Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,964 members, 7,828,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Please I Urgently Need Advice - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please I Urgently Need Advice (17232 Views)

My Chinese Boss Keeps Making About 40% Deductions From My Salary. I Need Advice / Need Advice On Salary At My New Job / My Job Is Making Me Suicidal.. Pls I Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Urgently Need Advice by FrauleinBlossom(f): 7:00pm On Oct 04, 2022
Coding, especially blockchain related.

1 Like

Re: Please I Urgently Need Advice by SolarEngr(m): 7:01pm On Oct 04, 2022
Juanmike:
How

Message me on WhatsApp
Re: Please I Urgently Need Advice by Ayomipoe(m): 7:05pm On Oct 04, 2022
NO! A computer with 1GB of Video memory can push graphics-intensive tasks, albeit slower than normal.
If you just want to start, I'd advise you to probably go and learn Corel Draw / Photoshop from roadside stores that design covers and other graphics stuff, or if you can get a school for Corel Draw (I have no idea why people underestimate those folks).
Disembark:

I see

Like 500k+ cry

What are the basic skills I need
To get started

Note: I'm a novice on anything IT

1 Like

Re: Please I Urgently Need Advice by Ovieemmanuel: 7:10pm On Oct 04, 2022
lhordspy:

Stop nonsense. Don't you have sense? Someone is asking for advice you are saying rubbish. I think it's high time i leave this nairaland for kids like you self.

Some of you behaves like !diots sometimes, very irritating stup!d nuisance. How is this relating to politics in any way.
he is a stupid and a childish slowpoke.
Re: Please I Urgently Need Advice by ankiboy: 7:11pm On Oct 04, 2022
Thanks a lot everyone for the advice. I'm sorry that I've been quiet. I was offline. Please keep the suggestions coming.
Re: Please I Urgently Need Advice by oluwaseyi0: 7:11pm On Oct 04, 2022
ankiboy:
Hello. I am a 24 year old student. I am studying electrical engineering. I am in my 4th year. I reside in Abuja with my Mum. I just finished my IT, during which I didn't learn anything. I need advice on what lucrative skill I can acquire during this strike period. I've considered programming, but we don't have reliable electricity.

Some relevant data:
CGPA - 2nd class lower
Resources - Low

Thanks.

My brother learn programming
Re: Please I Urgently Need Advice by Coinwarrior: 7:15pm On Oct 04, 2022
MrPaul2:
Programming or data analysis is the new oil well.
can you expansiate the more
Re: Please I Urgently Need Advice by ankiboy: 7:23pm On Oct 04, 2022
Revolution2022:
As long as you are in Nigeria, learning a skill is a hand to mouth hustle.
Okay. So what do you suggest?
Re: Please I Urgently Need Advice by Slurity(m): 7:24pm On Oct 04, 2022
RingRoadMafia:
Tinubu and his urchins know that they can't replicate the Ibadan rally in all parts of the south without spending a monumental amount of money. They paid 5k for Ibadan residents to troop out today, what PO gets for free every weekend is costing Tinubu billions. THATS THE REASON WHY THEY CALLED FOR A CESSATION
No responsible being will name himself Mafia. From your unreasonable unverified allegations, you really living up to your name
Re: Please I Urgently Need Advice by Temy12: 7:28pm On Oct 04, 2022
I can teach you affliate marketing

Contact me @ 07080509769
Re: Please I Urgently Need Advice by Mattwillz: 7:32pm On Oct 04, 2022
Trill1:
Learn Solar Installation from me. Check my page on Facebook The Trills Consulting.
You can also click the link in my bio for previous installations
Sir,i would really like to learn this from you one on one..how do i go about it?
Re: Please I Urgently Need Advice by PDPGuy: 7:37pm On Oct 04, 2022
Scrum master certification, Project management.

A student can learn these skills within 3-6 hours, and potentially earn millions of Naira/month (if she is working with overseas entities)
Re: Please I Urgently Need Advice by Sheriman(m): 7:42pm On Oct 04, 2022
Disembark:

Talk true

U mean to learn

Do one need basic graphic design experience?
In terms of resources and gadget. You need good graphics Laptop to run Maya Houdini Blender and others 3D software.
Re: Please I Urgently Need Advice by Karlifate: 7:44pm On Oct 04, 2022
Ankiboy,

My comment will be based solely on your course of study;

You're an Electrical Engineering student.

Learn the practical aspect inorder to augment the theory you've been taught (and will still be taught) in school. Humble yourself and undergo this apprenticeship.

Also, research about relevant software that's useful in your line of studies and also learn them.

Look up people that are doing well in this career path, observe what they do different and what makes them stand out.

Leverage this opportunity you have to be able to study Electrical Engineering, there are many opportunities therein IF you know what you're doing.

Don't let your grade limit you.

