Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,584 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:46 AM

My Message To A Female Nairalander - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Message To A Female Nairalander (1628 Views)

My Message To Men / See The Kind Of Sexy Picture A Female Nairalander Sent To Me (18+)pics / Who Is Currently The Most Beautiful Female Nairalander? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Message To A Female Nairalander by marlow1962(m): 3:31pm On Oct 05, 2022
He is not my type crew won’t like this.
He doesn’t drive Benz crew won’t like this.
He doesn’t have the latest gadgets crew won’t like this.
He can’t afford to take good care of me crew won’t like this.
He can’t buy my cream or wig crew won’t like this.
He still uses android crew won’t like this.
I am a princess/ Barbie crew won’t like this.
I am FEMINIST won’t like this.

For me, I am not settling for LESS. Maybe next month another batch of ladies will go to church all dress In wedding gowns (pathetic for them and who’s going to marry them, yes I said that)

The way PROSTITUTION is rampant in this country eh, if tax all of them we might generate enough revenue to run the country.
After hoeing around, you now expect me me MARLOW to come and be on my knees all in the name of proposing (I must be stupid then, my dad will be highly disappointed in me for that)

Wtf, if you a hoe and you quote me( I won’t answer you)

1 Like

Re: My Message To A Female Nairalander by Candidlady: 3:33pm On Oct 05, 2022
Truvelisback:
Lol, u abhor men for what reason?

Ain't the reasons obvious undecided
Y'all got nothing to offer..
In my world your gender would be a sacrificial lamb
Re: My Message To A Female Nairalander by Truvelisback(m): 3:50pm On Oct 05, 2022
Candidlady:

Ain't the reasons obvious undecided Y'all got nothing to offer.. In my world your gender would be a sacrificial lamb
U never seemed to amaze me.

Re: My Message To A Female Nairalander by jeromestarks: 4:06pm On Oct 05, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

OP when you have a kid force her into a relationship when she gets to 18-23

Ipray God doesn't give you a girl child so you don't ruin her life...

Once a girl is truthful and knowledgeable about marriage, you don't need to force her to marry; a committed man will locate her and she will accept him wether he has money or not, wether he's her dream specs or not, wether he gives her iphone or not, wether na one naira, wether na one million they will be together and she will not play games with him.

That is a girl that can have a good home.
Re: My Message To A Female Nairalander by ObamaMessi: 4:15pm On Oct 05, 2022
Candidlady:

Ain't the reasons obvious undecided
Y'all got nothing to offer..
In my world your gender would be a sacrificial lamb
The day you repeat this misguided comment is the day you will taste the fruit of deactivation. Be warned!
Re: My Message To A Female Nairalander by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 05, 2022
jeromestarks:
@feminist35:
She wrote

Shut up. Broke man. Is it not men that are spoiling women deceiving them and sleeping with them? Or you think we're Happy we're above 30 and not married? If men refuse to commit, what more can we do? Only Nigerian men think like this, Men in the US don't care

And I replied:

You want to tell me that a serious man did not approach you when you were 18 or 20?

You want to tell me that a lot of men did not come to you when you were 23?

You did not settle with them because you think you had time.
You played them like piano.

You played with their emotions.
You wanted them to worship you.
You gave your body to boys who lived a flashy lifestyle thinking you're a big girl.

You felt like a princess. Like an angel.
You enjoyed the attention and didn't settle for anyone of these serious men.
You think your beauty will last forever (you miscalculated).

Now your time is passed!
The attention is not there anymore.
Your beauty is fading and suitors are not forth coming only those who want to fvck and go.
Now you have changed from a sweet girl to a desperate girl.

You think God is a fool? Oh you foolish girl.
Your pains have only started.
No man will ever honor you. Not even in marriage.
If you're lucky to get a man, he will cheat on you with younger girls and frustrate you.

You're paying for wasting your time.

EVERYONE PAYS EVENTUALLY!

