Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni (38947 Views)

IPOB Sues Prof. Ivan Kasheen For Asking US To Declare It A Terrorist Group / Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells / Asking Us To Disobey Buhari’s Directive On Ballot Box Snatching Unfortunate- Arm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by Kagd10: 12:27pm On Oct 05, 2022
Mindlog:

Revoke? No worry, e go reach Supreme court and you know land cases in Nigeria takes decades to get the pronouncement of the Supreme court.....

No one has demolished my family's property and would not dare as the law protects the present ownership. cool

When we revert to regional government, please mention me but as of today till end of mortal life, my family are landlords in Lagos. cheesy

I always love the chest beating of 2by 2 shops.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by DWickedLandLord: 12:28pm On Oct 05, 2022
fredoooooo:
If you can't act according to Lagos state law , go back to ya state.

Ndi law abiding citizens ..lol
You people can lie sha. With a straight face no less
Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by Kagd10: 12:31pm On Oct 05, 2022
pacespot:

Which Lagos state did Tinubu and his gang of crooks make funtional? You better wake up, we don't need leaders like Tinubu in the South West. You Tinubu urchins always like to talk about Lagos state and even the entire South West as if it is the property of the frog eyed kleptomaniac.

Before Tinubu in 1999, there was no development of Lekki, Ajah, Magodo, Banana island, Eko Atlantic city etc... Not to mention the infrastructure, investment and economy put in place by Tinubu. Thunder fireeeee you there.

I repeat, Tinubu didn't rule you or your papa or your mother. Go face your uselessss leaders and leave Tinubu alone. You dey mad?
Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by Mindlog: 12:32pm On Oct 05, 2022
Kagd10:

I always love the chest beating of 2by 2 shops.

"Don't get it twisted, love is a beautiful thing"....D'banj

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by compton11(m): 12:34pm On Oct 05, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:
Macaroni ko,Indomie ni,ode alainirori omo Yoruba ! The idiot is even ready to sell and betray his own Yoruba people just to be seen as a woke guy ! Werey,we will start with saboteurs and betrayers like you fool first. The likes of you should just be ready to relocate to Aba or anywhere of your choices in alaigbo. Oponu,can any Yoruba person go to Onitsha market and be poking Tinubu's campaign materials - posters and flags at Igbo peoples eyes there ? The mistake people like you are making is that you think this is all about Lagos alone;no,it is not ! Igbo excesses won't be tolerated in any part of Yoruba land going forward and any idiot who thinks they can hide under the pretence of any campaign to perpetrate evils in our land,like they did during the Endsar protest,won't live to tell their sorry stories ! This is not an empty threat,it is real !

You idiots can bring your madness on !
the dumb nigga called macaroni just wants to please his Igbo friends so bad and he ain't sh!t in their faces.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by richie240: 12:34pm On Oct 05, 2022
My pipo tork say "tick (dog parasite) dey kill hinsef e say e dey kill dog".

Den also tork say "d small Pikin wey tork say na àwòko (a local bird) e go dey like to chop when he bcum man, d àwòko's Chi will not allow d boy see adulthood"

PeterObi4LP:
I have said it here before: All those e-diot shouting we develop Lagos, go back to your state and campaign Lagos is never their state of origin.

The same way you left your state to Lagos for greener pastures, is the same way other tribe too left their respective states and travel to Lagos State for Greener pasture.

LAGOS IS NO MANS LAND
Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by Kagd10: 12:35pm On Oct 05, 2022
Flows001:

The last I checked, Lagos was already the Commercial center of Nigeria and a major African city, long before Tinubu was born.
Lagos was the Capital just like Abuja presently is, and Nigerians from all parts of the country had equal rights in the then FCT.. You can't expect those who have heavily invested in Lagos when it was still the FCT to start pulling out because it is now a state and now stupidly attributed to one greedy old man who is originally from OSUN state...

You do realize that Lagos back then is different from Lagos state? Lagos' back then was just Lagos island which was the fct while 97% of what became Lagos state today was part of the Western region under Awolowo. In fact, Ikeja was Awolowo's Brain child. Sink that into your patheticc skull.

