Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni (38885 Views)

IPOB Sues Prof. Ivan Kasheen For Asking US To Declare It A Terrorist Group / Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells / Asking Us To Disobey Buhari’s Directive On Ballot Box Snatching Unfortunate- Arm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by SugarGirl44(f): 11:07pm On Oct 05, 2022
hammerT:

SEUN, U ARE A VERY USELESS MAN.

U SPENT ALL DAY HERE, PRETENDING TO BE A SLUT.

BASTARD!

Who is this eleyi?? grin grin grin
Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by Wisfem: 11:44pm On Oct 05, 2022
jeffizy:

I'm sorry, there is a fragmented Nigeria in this critical time. The election campaign has further cracked open the fragile bandage of one Nigeria.
But there is this side that always wants to throw shots at other tribes but don't want to receive in equal measure.

You can't keep poking fingers in someone's eyes and expect him to nod his head in joy.

..you have also said nothing as well!! all these pretense changes nothing, Politicians are only feeding on your blood
Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by Flows001(m): 12:07am On Oct 06, 2022
Kagd10:

You've just described yourself and family. Na thunderrrr go fireeeee you. Uselesssss people crying about Tinubu who didn't rule them or their mothers but won't face their uselesssss leaders. Same way their uselesssss ancestors killed other people's leaders in the 60's
Ode!!
You've concluded that I'm Igbo already, reason why you Agbadorians are fools. You think all Obi's supporters are IGBOS..
Werey!
I'm from Nasarawa State, North Central Nigeria and I and several of us here are fully OBIDIENT..
Go and commit suicide if e pain you!

Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by omoharry(f): 12:20am On Oct 06, 2022
Kagd10:

The Amalgamation which binds Nigeria together.

See tears and wailing. You don't want to go back to your enclave because Lagos is functioning yet you insult those who made that Lagos' functional. May thunder fireeeee you there. You dey mad? Go hold your uselesssss leaders accountable in your region. Tinubu didn't rule you or your papa. You dey mad. Bunch of tribalistic hatefilled loonatics.
Lagos is a mega slum and a lawless state, especially under sanwolu govt . You guys should be ashamed of yourself that Lagos is a paradise to you mediocres. Later Una go sey Una dey sophisticated. Everywhere is dirty ,smelling of dried urine and smells of open dirty canals ..Then to crown it all with lawless driving from commercial drivers and motorbikes.
Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by bilulu(m): 12:23am On Oct 06, 2022
fredoooooo:
If you can't act according to Lagos state law , go back to ya state.
what re the lagos laws that he hasn't been following? where re you from?
Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by omoharry(f): 12:39am On Oct 06, 2022
MansoryMX:
[s][/s]

You sound dumb & foolish for a young man who is supposed to be intelligent. Nothing like sent back to your state. You as a Nigerian have the full right to live anywhere in Nigeria! But if you break the law or constitute nuisance that warrant persecution then you will arrested and charge to court cheesy
He knows all what you have said but he is blinded by bigotry to think with his head.
Remember these were the same people that mocked the SE& SS in 2015. They called themselves the premium citizens and rated themselves among the first class citizens that deserves all the juicy position from Buhari govt alongside thier northern friends that jointly mocked us .But what happened next!, Buhari sidelined them and favoured only his kin and they became humbled .Then came the silence of the sai Baba on thier lips and their arrogance turned to humility . Now they have started with another sick and frail man they want to lead a complex country like Nigeria ..
The painful part is that, they think life revolve around them only . They refused to understand that others have the right to kick against another sick and frail president that will end up wasting another eight years of thier lives just like what Buhari has done .
Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by MansoryMX(m): 1:00am On Oct 06, 2022
omoharry:
He knows all what you have said but he is blinded by bigotry to think with his head.
Remember these were the same people that mocked the SE& SS in 2015. They called themselves the premium citizens and rated themselves among the first class citizens that deserves all the juicy position from Buhari govt alongside thier northern friends that jointly mocked us .But what happened next!, Buhari sidelined them and favoured only his kin and they became humbled .Then came the silence of the sai Baba on thier lips and their arrogance turned to humility . Now they have started with another sick and frail man they want to lead a complex country like Nigeria ..
The painful part is that, they think life revolve around them only . They refused to understand that others have the right to kick against another sick and frail president that will end up wasting another eight years of thier lives just like what Buhari has done .

