Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,981 members, 7,814,339 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless (49267 Views)

Bayo Onanuga: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Mr. Peter Obi Is Worthless / DSS Begged Sowore To Accept 'Death Warrant' Deal - Falana / Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by Blattitouray(m): 6:20pm On Oct 05, 2022
Interesting
Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by femisplash: 6:20pm On Oct 05, 2022
A snail is smarter than Obi. His desperation for validation is so glaring that can lead him to the lowest of low.
Can't expect anything smart from a 3rd class product of Philosophy.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by fredoooooo: 6:20pm On Oct 05, 2022
Pasuma sef get am
grin cheesy grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by SirJerrie(m): 6:20pm On Oct 05, 2022
How else will we know if Sowore is alive if he's not making noise

2 Likes

Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by missionmex(m): 6:20pm On Oct 05, 2022
But Obi is planning on staying Dallas na
Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 05, 2022
Make them just sell this country to Chinese I swear .
Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by Karleb(m): 6:21pm On Oct 05, 2022
Sowore na idiot. I can't believe the modefucker got me wishing I had voted for him in the last general election.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by AliyuMahdi9: 6:22pm On Oct 05, 2022
Sowore.

Hahahahahahahaha

Obi Giving you Nightmares Back to Back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by Tareq1105: 6:22pm On Oct 05, 2022
Corridon:
I smell envy. Where did Obi celebrated the award and who told Sowore that it isn't worth it?

No be picture you dey see so?

2 Likes

Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by edungene7: 6:22pm On Oct 05, 2022
seriously sowore is an educated illiterate this is electioneering period obi can only sell himself with moments like this the US is not a place anyone can go and buy honorary citizenship sowore that is just seeking attention anyone that wants to trend should just attack obi because he is the man of the moment

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by Benz03: 6:23pm On Oct 05, 2022
GeneralPula:
A GCE holder with empty brain. What is sowore expecting..
Like you wrote WAEC yourself with your fish brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by StoneLucifer: 6:23pm On Oct 05, 2022
omenka:
I was shocked seeing how giddy these people were over that news, a people that claim to have travelled far and wide, acting like like primitive aborigins.

What's there to celebrate in an honorary citizenship for someone who was once a governor? Stuff that ordinary students who excell in their research works get every now and then.

The Pandora minions are simply too desperate, knowing he has nothing to his name. S they blow every tiny little thing connected to him out of proportion to make the nonentity appear larger than he really is.

Who celebrated Mr Know it all..Pls go and reformat ur dead brain.

4 Likes

Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by Emmanueledu(m): 6:24pm On Oct 05, 2022
So Sowore must attack Peter Obi just to feel relevant!What an obsession!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by bhella10: 6:25pm On Oct 05, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Obi seems to be the only one other contestants
concentrate on.

Every Tom and dick just dey attack him.

No wonder the tree with fruit is always the most stoned.
They will drown him and his Zombies
Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by CaptainAyub: 6:25pm On Oct 05, 2022
omenka:
I was shocked seeing how giddy these people were over that news, a people that claim to have travelled far and wide, acting like like primitive aborigins.

What's there to celebrate in an honorary citizenship for someone who was once a governor? Stuff that ordinary students who excell in their research works get every now and then.

The Pandora minions are simply too desperate, knowing he has nothing to his name. S they blow every tiny little thing connected to him out of proportion to make the nonentity appear larger than he really is.
46yr old man, doing zoneB work.
Lord have mercy, Christ graciously hear us

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 05, 2022
Put more effort in your campaign than attacking obi
Omo weyrey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by baretalk: 6:26pm On Oct 05, 2022
cheesy
Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by Lugianostar(m): 6:27pm On Oct 05, 2022
Amebo����

Enviness go kill some people o?

Manifested witchcraft from his village?

