Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered (79823 Views)

Ugochukwu Nworie Tied & Gang-Raped In Ebonyi Hotel, 12 Condoms Recovered / NDLEA Confirms Presence At De General’s House, Says Drugs Were Recovered / Photo Of Ugochukwu Igwilo Tata, Cultist Who Was Killed, Beheaded By Cult Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by victorsola: 10:33am On Oct 04, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by Babara1994(m): 10:33am On Oct 04, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Preach which peace?
The solution is for them to go their separate ways.
Yorubas in iboland should come home and vice versa.
You can't have so much bad energy for us and still want to live with us in our slum as they call it.
So they should gedifok and go to the Dubai obi created for them.

If they don't go then they're all bastads.
I love you Sugargirl44

1 Like

Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by realestate99: 10:34am On Oct 04, 2022
07kjb:
There is a strong conspiracy against the igbos in NIGERIA currently

BUT GOD WILL SURELY DELIVER HIS PEOPLE
Another condemned flat brain, they will never condemn their nefarious acts.....it is really disheartening to share nationality with these set of people. I just pray one day their country should come to fruition or we reverse back to regional government, then we will know who the real parasites and unity beggers are.

2 Likes

Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by seyigiggle: 10:36am On Oct 04, 2022
thank you for this observation.
I have told those who cared to listen that Igbos in the SW and NW should brace up and foster peace.

heniford2:
After 2023 election the hate between igbos and yoruba will grow to 90% between two tribe either yorubas hate igbos more or igbos hates yorubas so i advice we start preaching peace among us 2023 election will tire this two regions undecided grin
Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by Wickedtruths: 10:37am On Oct 04, 2022
07kjb:
There is a strong conspiracy against the igbos in NIGERIA currently

BUT GOD WILL SURELY DELIVER HIS PEOPLE

Listen to what this bastard is saying. God will punish your entire family.
I have always said that if the government decides to fight drug abuse, kidnapping and armed robbery, many Igbos will be consumed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by BATified2023: 10:37am On Oct 04, 2022
jaxxy:

it's online ooo with documents.
show d documents or stfu
Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 10:40am On Oct 04, 2022
realestate99:

Another condemned flat brain, they will never condemned their nefarious acts.....it is really disheartening to share nationality with these set of people. I just pray one day their country should come to fruition or we reverse back to regional government, then we will know who the real parasites and unity beggers are.
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod
Rule 2
Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by odomanis: 10:41am On Oct 04, 2022
oluwoleife:
Fucking Obidient!

What if he supports Tinubu or Atiku and not Obi ?
Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 04, 2022
After they will say they re industrious and hardworking, they make a mockery of people who are toiling daily, with their illgotten wealth.
Dem Obidient developers, hmm its obvious drug money is fueling the Obidient marches nation wide.

3 Likes

Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 04, 2022
Wickedtruths:

I have always said that if the government decides to fight drug abuse, kidnapping and armed robbery, many Igbos will be consumed.

Are you implying that monies from these nefarious activities are funding the Obidient marches nationwide?
Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by saintrow1: 10:48am On Oct 04, 2022
heniford2:
After 2023 election the hate between igbos and yoruba will grow to 90% between two tribe either yorubas hate igbos more or igbos hates yorubas so i advice we start preaching peace among us 2023 election will tire this two regions undecided grin

F**k peace, I want those rats out of yorubaland or Rwanda 1994 will take place in Nigeria. Those people are cursed, nothing good comes out of them. Do you know that year's ago, majority of bank robbery in Nigeria are carried out by them. They will then go and use the money to start a business and buy houses in lagos. If ibo move into any area, trust me armed robbers will come into that area, kidnappers and ritualist will follow.
I don't know how some yorubas marry them ewwww.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by realestate99: 10:58am On Oct 04, 2022
EzeNwaanyiMmili:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod
Rule 2
Why not tag FIFA? Go and build your own site , you and your people should stop being parasites both online and offline.

1 Like

Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by Elidrisy20: 11:00am On Oct 04, 2022
Hard working biafran
Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by 07kjb: 11:04am On Oct 04, 2022
realestate99:

Another condemned flat brain, they will never condemned their nefarious acts.....it is really disheartening to share nationality with these set of people. I just pray one day their country should come to fruition or we reverse back to regional government, then we will know who the real parasites and unity beggers are.

