Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,047 members, 7,828,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

I Found This Today. Why Is This So? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Found This Today. Why Is This So? (3632 Views)

What God Did When I Found Myself In A Den Of Cultists In Port Harcourt / Double Standards In The World Today. Why Muslims Must Resist / You Did Not Go To Church Today Why?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Found This Today. Why Is This So? by Maynmann: 10:57pm On Oct 10, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

Fear is an open door bro.. it will kill you because you r afraid it will

Exactly, listen to your advice.
“ Why do people still ignore this warning and smoke? And why do cigarette companies still, with this knowledge sell cigarettes?”
Re: I Found This Today. Why Is This So? by Hismasterpiece(m): 10:58pm On Oct 10, 2022
Maynmann:

Exactly, listen to your advice.
“ Why do people still ignore this warning and smoke? And why do cigarette companies still, with this knowledge sell cigarettes?”

What are you saying?
Re: I Found This Today. Why Is This So? by Maynmann: 11:00pm On Oct 10, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

What are you saying?

What are you saying also?
Re: I Found This Today. Why Is This So? by advanceDNA: 11:04pm On Oct 10, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

Okay na.. stop drinking clean water and go and be drinking water from a river or tap and see which will kill you faster

....civilization/industrialization was both a blessing and a curse.... Your fathers in the village took river and stream water and they lived very long .....so go figure
Re: I Found This Today. Why Is This So? by Dtruthspeaker: 5:54am On Oct 11, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

Doesn't the prospect of death scare them tho?

Yes, it does, but,

1) they do not care.
2) they saw that God cut them off, so, they can not have Life.
Re: I Found This Today. Why Is This So? by LordReed(m): 7:41am On Oct 11, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

Please enlighten me sir

Going out in the sun.
Inhaling fumes from vehicles on the road.
Eating refined sugar.
Inhaling wood dust.
Inhaling sand dust.

That's just the ones I can recall, there are quite a bit more.
Re: I Found This Today. Why Is This So? by Hismasterpiece(m): 2:04pm On Oct 14, 2022
LordReed:

Going out in the sun.
Inhaling fumes from vehicles on the road.
Eating refined sugar.
Inhaling wood dust.
Inhaling sand dust.

That's just the ones I can recall, there are quite a bit more.

So should I stop going out in the sun for fear of cancer? And what are wood dust and sand dust? Also, I know that eating refined sugar can lead to diabetes... But I don't know about cancer tho..
Re: I Found This Today. Why Is This So? by Hismasterpiece(m): 2:05pm On Oct 14, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Yes, it does, but,

1) they do not care.
2) they saw that God cut them off, so, they can not have Life.

Hmm..
Re: I Found This Today. Why Is This So? by Hismasterpiece(m): 2:07pm On Oct 14, 2022
advanceDNA:

....civilization/industrialization was both a blessing and a curse.... Your fathers in the village took river and stream water and they lived very long .....so go figure

Wow.. So you drink stream water? I wonder if queen Elizabeth did the same... She probably would have lived beyond 96 years..
Re: I Found This Today. Why Is This So? by Hismasterpiece(m): 2:07pm On Oct 14, 2022
Maynmann:

What are you saying also?

This guy... May Jesus save you..
Re: I Found This Today. Why Is This So? by advanceDNA: 2:33pm On Oct 14, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

Wow.. So you drink stream water? I wonder if queen Elizabeth did the same... She probably would have lived beyond 96 years..

Sigh!! There was no tap water for many years in africa and people lived longer than the queen......
Re: I Found This Today. Why Is This So? by LordReed(m): 2:46pm On Oct 14, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

So should I stop going out in the sun for fear of cancer? And what are wood dust and sand dust? Also, I know that eating refined sugar can lead to diabetes... But I don't know about cancer tho..

I guess you get the point. LoLz! Smokers will not stop smoking just like you won't stop going out into the sun.
Re: I Found This Today. Why Is This So? by Maynmann: 2:53pm On Oct 14, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

This guy... May Jesus save you..

