Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,899 members, 7,824,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni (38955 Views)

IPOB Sues Prof. Ivan Kasheen For Asking US To Declare It A Terrorist Group / Atiku, PDP Asking Us For Server That We Don’t Have, INEC Tells / Asking Us To Disobey Buhari’s Directive On Ballot Box Snatching Unfortunate- Arm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by Mosesbas: 7:58am On Oct 05, 2022
CONTACT ME FOR YOUR VIRGIN WHITE/ SILVER AND RED MERCURY, 07037058191, WhatsApp Only.
Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by FreeStuffsNG: 8:00am On Oct 05, 2022
Jokerman:

Only Tunubu supporters are pushing the tribalism narrative....

True Christians especially the yorubas are not tribalistic
You don't know the Yoruba wink Religious bias takes backstage in issues like this. In typical Yoruba families, you have the 3 religions but the progress of the land takes front place. When it comes to politics, Yoruba do not bring religion. In the last Osun election, a christian defeated an incumbent muslim in a predominantly muslim state.

Have you realised that PFN which is predominantly dominated by the christians of Yoruba extraction have dropped their opposition to Asiwaju Tinubu and now asking people to vote for competence where Asiwaju has far more advantage imstead of voting along religious lines.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by PeterObi4LP: 8:05am On Oct 05, 2022
I have said it here before: All those e-diot shouting we develop Lagos, go back to your state and campaign Lagos is never their state of origin.

The same way you left your state to Lagos for greener pastures, is the same way other tribe too left their respective states and travel to Lagos State for Greener pasture.

LAGOS IS NO MANS LAND

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by INDOMIE9090(f): 8:09am On Oct 05, 2022
PeterObi4LP:
I have said it here before: All those e-diot shouting we develop Lagos, go back to your state and campaign Lagos is never their state of origin.

The same way you left your state to Lagos for greener pastures, is the same way other tribe too left their respective states and travel to Lagos State for Greener pasture.

LAGOS IS NO MANS LAND
at least it’s s a yorubaland,any Yoruba can lay claim of Lagos.
moreover,you forgot some part Lagos was curved out of ogun state.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by PeterObi4LP: 8:15am On Oct 05, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
at least it is a yorubaland,any Yoruba can lay claim of Lagos.
moreover,you forgot some part Lagos was curved out of ogun state.

I am from Ibadan, I can tell you in 30yrs to come, Igbos will dominate Lagos and buy up all the properties. Is already happening. Everyone in Lagos state did not originate from Lagos. They all left their states and travel to base in Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by INDOMIE9090(f): 8:17am On Oct 05, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

I am from Ibadan, I can tell you in 30yrs to come, Igbos will dominate Lagos and buy up all the property. Everyone in Lagos state now originate from Lagos. They all left their states and travel to base in Lagos.
grin
Says an okoro from a village in abakaliki grin

You see those houses here,nah igbo man get all of them
You better go back to your village to challenge umahi flogging your mama ass for coming late to work grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by PeterObi4LP: 8:20am On Oct 05, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
grin
Says an okoro from a village in abakaliki grin

You see those houses here,nah igbo man get all of them
You better go back to your village to warn umahi flogging your mama ass for coming late to work grin

I am not here to trade words with you. We don't like to hear the truth. Island, VI, Lekki, Ikoyi, Banana Island, and many more are all Igbo dominated area with their houses. Keep calling everyone Igbo until it dawn on you.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 05, 2022
This Macaroni is such an annoying tw.at. Ode oshi.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by phorget(m): 8:25am On Oct 05, 2022
fredoooooo:

Obituary is in Amelika as we speak..
Face ya campaign and ya strategy allow others to do whatever they want , is that too much for you to do .
We go Meet for poll units

The joke is on you and your Tinubu, it's so unfortunate that you lots think that everyone that supports Obi is automatically an igbo man. How can your aspirant travel to the UK on the eve of an election campaign and you expect us to take him serious?
Your bigotry wont stop be so tribalistic and that should rather be a big shame on you.
Why is it that when anyone says they want a better Nigeria then you people feels the person is talking about Obi?