Ladies learn from this and quickly hold a man while you're young.
You and the person you quoted v fault. This case is dismissed.
I ll only say as a man, advise your brothers to be good to women.
Re: My Message To A Female Nairalander by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 05, 2022
Dangrace01:

That's what you and other Nigerian girls said when Regina Daniel married ned but many girls are wishing to be her now.

Girls marry early if you can dont be deceived
Marrying right is the right choice. If it suits Regina, her luck. What's good for others .at not be good for some.
You can tell a 23 yrs old girl to marry a 60 yrs old man and she ll probably be a widow before 50 or 60. Ask Bianca and she ll tell you how she's coping without Ikemba since 2011.
Don't you ever blame any woman for her choice. Cos you men make mistakes too.
Re: My Message To A Female Nairalander by ObamaMessi: 4:41pm On Oct 05, 2022
Sweetplum:

Marrying right is the right choice. If it suits Regina, her luck. What's good for others .at not be good for some.
You can tell a 23 yrs old girl to marry a 60 yrs old man and she ll probably be a widow before 50 or 60. Ask Bianca and she ll tell you how she's coping without Ikemba since 2011.
At least, you're making sense this days, from comdemning Vladimir Putin's onslaught on Ukraine and supporting the US proxies and making sane comments like this, it portrays you as a responsible lady.

Keep it up!
Re: My Message To A Female Nairalander by TheMaharajah: 4:58pm On Oct 05, 2022
Candidlady:

Icant be wasting my time reading whatever he wrote... imade my point clear..

Before you come at me with bs

Are you married?
Have you ever dated a lady hoping it leads to marriage?
Why ain't you married?
How old are you now?
And lastly do you have what it takes to get married?

Men can stay ages without the thoughts of marriage but when a lady decide to stay single. Y'all will conclude she used up her time when she was young

How stewpid undecided

Whatever y'all choose to think of me. Truth is idont care .. Idont know y'all and y'all don't know me.. hyfr we might never even cross paths. . So abeg miss me with that bs of yours

Allah sukaruwa

Why you chose to call me evening newspaper is what idont understand undecided

Why call me evening newspaper? Kos ichose to stay by myself and not have y'all fruitless and incompetent beings in my life undecided

You tag a lady who is barely 30 evening newspaper
But tag a man who is in his late 40s player player

What a waste of oxygen

For introduction, I go address you in broking.

Now, to the point...

I don come across many of your post....

All na anger towards men.....

Watin really happen.....?

All this your bitterness must get reason why....

Them don do you strong thing before?.... No take am personal. Them beat you for the game because you no dey skilled...

Your choice to stay single no just happen like that....

Them must don do you strong thing when dey make you feel inferior and you dey see them [us] as the source of your pain when dey come from loneliness, mockery, unfufilment and probably porverty ty....

If being single na choice' why you dey busy dragging men all over Nairaland?... Why you no look and pass?...

Are you jealous?...

All this your attention to man details dey sell you out badly but I no think say you know....

Not smart....

Abi for reality you be one broken, ugly, hopeless soul when be say na only Nairaland him fit take get the attention of men to take hit back....

Try am for reality as you dey do for Nairaland you fit no see many more days before hand touch you....

In ya next life be more beautiful, intelligent, wise and smart, manipulative and feminine. Maybe you go get your own man when you go fit control him heart like a water course where ever it pleases you....

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: My Message To A Female Nairalander by jeromestarks: 5:13pm On Oct 05, 2022
Sweetplum:

You and the person you quoted v fault. This case is dismissed.
I ll only say as a man, advise your brothers to be good to married, young and/ virgin women Do not try to be good to a woman who wasted time enjoying life. Do not let her eat her cake and have it.
Every woman is to have a man in her life who will be good to her. These women above 30 have used and dumbed that man all in the name of having standard and thinking she deserved better than him. Now she is messed up and wished she stuck with him. Do not be the one to clean up her mess all in the name of being good to her. You're not created to be used by women. Get sense.