This guy… may sango save you…
Re: I Found This Today. Why Is This So? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:22pm On Oct 14, 2022
Life is a gift from God! Romans 6:23
The various tastes you savour in different kinds of food, drinks and fruits. The fragrance of the flowers and other sweet smells all around you. The beautiful sight of different kinds of creatures both living and none living. The delightful sound of the birds and other creatures. The cool breeze from nature and the sea, what about the fishes of all kinds some good for food but others that's good for the eyes with multiple colours. The company of loved ones with whom you share the best of the best moments.
This is what life is all about!
The CREATOR never wanted us to enjoy all these things for a while but forever as His beloved children created in His image.

But Satan's system has made many lost the taste of life, they just feel like "it's no need staying long after all death is inevitable and there's nothing to do about it" {Isaiah 22:13} so when you talk about dying young it makes no sense to them because they believe no one lives forever.

That is why Jesus referred to what we are sharing as the GOOD NEWS of God's Kingdom {Matthew 24:14} it's not about some fairy Hell or going to heaven rather it's about living forever on this same planet earth {Psalms 37:29 compare to Matthew 5:5} when all evildoers will no longer be where we use to see them {Psalms 37:9-11} just imagine walking with your wife around 1am along Oṣodi or Ìdúmọ̀tà and there's no fear of anyone coming to attack you {Proverbs 1:33} there will be no thought of sickness {Isaiah 33:24} oldage {Job 33:25} we will not even think of death! Isaiah 25:8 compare to Revelations 21:3-4

All these has become like impossibility in the eyes of many (even among those claiming believers) they're thinking God must destroy this planet before anything good could come not knowing that He has firmly established the planet forever {Psalms 104:5} rather it's those without faith that will not be here {Proverbs 2:20-22} when the goodies arrive! Matthew 6:10

So when talking about everlasting life Jesus told us not to throw such costly pearls at pigs because their minds are tied to death they can't perceive anything good, rather we are sent to the lost sheep of the house of Israel: those hoping in God for a better tomorrow! Matthew 10:6

Thanks! smiley

1 Like

Re: I Found This Today. Why Is This So? by Hismasterpiece(m): 3:53pm On Oct 16, 2022
Maynmann:

This guy… may sango save you…

Lol..
Re: I Found This Today. Why Is This So? by Hismasterpiece(m): 3:55pm On Oct 16, 2022
LordReed:

I guess you get the point. LoLz! Smokers will not stop smoking just like you won't stop going out into the sun.

Isn't it the same sun that gives vitamin D which is good for the skin? Isn't it the same sun that gives light for all to see?
Re: I Found This Today. Why Is This So? by Hismasterpiece(m): 3:55pm On Oct 16, 2022
advanceDNA:

Sigh!! There was no tap water for many years in africa and people lived longer than the queen......

Hmm.. Nice point
Re: I Found This Today. Why Is This So? by LordReed(m): 9:13pm On Oct 16, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

Isn't it the same sun that gives vitamin D which is good for the skin? Isn't it the same sun that gives light for all to see?

So? You think skin cancer is fun?
Re: I Found This Today. Why Is This So? by Janosky: 10:33pm On Oct 16, 2022
Hismasterpiece:
I found this empty cigarette pack on the floor today. It clearly states a warning about smoking. It shows the difference between the lungs of a smoker and a non smoker.

My question is this: Why do people still ignore this warning and smoke? And why do cigarette companies still, with this knowledge sell cigarettes?
Wetin dey swet goat m dey Kill am.
Re: I Found This Today. Why Is This So? by Image123(m): 7:17pm On Oct 17, 2022
LordReed:

Sugar kills in much the same vein, should we outlaw it or consider it morally wrong to produce it?

Sugar is almost unavoidable, it's in almost every food as it were. On the other hand, cigarettes are very much avoidable. You can do without cigarettes all through life. You're comparing oranges with apples here.
Re: I Found This Today. Why Is This So? by LordReed(m): 7:39pm On Oct 17, 2022
Image123:

Sugar is almost unavoidable, it's in almost every food as it were. On the other hand, cigarettes are very much avoidable. You can do without cigarettes all through life. You're comparing oranges with apples here.

