Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni (38994 Views)

IPOB Sues Prof. Ivan Kasheen For Asking US To Declare It A Terrorist Group / Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells / Asking Us To Disobey Buhari’s Directive On Ballot Box Snatching Unfortunate- Arm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by baretalk: 1:21pm On Oct 05, 2022
quote author=richie240 post=117292476]
In saner climes, dt boy shd be behind bars by now for what he and d others did during endsarz[/quote]
Lagos state government must be ruthless not lenient with these evil people.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by Igbojew: 1:21pm On Oct 05, 2022
limeta:

Yes you right the south west is a big southern problem
Am telling you,this people are indeed Judas Iscariot of Southern Nigeria but very soon they will regret being used by Housa/Fulani to sabotage Southern Nigeria...............I am that Igbojew
Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by Jostoman: 1:23pm On Oct 05, 2022
Kagd10:
If you constitute nuisances in another state, you will be sent back to your state. Simple as ABC.
you are not from Lagos too oga.
Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by AlphaTaikun: 1:23pm On Oct 05, 2022
Kagd10:

You do realize that Lagos back then is different from Lagos state? Lagos' back then was just Lagos island which was the fct while 97% of what became Lagos state today was part of the Western region under Awolowo. In fact, Ikeja was Awolowo's Brain child. Sink that into your patheticc skull.

Before Tinubu in 1999, there was no development of Lekki, Ajah, Magodo, Banana island, Eko Atlantic city etc... Not to mention the infrastructure, investment and economy put in place by Tinubu. Thunder fireeeee you there.

I repeat, Tinubu didn't rule you or your papa or your mother. Go face your uselessss leaders and leave Tinubu alone. You dey mad?

And yeah, Tinubu is indigenous to Lagos. He's the Omo iyaloja of Lagos. Sink that into your patheticc skull
Well said.

It is Lagos Island that was the administrative capital of Nigeria under the British from 1914 to 1960 when they left)... NOT Lagos State.

Lagos State was only created on May 27, 1967 for the indigenes by
Gen. Yakubu Gowon along with 11 other new States after due consultations with the traditional rulers and indigenes.

Second, all lands in Lagos
State are got on lease or rent and were NOT sold! The lands will be retrieved at the end of the rent period by the original land owners or indigenes who will then proceed to demolish any mansion, club, factory, or events centre on the land, if the landowners refuse to extend the land lease. Period.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 05, 2022
hotseat:

Nigeria belongs to us all!

That won't be the case in future though. The only way Nigeria can survive and thrive is if we begin to acknowledge, respect and work with our differences rather than pretend they don't exist through mouthing fake 'one Nigeria' rhetoric that is merely another term for the crew in charge of the centre to abuse and loot Nigeria to the detriment of others.

I agree with those who say Lugard cobbled together strange bedfellows who have no business being united.

What I disagree with is how we still blame him today for our woes when we have had over a hundred years to acknowledge our difference and work with that to grow a progressive nation.

Each American State has her own police force, constitution and latitude to take independent socio-economic decision uniquely tabled for the needs of the State and her people.

Yet we do not have this despite claiming to practice an identical democracy to that of the USA. Who is fooling who bro?

Buhari even arrogantly dismisses State/regional policing and tell us those asking for restructuring are "dangerous". He even insensitively insist "no going back on grazing routes" for Fulani herdsmen because Southern Governors dare ban open grazing !!!!!

Which part of Buhari's utterances and action in the past few years shows you that "Nigeria belongs to us all"?

Worst still Gumi says and does the most incendiary and offensive things yet it is Kanu and Igboho who must be pursued like dangerous animals.

As more Nigerians wake up then expect the clamour for what is shown below to be the norm till it becomes reality. Go and prepare for it and stop your redundant "Nigeria belongs to us all" 1985 thinking that is now totally discredited and destroyed by PMB and his crew.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by MoneyMustBMade(m): 1:27pm On Oct 05, 2022
Apc government are just full of tribalism even thier supporter, non of them think about tomorrow is only to hate other they are going in.
Tinubu himself is not even from lagos, he just successful colonized Lagos to his family pocket and some hungry supporters are still campanile for him.
I will still keep.on saying this, apc weapon is humger take it or leave it
The Money they will distribute this coming election will be for the purpose of keeping people hungry for the next 8yrs.
Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by MikeofAfrica: 1:28pm On Oct 05, 2022
Obamaofusa:

Sorry
Is Mr Macaroni not a Yoruba man?
Na wah o.
Where did he hear that anybody should go back to his state in the video?

