Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Please I Urgently Need Advice - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please I Urgently Need Advice (17225 Views)

My Chinese Boss Keeps Making About 40% Deductions From My Salary. I Need Advice / Need Advice On Salary At My New Job / My Job Is Making Me Suicidal.. Pls I Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Urgently Need Advice by OdefaGirl(f): 5:39pm On Oct 04, 2022
lhordspy:

Stop nonsense. Don't you have sense? Someone is asking for advice you are saying rubbish. I think it's high time i leave this nairaland for kids like you self.

Some of you behaves like !diots sometimes, very irritating stup!d nuisance. How is this relating to politics in any way.

Served you same meal you dish out with same fancy plate and you are vibrating......

Oh.... Come on grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Please I Urgently Need Advice by waplord10(m): 5:39pm On Oct 04, 2022
donsharwama:

lets be realistic... on a scale of 1-100, how difficult is data analysis?

All depends on what you choose to learn with.
If it's Python or R, I give it 60.

If it's SPSS, Excel, E-view, I give it 15.

Meanwhile, nothing is difficult if you really want to learn

3 Likes

Re: Please I Urgently Need Advice by Dirister1990: 5:41pm On Oct 04, 2022
Assuming u are close to me,I would have taught u how to operate CCTV camera.I am arranging for a skill program soon.i reside in Portharcourt though.But if u are around Portharcourt and u are interested to enroll for the training,call me on 08032413847.
ankiboy:
Hello. I am a 24 year old student. I am studying electrical engineering. I am in my 4th year. I reside in Abuja with my Mum. I just finished my IT, during which I didn't learn anything. I need advice on what lucrative skill I can acquire during this strike period. I've considered programming, but we don't have reliable electricity.

Some relevant data:
CGPA - 2nd class lower
Resources - Low

Thanks.
Re: Please I Urgently Need Advice by Dirister1990: 5:45pm On Oct 04, 2022
Pls,do u have any contact where I can learn data analysis?I studied statistics and I need that Data analysis skill so much.
qudal:
Learn programming or Data analysis.

You'd be glad you did.
Re: Please I Urgently Need Advice by GRACEGLORY: 5:52pm On Oct 04, 2022
ankiboy:
Hello. I am a 24 year old student. I am studying electrical engineering. I am in my 4th year. I reside in Abuja with my Mum. I just finished my IT, during which I didn't learn anything. I need advice on what lucrative skill I can acquire during this strike period. I've considered programming, but we don't have reliable electricity.

Some relevant data:
CGPA - 2nd class lower
Resources - Low

Thanks.

Go back and learn Blockchain. Your generations to come will thank me forever

1 Like

Re: Please I Urgently Need Advice by Laughingkk: 5:55pm On Oct 04, 2022
RingRoadMafia:
Tinubu and his urchins know that they can't replicate the Ibadan rally in all parts of the south without spending a monumental amount of money. They paid 5k for Ibadan residents to troop out today, what PO gets for free every weekend is costing Tinubu billions. THATS THE REASON WHY THEY CALLED FOR A CESSATION
Must you second guess,must you lie,or must you assume...... present your fact,cos he who assert must prove
Show your evidence
Re: Please I Urgently Need Advice by 10kgod(m): 5:59pm On Oct 04, 2022
Checking this later
Re: Please I Urgently Need Advice by majesticguy: 6:01pm On Oct 04, 2022
donsharwama:

lets be realistic... on a scale of 1-100, how difficult is data analysis?

Do away with that mindset. Nothing is really difficult once you put your mind and all and all to it.
Re: Please I Urgently Need Advice by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 04, 2022
RingRoadMafia:
Tinubu and his urchins know that they can't replicate the Ibadan rally in all parts of the south without spending a monumental amount of money. They paid 5k for Ibadan residents to troop out today, what PO gets for free every weekend is costing Tinubu billions. THATS THE REASON WHY THEY CALLED FOR A CESSATION
What is this rally about?Is it a crowd competition or what?
Re: Please I Urgently Need Advice by tsspsolutions: 6:11pm On Oct 04, 2022
ankiboy:

Some relevant data:
CGPA - 2nd class lower

Resources - Low

Thanks.

Come and learn solar inverter installation.
Re: Please I Urgently Need Advice by Disembark: 6:18pm On Oct 04, 2022
MrPaul2:
Programming or data analysis is the new oil well.

What of 3D Animation? undecided

1 Like

Re: Please I Urgently Need Advice by clockwisereport: 6:19pm On Oct 04, 2022
OdefaGirl:

Served you same meal you dish out with same fancy plate and you are vibrating......

Oh.... Come on grin grin
You get time for that idiot. A story about gridlock in Warri was posted on nairaland. That idiot twisted the story and ended up insulting two former governors of Anambra state-Obi and Obiano that his stupid father cannot clean their shoes

2 Likes

Re: Please I Urgently Need Advice by Sheriman(m): 6:21pm On Oct 04, 2022
Alwaysready:
Register for graphics & design with a special Concentration on 3d video animation,character design,modeling and all that.

Programming is also under graphics but you will need to have an idea of coding.

Programming is under graphics?? Don't let other Nairalanders see this please!