Before Tinubu in 1999, there was no development of Lekki, Ajah, Magodo, Banana island, Eko Atlantic city etc... Not to mention the infrastructure, investment and economy put in place by Tinubu. Thunder fireeeee you there.

I repeat, Tinubu didn't rule you or your papa or your mother. Go face your uselessss leaders and leave Tinubu alone. You dey mad?

And yeah, Tinubu is indigenous to Lagos. He's the Omo iyaloja of Lagos. Sink that into your patheticc skull

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by VEHINTOLAR: 12:35pm On Oct 05, 2022
Mindlog:

My family got plots of land in Lagos,way back in 1976 on a 99 years lease agreement.....we have only covered 46 years......53 more years to go! cheesy

Lagos is also MINE, deal with that reality as we go no where! cheesy cheesy

Go and check where TENANT is boldly written in that document,that's if you have the C of O ! By the way,what is with this shameless obsession you Igbo have with Lagos ? Even Mr Nnamdi Azikiwe desperately wanted to be the Premier of the defunct Western Region as against the Eastern Region where he hailed from,what a shame ! Lagos is not yours,alaigbo is ! Please,you guys should be proud of where you actually come from and who you are for once !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by newnigerdelta00: 12:39pm On Oct 05, 2022
MEGA4BILLION:
When you lack what to campaign with you simply resort to motor park and agbero boys talk

You call them agbero boys,but the agbero boy's are far better than your father

1 Like

Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by VEHINTOLAR: 12:39pm On Oct 05, 2022
compton11:
the dumb nigga called macaroni just wants to please his Igbo friends so bad and he ain't sh!t in their faces.

The idiot is already in a deep shit without realising it yet,oloriburuku omo ale Yoruba,akotileta !

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by DWickedLandLord: 12:43pm On Oct 05, 2022
fredoooooo:

Let dem twist. We're fed up of their stupeeedty ..
If any of dem feel like Lagos state is not doing enough. They should follow their counterparts to wherever they all crawl out from ..

You own nothing in Lagos except data to talk as if you get say so.

You're an inconsequential nobody. Your farts couldn't even chase away a fly

04 Corolla owners with big mouth
Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by Dubemski: 12:44pm On Oct 05, 2022
Kagd10:

According to the fact that Nigeria was amalgamated. Sink that into your skull
And tomorrow you will say that IPOB is headache
Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by Mindlog: 12:46pm On Oct 05, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:

Go and check where TENANT is boldly written in that document,that's if you have the C of O ! By the way,what is with this shameless obsession you Igbo have with Lagos ? Even Mr Nnamdi Azikiwe desperately wanted to be the Premier of the defunct Western Region as against the Eastern Region where he hailed from,what a shame ! Lagos is not yours,alaigbo is ! Please,you guys should be proud of where you actually come from and who you are for once !

No shameless obsession, just happens to be the city we settled in and I have never filled Lagos state as my state of origin though my birth certificate has Shomolu local government on it cheesy

If you can not shame Kemi Badenoch for aspiring to become UK Prime Minister, why should I be scared to have a voice in Lagos state? cheesy
Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by TheOgaBoss: 12:50pm On Oct 05, 2022
fredoooooo:
so campaigning is against lagos law? Hamzat told obi to go to his state to campaign, was obi breaking any law in campaigning.
Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by AlphaTaikun: 12:52pm On Oct 05, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Michael Chinasa, an indigene of Anambra, accused of setting fire to a BRT bus terminus at Oyingbo in Lagos during a protest in October 2020

Chinasa and other Igbo youths still at large
https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/08/12/chinasa-sent-to-kirikiri-prison-for-burning-oyingbo-lagos-brt-bus-terminus/

Now a former Governor of that same Anambra fleed from Anambra to hide in Lagos and mobilize that same ipob terrorist base that burnt Lagos now to
campaign for him.

He should start his campaign in Anambra especially on a Monday to prove he is truly loved in his state. If his opponent had not worked hard to make Lagos comfortable for him that day he was campaigning would have been a sit at home like his state.
Ouch! The end.
Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by oneMalik: 12:53pm On Oct 05, 2022
Those asking fools like you to leave Lagos are Joking with you and i don't expect you to take the seriously cos y'all all comedians .

