Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,953 members, 7,828,351 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered (79815 Views)

Ugochukwu Nworie Tied & Gang-Raped In Ebonyi Hotel, 12 Condoms Recovered / NDLEA Confirms Presence At De General’s House, Says Drugs Were Recovered / Photo Of Ugochukwu Igwilo Tata, Cultist Who Was Killed, Beheaded By Cult Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by jaxxy(m): 9:55am On Oct 04, 2022
BATified2023:
the same man as jubril from sudan

I think he is worse and there Is proof sef grin
Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by KIDfurniture(m): 9:57am On Oct 04, 2022
Something isn’t right about this recent discovery of illicit drugs warehouses! Why now ? Why now? Something isn’t right. I’m happy they discovered them sha.

igbotormentor:

https://punchng.com/pictorial-ndlea-recovers-n8-8bn-worth-of-tramadol/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1664811427

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7364015/mansion-used-warehouse-13million-pills
Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by wasuka14(m): 9:57am On Oct 04, 2022
heniford2:
After 2023 election the hate between igbos and yoruba will grow to 90% between two tribe either yorubas hate igbos more or igbos hates yorubas so i advice we start preaching peace among us 2023 election will tire this two regions undecided grin

Stop spewing rubbish, and don't spread fake news. Yorubas didn't hate igbo. That's why they are comfortably settled down, do their businesses and florish in virtually all Yoruba speaking towns and villages accross many states. They are free to support whom ever they want as president, but don't insult us, our leaders, and our land that bless you. Don't call for war in our land, don't destroy our state infrastructures, and be decorum. Because you find our cities and town very peaceful is the main reason you migrated here to do business. Pls do not destroy it in the name of playing politics and envy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by Christistruth00: 9:58am On Oct 04, 2022
michoim:

Lol. No wonder Asari Dokunbo said Nigerians should go and ask what Peter Obi was doing in Calabar between 1986 to 1988...

What was he doing

1 Like

Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by BATified2023: 9:59am On Oct 04, 2022
jaxxy:

I think he is worse and there Is proof sef grin
show your proof
Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by hotseat: 9:59am On Oct 04, 2022
The major lesson to be learned is that when you see people "grow in wealth and status" astronomically without a visible legal business(s) or source(s) of income, don't envy them even when they flaunt those ill gotten wealth.

They sooner than later come to a pretty pass!

1 Like

Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by Tochj(m): 10:00am On Oct 04, 2022
igbotormentor:
He is a Zombidient and one of Peter Obidi0t campaign manager
So you are denying him because he has been caught
When his partner called Idika donated 2 Aircraft to Tinubu
You celebrated.
It's obvious that Tinubu is running drug cartel in Lagos.
Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by Confirm4real(m): 10:00am On Oct 04, 2022
Abba Kyari is his boss.

If he's from the North the name will be hidden.

Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by Lionnation: 10:01am On Oct 04, 2022
yyba:
Haba UGOCHUKWU na them if you know you know grin grin
he might be a boy to the drug lord himself emilokan
Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by Originalsly: 10:01am On Oct 04, 2022
I thought we learned how tribe and religion were used to get us to vote for people who don't care a damn about us ... the same people who don't look at tribe nor religion when it comes to making money... the same people ... drug barons supporting drug barons never caring about whose lives their drugs destroy. But here we are.... the ones suffering ... pointing fingers and pulling down each other while defending the ones that are bringing misery to our lives.

Tell me why are we, so blind to see
That the ones we hurt, are you and me.

Gangsta's Paradise... Coolio . R.I.P

@ topic .... and we been wondering why these executive warehouses mansions are not occupied. Let's see if the squeeze him to name names. I'm almost sure a few of our other internet billionaire entrepreneurs will he named.
Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by Bigchristo: 10:02am On Oct 04, 2022
PlanktonX:

Calm down, all this will change very soon. All crime are evil, but when we choose which to prosecute, then the system needs transparency, accountability and equity, which only Peter Obi and Datti Ahmed can deliver.
Thats exactly what I am saying here there should be transparency and accountability but in this regard I am not seeing any accountability or transparency they’re doing selective fight against terrorism and crime it doesn’t work that way crime is crime and should be handle accordance to the law of our country regardless of which tribe or whom is involved.

I will use my full chest to support LP and Peter Obi/ Baba Ahmed Yusuf Datti, those guys are young people who are capable of making Nigeria great again we can’t continue with this current system where Tribalism and political sentiments is in play in everything in our country.
Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by OgaDeyVex: 10:04am On Oct 04, 2022
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by GloriousGbola: 10:05am On Oct 04, 2022
KIDfurniture:
Something isn’t right about this recent discovery of illicit drugs warehouses! Why now ? Why now? Something isn’t right. I’m happy they discovered them sha.

there is a new broom at NDLEA. thats all.
all this organized crime has been going on in plain sight for years, with team abba kyari acting as enforcers and transporters

i hope marwa has a succession plan - because if not, all this ends when he steps out.

i also hope he has protection and has purged the ranks properly.

2 Likes

Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by jaxxy(m): 10:07am On Oct 04, 2022
BATified2023:
show your proof

it's online ooo with documents.
Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by Morphinne: 10:07am On Oct 04, 2022
JAMO84:
That's why Obingos are trying very hard to give their well deserved title to Tinubu. Ipobians ( Not all Igbo) should be top 3 drug marchants in the world after Colombians and Mexicans.