Trust me when I tell you that Tinubu and that BokoHaram commander Shettima will turn Nigeria into Libya and Mexico drug playing ground! These supporters! A lot of them have not benefit not even 1 kobo from Apc government. Some are so jobless and stagnant! Yet they will not learn lesson. The evil inside them lives with them that’s why they will be the ones to suffer in this harsh economy while other like us still run things, strive and survive!!!
Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by ThAGodFaThEr5: 2:48am On Oct 06, 2022
OceanRed:
you are a complete fool , cursing a fellow human up to fifth generation, for wetin na?, whats now the diffrence between you and him? omo ale radarada!
May thunder, lightning and brimstone locate you and your fellow useless urchins from the first and fifth generation.
May you all never know peace in your life for instigating tribal conflict.
And if you decide not to change your ways, may you and your fellow useless urchins end up under the back tire of Dangote Cement trailer. Alainironu Ara Galatia!

Omo Iya Olobo council

Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by joyandfaith: 3:11am On Oct 06, 2022
newnigerdelta00:

You call them agbero boys,but the agbero boy's are far better than your father

You don't even know his father. I was told your father is working for his father as driver.
Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by OceanRed(m): 5:28am On Oct 06, 2022
ThAGodFaThEr5:

May thunder, lightning and brimstone locate you and your fellow useless urchins from the first and fifth generation.
May you all never know peace in your life for instigating tribal conflict.
And if you decide not to change your ways, may you and your fellow useless urchins end up under the back tire of Dangote Cement trailer. Alainironu Ara Galatia!

Omo Iya Olobo council
i actually lol when i read your comment. seriously did you read my comment before raining those curses? i wasn't supporting anyone, I was just telling you it doesn't worth cursing people, how in the world was i instigating tribal conflict? anyway base on the curse you rained i have this to say: bi ewure ba foju weyin, a fepe fun elepe, bi agutan ba foju weyin afepe fun elepe, bi elulu ba fajo ori ara e lo n fa le, owo ti ogede ba gbe ara e lo nfi na, gbo epe to se lati eni lo ko ma je ti e till your fifth generation. ase gun!
Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by Amayabor1: 5:50am On Oct 06, 2022
Kagd10:
If you constitute nuisances in another state, you will be sent back to your state. Simple as ABC.

When will you people start doing the sending? Na to just talk una sabi. It is even your yoruba thugs and agberos that are constituting nuisances in lagos.

People hold peaceful rallies for a presidential candidate in lagos, una wan die. Who and what stops you and your likes from holding rallies for Tinubu in Enugu, Abia, Imo, Anambra, Ebonyi?

How many of you vowing to send people out of lagos are originally from lagos? Even the real lagosians don't talk much. Visitor wan pursue another visitor. Clowns.
Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by drlateef: 6:32am On Oct 06, 2022
Yes, we are land owners in Lagos, we don't want traitors in Lagos anymore. Go and do your treachery in your state.
Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by Elibaba1: 6:43am On Oct 06, 2022
fredoooooo:
If you can't act according to Lagos state law , go back to ya state.

What is Lagos state law? How can a small piece of land which is so overrated and densely populated have a law that is bigger than the fundamental right of an entire country which amongst many, states “ Right to leave and reside anywhere,Lawfully” ehn?
Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by TheDictatorNd: 6:56am On Oct 06, 2022
Igbo people are very notorious for calling every state no man's land except their state where stranger have no right. Small time they say they need their country, country way you no fit live inside lol
Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by ThAGodFaThEr5: 7:21am On Oct 06, 2022
OceanRed:
i actually lol when i read your comment. seriously did you read my comment before raining those curses? i wasn't supporting anyone, I was just telling you it doesn't worth cursing people, how in the world was i instigating tribal conflict? anyway base on the curse you rained i have this to say: bi ewure ba foju weyin, a fepe fun elepe, bi agutan ba foju weyin afepe fun elepe, bi elulu ba fajo ori ara e lo n fa le, owo ti ogede ba gbe ara e lo nfi na, gbo epe to se lati eni lo ko ma je ti e till your fifth generation. ase gun!
Gbęnu ofo soun, Omo Áláyémas'anfáni. Amin.....
Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by OceanRed(m): 8:49am On Oct 06, 2022
ThAGodFaThEr5:

