Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

To Those Who Say Igbos Are Tribal Bigots. See these Pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Those Who Say Igbos Are Tribal Bigots. See these Pictures (4127 Views)

If You Think Yoruba People Are Tribal Bigots, Then Give Us Dave Umahi / 2023: Did You Say Igbos Have No Stake In APC? / Knife Of 1968 Will Not Cut In 2021, Niger Deltans Reply Buhari, Say Igbos Are Ou (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Those Who Say Igbos Are Tribal Bigots. See these Pictures by lhordspy: 11:45pm On Oct 04, 2022
mycar:
It
Is he not a Starboy again? You'd rather a frail old man rule you than a young energetic man in the name of poor mentality. If Tinubu was so sure of himself, he should have contested under acn or pick an unknown party to test his popularity, bloody opportunist like him. One good thing is that power belongs to God.
You lot should be worried about his health as Amechi lurks around as Osinbajo will unfortunately not be the next.

Is he your candidate? Face your liar of a candidate. Let us face ours.

Even if he is using stick to aids his movement , we will still vote him.

1 Like

Re: To Those Who Say Igbos Are Tribal Bigots. See these Pictures by Lionnation: 11:47pm On Oct 04, 2022
paramakina202:

A coward can not emerge from a small unknown political party to challenge the giants only the brave,smart and courageous can do that.
and who is going to do that
Re: To Those Who Say Igbos Are Tribal Bigots. See these Pictures by Babaken(m): 11:47pm On Oct 04, 2022
lhordspy:

Very delusional lot.

Pay master? Lol. I have come across that word alot in here. Any body against your ideology is been paid. But anyone on your side is organic.

Our rallies are money-induced, but yours is real love.

Cant you see how hypocritical you are.

I spend more than 50k every week to make sure i campaign against inhumane people like you igb*s, you called Nigeria a zoo, now you want your tribeman to rule that zoo, right?

Clowns.
Maniac,
Your principal that didn't believe in one Nigeria want to be Nigeria president.
Re: To Those Who Say Igbos Are Tribal Bigots. See these Pictures by Lionnation: 11:51pm On Oct 04, 2022
lhordspy:

Lets tell ourselves the truth. I will rather vote an 'unfit' (thats what you guys call him right?) Tinubu than vote a deceiver, a pretender, a tribal bigot, a religious divider like peter obi.
and tinubu is a religious uniter
Re: To Those Who Say Igbos Are Tribal Bigots. See these Pictures by lhordspy: 11:51pm On Oct 04, 2022
Babaken:
Maniac,
Your principal that didn't believe in one Nigeria want to be Nigeria president.

The same man that was part of the courageous people that stood their ground for our country during the draconian rulership of abacha?

Tell me another joke please.
Re: To Those Who Say Igbos Are Tribal Bigots. See these Pictures by lhordspy: 11:55pm On Oct 04, 2022
Lionnation:
and tinubu is a religious uniter

To some extent, yes sir.

He is married to an ordained pastor of one of the biggest churches in Africa.

The last governor of Lagos state and the present one which he hand picked himself are both christians
Re: To Those Who Say Igbos Are Tribal Bigots. See these Pictures by paramakina202: 11:56pm On Oct 04, 2022
Lionnation:
and who is going to do that

Who is challenging APC and PDP from a small political previously unknown party?

1 Like

Re: To Those Who Say Igbos Are Tribal Bigots. See these Pictures by Lionnation: 12:03am On Oct 05, 2022
lhordspy:

To some extent, yes sir.

He is married to an ordained pastor of one of the biggest churches in Africa.

The last governor of Lagos state and the present one which he hand picked himself are both christians
and he will hand over security or even the government to a known terrorist, shetima, cus you and I know if he eventually wins he cannot be the one to govern

1 Like

Re: To Those Who Say Igbos Are Tribal Bigots. See these Pictures by Kingspin(m): 12:06am On Oct 05, 2022
They just wanted the best man.
That was their sin

1 Like

Re: To Those Who Say Igbos Are Tribal Bigots. See these Pictures by nlreserve: 12:28am On Oct 05, 2022
Those with political influence have been in charge of Nigeria and Nigeria is not getting better. Please, tell me how u feel when u go to the Marketd see how prices of things have risen. Political influence is not helping we Nigerians. Let's try those without political influence please. I beg
lhordspy:
Keep fooling yourself. Igbos prefer osinbajo who everyone knows is politically non-influential, and can't even win a L.G.A election so they can have an easy ride to Aso rock, the sit of power of the country they called zoo.

