Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,585 members, 7,812,911 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

My Message To Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Message To Men (33370 Views)

Girl Who Ignored My Message On Facebook Came Back To Beg Me Money / My Message To A Female Nairalander / 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Message To Men by blazepascal(m): 6:54am On Jul 07, 2023
Stop comparing yourself to the ladies.

We don't have the same privileges. They have all the chances to live and experience a better life.

They might never go hungry. They might drive the latest version of car, they might live in the best apartment in the city, use the latest technology, fly first class.

But you as a man will have to suffer to become someone or experience these things. Working should be your moto.

Suffer today so you can have a better life tomorrow, don't compare yourself with your sisters, don't hate the females in your city for living a life more than you.

We are different, a man must suffer to become someone of importance. That's why you must understand what is taking your time and little money and cut off with them.

You identify your wastrel in your life. In this journey of life, a man's worst enemy is idle time.

Let this message scare you, wake up and stop comparing yourself with the females. A broke man is nothing even to his family. A broke girls is something to her family members.

Don't be delusional, we are different and our chances are not the same to smile or be respected. A broke guy is not respected, he has no value to his community, they laugh at you when you walk by, the beautiful ladies call you loser. Get up.

Get up! Be scared of your future.

#BLAZE

446 Likes 40 Shares

Re: My Message To Men by FROGMAN101(m): 7:08am On Jul 07, 2023
Nice content

Men are not valued. Unless they are popular or have money.

Don't joke with your finances. Guard it like you crazy. Thats all we got.

Be very very choosy and demanding when you deal with women too. Go for the very best. TALK TO A LOT OF WOMEN

Dont go and suffer and then settle with one entitled fellow.

406 Likes 32 Shares

Re: My Message To Men by libertyfather(m): 7:18am On Jul 07, 2023
This life sef......wht about one that has been suffering to be rich but are still suffering, not about that oooo it about grace it locate some lazy ass too, anyway girls too suffers

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Message To Men by labake1(f): 7:25am On Jul 07, 2023
Keep men promiscuous nature aside, it's not easy to be a man. A man that doesn't work won't eat, a woman might decided to be a full house wife but a man can't try it, wetin your wife and children go eat if you stay at home?
The hustling spirit dey man blood since birth.

If you are not there yet, keep trying and don't give up. As a woman, try and get a life too. If men and women bring something to the table, the house won't collapse.
Ire o

328 Likes 24 Shares

Re: My Message To Men by Nasri100(m): 7:35am On Jul 07, 2023
Men always put yourself first.

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Message To Men by Karlifate: 8:43am On Jul 07, 2023
blazepascal:

We don't have the same privileges. They have all the chances to live and experience a better life.

They might never go hungry. They might drive the latest version of car, they might live in the best apartment in the city, use the latest technology, fly first class.

But you as a man will have to suffer to become someone or experience these things. Working should be your moto.

Suffer today so you can have a better life tomorrow, don't compare yourself with your sisters, don't hate the females in your city for living a life more than you.

We are different, a man must suffer to become someone of importance. That's why you must understand what is taking your time and little money and cut off with them.

You identify your wastrel in your life. In this journey of life, a man's worst enemy is idle time.

Let this message scare you, wake up and stop comparing yourself with the females. A broke man is nothing even to his family. A broke girls is something to her family members.

Don't be delusional, we are different and our chances are not the same to smile or be respected. A broke guy is not respected, he has no value to his community, they laugh at you when you walk by, the beautiful ladies call you loser. Get up.

#BLAZE

Apt! 💯

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Message To Men by Moneyyman: 11:46am On Jul 07, 2023
I tell the young boys that listen to me:

1. You're never the same social age with girls of the same age as you, or that you're older than by 4 years. They will become socially and possibly financially more exposed than you at the same age.

2. We have peak at different ages. Most ladies peak between 18 and 28, while many guys start getting comfortable between 25 and 35.

3. Women have more social leverages and advantages than men. Your fellow man will favour women more than you, give them more benefits, and support them more than you.

4. Man's curse and blessing is to be the leader and provider. Strive to become that. All else will fall in place.

5. When you want to choose a woman, don't listen to cheap emotional blackmail from ladies who you can only "manage." Go for who you know you'll be happy with. Someone that respects and honours you.

254 Likes 22 Shares

Re: My Message To Men by AndroidAI(m): 4:30pm On Jul 07, 2023
blazepascal:

#BLAZE

Chai.

Go and blame your parents for bringing you into poverty by failing to provide basic needs, not to talk of a legacy.

So all you have known is suffering, and you think more suffering is what makes you a man.

Stop generalising. There are a lot of men who will never suffer, because they were privileged to be born in a great home.

Secondly, being a woman doesn't eliminate suffering. A lot of women are suffering too. It's not a gender thing. It's the sad reality of life.

For those who still suffer because their parents are nobodies, my sympathy is with you all.