Fixed.
Thanks.
Re: My Message To A Female Nairalander by jeromestarks: 5:32pm On Oct 05, 2022
Sweetplum:

You're saying a totally different thing.
We are talking about girls playing serious men until their time passes. You're talking about girls marrying old men.
You girls will see a serious guy. He will be caring. He will send you money. He will take care of you. He will love you. But you will still keep on looking for something better. You will still give your numbers out and you will still fvck guys who displayed riches. The serious guy will discover you're cheating on him and he will silently move on. Now, the flashy guy will fvck and fvck and later dumb you.
This circle will continue until you're finally unmarriageable!
You will now storm church programs pleading for a life partner.
Then you will come on social media and write "all men are the same." Not knowing that you have missed your chance for a good life while you're younger.

After much prayers and pressure, a man will approach you and you will quickly jumb on him like a Lion. He will literally feel your desperation. You will do everything to hold him down. Finally, out of his will, he will marry you.
He will now see one young beautiful and promising girl and start dating her. His love for you will die like a deer shot with a machine gun. This is where your nightmare will become your reality.
He will torment you and your kids but you will keep smiling outside while you're dying inside.

Your home will be hell but you will keep telling your friends that your home is heaven.
At a point, he will divorce you and you will become a single mother of 3 kids.

This is the life of a typical Nigerian girl.
Re: My Message To A Female Nairalander by Graceunlimitedd(m): 5:55pm On Oct 05, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

I've been noticing your stupidity, u go soon reason your matter for this forum.
i never get your time yet
Re: My Message To A Female Nairalander by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 05, 2022
jeromestarks:

You're saying a totally different thing.
We are talking about girls playing serious men until their time passes. You're talking about girls marrying old men.
You girls will see a serious guy. He will be caring. He will send you money. He will take care of you. He will love you. But you will still keep on looking for something better. You will still give your numbers out and you will still fvck guys who displayed riches. The serious guy will discover you're cheating on him and he will silently move on. Now, the flashy guy will fvck and fvck and later dumb you.
This circle will continue until you're finally unmarriageable!
You will now storm church programs pleading for a life partner.
Then you will come on social media and write "all men are the same." Not knowing that you have missed your chance for a good life while you're younger.

After much prayers and pressure, a man will approach you and you will quickly jumb on him like a Lion. He will literally feel your desperation. You will do everything to hold him down. Finally, out of his will, he will marry you.
He will now see one young beautiful and promising girl and start dating her. His love for you will die like a deer shot with a machine gun. This is where your nightmare will become your reality.
He will torment you and your kids but you will keep smiling outside while you're dying inside.

Your home will be hell but you will keep telling your friends that your home is heaven.
At a point, he will divorce you and you will become a single mother of 3 kids.

This is the life of a typical Nigerian girl.
Thanks for your preaching
Re: My Message To A Female Nairalander by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 05, 2022
jeromestarks:

Fixed.
Thanks.
did you just edit a post and out my name there? Are you well?
Re: My Message To A Female Nairalander by jeromestarks: 6:54pm On Oct 05, 2022
Sweetplum:
did you just edit a post and out my name there? Are you well?
Welcome to nairaland my love.
Re: My Message To A Female Nairalander by jeromestarks: 6:55pm On Oct 05, 2022
Graceunlimitedd:
I've been noticing your stupidity, u go soon reason your matter for this forum.
i never get your time yet
Hahahahahahaha!
Guy you bad!
Re: My Message To A Female Nairalander by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 05, 2022
jeromestarks:

Welcome to nairaland my love.
I know about the gimmick. Just be careful and don't bite more than you can chew.
Re: My Message To A Female Nairalander by Michelle70(m): 7:01pm On Oct 05, 2022
jeromestarks:
@feminist35:
She wrote

Shut up. Broke man. Is it not men that are spoiling women deceiving them and sleeping with them? Or you think we're Happy we're above 30 and not married? If men refuse to commit, what more can we do? Only Nigerian men think like this, Men in the US don't care

And I replied:

You want to tell me that a serious man did not approach you when you were 18 or 20?