I still said what I said,there is a big conspiracy against the igbos

BUT WE GONNA DEFEAT ALL OF YOU
Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by 07kjb: 11:06am On Oct 04, 2022
Wickedtruths:

If you INSULT me much you will collect I no de joke
Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by Conner44: 11:09am On Oct 04, 2022
ZUBY77:

Tramadol have licenses to import them.
This same government give these licenses.
They knew this guy long time ago.

These people talking rubbish here trades on human parts

It is what it is brother sad

They will rather kill for rituals than buy and sell drugs.
Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by Conner44: 11:11am On Oct 04, 2022
richeeyo:

Same igbos would be shouting skull miners

And so? undecided Aren’t they really skull miners?
Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by ufuosman(m): 11:11am On Oct 04, 2022
Case no reach anywhere
Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by Memphitz357: 11:17am On Oct 04, 2022
igbotormentor:
He is a Zombidient and one of Peter Obidi0t campaign manager
This is an absolutely stupid and foolish statement coming from you.
Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by Ishilove: 11:35am On Oct 04, 2022
Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by click2stan(m): 11:35am On Oct 04, 2022
Hipocrite..... Why haven't you commented on this?

https://www.nairaland.com/7365485/us-court-postpones-sentencing-fraudster

igbotormentor:
Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by Buckeyemedia1: 11:41am On Oct 04, 2022
LawMan44:
I'm just overwhelmed thinking about my life . Things are moving up in opposite directions for me. I feel like quitting and giving up. It's too much to handle , even right now I'm slipping right into depression. My heart beats for nothing.

The world is giving me too much to handle and I'm here tired and perplexed.

angry
Take it easy, all it takes is a second for change to happen, it is not easy, but have faith in Jehovah, he will make a way for you in due season.

You are on social media, ask for help, whether it is money or a job, someone will definitely hear you.

1 Like

Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by click2stan(m): 11:42am On Oct 04, 2022
Their Hypocrisy and hatred is so worrisome.

You will never see them comment on a trend like this

Conner44:
If it’s a thread of someone housing dismembered human body parts and dead bodies the thread will not even generate traffic (the perpetrators know themselves) wink

But if it’s a thread of someone housing drugs to sell everybody’s prik will stand erect undecided

One deliberately goes out to hunt and forcefully kill people like you and me for rituals and the other goes out to buy and sell drugs to willing customers grin

I know both are terrible sins but why the hypocrisy? Just watch how many pages this particular thread will reach and the name calling it will generate BUT just scroll back to a recent discovery of an alleged doctor from a particular state and tribe who buried human beings in his office and see the difference between the two threads. Even on that thread if you mention the name of the man’s tribe there are specific people who will come in to shout at you for being tribal, but here just see this first page full of tribal slurs and yet those same people are nowhere to be seen grin they will still view this thread and say nothing because it’s not about their tribe. I won’t mention their monikers but they know themselves wink

One tribe sees killings, dismemberment and rituals as a normal thing . . .

The other tribe sees buying and selling of illicit substances as a normal thing . . .

Igbos . . . A tribe Nigeria loves to hate grin

Left to reality and choice, I will rather make sure money by selling drugs to people who come to me out of their own free will than to abduct/kidnap people and murder them in the most painful and heinous way possible with the hope of making money.

but that’s just me . . .
Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by richeeyo(m): 11:42am On Oct 04, 2022
Conner44:

And so? undecided Aren’t they really skull miners?
Sure they are but you people are really getting out of hand
Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by jaxxy(m): 11:45am On Oct 04, 2022
BATified2023:
show d documents or stfu

check twitter. some of ur urchins have seen the documents and have wailed bt their oga had no response to console them.
Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by sulaak(m): 11:46am On Oct 04, 2022
heniford2:

The hatred is so much that I will rather Nigeria split.
Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by placeofallure(f): 11:48am On Oct 04, 2022
igbotormentor:

Yes o! Na dem!

1 Like

Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by sunnnnyuu(m): 11:49am On Oct 04, 2022

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by xtervaganza(m): 11:57am On Oct 04, 2022
Another obidient thief

1 Like

Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by Lepon02: 11:58am On Oct 04, 2022
Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by Conner44: 11:58am On Oct 04, 2022
richeeyo:

Sure they are but you people are really getting out of hand

You mean concerning the sale of illicit drugs?
Re: Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered by Conner44: 11:59am On Oct 04, 2022
click2stan:
Their Hypocrisy and hatred is so worrisome.

You will never see them comment on a trend like this

No naw, lie lie grin do you want them to open their own nyash? wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

He Had Sex With Me, Forced Me To Drink Semen – Victim / 3 Yahoo Boys Chased To Death In Osogbo, Another Injured / 24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.