Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,256 members, 7,836,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

You Won't Believe It, See Why They Want To Ban My New Song (pics). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Won't Believe It, See Why They Want To Ban My New Song (pics). (895 Views)

Slay Queens Rock, Twerk To Themselves As The Dances To Timaya Song(pics) / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Won't Believe It, See Why They Want To Ban My New Song (pics). by Iamdbull: 3:43pm On Oct 26, 2022
They said it's promoting violence, please listen to it and read the lyrics and tell me if it's true.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-KOAQhYzCw
Re: You Won't Believe It, See Why They Want To Ban My New Song (pics). by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 26, 2022
Looks like you recorded this on your android phone. Little to no production/ mix and mastering.
The song sounds a little bit good but with good production, you can make a better song that sounds nice.

By the way, you dey live for lekki, can't you afford a simple studio session?
Re: You Won't Believe It, See Why They Want To Ban My New Song (pics). by Cypress042(m): 4:39pm On Oct 26, 2022
The poor production and mastering is a big violence on it's own

You can do better dbull.
Re: You Won't Believe It, See Why They Want To Ban My New Song (pics). by dkickz: 7:24pm On Oct 26, 2022
This is a really good song.
Re: You Won't Believe It, See Why They Want To Ban My New Song (pics). by Exxxgeee: 7:31pm On Oct 26, 2022
Scam ni bobo yi... Just tell us to listen to ur song instead of baiting us dz way....

3 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe It, See Why They Want To Ban My New Song (pics). by Divoc19(f): 8:52pm On Oct 26, 2022
Don't we all get better
Re: You Won't Believe It, See Why They Want To Ban My New Song (pics). by Michelle70(m): 6:20pm On Oct 27, 2022
This ur career sef.
make i no talk
Re: You Won't Believe It, See Why They Want To Ban My New Song (pics). by Angrygoat: 6:23pm On Oct 27, 2022
Poor song.
Re: You Won't Believe It, See Why They Want To Ban My New Song (pics). by Bola4boy(m): 6:27pm On Oct 27, 2022
The song is actually nice. Don't know why some people have hatred in their minds
Re: You Won't Believe It, See Why They Want To Ban My New Song (pics). by Iamdbull: 8:41am On Oct 29, 2022
dkickz:
This is a really good song.
Thank you very much! You get correct ear
Re: You Won't Believe It, See Why They Want To Ban My New Song (pics). by Iamdbull: 8:41am On Oct 29, 2022
Bola4boy:
The song is actually nice. Don't know why some people have hatred in their minds
Thanks alot man

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Is At Its Lowest. / He Who Find Wife .... Green Card Loading / My Battle With Satan (Lucifer)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.