You want to tell me that a lot of men did not come to you when you were 23?

You did not settle with them because you think you had time.
You played them like piano.

You played with their emotions.
You wanted them to worship you.
You gave your body to boys who lived a flashy lifestyle thinking you're a big girl.

You felt like a princess. Like an angel.
You enjoyed the attention and didn't settle for anyone of these serious men.
You think your beauty will last forever (you miscalculated).

Now your time is passed!
The attention is not there anymore.
Your beauty is fading and suitors are not forth coming only those who want to fvck and go.
Now you have changed from a sweet girl to a desperate girl.

You think God is a fool? Oh you foolish girl.
Your pains have only started.
No man will ever honor you. Not even in marriage.
If you're lucky to get a man, he will cheat on you with younger girls and frustrate you.

You're paying for wasting your time.

EVERYONE PAYS EVENTUALLY!

Ladies learn from this and quickly hold a man while you're young.
This is life mehn.

Not all above 30 girls were appeoached by serious.
Some serious men that approached them were not even their spec.

Its like telling a 30yr old broke man if opportunities didnt come in his twenties
Re: My Message To A Female Nairalander by jeromestarks: 7:47pm On Oct 05, 2022
Michelle70:
This is life mehn.

Not all above 30 girls were appeoached by serious.
Some serious men that approached them were not even their spec.

Its like telling a 30yr old broke man if opportunities didnt come in his twenties

The rejected those men and their specs dumped them.
So tell me, where they approached by serious men or not?
Re: My Message To A Female Nairalander by jeromestarks: 7:48pm On Oct 05, 2022
Sweetplum:

I know about the gimmick. Just be careful and don't bite more than you can chew.
Hey ! Go easy on me. I'm not the reason why you can't marry a good man anymore.
Re: My Message To A Female Nairalander by Michelle70(m): 7:51pm On Oct 05, 2022
jeromestarks:

The rejected those men and their specs dumped them.
So tell me, where they approached by serious men or not?
I am a demisexual and if i do not connect well with a lady, i cant even maintain an erection towards her.

Its not about seriousness or not, will the marriage last?

If her mind is not in the relationship, its better she walk out.
Re: My Message To A Female Nairalander by HolyMan12: 7:58pm On Oct 05, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

That doesn't justify why you are an evening newspaper cool
Re: My Message To A Female Nairalander by jeromestarks: 8:00pm On Oct 05, 2022
Michelle70:
I am a demisexual and if i do not connect well with a lady, i cant even maintain an erection towards her.

Its not about seriousness or not, will the marriage last?

If her mind is not in the relationship, its better she walk out.
Do you know how arranged marriage in the olden days works?
Do you know that it lasts more than this modern marriages where girls are given the right to "choose" their partner?

Do you know that only a fool will claim to be demisexual?

Do you know, my brother, do you know that the essence of a woman is to reproduce and the essence of a man is to provide for the offspring?

They power to choose (sometimes) is too great to possess.
The chose wrongly and now, the suffer the consequences!

It is a simple thing!
Re: My Message To A Female Nairalander by Michelle70(m): 8:02pm On Oct 05, 2022
jeromestarks:

Do you know how arranged marriage in the olden days works?
Do you know that it lasts more than this modern marriages where girls are given the right to "choose" their partner?

Do you know that only a fool will claim to be demisexual?

Do you know, my brother, do you know that the essence of a woman is to reproduce and the essence of a man is to provide for the offspring?

They power to choose (sometimes) is too great to possess.
The chose wrongly and now, the suffer the consequences!

It is a simple thing!
This is where i drop the curtains.

Goodnight
Re: My Message To A Female Nairalander by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 05, 2022
jeromestarks:

Hey ! Go easy on me. I'm not the reason why you can't marry a good man anymore.
See ur head.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Love Him Even As He Sales Okirika" - Actress Says / I Don't Want To Be A Feminist Anymore! / HELP!!! I Got This After Having Hot $.3x With Ash@wo Without C0ndom.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.