1 Like

Re: Please I Urgently Need Advice by Yankee101: 7:52pm On Oct 04, 2022
Coding
Re: Please I Urgently Need Advice by ILEMUDA(m): 7:57pm On Oct 04, 2022
MrPaul2:
Programming or data analysis is the new oil well.
How does it work sir, I feel like you should enlighten me please.
Re: Please I Urgently Need Advice by Capitalismisasc: 8:02pm On Oct 04, 2022
RingRoadMafia:
Tinubu and his urchins know that they can't replicate the Ibadan rally in all parts of the south without spending a monumental amount of money. They paid 5k for Ibadan residents to troop out today, what PO gets for free every weekend is costing Tinubu billions. THATS THE REASON WHY THEY CALLED FOR A CESSATION
MODS TAKE THIS GUY OUT
Re: Please I Urgently Need Advice by uche393: 8:03pm On Oct 04, 2022
learn PLC programming since you about to finish your BSC. you can get jobs on industries that run automation
Re: Please I Urgently Need Advice by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 04, 2022
ankiboy:

Okay. So what do you suggest?

Re: Please I Urgently Need Advice by Sirchiboy: 8:26pm On Oct 04, 2022
Hobbiton:
on Twitter.
Please share bro.
I need money
Re: Please I Urgently Need Advice by overseasnbeyond: 8:32pm On Oct 04, 2022
Learn Yahoo Yahoo

ankiboy:
Hello. I am a 24 year old student. I am studying electrical engineering. I am in my 4th year. I reside in Abuja with my Mum. I just finished my IT, during which I didn't learn anything. I need advice on what lucrative skill I can acquire during this strike period. I've considered programming, but we don't have reliable electricity.

Some relevant data:
CGPA - 2nd class lower
Resources - Low

Thanks.
Re: Please I Urgently Need Advice by olaodun: 8:32pm On Oct 04, 2022
j
Re: Please I Urgently Need Advice by lovemaths(f): 8:35pm On Oct 04, 2022
Dirister1990:
Pls,do u have any contact where I can learn data analysis?I studied statistics and I need that Data analysis skill so much.

I have. Send me a message on Whatsapp. My number is in my signature below.
Re: Please I Urgently Need Advice by nams77: 8:40pm On Oct 04, 2022
Hobbiton:
Please it isn't a most to just talk if you don't have good advice for the lad. You could have just let be.

Op, I'll advice you to start making research on crypto airdrops. So fer thats the only sure thing that has made many men. Although crypto is down now but still. It's not too late to start learning and moving.
Is crypto airdrop same thing as crypto
Re: Please I Urgently Need Advice by Juanmike(m): 8:42pm On Oct 04, 2022
SolarEngr:

Message me on WhatsApp
0703one56four2two6
Re: Please I Urgently Need Advice by lovemaths(f): 8:42pm On Oct 04, 2022
Ugochuks889:
please this is my WhatsApp number 08106002746,I really need to learn data analysis

I can show you where to learn data analysis. Send me a message on Whatsapp.
My number is in my signature below.
Re: Please I Urgently Need Advice by nams77: 8:47pm On Oct 04, 2022
Karlifate:
Ankiboy,

My comment will be based solely on your course of study;

You're an Electrical Engineering student.

Learn the practical aspect inorder to augment the theory you've been taught (and will still be taught) in school. Humble yourself and undergo this apprenticeship.

Also, research about relevant software that's useful in your line of studies and also learn them.

Look up people that are doing well in this career path, observe what they do different and what makes them stand out.

Leverage this opportunity you have to be able to study Electrical Engineering, there are many opportunities therein IF you know what you're doing.

Don't let your grade limit you.
Exactly. Learn the practical aspects of your course - house wiring
Re: Please I Urgently Need Advice by Enkidu70: 8:49pm On Oct 04, 2022
ankiboy:

Some relevant data:
CGPA - 2nd class lower
Resources - Low

Thanks.

Tiling, masonry, mechanic (takes a lot of time) electrical work, etc, etc

No do yahoo o!
Re: Please I Urgently Need Advice by highbee02: 9:00pm On Oct 04, 2022
Electrical wiring and installation
Re: Please I Urgently Need Advice by lhordspy: 9:26pm On Oct 04, 2022
OdefaGirl:

Served you same meal you dish out with same fancy plate and you are vibrating......

Oh.... Come on grin grin

You are always justifying a nonentity altitude displayed by miscreants irrespective of how bad and disgusting they are just because they share your ideology.

That is my problem with you obidients. Hypocrites.
Re: Please I Urgently Need Advice by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 04, 2022
Sirchiboy:
Please share bro.
I need money
follow @Abrahamchase09 on Twitter
Re: Please I Urgently Need Advice by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 04, 2022
Sirchiboy:
Where do I get info on crypto airdrop
follow @Abrahamchase09 on Twitter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Survive A Job Loss / How lucrative are IT courses? / 4 Types Of Workplace Discrimination Common In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.