Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,377 members, 7,812,095 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Please I Urgently Need Advice - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please I Urgently Need Advice (17188 Views)

My Chinese Boss Keeps Making About 40% Deductions From My Salary. I Need Advice / Need Advice On Salary At My New Job / My Job Is Making Me Suicidal.. Pls I Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Urgently Need Advice by 1gbdata: 4:59pm On Oct 04, 2022
Programming

1 Like

Re: Please I Urgently Need Advice by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 04, 2022
ankiboy:
Hello. I am a 24 year old student. I am studying electrical engineering. I am in my 4th year. I reside in Abuja with my Mum. I just finished my IT, during which I didn't learn anything. I need advice on what lucrative skill I can acquire during this strike period. I've considered programming, but we don't have reliable electricity.

Some relevant data:
CGPA - 2nd class lower
Resources - Low

Thanks.

you are focusing on excuses. learn programming with an emphasis on security. then dont stop. learn networking as well and understand cloud protocol. you can make a million a day in about 6 years

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Urgently Need Advice by taiwofawole: 5:01pm On Oct 04, 2022
Blogging isn’t bad , considering dollar rate .

Good day , so my thread with the same topic created in 2017 with over 30k views and 500 comment was deleted due to some reason best know to NL and their mods , so I’m creating a new one here . Basically I would be highlighting the cost of creating a website/blog in Nigeria .

[Existing bloggers/website owners should drop their website for review , I will giving you tips on how to improve your traffic , how to get google adsense and how to earn more , also sharing some useful premium plugins with you , Before you drop your url , take out time to read this piece]

The world is revolving , everything is getting digitalized , having a website for your business can not be over emphasized ,
The today’s cost of creating a website ranging from E-commerce , Blog , real estate , VTU portal , Coperate , courier, multivendor , portals and many others in Nigeria is within the range of [30,000 - 500,000] .. Kindly contact us at Kennie tech today (www.kennietech.com.ng)

Before I proceed , do you need a business website , VTU , E-commerce , Real estate .. We can help you design whichever type of website you want to create , Just reach me via the number below my signature or +2347083946059

Blogging in Nigeria

Unlike every other business , Blogging is one of the most profitable business that the economy recession does not affect , NCC recorded over 105 million active Nigerian users on the internet , which means recession does not affect blogging , regardless of how broke Nigerians are , we will still visit the internet .
Just like every business once you lack proper understanding and strategy, you end up going the wrong way .. Before i continue I'm a Web consult | Business Strategist | Business consultant | Web developer | Web manager | CEO of Kennie Tech , get in touch with us via kennietech.com.ng

Okay , Let’s continue , You will Agree with me that we have many bloggers , over millions , but only few succeed , why ?? because they understand every necessary thing needed , Mind you , Blogging is just like any other offline Business, If you are not ready to spend & investment then I'm sorry to say "You might be one of the , I want to sell my blog" Type of bloggers.

I can not guarantee how much you will be earning per day, But I can assure you , you will recover back your initial capital within a short period of time depending on your plans ..

Analysis of how to monetize your blog

After creating a blog , make sure your design is perfect , create all the necessary pages like (about us , privacy policy , contact us , e.t.c) , Opt in for the following in monetization of your Blog

1) Google adsense
2) Affiliate marketing (Depending on your niche)
3) Member subscriptions

Now , you need to blog for money , that is why you must think in a way others are not . Think like it’s a business .

According to AdSense , Nigeria is one of the country with the lowest CPC , Nigerians are not really favoured when it comes to Adsense ..for every click on your adsense account from a Nigeria User you might end up earning ($$0.01 - 0.07) But talking of countries like USA , UK , south Africa , Canada .. You get as low as ($1 - $10) depending on your niche , keyword ,search visibility , i know you are getting confused , You can call me for better explanation +2347083946059

Now here is a strategy from me , oh before i forget "I'm Business Strategist | Business Consult , i can raise your dead business all you need to do is get ready to spend"

Be prepared to Spend on Ads , trust me with a Good strategist like me , you will always get high return in your earning from Ads , Many people just don't really understand how it should done that is why you end not getting the advert impression you wanted , I can help you in running Ads for desired countries, interest e.t.c and be rest assured to get double folds .. So , i can not disclose my strategy here , But a wise person should already get the concept of how you can earn over $50 from AdSense in a day ..