Abi DSS beatings affect his brain ni

1 Like

Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by Sincinnati: 6:27pm On Oct 05, 2022
I have come to a conclusion that this idiot is actually working for Tinubu the drug lord.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by Emman08: 6:27pm On Oct 05, 2022
It is not supposed to be American citizenship. Thats why its called "honorary" isnt it? We all know, Yele

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by tyinfinity: 6:27pm On Oct 05, 2022
What do you expect from a UNN dullard .

3 Likes

Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by JosephXavier: 6:28pm On Oct 05, 2022
Esseite:
Did anyone tell Sowore that Obi does not know what honorary citizenship means..

It is a status given to exemplary and admirable person, to come from a state in US, that's a statement.. has Ghana given you any?

1 Like

Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by DrAkpamudehe: 6:28pm On Oct 05, 2022
Cantonese:
Labalaba dey call himself butterfly, this Sowore. I thought he would have first contested as a councillor to test his political strength.

Rather than face issues, he faces individuals.

Obi does not need US citizenship. He already has a diplomatic passport that can take him everywhere he wants. He does not need to reside permanently outside Nigeria like Sowore himself, who begged for US citizenship.

Obi matter dey pain Sowore reach bone marrow. No be Obi be APC wey dey suffer am so. Make e face APC.

Between you and sowore, I don't know who is dumber and more foolish.... I think being a dullard is a trademark for obidiiots.
How and in what way is Obi still having a diplomatic passport as a non-government official ?
Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by gimakon2(m): 6:29pm On Oct 05, 2022
Sowore, It is a Shishiless transaction. Why is your life like this?

1 Like

Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by jclassiq(m): 6:29pm On Oct 05, 2022
This is the nonentity who wants to be president. Throwing tantrums like a spoilt 4- yr old.

1 Like

Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by Bhol28: 6:29pm On Oct 05, 2022
They will come for him now for saying the truth.Chief Zombidient is now so desperate for recognition
Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by 9japride(m): 6:29pm On Oct 05, 2022
Sowore and Garba Adamu all belong to same WhatsApp group. Just imagine giving the seat of power to those kind people. It's just a pity we give so much attention to these kind of people.
Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by hotseat: 6:31pm On Oct 05, 2022
Haba, Sowore!

Stop being mercurial with the Obedient herd, sorry, crew.

One minute you appear to be with them and in another minute you are ridiculing the Mr No Shi Shi man!

Abeg, take am easy o!
Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by maximunimpact(m): 6:31pm On Oct 05, 2022
grin

GeneralPula:
A GCE holder with empty brain. What is sowore expecting..

Who’s the bully now?

Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 05, 2022
Corridon:
I smell envy. Where did Obi celebrated the award and who told Sowore that it isn't worth it?

For once, do an introspection! You can't be right all the time. Admit that you do not know as much as Sowore about what goes on in the US. Sowore lives in the United States in case you didn't know. Whatever you do, no matter how odious it is, is right. But you would give it a wave of hand as worthless if another person does it. Only the devil knows the kind of cynicism and sarcasm that indwell your conceited heart.

1 Like

Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by Tareq1105: 6:32pm On Oct 05, 2022
laiperi:
Which of the Presidential candidates has more integrity and character more than Sowore?

But then, Sowore is not a looter, terrorist, ritualist or a drug peddler.

Just an activist.

Does he have any experience?

Even Obi, does he understands Nigeria and Nigerians? Our youths lack vision even though the Bible says our young ones shall see vision but here we have visionless youths being led by clueless adult to express way. Isn't it accident waiting to happen?
Re: Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless by favour32(m): 6:32pm On Oct 05, 2022
Esseite:
Did anyone tell Sowore that Obi does not know what honorary citizenship means..

It is a status given to exemplary and admirable person, to come from a state in US, that's a statement.. has Ghana given you any?
As far as the world knows...na three presidential candidates dey run show in 2023 election...Sowore name nor dey among them grin

Vote Obi for Labour Party....na follow come.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

IPOB: We Have Killed Mohammed Isa, Captured Fulani Terrorist / Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders / "No Water, No Food" - Soldiers Beg Buhari To Help Them (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.