When your MUMU reach level na only signal go pursue you comot not only for Lagos but the entire southwest states.

You're still coming and we are waiting for you . Lagos made you whom you are don't forget .

So don't worry for now ,you can save your energy !

1 Like

Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by ogatboy(m): 12:55pm On Oct 05, 2022
Kagd10:

No Tinubu was Born in Anambra by your mama.

N he ended up naking your own mama
Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by TheOgaBoss: 12:55pm On Oct 05, 2022
Patosky4U:
This politics of divide and rule will never benefit the south. We meant never see a southern president again because this is a plot by the northern to continue hold on to power.
Just watch how 2023 election we play out. I thought the southern are educated but now they are the real definition of educated illiterate undecided undecided we the minority northern weep on your behalf.

The core northern are laughing at you presently in secret while the face the camera and tell you we want power to shift to the south. They just want you to feel that they never betray some southern part of the country. After the election you will see their true colors as currently they are nothing but a chameleon.

Oh southern Nigeria where is thy brain? You have been completely broken and can never be the same again. Check the presidential election result since sentiment set in 2011, it has become the winner takes it all why the north minority watch on.
southern unity was shattered by the SW under the leadership of tinubu, when they ganged up with the north and unleashed the most vicious campaign ever on a fellow southerner for their selfish interest.
Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by frejatoye117: 12:57pm On Oct 05, 2022
If you feel and think Ogun suite you then stay in Ogun and let them go back to Anambra where they come from.As for me I cannot leave in Anambra even if I were given mansion to live free of charge but I can live in Enugu.
Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by Igbojew: 12:58pm On Oct 05, 2022
Kagd10:
If you constitute nuisances in another state, you will be sent back to your state. Simple as ABC.
Who will send Igbos out from Lagos,is it you coward people that should know by now that Igbos are not your mate and most importantly Lagos belong to everyone..............I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by sammirano: 1:02pm On Oct 05, 2022
This one na fool from day one,.
Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by Kagd10: 1:03pm On Oct 05, 2022
Igbojew:
Who will send Igbos out from Lagos,is it you coward people that should know by now that Igbos are not your mate and most importantly Lagos belong to everyone..............I am that Igbojew the table shaker

Says the chest beating phool. Like how Ojukwu ran away in a woman cloth.. When Yoruba was fighting for Nigeria's democracy, your uselessss ancestors ran away.

In your so called Biafra, it was Banjo, a Yoruba who led most of your successful fight. Ojukwu started to lose in numbers the day he betrayed banjo and killed him. That's what Banjo got for supporting backstabbing hatefilled Igbos. You dey mad!
Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by Igbojew: 1:03pm On Oct 05, 2022
limeta:

That's what every one is saying
That even you can be sent back to Ekiti or Ondo
Hahaha that is hard punch.You really hit that nuisance where he least expected...............I am that Igbojew
Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by whizzler: 1:04pm On Oct 05, 2022
Moh247:
Why twist Hamzat words...

Don't mind the clown chasing clout. What Hamzat said was clear. If Peter Obi wants to rule Nigeria as a United entity the charity should begin at home. He should call his kinsmen to order. That starts with peaceful campaigns
Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 05, 2022
compton11:

Exactly. The quintessential 'liberal' Yoruba who is actually a big fool that will be stabbed in the back one day by the reality of Nigeria. Dude is one ultra-dumb mofo.
Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by Igbojew: 1:10pm On Oct 05, 2022
fredoooooo:
Same applicable to you,if you constitute nuisance in Lagos the owner of Lagos will send you to whatever brown roof state you come from.................I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by boldtruthalways: 1:14pm On Oct 05, 2022
Kagd10:
If you constitute nuisances in another state, you will be sent back to your state. Simple as ABC.
Tell that to Tinubuu who is the greatest nuisance in Lagos by coming from Osun State and pocketing Lagos since 1999. His the overall Landlord of Lagos. Tell me who owns AlphaBeta that collects all the tax in Lagos. Tinubu is the greatest nuisance as he has not allowed that State to breath fresh air since 1999. Redeem yourself from mental slavery.
Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by MikeofAfrica: 1:14pm On Oct 05, 2022
hotseat:
The Lagos State Deputy Governor might have been misunderstood because his presentation was unarguably poor.