Gbęnu ofo soun, Omo Áláyémas'anfáni. Amin.....
ipanri baba nla baba e ati iyalaya e lo n ba wi, omo iran kiran oloriburuku!
Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by ThAGodFaThEr5: 9:47am On Oct 06, 2022
OceanRed:
ipanri baba nla baba e ati iyalaya e lo n ba wi, omo iran kiran oloriburuku!
Baba ę, Babanla baba ę, Iya ę, Iyanla Iya ę,
Ko dę ni da fun gbogbo yin, E dę maa Sorììbu ni, Igbadun ti jina si gbogbo family yin. Òmò Ófò. Amin......

Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by OceanRed(m): 10:41am On Oct 06, 2022
ThAGodFaThEr5:

Baba ę, Babanla baba ę, Iya ę, Iyanla Iya ę,
Ko dę ni da fun gbogbo yin, E dę maa Sorììbu ni, Igbadun ti jina si gbogbo family yin. Òmò Ófò. Amin......
yinmu
Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by Kagd10: 10:43am On Oct 06, 2022
Flows001:

Ode!!
You've concluded that I'm Igbo already, reason why you Agbadorians are fools. You think all Obi's supporters are IGBOS..
Werey!
I'm from Nasarawa State, North Central Nigeria and I and several of us here are fully OBIDIENT..
Go and commit suicide if e pain you!

Like I care about where you lied to have come from?

Point is Tinubu didn't rule you or your papa. Sink that into your skull.
Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by Flows001(m): 11:37am On Oct 06, 2022
Kagd10:

Like I care about where you lied to have come from?

Point is Tinubu didn't rule you or your papa. Sink that into your skull.
I've encountered a couple of Animals like you on this platform who tend to insist that all of Obi's supporters are Igbos. I have a lot of YORUBA friends that are even more Obidient than I am..
Not everyone is as tribalistic as you Agbadorians..

I'm proudly a Northerner and I was live at the Nasarawa rally for Peter Obi.
Oloriburuku!
Obi is coming, go and jump into the lagoon if you don't like it! cheesy

WHERE IS YOUR AGBADO DRUG LORD?

WHY IS YOUR AGBADO LORD AVOIDING LIVE INTERVIEWS?
WHY CANT HE BE BOLD ENOUGH TO TELL NIGERIANS WHAT HIS POLICIES ARE?
HE CERTAINLY HAS NOTHING UPSTAIRS EXCEPT FOR HIS GREEDY ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY!

Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by Kfed4ril(m): 9:47am On Oct 07, 2022
jeffizy:

I'm sorry, there is a fragmented Nigeria in this critical time. The election campaign has further cracked open the fragile bandage of one Nigeria.
But there is this side that always wants to throw shots at other tribes but don't want to receive in equal measure.

You can't keep poking fingers in someone's eyes and expect him to nod his head in joy.

You are the biggest hypocrite here,
This same tribe you talk about has seen that Nigeria isn’t working and therefore advocating for a break up, you preached against us and fought and killed us, saying Nigeria must be one.
Now that tribe is in your land trying to practice what you preached, but you are here still threatening to kill them and send them back their base.
Choose one, one Nigeria or break up.
Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by oloyedewaris(m): 7:09pm On Oct 07, 2022
limeta:

That's what every one is saying That even you can be sent back to Ekiti or Ondo
that's if they are constituting nuisance In Lagos

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Ajimobi And Wife Hold A Thank You Road Show In Ibadan (photo) / Esther Adunni-Eweje, Obasanjo's Sister Buried Today: (pictures) / Policemen And Charly Boy At Topless Protest In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.