Imagine you have 5,000 Page view daily,
2500 from Nigeria , 2500 from Top country with High CPC from Adsense as a result of our Facebook ads and some other means lipsrsealed not disclosing
Imagine You have 100 clicks from Nigeria (Ctr 1% , CPC= 0.10)
Your total earning should be in the range of ($10 - $20)
Now having 50 clicks from Top country with high CPC (Ctr 1% CPC =$1- $2) that is ($50 -$100 ) Depending on your facebook ads Budget ... I hope somebody is smiling cheesy .. In a day you tend to earn over $60 - $70 provided , ($1800 - $2100) in a month , Now remove your adverts budget , web space fee , other payments , You should be left with at least $1000 as personal Gain ... Mind you , adsense is not the only way of monetizing your blog , But it is the major way ... Other forms of monetization include affiliate marketing , Offline adverts e.t.c , Get prepared to earn over $3000 in all ..

Here is a breakdown of how much you should be spend in setting up your standard Blog

1) Domain - Depending on your extension and country of purchase .. Either you opt in for a Nigerian Registrar or Foreign Domain Registrar , (Just like you know , Anything Nigeria is not always the Best Idea , but preferably they could be managed for a start) So , depending on your financially capability and how well you believe in this business, You can either choose between a Nigerian Registrar and Foreign Domain registrar ..
Talking of Foreign Registrar .Com ($10 - $15) depending on the registrar, I recommend www.Godaddy.com. you can check out their pricing list
Talking of Nigeria Registrar .Com (3500 - 4500) depending on the registrar as well , for Nigeria , i recommend www.whogohost.com
Now , after buying your domain , Congratulations , you are now a CEO grin,

2) Get a WordPress Hosting Plan , like stated above , you have to choose between a foreign Hosting registrar and Nigeria as well (For a Nigeria Hosting plan be prepared to experience downtime , your website might go off for couple of hours without any tangible reason) For a foreign Registrar I recommend www.bluehost.com ($2.5 -$7 per month) depending on your website purpose , I have over 10 websites with them and perfectly fine , for Nigeria , I recommended the same www.whogohost.com (400 -2500)

Incase you need a foreign host , I have a blue-host business pro shared hosting , I can help you host your website for 10,000 - 15,000 per year depending on what your website is about
I can also help you make payment for foreign transactions

3) Development & Design - After getting this two, approach any Good WordPress Develope like me grin , Trust me a professional wordpress designer (SEO optimized ,easy AdSense approval , Mobile friendly ) will charge you nothing less than (#30,000 - #250,000) Depending on what you want, But you can contact me for further details +2347083946059.. .

4) Get AdSense - Google Adsense is no doubt the most reliable and used monetization program , you can be rest assured that you are definitely getting paid for everything you earn . Getting google adsense might be tough which is why you need a very good developer that understand the concept like me

5) Extra ways to get income. -Register for some affiliate marketing programs , Employ Good Content writers and watch as your investment grows !! .. I hope i was able to inspire someone , Drop a review about Me here if this post was helpful

https://www.nairaland.com/6775085/thread-meant-client-reviews-testimonials

I’m Web designer| social media strategist | Business strategist | Business Consultant ...Drop ur blog URL , I would give an overview of blog( pros and cons ) , would also give you some free advice to increase ur traffic and rank higher in searches . You can reach me via the number below my signature or +2347083946059

Visit my website to read some useful tips www.kennietech.com.ng

3 Likes

Re: Please I Urgently Need Advice by FAIRALL(m): 5:01pm On Oct 04, 2022
Learn how to sell yourself and your products.

Then learn any skill. You did be fine.
Re: Please I Urgently Need Advice by BiggestB0y(m): 5:01pm On Oct 04, 2022
Do what you studied na!!
you can start freelancing as an electronics contractor - at low scale ofcus!!