I can't vouch for him though!

I believe he was referring to the unending carnage and general state of insecurity in Anambra State, the home state of the LP presidential candidate, Chief Peter Gregory Obi.

He meant to say, I believe, that he (Obi) could afford the luxury of campaigning in Lagos State because of the near peaceful environment.

To prove Hamzat wrong, Obi and his Obedient train should organize a rally on a Monday in Anambra and tell Nigerians how far.

However, if DG Hamzat uttered such opprobrious and vexatious statement in its true sense, then he stands condemned!

Nigeria belongs to us all!

Is Obi and his supporters responsible for the security issues in Anambra? Is he the commander of the Armed Forces and the Police? Is he even the Governor of Anambra?
Why did Hamzat not tell Shettima to go and campaign in Borno areas dominated by Boko Haram before campaigning with Tinubu in Lagos?
Obi has not even start his campaign. The rally was organized by his supporters in Lagos. His supporters in Nnewi and Onitsha have also done the same.
What will Hamzat say when Obi finally comes to campaign in Lagos?
Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 05, 2022
Mindlog:

No shameless obsession, just happens to be the city we settled in and I have never filled Lagos state as my state of origin though my birth certificate has Shomolu local government on it cheesy

If you can not shame Kemi Badenoch for aspiring to become UK Prime Minister, why should I be scared to have a voice in Lagos state? cheesy

Kemi Badenoch does not behave like Igbos do though. She has UK people and interest uppermost in her mind. She does not fight them constantly to then constitute herself into an enemy-within of Britons with different race, ethnicity and relgion to hers.

Unlike you Igbos who always have an agenda of undermining, humiliating, dominating and subjugation your host wherever you go rather than humbly trying to bond with them and respect their grace and goodwill towards you.
Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by Igbojew: 1:16pm On Oct 05, 2022
jeffizy:

I'm sorry, there is a fragmented Nigeria in this critical time. The election campaign has further cracked open the fragile bandage of one Nigeria.
But there is this side that always wants to throw shots at other tribes but don't want to receive in equal measure.

You can't keep poking fingers in someone's eyes and expect him to nod his head in joy.
Help me tell those Yoruba that think threatening Igbos all the time because of Lagos which are also stakeholders will work.They always like to poke Igbos but when Igbos react they will start crying and shouting that Igbos dont appreciate or respect their host................I am that Igbojew
Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by richie240: 1:17pm On Oct 05, 2022
baretalk:
Mr spaghetti if you love Lagos, it will show in your actions, yes if you hate it, leave. Lagos state government need to start suing for incitement and people that breach the peace of the state. Macaroni was one of those that incited those endsars arsonists and hooligans that went on rampage, burning, looting and stealing. You can not claim a place if you seek to destroy it. Stop clowning.
In saner climes, dt boy shd be behind bars by now for what he and d others did during endsarz

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by Kagd10: 1:18pm On Oct 05, 2022
boldtruthalways:

Tell that to Tinubuu who is the greatest nuisance in Lagos by coming from Osun State and pocketing Lagos since 1999. His the overall Landlord of Lagos. Tell me who owns AlphaBeta that collects all the tax in Lagos. Tinubu is the greatest nuisance as he has not allowed that State to breath fresh air since 1999. Redeem yourself from mental slavery.

Same alphabet are employed by some states, companies etc and they generate abundance of income for those states and companies. So why are you crying exactly? Have your Stoopid hatefilled self cried about Peter Obi's hero lager beer and cash and carry while using Fidelity to launder Anambra state money? You dey mad? Did Tinubu rule you or your papa or your mother?

Meanwhile, Tinubu is indigenous to Lagos. He's Omo iyaloja of Lagos. Sink that into your skull.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

The Ghanaian Graduate Who Joined ISIS - BBC (Photos) / What I Saw At FRSC Office In Abuja – Dogara / Biafra: Dutch Lawyers File Complaint Against Buhari At The Hague - Reuters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.