Well,to answer him...
Oyo,Lagos,Ogun,Kwara etc were just created to balkanise the people.Everybody is in Yorubaland,with Yoruba culture,names,aspirations etc.
When Nigeria eventually disintegrates,Yorubas will be Yorubas in Yorubaland.Igbos in Igboland and Hausa in Hausaland.
Shikena.

Since Nigeria has not yet disintegrated, Lagos is a Nigeria Land and belong to all Nigerians. Hence an igbo, Hausa or Fulani man has the right to become the Governor of Lagos.
No body has the right to tell another Nigerian to leave Lagos for whatever reason.
Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by Grandmeister(m): 1:29pm On Oct 05, 2022
anonymous1759:

If you don’t have house In your village better go an get one . Inec stats still shows Igbo are minorities in Lagos . Stop deceiving yourself. No matter how Igbos buy lands In Lagos they’ll never outshine the real land owners that’s one .

Secondly as long as house of assembly members In Lagos are Yoruba’s the Governor is Yoruba forget it igbos will never dominate Lagos .
It just takes one law to reclaim all the properties igbos bought in Lagos . You guys should be calming down calling another man’s land your own . Buying someone’s land doesn't make you the full owner . Chelsea’s Abramovic should be a case study is club was taken from him without compensation what did he do ? Absolutely nothing. Even Dangote that have over $12 billon investment in Lagos can’t call it a no man’s land Majority of Igbo are proud period.
When did this ‘no man’s land’ start? I know many of you always bank on the forgetfulness of the average Nigerian but not all of us forget so easily. This shyt began when you lots started carrying placards and telling Igbos to leave Lagos, started threatening them with lagoon if they didn’t vote apc in 2014. You want to talk about the effect without talking about the cause? Jokers! There’s a point you push someone unfairly and he will start resisting you. You have fought and died in fracases against people of northern extraction in that same Lagos and you never threatened them to leave! But you will threaten a Chinedu who has never drawn a dagger at you. Double faced Janus you all are! Every rational person knows lagos is originally owned by people who are not Igbos, we all know that but since you all want to be mad, we go help una dey craze finish.
Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by observanc1: 1:33pm On Oct 05, 2022
fredoooooo:

Let dem twist. We're fed up of their stupeeedty ..
If any of dem feel like Lagos state is not doing enough. They should follow their counterparts to wherever they all crawl out from ..
u first have to crawl to osogbo where u come from. Because u are the number one person constituting nuisance in lagos.
Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by observanc1: 1:35pm On Oct 05, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
We from the east coast has said it repeatedly...Na no man land,we got insults and trash talk..

Now their favorite celeb has receive sense and is preaching the gospel,so that fulani will not give them wotowoto like dangote is doing already in the name of free trade zone/ruga.

Ozumba Madiwe Road and waters surrounding it,everything there is igboland including all buildings..hahahahahaha

Igboland African giant.
lagos is no man's land, even God knows that.
Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by lagosrd: 1:35pm On Oct 05, 2022
Rougues. You can't be more lagosians than the aborigins. Those who hijacked Lagos from the real owners are telling the owners to go back to their own state.

How many of you are from Lagos.
Show us one prominent badagry son in APC government in lagos

Show us one prominent ikorodu son in APC government in lagos

Show us one prominent epe son in APC government in lagos.

Criminals from all over have invaded the state through all means of transport especially from osun....

The gentle ones from other state are creating jobs and employing graduates and they aren't disturbing anyone.
The adelekes and co
Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by VEHINTOLAR: 1:37pm On Oct 05, 2022
Mindlog:

No shameless obsession, just happens to be the city we settled in and I have never filled Lagos state as my state of origin though my birth certificate has Shomolu local government on it cheesy

If you can not shame Kemi Badenoch for aspiring to become UK Prime Minister, why should I be scared to have a voice in Lagos state? cheesy

Kemi Badenoch has never opened her mouth and declared UK a no man's land and that's because Kemi is intelligent enough to know that every land has its history. Lol ! So,like Azikiwe,you prefer to have "a voice in Lagos state",right ? What happens to putting that same voice in Abakaliki,Onitsha,or Nnkalagu where you hail from ? Are you not proud of those places or is something wrong ? The fact that your birth certificate bears Shomolu LG does not mean you're from Lagos state. There is a clear distinction between Place of birth and Where you are actually from ! Igbo are not in anyway indigenous to Lagos state or any other states in the South West;that's a fact ! We don't even share a single common boundary,no historical connection whatsoever !