Bunch of not too smart hypocrites. Face Jagaban, and stop side talks on what could have been. Your messiah, Peter obi a politically coward that ran away from a primary election that includes regualar election customer like Atiku, talkative wike and small boys like bala mohammed, udom and the rest of the clowns.

The same coward wants to face a political genius like tinubu. I promise the defeat will be merciless, hard and very fast even before 1pm on election day.

Clowns.

1 Like

Re: To Those Who Say Igbos Are Tribal Bigots. See these Pictures by Dopenigga(m): 2:33am On Oct 05, 2022
lhordspy:

It is very funny you said elites. Just few weeks ago, Peter obi was filmed reading from a supposedly fake whatsapp message, which according to him contains disgusting message sent by the yorubas.

A sane head not even talking of a presidential candidate or a poltically inclined person like Peter obi should have known the implications that little act of his could have caused in a tense political season like this.

That man , Peter is nothing but an extreme tribal bigot, who feeds on bigotry. All he was trying to achieved was to intigate the south-south and south east against the yorubas. There is nobody presently, no candidate justifying religous sentiment more than Peter obi. Whose campaign has been based on turning christians against muslim. He has been visiting churches ro churches telling them about how voting muslim is bad.

To the extent that a religious body like CAN and PFN have now turn political groups instigating and preaching of religious divison.

I will never want a Man like that to rule a fragile nation as Nigeria. Peter obi is a disaster himself. It will be worst.
alaye calm! Tinubu goes nowhere. Stop giving yourself fake likes in a sorry attempt to make it seem like you have sense.
Peter Obi go win this thing. Go write am down. Na better country we need, no be tribalism and bigotry we go chop. Calm!

2 Likes

Re: To Those Who Say Igbos Are Tribal Bigots. See these Pictures by NwaliE01: 2:59am On Oct 05, 2022
lhordspy:
Keep fooling yourself. Igbos prefer osinbajo who everyone knows is politically non-influential, and can't even win a L.G.A election so they can have an easy ride to Aso rock, the sit of power of the country they called zoo.

Bunch of not too smart hypocrites. Face Jagaban, and stop side talks on what could have been. Your messiah, Peter obi a politically coward that ran away from a primary election that includes regualar election customer like Atiku, talkative wike and small boys like bala mohammed, udom and the rest of the clowns.

The same coward wants to face a political genius like tinubu. I promise the defeat will be merciless, hard and very fast even before 1pm on election day.

Clowns.

Poor home bringing. Your words are filled with insults and hatred.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Those Who Say Igbos Are Tribal Bigots. See these Pictures by Dubaku543: 3:10am On Oct 05, 2022
lhordspy:

Clowns.
You have ran mad again!!! This time around you need chains.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Those Who Say Igbos Are Tribal Bigots. See these Pictures by Dubaku543: 3:15am On Oct 05, 2022
LegendHero:
They are probably using Osinabajo to go against Asiwaju and I guess that was during when no one know if Osinbajo/Asiwaju will be contesting against or stepping down for each other.

Anyone that believe Ibos love Osinbajo should use his own leg to go to yabaleft so they can place him on drip.

That is the problem with you. You can never believe any good thing can come out from a particular tribe. Why not let them be? Separation of this country will even be the best for you so you can have one less thing to worry about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Those Who Say Igbos Are Tribal Bigots. See these Pictures by 9japride(m): 3:26am On Oct 05, 2022
I blame successive government for creating a society that makes people not to reason well again. I feel it's deliberately done to ensure the mindset of the peeple is very shallow. When someone has a lot of oil /gas money in the mouth, it makes the person to act funny. An Igbo man just love the good life and careless about the origin of the leader if he/she has a good plan for the country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Those Who Say Igbos Are Tribal Bigots. See these Pictures by LegendHero(m): 3:29am On Oct 05, 2022
Dubaku543:
That is the problem with you. You can never believe any good thing can come out from a particular tribe. Why not let them be? Separation of this country will even be the best for you so you can have one less thing to worry about.

Do they like my people too?

Shey na me dey hold them ni Abi you no dey read news say some Yorubas even want to get Oduduwa and they no allow them go.

Anyone that think It’s the Yoruba holding the Igbo from leaving Nigeria is demented.
Re: To Those Who Say Igbos Are Tribal Bigots. See these Pictures by ScamHunter: 3:29am On Oct 05, 2022
owobokiri:
Is there any need for this!?
Some of you igbos don't even understand the dangers you face in Nigeria! Do you think that these folks you are trying to explain all these to are interested to reason with you? You talk of them not understanding the Igbo, but by expecting them to see reason with your write up, something they will rather die than do, you show an alarming misunderstanding of the mindset of say an average South westerner. These ones want a tribal president there! They don't care if it's an inept iguana or a bemused Egyptian mummy!

