Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,879 members, 7,813,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Is It True That Ishan Women Find It Hard To Get Married Because They Are Witches - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It True That Ishan Women Find It Hard To Get Married Because They Are Witches (708 Views)

My Mum Doesn't Want Us To Get Married Because Of This Picture / Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? / 16 "Bad Boy" Traits That Women Find Very Attractive. (Top Secret) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True That Ishan Women Find It Hard To Get Married Because They Are Witches by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 05, 2022
I hear this all the time about women from Benin, South-south Nigeria, Ishan precisely... is this a myth or rumor that's untrue?

Are ishan women really witches?
Why do men get scared of ishan women?
Re: Is It True That Ishan Women Find It Hard To Get Married Because They Are Witches by Drsnives(m): 10:38am On Oct 05, 2022
I tot it was the benins that are witches..
Omoh, Benin girls are sweet to fk. Na so I hammer my former neighbor back to back for school that year..

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Ishan Women Find It Hard To Get Married Because They Are Witches by Eyinju112(f): 10:43am On Oct 05, 2022
While I was growing, my mom would always discuss with her friends about people from ishan... honestly speaking the talks are always about how powerful they are.. Are they truly witches?
Re: Is It True That Ishan Women Find It Hard To Get Married Because They Are Witches by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 05, 2022
Eyinju112:
While I was growing, my mom would always discuss with her friends about people from ishan... honestly speaking the talks are always about how powerful they are.. Are they truly witches?
big question
Re: Is It True That Ishan Women Find It Hard To Get Married Because They Are Witches by emmatuegbe(m): 2:48pm On Oct 05, 2022
Lies from the pit of hell. People will use one encounter to generalize others (fallacy). Would you generalize your experience about a particular tribe because of a bad or good experience. Would you say all Hausa/fulanis are boko haram members , or all Igbos are IPOB members. Witches/wizards cut across tribes, religions, ethnicity or what have you. Where you are from, are there not people who also have some negative myths about your people, but you are yet to see it manifest hitherto.
You would also year similar stories about Calabar or Akwa Ibom. They are all lies. Times have change. Encounter people and judge them by their individual disposition. Grow up from such myopic and primitive way of thinking. If you buy this kind of story, means witchcraft originates right in the gene or acquired at birth by reason of your ethnicity or tribe.
Re: Is It True That Ishan Women Find It Hard To Get Married Because They Are Witches by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 05, 2022
They are myths. Ishan women are beautiful and loving. I had a friend from Ishan who's very caring. Even more than me. I m not from Ishan and people here don tag me as a witch like say I don drink their blood before!
Re: Is It True That Ishan Women Find It Hard To Get Married Because They Are Witches by anthonyuncle(m): 5:06pm On Oct 05, 2022
it depends on the individual
Re: Is It True That Ishan Women Find It Hard To Get Married Because They Are Witches by Orgasmgiver123(m): 5:21pm On Oct 05, 2022
I don't know anything about them being witches, but one thing I know is, they make very bad wives. ( sorry to generalize ) but it is what it is.
If devil come do am for you say she come get money pass you, my brother, you are finished

Damn... nasty... I'm out of here

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Ishan Women Find It Hard To Get Married Because They Are Witches by romunu(m): 5:37pm On Oct 05, 2022
E get where witch no de?
Re: Is It True That Ishan Women Find It Hard To Get Married Because They Are Witches by Southernigbo: 5:44pm On Oct 05, 2022
Just marry ur wife sharp sharp no witches anywhere

(1) (Reply)

How Do Parents Cope With Their Lesbian/homosexual Grown Kids / Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen / So Scared Of Not Making It To Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.