Believe it or not,I'm actually partly from Osun ( Osogbo) and Lagos (Esugbayi Eleko family,Isale Eko) but I've never been this crazily obsessed with Lagos like most Igbo do. If you ask me,I'll tell you very simply that I'm from Osogbo because that's where my father is from,even though my mother is a Princess from Isale Eko here in Lagos. In fact,my mother's relatives call my dad " Baba Osogbo" ! So,what are we talking about here ?

If Yoruba in Onitsha are not calling it a no man's land,I just wonder why some people will leave their villages in the East and tag another man's land "a no man's land" ! That is the height of insensitivity borne out of some primitive inferiority complex !
Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by MikeofAfrica: 1:40pm On Oct 05, 2022
livinbygrace:

Because it’ would be very difficult for you to see people from the North insulting their host or spread false information that leads to hatred unlike your people.
You can’t stay in your region but come to Yoruba and spread hatred everywhere.
We won’t tolerate that nonsense again

I can remember that Sunday Igboho became famous for fighting the fulanis killing yorubas in their own land. Which is worst between the killings from the fulanis and the unconfirmed insults from the igbos?

The issue is that some Yoruba elites believe that they are inferior to the Hausa/ Fulani people in politics. They also believe that the igbos are inferior to them in politics.

Hence these elites are bitter with the rise of Peter Obi. Their biggest fear is that Obi might even defeat Tinubu in Lagos.
Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by 0fodirinwa: 1:40pm On Oct 05, 2022
Very true. Even Tinubu is from osun
Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by Interesting2023: 1:46pm On Oct 05, 2022
Kagd10:
If you constitute nuisances in another state, you will be sent back to your state. Simple as ABC.

So Tinubu has not constitute nuisance by breeding thugs in Lagos State? Was he sent back to Iragbiji in Osun State? No
Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by Kagd10: 1:48pm On Oct 05, 2022
Interesting2023:

So Tinubu has not constitute nuisance by breeding thugs in Lagos State? Was he sent back to Iragbiji in Osun State? No

Breeding thugs? You dey mad?

No, you should have said na your mama in Anambra gave birth to Tinubu, Omo iyaloja of Lagos. You dey mad.
Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by ultim: 1:50pm On Oct 05, 2022
fredoooooo:
If you can't act according to Lagos state law , go back to ya state.

Which state? Who owns Lagos? Whoever has put in ample time like Macaroni states or was born in Lagos is lagosian. The aborigines of Lagos are just few, go and ask. We r all lagosians.
Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by HRMK: 1:52pm On Oct 05, 2022
she is a southwesterner by marriage!what else are you talking about?and lagos is in southwest!can you claim same?can you be a three term senator like her?are you in same class with her?CAPITAL NO!
Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by Spandau: 1:58pm On Oct 05, 2022
seunmsg:
Macaroni or whatever he calls himself is just an attention seeking mugu. Nobody told him to leave Lagos.

See kettle calling pot black.

Kadoso Mutairu!
Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by deeva2: 2:04pm On Oct 05, 2022
MansoryMX:

You can’t even spell “Upper” correctly and you want to be savage. Abeg go enrol for kindergarten

What matters is the message which you have gotten..

Cry no more.
Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by deeva2: 2:06pm On Oct 05, 2022
Angelfrost:

Discovered?!!!

Do you even know what that word means?!? Or you are just trying hard to be smart (which you are clearly not)!

So, handing over is the basis of discovering someone!!! Haaa!

This means prior to Tinubu there was nothing meaningful happening in Lagos... There was no politician or leader worth his salt till Angel Tinubu showed up!

You guys need to stop this Personality worship! It is so stupid!

You are crying here because Obi has no single mentee or human development legacies but only IPOB
Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 05, 2022
Grandmeister:

When did this ‘no man’s land’ start? I know many of you always bank on the forgetfulness of the average Nigerian but not all of us forget so easily. This shyt began when you lots started carrying placards and telling Igbos to leave Lagos, started threatening them with lagoon if they didn’t vote apc in 2014. You want to talk about the effect without talking about the cause? Jokers! There’s a point you push someone unfairly and he will start resisting you. You have fought and died in fracases against people of northern extraction in that same Lagos and you never threatened them to leave! But you will threaten a Chinedu who has never drawn a dagger at you. Double faced Janus you all are! Every rational person knows lagos is originally owned by people who are not Igbos, we all know that but since you all want to be mad, we go help una dey craze finish.

See why you Igbos are so despised and reviled universally? You offend others and then never have the humility to show you understand why.

Instead, as the ignorant, hateful, toxic and covetous people you are, your focus is on playing victim. Go and research the origin of "Lagos is no man's land" and stop making a fool of yourself and your insensitive, hateful, covetous and toxic ethnic group.

