Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

To Those Who Say Igbos Are Tribal Bigots. See these Pictures - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Those Who Say Igbos Are Tribal Bigots. See these Pictures (4121 Views)

If You Think Yoruba People Are Tribal Bigots, Then Give Us Dave Umahi / 2023: Did You Say Igbos Have No Stake In APC? / Knife Of 1968 Will Not Cut In 2021, Niger Deltans Reply Buhari, Say Igbos Are Ou (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Those Who Say Igbos Are Tribal Bigots. See these Pictures by Haywhy3579: 10:04am On Oct 05, 2022
U must be crazy for saying u started campaigning for osibanjo. Bunch of stupid liars. We know u will be the one to attach buhari failure to osibanjo. Even as a Yoruba man I can’t separate both osibanjo and buhari on this failure. They started together and they will end the tenure together so don’t give us any crap here dude.
Re: To Those Who Say Igbos Are Tribal Bigots. See these Pictures by OsunOriginal: 10:07am On Oct 05, 2022
Upliftment101:
Igbos are Tribal Bigots?

This survey was carried out one year ago....

Peter Obi wasn't as popular as he is today....

Most Igbos chose Osinbajo...

I personally started campaigning for Osinbajo since 2018 -

My first candidate was Osinbajo before APC sold their conscience for porridge.

Igbos are the most MISUNDERSTOOD tribe in the Nigeria...

The Igbo doesn't care about tribe but about good leadership...

The Igbo is not political - he is so in love with his business that he has little time to talk politics. If you ever see the Igbos getting involved in politics leaving their business behind, believe me, it's not because they want Igbo Presidency but because they are tired of the status quo.
Try giving a ticket to Hope Uzodinma or Rochas Okorocha, Okezuo Ikpeazu or TA Orji, no Igbo will support them except those they pay.

Give Igbos Osinbajo today and Peter Obi, many will struggle to choose between the Two because they are both competent.

But give Igbos Tinubu and Peter Obi, they will use their money to support Peter Obi just to make sure that Tinubu doesn't smell that seat. It is not tribalism - it is patriotism.

If you want to understand the Igbos, please forget what they told you about them. Look at someone like Charles Awuzie, someone like Tony Elumelu, someone like Peter Obi - detribalized, hardworking, focused and believe in One Nigeria hence we live & invest in Lagos, Ibadan, Kano, Abuja etc against all odds.

Many people who have never had any dealing with the Igbos already have an opinion about the Igbos from what they were told about the Igbos, please remove such thoughts from your subconscious mind and try to see beyond the noise and sarcasm of the Igbos which many erroneously call insults.

Do you have an Igbo friend? Get one today.

Stop masturbating over nothing. Igbos are irredeemable ethnic and religious bigots - thousands of pictures and watery statements can't change who igbos are and known for.
Re: To Those Who Say Igbos Are Tribal Bigots. See these Pictures by Tinubuadvocate: 10:22am On Oct 05, 2022
You get sense bro.
LegendHero:
They are probably using Osinabajo to go against Asiwaju and I guess that was during when no one know if Osinbajo/Asiwaju will be contesting against or stepping down for each other.

Anyone that believe Ibos love Osinbajo should use his own leg to go to yabaleft so they can place him on drip.

1 Like

Re: To Those Who Say Igbos Are Tribal Bigots. See these Pictures by Dangrace01: 10:30am On Oct 05, 2022
lhordspy:
Keep fooling yourself. Igbos prefer osinbajo who everyone knows is politically non-influential, and can't even win a L.G.A election so they can have an easy ride to Aso rock, the sit of power of the country they called zoo.

Bunch of not too smart hypocrites. Face Jagaban, and stop side talks on what could have been. Your messiah, Peter obi a politically coward that ran away from a primary election that includes regualar election customer like Atiku, talkative wike and small boys like bala mohammed, udom and the rest of the clowns.

The same coward wants to face a political genius like tinubu. I promise the defeat will be merciless, hard and very fast even before 1pm on election day.

Clowns.

U prefer jagaban to osinbanjo.

My brother your foolishness is out of this world.

Dont think everyone is stupid like you.

Jagaban Osinbanjo peter obi wins because people vote them

If people don't vote jagaban he would loose

If people vote Osinbanjo he would win.

Stop this disgusting habit of human worship.

What's the difference between Osinbanjo and tinubu. No dey talk rubbish because tinubu get money and connection

Igbos dont love osinbanjo they just believe he would perform better than Tinubu.

That i vote you dont mean i love you i believe in your ability not love.

You people on nairaland makes yorubas look like dumb set of people
Re: To Those Who Say Igbos Are Tribal Bigots. See these Pictures by faceland: 10:36am On Oct 05, 2022
Let Baba Tinubu replace himself with his WIFE.

At least she claim to be Christian by day, her mental faculties are still functional and she is physically okay.

But the ill old man is willing to sell Nigeria to violent terrorist not knowing they see him as an unbeliever. Tinubu is simply the worst candidate especially as he is battling health and identity issues.