These guys see the former Eastern Nigeria East with her enermous Oil and gas deposits as a war booty! Get this fact into your brain and it will help you understand what is happening and the mindset behind their torrid brand of wretched politics! They all know the fact that Peter Obi is most probably the most decent amongst the three major presidential candidates! But they will rather get an inebriated tribal bonobo and put him on top of a gym machine, then snap some pics of the same bonobo in Armani suit, just to cajole you into making the ape your new president!

They do so, totally aware of the dangers ahead.., totally aware of the impending disaster that will be the incoming administration under such a character! But they don't care! It's all about putting their own crook at the presidential mansion at Abuja to help them loot the Niger Delta oil as Buhari has done over the last years for his Fulani brethrens! Tribal orgy called politics! That's what it is all about! When you understand it from this perspective, you can then be well mentally prepared to do whatever you can to help stop these vandals. But if you continue the way you're going, you will be busy building a failed nation while these ones will be busy looting everything in sight!

Know these and have peace!

Correct analysis

1 Like

Re: To Those Who Say Igbos Are Tribal Bigots. See these Pictures by pointblank247(m): 3:37am On Oct 05, 2022
owobokiri:
Is there any need for this!?
Some of you igbos don't even understand the dangers you face in Nigeria! Do you think that these folks you are trying to explain all these to are interested to reason with you? You talk of them not understanding the Igbo, but by expecting them to see reason with your write up, something they will rather die than do, you show an alarming misunderstanding of the mindset of say an average South westerner. These ones want a tribal president there! They don't care if it's an inept iguana or a bemused Egyptian mummy!

These guys see the former Eastern Nigeria East with her enermous Oil and gas deposits as a war booty! Get this fact into your brain and it will help you understand what is happening and the mindset behind their torrid brand of wretched politics! They all know the fact that Peter Obi is most probably the most decent amongst the three major presidential candidates! But they will rather get an inebriated tribal bonobo and put him on top of a gym machine, then snap some pics of the same bonobo in Armani suit, just to cajole you into making the ape your new president!

They do so, totally aware of the dangers ahead.., totally aware of the impending disaster that will be the incoming administration under such a character! But they don't care! It's all about putting their own crook at the presidential mansion at Abuja to help them loot the Niger Delta oil as Buhari has done over the last years for his Fulani brethrens! Tribal orgy called politics! That's what it is all about! When you understand it from this perspective, you can then be well mentally prepared to do whatever you can to help stop these vandals. But if you continue the way you're going, you will be busy building a failed nation while these ones will be busy looting everything in sight!

Know these and have peace!
every body knows that you are blinded by hatred, and you jealousy. Keep on hating on the igbos until you people disintegrate Nigeria,
Re: To Those Who Say Igbos Are Tribal Bigots. See these Pictures by Abdu81: 3:47am On Oct 05, 2022
lhordspy:

Clowns.

The hatred you Muslim Yorubas have for your christian brothers is so poisonous.

Anyway for your tinubu he started in Lagos and end in Lagos.

Re: To Those Who Say Igbos Are Tribal Bigots. See these Pictures by Dubaku543: 3:47am On Oct 05, 2022
LegendHero:

Do they like my people too?

Shey na me dey hold them ni Abi you no dey read news say some Yorubas even want to get Oduduwa and they no allow them go.

Anyone that think It’s the Yoruba holding the Igbo from leaving Nigeria is demented.
Everyday you wake up, you come online, see Igbos insult a living day light out of Yorubas, see yorubas insult Igbos, see igbos insult Fulanis. Is that what you enjoy seeing for the next 90 years of your life? This is a glaring truth that there is no peace. Even in death you will still be turning in your grave knowing these people are still living together, throwing different insults and horrendous aggressions after throwing caution to the wind.
Re: To Those Who Say Igbos Are Tribal Bigots. See these Pictures by pointblank247(m): 3:51am On Oct 05, 2022
Op e be like say head dey pain you.
Igbos are not interested in all these explanations, an average agbadorian Will never trust.
If you want the trust of Nigerian , stop being successful,
If you want Nigeria to support you, drop your republican nature.

*Remember this , Nigeria wanted to annihilate the igbos between 1966 to 1970*
They Nigeria have not paid for it rather their nairsland dimwits are beating the tuberculosis ravaged chests.