Imagine the idiocy of claiming that "Lagos is no man's land" obsession of Igbos began recently rather than back many decades ago when your covetous and wicked forefathers , like Azikiwe, had their evil eyes on dominating Yorubas in their own land.

Only few Nigerians know that Ojukwu actually sacrificed millions of Igbos because of greed to annex and commandeer SS oil wealth because, like most Igbos, he viewed SS region to be full of simpletons to be controlled and annexed by 'superior' Igbos.

Nothing at all to do with the excuse of "Biafra" the coward Ojukwu presented. Conclusive proof of this is how Ojukwu wanted to be President of Nigeria after insisting Igbos must go to war to depart Nigeria and after sending millions of Igbos to their deaths. Yet the vile Ojukwu remains an Igbo hero till today.

You lot are fooling no one. All Nigerians are now becoming aware of your toxicity. They will begin demanding, more and more, you go and build your lives from your SE region and not theirs.

Cure yourselves of greed, empty materialism and covetousness before other Nigerians can accept you as brethrens.

You people , historically, have been the cause of the biggest and most fractious problems of Nigeria beginning with the "Igbo coup" of Nzeoqwu and the many other misbehavior of Igbos that set Nigeria on a course of failure.

I personally feel Nigeria should grant you guys Biafra so we can have freedom from your malevolence and toxicity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAQQW8vXQVY

https://www.thehistoryville.com/lagos/#:~:text=It%20was%20in%201947%20when,a%20%E2%80%9Cno%20man's%20land%E2%80%9D.

Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by 00FFT00(m): 2:16pm On Oct 05, 2022
Moh247:

The Macaroni guy might not even know where Anambra is on a map

Him na real Yoruba wey get sense. I no blame una urchins sha, Na Igbos carry the blame.

Like say Ndigbo heeded Ojukwu's advice to halt further investment in the west, and move their massive holdings across the River Niger when they were busy building and populating Lagos markets, industrial estates and their substantial Real Estate holding ancestral failures like una no go see mouth talk.

It's not late by any measure though. What we neglected to do yesterday can be fixed tomorrow. Una go still travel 5 hours come Oba, Nnewi, Aba, Oji, etc buy things to sell at Oshogbo, Ibadan, Oyo town, etc.

Your water and port blackmail will fail sooner than y'all think. Feel me?.
Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 05, 2022
00FFT00:

Him na real Yoruba wey get sense. I no blame una urchins sha, Na Igbos carry the blame.

Like say Ndigbo heeded Ojukwu's advice to halt further investment in the west, and move their massive holdings across the River Niger when they were busy building and populating Lagos markets, industrial estates and their substantial Real Estate holding ancestral failures like una no go see mouth talk.

It's not late by any measure though. What we neglected to do yesterday can be fixed tomorrow. Una go still travel 5 hours come Oba, Nnewi, Aba, Oji, etc buy things to sell at Oshogbo, Ibadan, Oyo town, etc.

Your water and port blackmail will fail sooner than y'all think. Feel me?.

Lol. Why did same Ojukwu contest to lead Nigeria after he had needlessly sent millions of Igbos to their demise with his insistence that it must be "Biafra or death" ?

When will you hateful people wake up to note the biggest problem of the Igbo man is his fellow Igbo man?
Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by Grandmeister(m): 2:22pm On Oct 05, 2022
candidtalk:

See why you Igbos are so despised and reviled universally? You offend others and then never have the humility to show you understand why.

Instead, as the ignorant, hateful, toxic and covetous people you are, your focus is on playing victim. Go and research the origin of "Lagos is no man's land" and stop making a fool of yourself and your insensitive, hateful, covetous and toxic ethnic group.

Imagine the idiocy of claiming that "Lagos is no man's land" obsession of Igbos began recently rather than back many decades ago when your covetous and wicked forefathers , like Azikiwe, had their evil eyes on dominating Yorubas in their own land.

Only few Nigerians know that Ojukwu actually sacrificed millions of Igbos because of greed to annex and commandeer SS oil wealth because, like most Igbos, he viewed SS region to be full of folks simpletons to be controlled and annexed by 'superior' Igbos.

Nothing at all to do with the excuse of "Biafra" the coward Ojukwu presented. Conclusive proof of this is how Ojukwu wanted to be President of Nigeria after insisting Igbos must go to war to depart Nigeria and after sending millions of Igbos to their deaths. Yet the vile Ojukwu remains your hero till today.