Tinubu is too selfish, he doesn't care about a Yoruba being the next president (it would be easy to accomplish that), he want HIMSELF to be the next president despite the fact that most people reject him.
Re: To Those Who Say Igbos Are Tribal Bigots. See these Pictures by OsunOriginal: 10:46am On Oct 05, 2022
Dangrace01:

U prefer jagaban to osinbanjo.

My brother your foolishness is out of this world.

Dont think everyone is stupid like you.

Jagaban Osinbanjo peter obi wins because people vote them

If people don't vote jagaban he would loose

If people vote Osinbanjo he would win.

Stop this disgusting habit of human worship.

What's the difference between Osinbanjo and tinubu. No dey talk rubbish because tinubu get money and connection

Igbos dont love osinbanjo they just believe he would perform better than Tinubu.

That i vote you dont mean i love you i believe in your ability not love.

You people on nairaland makes yorubas look like dumb set of people

Demonstrating again Igbo's lack of capacity to make sound a judgment. You just, based on nothing, think Osinbajo would perform better than Tinubu. Osinbajo was a bag boy to Tinubu and if not for Tinubu, Osinbajo would be one of the many unknown members of ASUU currently on strike.

Now, tell me one thing Osinbajo has done in his political life that gives you the assurance he would do better as a president. He has been VP for 7 years and the head of economic council of the government.
Re: To Those Who Say Igbos Are Tribal Bigots. See these Pictures by Upliftment101: 10:46am On Oct 05, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Stop masturbating over nothing. Igbos are irredeemable ethnic and religious bigots - thousands of pictures and watery statements can't change who igbos are and known for.
Oponu
Re: To Those Who Say Igbos Are Tribal Bigots. See these Pictures by Dangrace01: 10:48am On Oct 05, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Demonstrating again Igbo's lack of capacity to make sound a judgment. You just, based on nothing, think Osinbajo would perform better than Tinubu. Osinbajo was a bag boy to Tinubu and if not for Tinubu, Osinbajo would be one of the many unknown members of ASUU currently on strike.

Now, tell me one thing Osinbajo has done in his political life that gives you the assurance he would do better as a president. He has been VP for 7 years and the head of economic council of the government.

The naira dropped when osinbanjo took over from buhari while he was away

Thats a very good indicator that osinbanjo given power would perform very well

That tinubu brought Osinbanjo does not mean anything

Fashola performed better than Tinubu as a governor

Stop worshipping Tinubu

Thats my problem with you people. Because Tinubu brought Osinbanjo it suddenly means osinbanjo can never perform better than Tinubu

I dont understand that type of reasoning.

According to donald duke he's father employed atiku to customs, but both of have different reasoning about 2023. Thats life. Most atiku continue to worship Donald duke?
Re: To Those Who Say Igbos Are Tribal Bigots. See these Pictures by OsunOriginal: 11:03am On Oct 05, 2022
Dangrace01:

The naira dropped when osinbanjo took over from buhari while he was away

Thats a very good indicator that osinbanjo given power would perform very well

That tinubu brought Osinbanjo does not mean anything

Fashola performed better than Tinubu as a governor

Stop worshipping Tinubu

Thats my problem with you people. Because Tinubu brought Osinbanjo it suddenly means osinbanjo can never perform better than Tinubu

I dont understand that type of reasoning.

According to donald duke he's father employed atiku to customs, but both of have different reasoning about 2023. Thats life. Most atiku continue to worship Donald duke?

Watery brain spewing trash... What policy direction did he introduce that made dollar rate drop? Did Buhari suspend the policy when he returned to the country?

Your comment also shows you don't know the problems with the naira and our economy in general. Otherwise, you won't naively think naira value will go up within days/weeks of Osinbajo taking over without solving the fundamental challenges weakening the naira.
Re: To Those Who Say Igbos Are Tribal Bigots. See these Pictures by Dangrace01: 11:05am On Oct 05, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Watery brain spewing trash... What policy direction did he introduce that made dollar rate drop? Did Buhari suspend the policy when he returned to the country?

Your comment also shows you don't know the problems with the naira and our economy in general. Otherwise, you won't naively think naira value will go up within days/weeks of Osinbajo taking over without solving the fundamental challenges weakening the naira.

If he had the opportunity he would.

Osinbanjo would perform better than Tinubu. You are one being unreasonable.

Tinubu should be resting now. Stop worshipping Tinubu

Someone like you would say tinubu perform better than fashola.
Re: To Those Who Say Igbos Are Tribal Bigots. See these Pictures by mycar: 12:51pm On Oct 05, 2022
lhordspy:

Is he your candidate? Face your liar of a candidate. Let us face ours.

Even if he is using stick to aids his movement , we will still vote him.
Yes ooh , suffer your aids alone in peace, nothing concern me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking!!! Labour Party Deputy Chairman Dumps Obi. Says No Victory In Sight. / Jonathan To Eliminate Power Outage By 2012 / You Can Now Claim To Be An Indigen Of Any State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.