buhari) won
everyone including me that don't support Buhari knows buhari will win 2015, the indices were there
Re: FR MBAKA Prophesies: Peter Obi Will Lose by atoo900: 12:53pm On Oct 04, 2022
simongonner:
rest . Even myself I know buhari would win.. is Buhari Messiah?
Good. As at the time he contested in 2015 Nigerian's needed another air which led to the formation of APC that eventually took over power. It is also worthy of note here that he had the vote power then but do your candidate possess such power now? Buhari during military was never good and civilian same thing. So in conclusion he's not the Messiah same as your candidate. Shalom.
Re: FR MBAKA Prophesies: Peter Obi Will Lose by atoo900: 12:54pm On Oct 04, 2022
Lionnation:
everyone including me that don't support Buhari knows buhari will win 2015, the indices were there
You don't mean it
Re: FR MBAKA Prophesies: Peter Obi Will Lose by atoo900: 12:55pm On Oct 04, 2022
#I stand with Fr Mbaka
Re: FR MBAKA Prophesies: Peter Obi Will Lose by FromZeroToHero(m): 1:11pm On Oct 04, 2022
Who is that man that says a thing and it came to pass when the Lord has not commanded it?

The same Mbaka said that Chimaroke Nnamani will not win his second tenure how far?

He said that Soludo will never be a Governor of Anambra state how far?
Re: FR MBAKA Prophesies: Peter Obi Will Lose by dat9jaguy(m): 1:18pm On Oct 04, 2022
atoo900:
#I stand with Fr Mbaka

You tried contacting me but I don't have access to my mail. Contact me here ayo1sb@yahoo.com
Re: FR MBAKA Prophesies: Peter Obi Will Lose by Christistruth00: 1:36pm On Oct 04, 2022
seunmsg:
Only deluded obituarists who doesn’t understand the diverse nature and complexities of Nigeria actually believes Peter Obi is going to win the election. I don’t need a prophet to tell me he’s not going anywhere near Aso Rock next year.

Peter Obi will not win his own Anambra

Gov Soludo is not with him
Re: FR MBAKA Prophesies: Peter Obi Will Lose by Peacecore: 2:03pm On Oct 04, 2022
Efuaye:

I don't think you understand how the spirit of fortune-telling and familiar spirits work!

That his prophecies came pass doesn't make them authentic!

What concern God and Imo state or Nigeria?
Religion is killing Nigeria.

I would expect that Nigeria would be better under the so called Messiah whom he prophesied of!

Let us open our eyes like civilised people and vote wisely.
I'm not talking about voting, after all Mbaka is not the one to tell who to vote or not to vote. All I'm saying is that you people should stop linking Mbaka to fraud and greed bcoz he talked about your candidate. He said it against Abacha and it happened. You clapped for him bcoz everyone was against him(Abacha). Mbaka is fucking rich for Christ sake! He pays people's bills for free. He has no one to inherit his fortunes when he dies. I know that people clapped for him when he faced Buhari buh the church sanctioned him. I have never been to his adoration buh I love him. The reason for all this noise is bcoz is an Igbo man( we derive joy in bringing down our own)
Re: FR MBAKA Prophesies: Peter Obi Will Lose by Mrkindness: 2:13pm On Oct 04, 2022
Please help me ask Mbaka if Buhari is still the Messiah and GEJ is a badluck for Nigerians ?
Re: FR MBAKA Prophesies: Peter Obi Will Lose by cybertruss(m): 2:43pm On Oct 04, 2022
In the name that is above every other name let Fr Mbaka be disgraced so that he would never deceive people with his prophecies again according to the word of God written in the book of Zachariah 13:2-4
Re: FR MBAKA Prophesies: Peter Obi Will Lose by Efuaye(m): 2:46pm On Oct 04, 2022
Peacecore:
I'm not talking about voting, after all Mbaka is not the one to tell who to vote or not to vote. All I'm saying is that you people should stop linking Mbaka to fraud and greed bcoz he talked about your candidate. He said it against Abacha and it happened. You clapped for him bcoz everyone was against him(Abacha). Mbaka is fucking rich for Christ sake! He pays people's bills for free. He has no one to inherit his fortunes when he dies. I know that people clapped for him when he faced Buhari buh the church sanctioned him. I have never been to his adoration buh I love him. The reason for all this noise is bcoz is an Igbo man( we derive joy in bringing down our own)

Beloved, I have never met a poor priest! No, not yet!

There are videos online where he practically was embarrassing Obi for not giving to an unknown project!

As evil as Ahab and Jezebel were, they had Prophets of God who were prophesying to and for them! That's how dangerous that office is, if misused.
Re: FR MBAKA Prophesies: Peter Obi Will Lose by Peacecore: 3:46pm On Oct 04, 2022
Efuaye:

Beloved, I have never met a poor priest! No, not yet!

There are videos online where he practically was embarrassing Obi for not giving to an unknown project!

As evil as Ahab and Jezebel were, they had Prophets of God who were prophesying to and for them! That's how dangerous that office is, if misused.
Yes, as far as Catholic is concerned, there's no poor priest buh Mbaka is above borders. He's not just rich bcoz he is a priest. He is bcoz he talented and adventurous. Mbaka is not living a luxurious life for crying out loud. He may have his own weakness as every other human, buh he's not prophesying for money dear.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Wall Of Corruption In Nigeria Is About To Fall Down - Gej / My Father Would Have Checked Boko Haram, Says Mohammed Abacha / How Nzeogwu Shot Mum ......solape Ademulegun-agbi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.