Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

I Found This Today. Why Is This So? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Found This Today. Why Is This So? (3635 Views)

What God Did When I Found Myself In A Den Of Cultists In Port Harcourt / Double Standards In The World Today. Why Muslims Must Resist / You Did Not Go To Church Today Why?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Found This Today. Why Is This So? by LordReed(m): 5:54pm On Nov 15, 2022
Image123:

How can i know, you know that i don't know anything na. Na your ogas talk am.

I didn't even see it was you I was responding to, I thought it was OP. Follow our last few posts to understand why I asked him the question you responded to.
Re: I Found This Today. Why Is This So? by Hismasterpiece(m): 10:51am On Nov 16, 2022
LordReed:

The book that you said will help you figure it out says nothing about it so are you going to know about smoking or any other fact?

Lol
Re: I Found This Today. Why Is This So? by LordReed(m): 11:08am On Nov 16, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

Lol

Yes, your topsy turvy logic is very funny. LoLz.
Re: I Found This Today. Why Is This So? by H4CK3R5: 9:49am On Jan 05, 2023
it's just terms and conditions applied bruh, nothing more. You only face the consequences later. Same thing applies with when you open an account in bank,you don't read the terms and conditions buh you sign and put your money in then later you complain of the unnecessary debits. You're not a smoker na why you get time dey read that one grin grin grin
Re: I Found This Today. Why Is This So? by Razoul: 6:04pm On Jan 05, 2023
Hismasterpiece:

LOL.. So clean water destroys us? Haba na
Well, if you drink water non stopped, you can die
Re: I Found This Today. Why Is This So? by Hismasterpiece(m): 9:11pm On Jan 07, 2023
Razoul:

Well, if you drink water non stopped, you can die

I once watched one episode of 1000 ways to die in which someone died of overdrinking water..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Does A "Soul" Make Sense? / Commit Thy Ways Unto The Lord. / Boko Haram Kill Children Of Ex-Boko Haram Member For Converting To Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.