We all know the reason PO traveled to America but can you say anything about your own candidate? Imagine someone who they claim wants to be my president had to travel to ”rest” in the UK on the eve of an election campaign.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by phemy36(m): 8:26am On Oct 05, 2022
limeta:

Then what is this one Nigeria about
A nation of self delusion but why ?
Nothing can be right in this space left to your way of thinking.

You should have ask of his age instead. He may be under an age to reason that way. You want to rule a country where other tribe opinion is not welcome. Can't you see how delusional some people can be
Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by phorget(m): 8:30am On Oct 05, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Michael Chinasa, an indigene of Anambra, accused of setting fire to a BRT bus terminus at Oyingbo in Lagos during a protest in October 2020

Chinasa and other Igbo youths still at large
https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/08/12/chinasa-sent-to-kirikiri-prison-for-burning-oyingbo-lagos-brt-bus-terminus/

Now a former Governor of that same Anambra fleed from Anambra to hide in Lagos and mobilize that same ipob terrorist base that burnt Lagos now to campaign for him.
He should start his campaign in Anambra especially on a Monday to prove he is truly loved in his state. If his opponent had not worked hard to make Lagos comfortable for him that day he was campaigning would have been a sit at home like his state.

PM news? isn't that Lagos state evening news outlet? what do you expect from such a news platform?

You mean Chinasa and ”other igbo” guys just woke up and set that terminal on fire...sounds so interesting though.
Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by INDOMIE9090(f): 8:31am On Oct 05, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

I am not here to trade words with you. We don't like to hear the truth. Island, VI, Lekki, Ikoyi, Banana Island, and many more are all Igbo dominated area with their houses. Keep calling everyone Igbo until it dawn on you.
yes,you guys with little populations have bought all the mansions in island.
Alausa govt house and the SEA is not left out.
Very soon,you guys go move to badagry and epe to develop as well

Those buildings here,nah igbos get all of them

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by INDOMIE9090(f): 8:32am On Oct 05, 2022
phorget:

PM news? isn't that Lagos state evening news outlet? what do you expect from such a news platform?

You mean Chinasa and ”other igbo” guys just woke up and set that terminal on fire...sounds so interesting though.
wait
I will get you the video of his confession on YouTube
Hold on

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by phorget(m): 8:38am On Oct 05, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
wait
I will get you the video of his confession on YouTube
Hold on

Get me videos of every other crimes committed in Lagos please. I want to be certain that it's only igbos that have been destroying our beautiful Eko.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by Donald1200: 8:39am On Oct 05, 2022
ThAGodFaThEr4:

You will also leave Lagos because as far as I'm concerned you're not even from Lagos.
Don't mind the mugu, he is from Offa in kwara State claiming Lagos

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by Harryj12: 8:41am On Oct 05, 2022
MEGA4BILLION:
When you lack what to campaign with you simply resort to motor park and agbero boys talk
among the candidate who campaign with achievements, idiot people dea package failure because na only 2 shoes he get mumu
Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by Donald1200: 8:45am On Oct 05, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Dr Hamzat actually spoke the minds of the Yoruba. Forget this loner who has no electoral value but playing online wink
The resentment you guys built in the minds of the Yoruba with your politics of lies, envy, ignorance, hate and tribal/religious bigotry is now real. I warmed about this when you came all the way from Igboland to burn Lagos in 2020 and started pushing lies against Asiwaju Tinubu.
Campaign should be on issues and selling your plans to the electorate and not spreading hate and lies.
I thought this efulefu have gotten his senses back... Come pursue Igbos from Lagos nah. Lagos is no man land and Yoruba there have sold there family house to Igbos.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by Jokerman(m): 8:48am On Oct 05, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

You don't know the Yoruba wink Religious bias takes backstage in issues like this. In typical Yoruba families, you have the 3 religions but the progress of the land takes front place. When it comes to politics, Yoruba do not bring religion. In the last Osun election, a christian defeated an incumbent muslim in a predominantly muslim state.