1 Like

Re: Please I Urgently Need Advice by Suspect33(m): 5:02pm On Oct 04, 2022
ghettowriter:
Learn a hands-on skills, where you can start earning some money after 6months of learning. Skills like tailoring, cobler, pop, tiling, painting and such related skills.
can I master tailoring (men's wears) in 3 months?
Re: Please I Urgently Need Advice by judedwriter(m): 5:02pm On Oct 04, 2022
Anything you can do excellently and very well.

Market it.
Re: Please I Urgently Need Advice by Kealmin(m): 5:02pm On Oct 04, 2022
Op you better take this advise, I learnt alof of skills but honestly there is nothing that drive one like passion learn one skill and perfect it

ojodombe:
Everything is all about passion. If you have passion for carrying waste, do it wholeheartedly and see yourself move forward.

Meanwhile if you have passion for programming, go for it and see yourself Excel despite the odds and challenges.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Urgently Need Advice by Praisesmart(m): 5:02pm On Oct 04, 2022
Learn Phone repairs and Flashing... The average Nigerian uses two phones, it cuts across all ages both old and young. Just 6months of dedication and you're good to go...

1 Like

Re: Please I Urgently Need Advice by PastorAde: 5:04pm On Oct 04, 2022
Call me on 08033155417.
Re: Please I Urgently Need Advice by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 04, 2022
Please it isn't a most to just talk if you don't have good advice for the lad. You could have just let be.

Op, I'll advice you to start making research on crypto airdrops. So fer thats the only sure thing that has made many men. Although crypto is down now but still. It's not too late to start learning and moving.
Re: Please I Urgently Need Advice by ytdivine(m): 5:06pm On Oct 04, 2022
Learn PLC programming and Variable Frequency Drives. Getting job after graduation becomes easy.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Urgently Need Advice by ajayiopy: 5:07pm On Oct 04, 2022
ankiboy:
Hello. I am a 24 year old student. I am studying electrical engineering. I am in my 4th year. I reside in Abuja with my Mum. I just finished my IT, during which I didn't learn anything. I need advice on what lucrative skill I can acquire during this strike period. I've considered programming, but we don't have reliable electricity.

Some relevant data:
CGPA - 2nd class lower
Resources - Low

Thanks.
GO AND LEARN SOLAR INSTALLATION

1 Like

Re: Please I Urgently Need Advice by Ehinjuola: 5:09pm On Oct 04, 2022
Lol..

Bubu regime yaff frustrate my bro, bro don dey loose hope.

E con b lyk say d patient dog of diz bro no go see bone chop again if care z nt taking.. He jejely borrow himself brain.

But what were you doing since d strike commenced?
Seems you just realize that, its down on you if you don't grab this opportunity of ASUU.

Well it never too late, you can start something afresh if you put mind , bt d one you're asking kinikan scale is making me think you're a lazy brat! (Sorry 4 dat). But if what we are taking abt here is going to better your life, even raw gold have to be refined b4 it turns out to be worthy (We all know what it will pass through) n aside, the programming is not like site work where you have to use all your power n sweat bcoz of 2500, also the programming they're talking abt is long time gain if you're diligent with it, so do away with pleasure and focus on your future bro.. Outside is cold for graduate in nigeria regardless of what you graduated with, so heads up n put all your best.

In-between I learnt web developing, both front and back end, n with touch of editing with photoshop, elementor, n canva pro n I have been making wave in digital marketing world.

Wish you all the best in anything you later decide on.

Note:- putting your grade up there is unnecessary as skill doesn't have anything to do with your school grade

Masallam.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Urgently Need Advice by kingscare1(m): 5:10pm On Oct 04, 2022
Whatever you want to learn or do to make money, it must be something that is based online (I.T), also it must be something you are passionate about.

• Pursue money you would pursue money for life and end up living for more money
• Make money with your passion, you would end up leaving a legacy to the world, be great at it and have peace of mind all through.

1 Like

Re: Please I Urgently Need Advice by iHart(m): 5:11pm On Oct 04, 2022
As an electrical engineer in the making, learn how to rewind electric motors.

