Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

So Scared Of Not Making It To Heaven - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Scared Of Not Making It To Heaven (720 Views)

I Regret Not Making My Marriage Work, And Now My Husband Is Happily Remarried / Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? / I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Scared Of Not Making It To Heaven by Ilamina(f): 3:19pm On May 23, 2023
cry
Re: So Scared Of Not Making It To Heaven by Cyril44: 5:07pm On May 23, 2023
Then Better repent
Re: So Scared Of Not Making It To Heaven by Reminderz: 5:17pm On May 23, 2023
Ilamina,

I always wonder who's behind this moniker... I don't know who I find the most weirdest between you and a moniker called mamagee... I don't think you've ever created a reasonable thread...

I want to ask you, are you alright? where are you from? are you truly a female? are you suffering from kind of depression? are you a student? are your parents still alive and well or are you an orphan? because I don't just get it the way some certain monikers behave here... are you even human or a bot? how old are you? did you experience a toxic childhood life or victim of any kind of abuse? you need help... childofdoom also, I think he's now getting the help he needs..

anyways, back to the topic, if you want to make heaven then start doing works that will guarantee you heaven... they are unlimited!

3 Likes

Re: So Scared Of Not Making It To Heaven by Illegal1(m): 6:32pm On May 23, 2023
Omoh........illamina at it again..
Re: So Scared Of Not Making It To Heaven by Houseofglam7(f): 7:27pm On May 23, 2023
Reminderz:
Ilamina,

I always wonder who's behind this moniker... I don't know who I find the most weirdest between you and a moniker called mamagee... I don't think you've ever created a reasonable thread...

I want to ask you, are you alright? where are you from? are you truly a female? are you suffering from kind of depression? are you a student? are your parents still alive and well or are you an orphan? because I don't just get it the way some certain monikers behave here... are you even human or a bot? how old are you? did you experience a toxic childhood life or victim of any kind of abuse? you need help... childofdoom also, I think he's now getting the help he needs..

anyways, back to the topic, if you want to make heaven then start doing works that will guarantee you heaven... they are unlimited!

You couldn’t have said it any better!!!!!
The two monikers act alike!!
Re: So Scared Of Not Making It To Heaven by Illegal1(m): 9:16pm On May 23, 2023
Houseofglam7:

You couldn’t have said it any better!!!!! The two monikers act alike!!
omoh.......i swr

1 Like

Re: So Scared Of Not Making It To Heaven by Blake755: 6:14am On May 24, 2023
What if at the end there is nothing like heaven
Re: So Scared Of Not Making It To Heaven by Ilamina(f): 11:16am On May 24, 2023
Blake755:
What if at the end there is nothing like heaven
then after death

What do you think happens
Re: So Scared Of Not Making It To Heaven by Blake755: 2:37pm On May 24, 2023
Ilamina:
then after death

What do you think happens
Nothing happens ur body decays
Re: So Scared Of Not Making It To Heaven by Ilamina(f): 4:59pm On May 24, 2023
Blake755:

Nothing happens ur body decays
isn't that wickedness
Re: So Scared Of Not Making It To Heaven by Blake755: 9:35am On May 25, 2023
Ilamina:
isn't that wickedness
It depends on how u see it
Re: So Scared Of Not Making It To Heaven by Ilamina(f): 8:51pm On May 27, 2023
Blake755:

It depends on how u see it
are you ready for death
Re: So Scared Of Not Making It To Heaven by Blake755: 10:19pm On May 27, 2023
Ilamina:
are you ready for death
It depends on your definition of ready we are all born to die life goes on 💯
Re: So Scared Of Not Making It To Heaven by Ilamina(f): 10:40pm On May 27, 2023
Blake755:

It depends on your definition of ready we are all born to die life goes on 💯
that's wickedness

(1) (Reply)

"How Asake Helped Me ORGANIZED My Life" (photos) / 8 Men Talk About How They Met The Love Of Their Lives / How To Pleasure Her Pussy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.