Have you realised that PFN which is predominantly dominated by the christians of Yoruba extraction have dropped their opposition to Asiwaju Tinubu and now asking people to vote for competence where Asiwaju has far more advantage imstead of voting along religious lines.

Lol... Muslim man telling a Christian about PFN... wait till election day and see wonders...

Wait, Tinubu and Competence on the same table... lol... 90 year old man??
Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by tsdarkside(m): 8:58am On Oct 05, 2022
lagosians dont tolerate nathing....
lagos is a country....

their is no way a lagosian will not fight you back....

eko....

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by tsdarkside(m): 9:03am On Oct 05, 2022
Mrkindness:
Mr macaroni is a smart Guy. Even Tinubu is not from Lagos.

you live in lagos,you identify with lagos....
politicians come and go but we remain lagosians....

eko....
Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by Mom007(f): 9:45am On Oct 05, 2022
Same evil people that hid palliatives in warehouses across the states and stole palliative money and left Nigerians to starve re the ones saying we should vote them and some useless youth and urchins are still campaigning for them...? Suffering will not depart from some peoples generation honestly!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by Bizibi(m): 9:49am On Oct 05, 2022
Thank God I am in abj were sane people live. My conscience will not even allow me make money from apc and support them, hustle na hustle but not for that party.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by ogashman(m): 10:08am On Oct 05, 2022
fredoooooo:
If you can't act according to Lagos state law , go back to ya state.

Sometimes it baffles me how u tinubu urchins reason. Same u that would never support the emergence of Biafra is still the same u forcing the Igbos to leave Lagos.

Wetin una want make igbos do?

U don't want them to have biafra.

U don't want dem to rule.

U still don't want dem to live in any part of one Nigeria of their choice.

Na wa ooo

1 Like

Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by Paperwhite(m): 10:13am On Oct 05, 2022
One can never be an agbado and cassava urchin without sense being far away from him or her. Case closed.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by Gomojamm: 10:13am On Oct 05, 2022
seunmsg:
Macaroni or whatever he calls himself is just an attention seeking mugu. Nobody told him to leave Lagos.
Ema ma da oniyeye ara re loun.
Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by Opolopoopolonio: 10:14am On Oct 05, 2022
This one is a luuunatic! angry
Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by ShaqFu: 10:22am On Oct 05, 2022
Mr Macaroni. Since you were born and bred in Lagos, you are qualified to be a Lagosian by birth. grin
Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by arantess: 10:24am On Oct 05, 2022
Kagd10:
If you constitute nuisances in another state, you will be sent back to your state. Simple as ABC.
Go and send them packing if you can
Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by iReddington: 10:24am On Oct 05, 2022
Ode, this one has been misyarning and capping lately because of some Oloripelebes he's trying to please. Oponu akotileta.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by bonnyhope: 10:24am On Oct 05, 2022
Kagd10:
If you constitute nuisances in another state, you will be sent back to your state. Simple as ABC.

Campaign has become nuisance yo you
Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by Emman08: 10:24am On Oct 05, 2022
Nigerians screaming xenophobia when we're persecuted in other countries yet they treat non indigenes in their states like 2nd class citizens.

Isn't that the very definition of hypocrisy?
Re: 2023: Those Asking Us To Leave Lagos Are They Originally From Lagos? Mr Macaroni by arantess: 10:24am On Oct 05, 2022
ShaqFu:
Mr Macaroni. Since you were born and bred in Lagos, you are qualified to be a Lagosian by birth. grin
Same as every Nigerian in every state of the federation

It's constitutional

Enough of this rubbish already

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Ekiti Workers Beg Fayose For Lateness (new Photos) / PDP's New Slogan, Change The Change: Nigerians React / Grand Finale Of Peter Obi's US Tour In NYC (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.