3 Likes

Re: Please I Urgently Need Advice by osenzo(m): 5:12pm On Oct 04, 2022
Learn any of the following high income skills;

- Web creation
- Copy writing
- Social Media Management
- Lead Generation
- Data Analysis
- UI and UX design
- SEO
- Sales Closing

If you need guidance with Sales Closing, I have a course that can help you with that

Chat me up at 09076316428

1 Like

Re: Please I Urgently Need Advice by mariahAngel(f): 5:12pm On Oct 04, 2022
ankiboy:

Some relevant data:
CGPA - 2nd class lower
Resources - Low

Thanks.

Learn how to barb hair.
Re: Please I Urgently Need Advice by SolarEngr(m): 5:14pm On Oct 04, 2022
Learn Solar Installation, check my signature, I can teach you, I'm also studying Electrical Electronics Engineering

1 Like

Re: Please I Urgently Need Advice by Juanmike(m): 5:15pm On Oct 04, 2022
ajayiopy:

GO AND LEARN SOLAR INSTALLATION
Cctv nko
Re: Please I Urgently Need Advice by Juanmike(m): 5:15pm On Oct 04, 2022
SolarEngr:
Learn Solar Installation, check my signature, I can teach you, I'm also studying Electrical Electronics Engineering
How
Re: Please I Urgently Need Advice by Sirchiboy: 5:18pm On Oct 04, 2022
Hobbiton:
Please it isn't a most to just talk if you don't have good advice for the lad. You could have just let be.

Op, I'll advice you to start making research on crypto airdrops. So fer thats the only sure thing that has made many men. Although crypto is down now but still. It's not too late to start learning and moving.
Where do I get info on crypto airdrop
Re: Please I Urgently Need Advice by 2Radii: 5:19pm On Oct 04, 2022
Why is no one talking about web development or software engineering
Re: Please I Urgently Need Advice by Siberia01(m): 5:22pm On Oct 04, 2022
Learn Forex

1 Like

Re: Please I Urgently Need Advice by FreeStuffsNG: 5:23pm On Oct 04, 2022
ankiboy:

Some relevant data:
CGPA - 2nd class lower
Resources - Low

Thanks.

Get this free business ideas book in my signature

Download for free, read and share with friends and family "1000+ Practical Business Ideas & Directory of Money Sources" https://freestuffsng.com/portfolio/1000-practical-business-ideas-fund-sources/
Re: Please I Urgently Need Advice by northbird: 5:23pm On Oct 04, 2022
ankiboy:

Some relevant data:
CGPA - 2nd class lower
Resources - Low

Thanks.

Do you have a Laptop? .with battery life of about 2hours.. A desk like table and a comfortable chair.
Re: Please I Urgently Need Advice by MartinsOlaeuyi: 5:24pm On Oct 04, 2022
Learn Automation.
Re: Please I Urgently Need Advice by WhizdomXX(m): 5:26pm On Oct 04, 2022
Sunofgod:
419.....or YouTube content creator
419 seriously Sunofgod?
Re: Please I Urgently Need Advice by WhizdomXX(m): 5:26pm On Oct 04, 2022
MartinsOlaeuyi:
Learn Automation.
Please what does automation entail,
Re: Please I Urgently Need Advice by SunTzu123(m): 5:35pm On Oct 04, 2022
Amadi84:
Learn how to sell.
Once you master how to sell, you are living a better life

As simple as it sounds, this is the BEST advice anyone can get in today's world.

1 Like

Re: Please I Urgently Need Advice by Tosdam(m): 5:39pm On Oct 04, 2022
RingRoadMafia:
Tinubu and his urchins know that they can't replicate the Ibadan rally in all parts of the south without spending a monumental amount of money. They paid 5k for Ibadan residents to troop out today, what PO gets for free every weekend is costing Tinubu billions. THATS THE REASON WHY THEY CALLED FOR A CESSATION
u have problem… is this thread for politics…

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It Right Or Wrong For The Trainee To Kneel Before Collecting Her Certificate? / Yakubu Nataala Is Dead! Kogi Polytechnic Lecturer Slumps, Dies Over Non-Payment / How To Survive A Job Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.