84 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Message To Men by Urchman27(m): 5:48pm On Jul 07, 2023
Women are born with value and men create value for themselves. Is never easy to be a man

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Message To Men by EconomistXplain: 5:55pm On Jul 07, 2023
i am so liking this thread

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Message To Men by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 07, 2023
Moneyyman:
I tell the young boys that listen to me:

1. You're never the same social age with girls of the same age as you, or that you're older than by 4 years. They will become socially and possibly financially more exposed than you at the same age.

2. We have peak at different ages. Most ladies peak between 18 and 28, while many guys start getting comfortable between 25 and 35.

3. Women have more social leverages and advantages than men. Your fellow men will favour women more than you, give them more benefits, and support them more than you.

4. Man's curse and blessing is to be the leader and provider. Strive to become that. All else will fall in place.

5. When you want to choose a woman, don't listen to cheap emotional blackmail from ladies who you can only "manage." Go for who you know you'll be happy with. Someone that respects and honours you.

All thanks to the Oiling Industrygrin

Understand the Bolded and Enjoy your Peace of Mind In Peace🥴

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Message To Men by helinues: 6:33am On Jul 08, 2023
Guys should that comparing with ladies when it comes holding feelings and emotions.

Chai, guys are just too cheap in that aspect, na make liquor no enter their body n

2 Likes

Re: My Message To Men by thaoriginator: 5:09pm On Jul 08, 2023
Re: My Message To Men by ideatoprince18(m): 5:09pm On Jul 08, 2023
May this your message to Men favor me and my family!!!

20 Likes

Re: My Message To Men by ecolime(m): 5:09pm On Jul 08, 2023
Nairaland pushing great contents to the front-page these days. This is great 👍

28 Likes

Re: My Message To Men by BigBlackPreek(m): 5:09pm On Jul 08, 2023
Nice write up

7 Likes

Re: My Message To Men by Vyzz: 5:09pm On Jul 08, 2023
cool

Post of tue week

7 Likes

Re: My Message To Men by oluwaseyi0: 5:09pm On Jul 08, 2023
e
Re: My Message To Men by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 5:10pm On Jul 08, 2023
I've never seen any man comparing himself to a lady honestly undecided

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Message To Men by OloyeVIII: 5:10pm On Jul 08, 2023
Rubbish post! That's why you no fit see millionaire for nairaland... Rat die for your brain?

3 Likes

Re: My Message To Men by NaijaCover(m): 5:10pm On Jul 08, 2023
Is Here And Following The Thread
Re: My Message To Men by atobs4real(m): 5:10pm On Jul 08, 2023
Yeah can't compare.
Respect yourself and do the needful and don't go beyond your boundaries

10 Likes

Re: My Message To Men by iLoveYouToo(m): 5:10pm On Jul 08, 2023
Scary shit for the lazy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Message To Men by RedpillAnalyst: 5:10pm On Jul 08, 2023
Men work because they HAVE to.

Women work because they CHOOSE to.

A woman's fall back plan is love, dating, relationship and marriage.

As a man your fallback plan should be your Plan B

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Message To Men by tollyboy5(m): 5:11pm On Jul 08, 2023
cheesy I dont even know if im a man or a boy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Message To Men by vincenteger: 5:11pm On Jul 08, 2023
Watin man do man

Chai no wonder boriski left us

13 Likes

Re: My Message To Men by Omoawoke: 5:11pm On Jul 08, 2023
Make money as a man, and every other things will be added to you.
The rules haven’t changed, in the ancient times, the strong men own the women
Later, men wrestle themselves to win themselves a woman
Even in the animal kingdom, the strongest males are the ones that get to mate
Now, same rule.. you must attain success and you can do point and kill to the puzzzy of your choice.

This life you have come , as a man, continue to shoot for success and get rewarded with the beautiful creatures of God. Fine ass, boobs and a good honey pot to warm your rod

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Message To Men by DamnnNiggarr: 5:11pm On Jul 08, 2023
shocked

And when you finally make the money 🤑
Don't be a simp!!

I repeat, don't be a simp

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Message To Men by SenatePresdo(m): 5:11pm On Jul 08, 2023
My message to men is, try to lift others even if nobody lifted you.

You know how hard it was for you, and how you were lucky in some phases, not everybody got that lucky, you could be their luck.

And lastly, no matter how much you spend on a woman she will forget you the day she decides to follow another man.

But if you spend on your fellow man, even if he makes new friends and even follows another woman, he will never forget your deeds.

Be your brothers keeper.

120 Likes 12 Shares

Re: My Message To Men by Savedday2: 5:12pm On Jul 08, 2023
What
Re: My Message To Men by superCleanworks(m): 5:12pm On Jul 08, 2023
angry
blazepascal:

God forbid.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down / He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls / Lady Slams Men For Not Wishing Nigerian Olosho Association ‘Happy Christmas’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.