I meant refined sugar. You can completely avoid refined sugar.
Re: I Found This Today. Why Is This So? by Hismasterpiece(m): 1:23pm On Oct 18, 2022
LordReed:

So? You think skin cancer is fun?

Aren't there millions of people who have been going out in the sun for decades and haven't had skin cancer?

Guy you have too much faith in science.. Science can't always be right.. Most of what they do is just guess work..
Re: I Found This Today. Why Is This So? by LordReed(m): 4:04pm On Oct 18, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

Aren't there millions of people who have been going out in the sun for decades and haven't had skin cancer?

Guy you have too much faith in science.. Science can't always be right.. Most of what they do is just guess work..

LoLz! What have I said here that indicates faith in science?

What guess work? You think getting skin cancer is guess work?

There have also been millions of people who smoked and didn't get lung cancer.
Re: I Found This Today. Why Is This So? by Hismasterpiece(m): 8:41am On Oct 20, 2022
LordReed:

LoLz! What have I said here that indicates faith in science?

What guess work? You think getting skin cancer is guess work?

There have also been millions of people who smoked and didn't get lung cancer.

Like I said.. Guess work..
Re: I Found This Today. Why Is This So? by LordReed(m): 9:22am On Oct 20, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

Like I said.. Guess work..

You aren't making sense. Not everybody who smokes gets lung cancer just like not everybody who goes out in the sun gets skin cancer, has nothing to do with guess work.
Re: I Found This Today. Why Is This So? by Hismasterpiece(m): 5:50pm On Oct 22, 2022
LordReed:

You aren't making sense. Not everybody who smokes gets lung cancer just like not everybody who goes out in the sun gets skin cancer, has nothing to do with guess work.

LOL.. The same scientists that say dinosaurs existed millions of years ago and man had evolved over millions of years to the point that he is aren't doing guess work?
Re: I Found This Today. Why Is This So? by LordReed(m): 7:49pm On Oct 22, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

LOL.. The same scientists that say dinosaurs existed millions of years ago and man had evolved over millions of years to the point that he is aren't doing guess work?

LoLz! Guy you've lost the plot. What has dinosaurs got to do with cigarettes and cancer? Bwahahahahahahaha!
Re: I Found This Today. Why Is This So? by Hismasterpiece(m): 2:55pm On Oct 25, 2022
LordReed:

LoLz! Guy you've lost the plot. What has dinosaurs got to do with cigarettes and cancer? Bwahahahahahahaha!

Both have so-called facts that are backed up by so-called scientific evidence..
Re: I Found This Today. Why Is This So? by LordReed(m): 4:01pm On Oct 25, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

Both have so-called facts that are backed up by so-called scientific evidence..

Oga stay on topic and stop going off point.
Re: I Found This Today. Why Is This So? by Hismasterpiece(m): 6:51pm On Oct 29, 2022
LordReed:

Oga stay on topic and stop going off point.

The topic can always change. Tell me, when you hear a scientist say dinosaurs existed millions or even billions of years ago does that make any sense to you?
Re: I Found This Today. Why Is This So? by LordReed(m): 8:38pm On Oct 29, 2022
Hismasterpiece:

The topic can always change. Tell me, when you hear a scientist say dinosaurs existed millions or even billions of years ago does that make any sense to you?

Open a fresh thread to discuss dinosaurs and the age of the earth while we continue to issues the topic in your OP here.
Re: I Found This Today. Why Is This So? by Hismasterpiece(m): 12:08pm On Oct 30, 2022
LordReed:

Open a fresh thread to discuss dinosaurs and the age of the earth while we continue to issues the topic in your OP here.

Okay. My point is that not everything scientists say about everything is correct. If what you say about the sun is true why don't we hear about people catching cancer from sun exposure?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do Numbers Have Hidden Meaning / Today is The Solemnnity Of Christ The King (Corpus Christi) / Christian Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.