If INEC can take polling stations to prisons around the World, Peter Obi will definitely win with a landslide. There are more Biafra youths in prisons for drugs, than in Universities.
grin grin
Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 04, 2022
Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by INDOMIE9090(f): 10:07am On Oct 04, 2022
Amaka

Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by Nawttiboi007(m): 10:07am On Oct 04, 2022
I’m juz imagining the kind of sacrifice the NDLEA Boss wud have given to attain such glory n power within this short time frame. Except he’s actually hands clean n direct from the most superior being(God). Else then you cud juz imagine the price he might have paid at the detriment of so many innocents. Life is more of the spiritual than the physical. Deeper than deep!

1 Like

Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by luluosas(m): 10:10am On Oct 04, 2022
He should be questioned thoroughly to ascertain his sponsors
Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by Peterpanny: 10:14am On Oct 04, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Are you sure you'll be alive too?

Even if you're alive you will be in prison, na sure thing.
let's watch and see na
Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by GeneralPula: 10:16am On Oct 04, 2022
buksarki:
Ndlea should also tell Nigeria the name owner of the house where cocain worth $278 million was seized. Okay I understand because the house is not own by igboman, the reason his name is concealed bunch of tribalistic.
This isn’t a house. This is a ware house and they arrested all the workers.

2 Likes

Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by pacificom: 10:20am On Oct 04, 2022
heniford2:
After 2023 election the hate between igbos and yoruba will grow to 90% between two tribe either yorubas hate igbos more or igbos hates yorubas so i advice we start preaching peace among us 2023 election will tire this two regions undecided grin
Certainly Peter Obi can't win the election without Yorubas support.

1 Like

Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by Alex4555(m): 10:20am On Oct 04, 2022
[quote author=Kennybus post=117252637][/quote] This was my few months experience. But I am bouncing back gradually. Now the only problem here I see with this man is that there is someone somewhere he feels he is entitled to take care of, which with the present state of things he can't. Hence this thought.. woo just me thinking too my own never finish. It's shege after shege. ��
Guy no worry's e go pass too
Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by Bovis(m): 10:20am On Oct 04, 2022
The majority of Igbo people are public enemies in Nigeria. The mansion and his other assets should be forfeited to the FGN as proceeds of crime

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by nesphil(m): 10:22am On Oct 04, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by realestate99: 10:24am On Oct 04, 2022
GavelSlam:

The biggest worry now is how you would educate the stupid but 'woke' S'westerners who think hating their own representatives is being hip.

That is the biggest worry!!! It is a pity that some of our educated brothers has taken liberalism to the extreme, they are ready to put their kinsmen under the bus in order to appear neutral, it is really sad because this country is a jungle, your best bet for survival when things go extreme are your people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by Haywhy3579: 10:25am On Oct 04, 2022
This are the caliber of people donating to support Obidient to win presidential election. My people check his face very well and look at the faces of people on the front role of Obidient political rally.

1 Like

Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by richeeyo(m): 10:27am On Oct 04, 2022
Conner44:
If it’s a thread of someone housing dismembered human body parts and dead bodies the thread will not even generate traffic (the perpetrators know themselves) wink

But if it’s a thread of someone housing drugs to sell everybody’s prik will stand erect undecided

One deliberately goes out to hunt and forcefully kill people like you and me for rituals and the other goes out to buy and sell drugs to willing customers grin

I know both are terrible sins but why the hypocrisy? Just watch how many pages this particular thread will reach and the name calling it will generate BUT just scroll back to a recent discovery of an alleged doctor from a particular state and tribe who buried human beings in his office and see the difference between the two threads.

One tribe sees killings, dismemberment and rituals as a normal thing . . .

The other tribe sees buying and selling of illicit substances as a normal thing . . .

Igbos . . . A tribe Nigeria loves to hate grin
Same igbos would be shouting skull miners

1 Like

Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by sucreblazing(m): 10:28am On Oct 04, 2022
JAMO84:
That's why Obingos are trying very hard to give their well deserved title to Tinubu. Ipobians ( Not all Igbo) should be top 3 drug marchants in the world after Colombians and Mexicans.

If INEC can take polling stations to prisons around the World, Peter Obi will definitely win with a landslide. There are more Biafra youths in prisons for drugs, than in Universities.

The number of ibos here in UAE prison alone can vote Peter in ��

3 Likes

Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by Babara1994(m): 10:30am On Oct 04, 2022
SugarGirl44:
No need revealing his name.
We all knew he was an obidirt na.
The highest number of billionaires in the world, this is the hardwork they brag about.
Useless people.
It's just very unfortunate being in the same country with these criminals and being tagged as Nigerians like them.
It's such a terrible situation that I wish could end soonest.
I love you Sugargirl44. You sound so sexy.

1 Like

Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by richeeyo(m): 10:31am On Oct 04, 2022
Fact remains igbos are spoiling the Nigerian name

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

He Had Sex With Me, Forced Me To Drink Semen – Victim / 3 Yahoo Boys Chased To Death In Osogbo, Another Injured / 24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.