But know this, pay back time will come on a plater of gold.
An evmye for an eye is what we believe in and we don't forget.

Peter Obi in interested in Aso zoo.i wish him goo luck, but let him not forget that gentle men don't succeed in the zoo. Go and ask Goodluck Jonathan
Re: To Those Who Say Igbos Are Tribal Bigots. See these Pictures by LegendHero(m): 3:51am On Oct 05, 2022
Dubaku543:
Everyday you wake up, you come online, see Igbos insult a living day light out of Yorubas, see yorubas insult Igbos, see igbos insult Fulanis. Is that what you enjoy seeing for the next 90 years of your life? This is a glaring truth that there is no peace. Even in death you will still be turning in your grave knowing these people are still living together, throwing different insults and horrendous aggressions after throwing caution to the wind.

Well that is how it will remain until Nigeria separate.

You need to get used to it and focus your energy on something else. You cannot change me neither can you change the Ibos that hate the Yorubas.

So why wasting your time quoting me?
Re: To Those Who Say Igbos Are Tribal Bigots. See these Pictures by yetunsbay(m): 4:58am On Oct 05, 2022
zaki2:
If you like, let all Igbos vote Tinbubu, the hate will not stop. They naturally hate Igbos. It is inbuilt. Go to their YYP forum on Facebook and read comments from these guys. I pity Igbos that invest and live in South West. If these guys should carry out their threats, the north will be a child's play. I fear for my people should Tinubu ever become the president.

lol threat yet ur great grandparents had been residing in Lag for many years peacefully. Yorubas dey accommodate no be lie.
Re: To Those Who Say Igbos Are Tribal Bigots. See these Pictures by realestate99: 8:25am On Oct 05, 2022
Babaken:
As it stands now tinubu is unfit to become Nigeria president forget about his age, origin, drug case, his educational background etc the man is unfit that one alone is enough to disqualify him unless Nigeria is ready for another 8 years of complain and bitterness.
Leave that for Tinubu to decide, go and cater for your mediocre that takes advice from mad men.
Re: To Those Who Say Igbos Are Tribal Bigots. See these Pictures by Babaken(m): 8:41am On Oct 05, 2022
realestate99:

Leave that for Tinubu to decide, go and cater for your mediocre that takes advice from mad men.
The truth is bitter the man know fully well he's unfit is your type that are dragging and pushing him the way tinubu and his type did to buhari just to get juicy position or to be relevant in politics and Nigeria as whole are paying the prize of his bad government.

As you anu mpam all you care is your 15k every month weather the man is sick or not e no concern you.
Re: To Those Who Say Igbos Are Tribal Bigots. See these Pictures by DadaHammed: 9:15am On Oct 05, 2022
lhordspy:

Clowns.

Peter Obi is your next president.

Peter Obi (PO) for President of Nigeria (PON) no be coincidence.
Re: To Those Who Say Igbos Are Tribal Bigots. See these Pictures by zaki2: 9:50am On Oct 05, 2022
realestate99:

You and your people are fools, did you caution your people when they have been abusing and smearing Tinubu's name for the last 3 years? does Tinubu in any way has the destiny of Alaigbo in his hands for the unwarranted attacks? Cowards that can't even attack Atiku, look there is no going back, you and your people have already crossed the red line, no matter the outcome of next elections, your files would surely be visited in every inch of Yorubaland. Let that sink into your flat skull
Nna carry your threat get out of my mention. As you have not been insulting Igbos from time immemorial. Just getout! do your worst bro. We await your move. shey na fight una want. Bring it on.
Re: To Those Who Say Igbos Are Tribal Bigots. See these Pictures by Perfectbeing(m): 9:56am On Oct 05, 2022
If the Igbos really do care about leadership and not tribe then they'd choose Tinubu because he has more track record than Peter Obi.
Re: To Those Who Say Igbos Are Tribal Bigots. See these Pictures by richie240: 10:02am On Oct 05, 2022
LegendHero:
They are probably using Osinabajo to go against Asiwaju and I guess that was during when no one know if Osinbajo/Asiwaju will be contesting against or stepping down for each other.

Anyone that believe Ibos love Osinbajo should use his own leg to go to yabaleft so they can place him on drip.

Lolz..... That moment When ur Chief competition advices u on d best weapon to use in ur battle against him.
cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Monarch Sacked As Journalists Are Freed / Islam & Non-oil Exports: If True, Then There Is No Way Nigeria Will Stay One. / BREAKING!!! Deeper Life Bans The Use Of Ipads During Service!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.