You lot are fooling no one. All Nigerians are now becoming aware of your toxicity. They will begin demanding, more and more, you go and build your lives from your SE region and not theirs.

Cure yourselves of greed, empty materialism and covetousness before other Nigerians can accept you as brethren. You people , historically, have been the cause of the biggest and most fractious problems of Nigeria beginning with the "Igbo coup" of Nzeoqwu and the many other misbehavior of Igbos that really set Nigeria on a course of failure.

I personally feel Nigeria should grant you guys Biafra so we can have freedom from your malevolence and toxicity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAQQW8vXQVY

https://www.thehistoryville.com/lagos/#:~:text=It%20was%20in%201947%20when,a%20%E2%80%9Cno%20man's%20land%E2%80%9D.
Typical of your likes..frothing all over the place without making a straightforward point ..went from Lagos to SS oil. Oil that imo and Abia have. I didn’t bother to disseminate the rest of your gibberish. Take this advice or leave it, you’re already in the 3rd stage of rabies infection.
Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by iamme1234(m): 2:25pm On Oct 05, 2022
Lagos is a no man's land
We all are doing business there
Even tinubu is earning in lagos
Due to this
It belongs to no one
But all of us
Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by 00FFT00(m): 2:26pm On Oct 05, 2022
candidtalk:

Lol. Why did same Ojukwu contest to lead Nigeria after he had needlessly sent millions of Igbos to their demise with his insistence that it must be "Biafra or death" ?

When will you hateful people wake up to note the biggest problem of the Igbo man is his fellow Igbo man?

Read my submission again. If your in-DNA hate and jealousy will permit.
Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 05, 2022
Grandmeister:

Typical of your likes..frothing all over the place without making a straightforward point ..went from Lagos to SS oil. Oil that imo and Abia have. I didn’t bother to disseminate the rest of your gibberish. Take this advice or leave it, you’re already in the 3rd stage of rabies infection.

Illiterate hater. Igbos will suffer in the future inevitably shaping out for Nigeria.

Once you people do not have 'one Nigeria' to hide behind anymore then you will be in very serious trouble because you are statistically the biggest vagabonds and refugees of Nigeria whose family existence in the SE depends on income you derive from the land of others.

To be forewarned is to be forearmed but you guys have no sense so your suffering and humiliation in future is assured.

Just remember that very little IGR throughout the entire SE means impeding doom for Igbos if others begin to enact protectionist practices against your traders and retailers in their land.

That, unfortunately for you guys, is the way Nigeria is heading inevitably.
Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by compton11(m): 2:32pm On Oct 05, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:

The idiot is already in a deep shit without realising it yet,oloriburuku omo ale Yoruba,akotileta !
he wants to please the likes of cubana and those oloshos Igbo girls in features in his comedy.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by Shikini: 2:33pm On Oct 05, 2022
Good question
Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by richie240: 2:34pm On Oct 05, 2022
SugarGirl44:
Nobody can ask any Yoruba man to leave any part of Yorubaland.
That statement can only apply to non Yorubas who don't respect themselves or know their boundary.

This Debo with his ponmo lips should not create an unnecessary conflict because of his support for LP.

Don't fight your people because you want to please outsiders who are only using you.

Election will come and go.
It's extreme fuulishness for him to continue on d path his following just bcus of his online followers.
When d chips are down, d same ppl dt used him to rebel against his own will still sacrifice him when d time for that comes.

History is replete with such fellows: Ladle akintola (used against awolowo in d 60's) and Victor banjo used by ojukwu during d civil war. Both were subsequently killed by d same igbos they supported.
cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by Grandmeister(m): 2:38pm On Oct 05, 2022
candidtalk:

Illiterate hater. Igbos will suffer in the future inevitably shaping out for Nigeria.

Once you people do not have 'one Nigeria' to hide behind anymore then you will be in very serious trouble because you are statistically the biggest vagabonds and refugees of Nigeria whose family existence in the SE depends on income you derive from the land of others.

To be forewarned is to be forearmed but you guys have no sense so your suffering and humiliation in future is assured.

Just remember that very little IGR in means impeding doom for Igbos if others begin to enact protectionist practices against your traders and retailers.

That, unfortunately for you guys, is the way Nigeria is heading inevitably.
Do sometime about your rabies infection before it’s too late,your time is ticking…tik…tok…

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Anambra Poll Results: Ekwunife Sacks Ngige From Senate, Humbles Victor Umeh / Mamman Daura & Tukur Leaked Audio: "Aisha Buhari Suicide Bomber From Yola" (SR) / President Buhari Commissions The New Office Of National Security Adviser. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.