1 Like

Re: Please I Urgently Need Advice by Sheriman(m): 6:22pm On Oct 04, 2022
Disembark:

What of 3D Animation? undecided
3D is damn expensive bro!!
Re: Please I Urgently Need Advice by BigDawsNet: 6:22pm On Oct 04, 2022
ankiboy:

Some relevant data:
CGPA - 2nd class lower
Resources - Low

Get a laptop and start learning Product design UI/UX You will thank this moniker later
Thanks.
Re: Please I Urgently Need Advice by Ugochuks889(m): 6:23pm On Oct 04, 2022
Dirister1990:
Pls,do u have any contact where I can learn data analysis?I studied statistics and I need that Data analysis skill so much.
please this is my WhatsApp number 08106002746,I really need to learn data analysis
Re: Please I Urgently Need Advice by giantstar: 6:24pm On Oct 04, 2022
Forex and stock trading

1 Like

Re: Please I Urgently Need Advice by Godfullsam(m): 6:25pm On Oct 04, 2022
RingRoadMafia:

In what way is your stupid comment related to the topic.

You obviously can't be Obidient without miss behaving.
Re: Please I Urgently Need Advice by Ayomipoe(m): 6:27pm On Oct 04, 2022
My fellow Big Man, the only relevant data you have posted is the "Resources - Low".
Remove that CGPA from your mind.
Where you need to go now depends a lot on that "Resources - Low". I will advise you to pick something in tech and give it a try, you will need a laptop ( it doesn't have to be the best, you can prioritize battery life over other specs) and a regular data subscription.
A lot of things are not as we'd wish them to be, so it will be in your best interests to look within and see if you already have some skills that you are underestimating its value or you are currently doing for free, monetize and use it to invest in the skill you want to acquire. If you have relatives you can still "story", story them and get those resources you need.
In whatever path you decide ultimately to try, remember that failing, is merely confirmation that the idea you tried did not work, try another.

ankiboy:

Some relevant data:
CGPA - 2nd class lower
Resources - Low

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Please I Urgently Need Advice by Disembark: 6:29pm On Oct 04, 2022
Dirister1990:
Assuming u are close to me,I would have taught u how to operate CCTV camera.I am arranging for a skill program soon.i reside in Portharcourt though.But if u are around Portharcourt and u are interested to enroll for the training,call me on 08032413847.

Interesting
Is the program free tongue
Re: Please I Urgently Need Advice by Disembark: 6:31pm On Oct 04, 2022
Sheriman:

3D is damn expensive bro!!

Talk true

U mean to learn

Do one need basic graphic design experience?
Re: Please I Urgently Need Advice by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 04, 2022
As long as you are in Nigeria, learning a skill is a hand to mouth hustle.
Re: Please I Urgently Need Advice by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 04, 2022
Sirchiboy:
Where do I get info on crypto airdrop
on Twitter.
Re: Please I Urgently Need Advice by Greenscientist: 6:33pm On Oct 04, 2022
ojodombe:
Everything is all about passion. If you have passion for carrying waste, do it wholeheartedly and see yourself move forward.

Meanwhile if you have passion for programming, go for it and see yourself Excel despite the odds and challenges.

What is passion? Passion no dty feed person abeg. If you are ready to learn and dedicate tangible time you'll break through in Tech.

The problem many people have about tech is that they want to become a guru in a year whereby they studied nonsense biology or chemistry for 5/4 in university.

If you are ready to dedicate 5 good years to programming you will scale through even if you're not passionate about it.
Re: Please I Urgently Need Advice by Ayomipoe(m): 6:34pm On Oct 04, 2022
Maybe because of the Spec of the System you need to have.
Disembark:

Talk true

U mean to learn

Do one need basic graphic design experience?
Re: Please I Urgently Need Advice by Alwaysready(m): 6:36pm On Oct 04, 2022
Sheriman:

Programming is under graphics?? Don't let other nairanders see this please!

Yeah... Anyone who doesn't know graphics and design won't be able to design a perfect UI interface.

I be designer. Go ask dem paskistan if dem Sabi UI design.
Re: Please I Urgently Need Advice by dhibs(m): 6:37pm On Oct 04, 2022
northbird:

Do you have a Laptop? .with battery life of about 2hours.. A desk like table and a comfortable chair.
yes i do.
Re: Please I Urgently Need Advice by Greenscientist: 6:37pm On Oct 04, 2022
Leave that 2.2 this or that. Na 2.1 i carry commot school job no show.

There are a lot of ways to make money online, start with one.. Assuming i started earlier i would have gotten it right now.

Job no dty.
Re: Please I Urgently Need Advice by idiagbo86(m): 6:37pm On Oct 04, 2022
Bro, learn how to do conduit and surface wiring practically , learn how to install solar works , add cctv installation as well. These are stuffs u need just little practical knowledge to know how to do coz of ur line of study. Do so and thank me later
Re: Please I Urgently Need Advice by olyrayy(m): 6:39pm On Oct 04, 2022
ankiboy:

Some relevant data:
CGPA - 2nd class lower
Resources - Low

Thanks.

Bro. Learn programming. Forget about stable electricity. There's this intensive course I'm taking -- ALX, and one dude did it while using a mobile phone.
Re: Please I Urgently Need Advice by Disembark: 6:39pm On Oct 04, 2022
Ayomipoe:
Maybe because of the Spec of the System you need to have.

I see

Like 500k+ cry

What are the basic skills I need
To get started

Note: I'm a novice on anything IT
Re: Please I Urgently Need Advice by Nyceguy92: 6:57pm On Oct 04, 2022
[quote author=ankiboy post=117250058]

Forget tailoring and stuff like that.

You need to learn a skill that allows you tap into your electrical engineering background.

I suggest you go into solar energy and generator installations and maintenance. It should be an easy sail for you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Survive A Job Loss / How lucrative are IT courses? / 4 Types Of Workplace Discrimination Common In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.